- Text Size +

In an absence of anything resembling clear precedence for this sort of thing, the management at the Waterfront Drive-In Cinema had responded to the news of the giant woman with disbelief at first, but then they had glimpsed her for themselves levelling skyscrapers from the office windows and concluded, after much animated discussion, decided that an evacuation was in order.

That had been about half an hour ago.  Most customers and staff had fled elsewhere, but a few remained in a fearful huddle in the drive-in parking lot; with the city all but gridlocked with the panicked mass exodus, a few cars remained parked before the huge screen.  Even if they could only catch furtive glimpses of the giantess moving behind the tall hotel and apartment buildings between them and the rest of the city, it was impossible to ignore her presence; the ground trembled beneath them with her every step, sometimes quite faint, but other times it felt as though it might break and swallow them all up.  They all heard her too; in addition to the sound of her heavy footsteps, her voice, loud but muffled by distance, as she teased and taunted her innocent victims, gave their imaginations plenty to fill in the gaps as to what she was doing.  They all hoped and prayed that they would be spared, but those hopes were dashed when those tall apartments and hotels were demolished in moments by the advancing goddess.  Still, she wandered off to the beach, and those not driven to flee believed that she still might leave them alone.

Sarah was one of them.  She stood in the parking lot with the dozen or so other workers who still remained, her manager, and a few more customers, all huddled in the shadow of the movie screen.  The images and videos of the giant woman she had seen on her phone and the half-glimpses between buildings could not have captured the same majesty and raw power as seeing her in the flesh.  The giantess appeared to have finished whatever it was she was doing on the beach, and Sarah felt a horrid chill when this huge woman looked in her direction and grinned.  She felt as though she was looking straight at her.

The ground shook with increasing intensity with every step the giantess made as she approached.  Sarah was transfixed by the unreal sight of the impossibly huge woman, seemingly growing even bigger as she drew closer at a rate that should have been impossible.  For the first time she and her colleagues could see Gilly in all her towering, naked glory; her astonishing curves were accentuated greatly by her immense size, especially as she neared and perspective made her thick thighs and calves look all the more voluptuous.  Sarah craned her neck further back, and though everyone else around her erupted into panicked screams, she and a few others stood rooted to the spot, paralysed under the goddess’s gaze.

Soon she was close enough that Sarah couldn’t see all of her in one go.  She saw the giantess’s long, shapely leg swing forward, with an accompanying shaking of the ground as her foot landed closer than the previous step, and followed with her eyes the curve of her thigh to her broad hips that sashayed sensuously with every powerful but casual step.  The thighs that rivalled office buildings in size and girth met at her crotch, and though she did not swing that way, Sarah could not help but stare at a pussy that could swallow her whole.  Yet, tearing her eyes from her brazen nakedness, to look up over the plain of her stomach and the bouncing mountains of her huge breasts, her shockingly pretty face, framed by shoulder-length ginger hair, surprised her the most; round, soft, with expressive and sharp green eyes that seemed locked on her comparatively tiny form, and plush lips pulled into a happy grin.

The sound of tremendous crashing and a sudden blast of air broke the spell; Sarah snapped her gaze down to the source to see Gilly’s left foot step down on the McDonalds directly across the parking lot.  The entire building just about fit under her sole, and offered only the barest amount of resistance before its roof caved in and its walls collapsed under her colossal mass.  There were people sheltering inside, Sarah was certain of it.  Were.

Sarah’s horrified scream joined that of the chorus around her.  She turned to run, and though she couldn’t see the giantess, she felt her immense presence looming over her.  She could imagine her raising her foot over their heads and crushing them all like bugs…

“Stop!”  Gilly’s voice drowned out the screams and silenced them.  In spite of her fear, Sarah stopped running and turned around to see the female skyscraper standing over her, hands on her wide hips and peering down over her bust at them.

“Oh wow, it worked!” the giantess continued, marvelling at the quiet obedience her voice had instilled in the tiny people at her feet.  Sarah had to crane her neck back far to look up at her face, nearly eight hundred feet up and partially obscured by the glorious mounds on her chest.  There was no doubt who was in charge now; all she had to do was raise her foot and step down, and it would all be over for Sarah as with so many others before.

“Ahem.”  The skyscraper-woman carried on addressing the crowd at her feet; her hands were on her hips and she widened her stance, with the accompanying minor earthquakes, and she adopted a more authoritative tone of voice.  “Hello, tiny people.  My name is Gilly and I’m t’ new giantess in town.  You may have heard of me, I’m kind of a big deal.  I want to try a little experiment now, and if you little guys play along and do what I tell you then I promise I won’t squish you.  Intentionally.”

The giant woman leaned forward over them so her face was fully visible again, though they were all cast in her dark shadow.  “Now don’t look at me like that; you have no idea how difficult it is to even fucking move at this size without breaking something or someone, but I’m going to try my best so long as you keep up your end of t’ bargain.  Right?”

Her voice was loud, even though she seemed to be speaking at a ‘normal’ volume for her.  Sarah felt it reverberating through her body.  The giantess waited for a response, but no one in the crowd felt brave enough to say anything.  After a few tense minutes, Gilly appeared to take the silence for an agreement and smiled with what looked like genuine happiness.

“Good!” she exclaimed.  “I’m going to kneel down and get a better look at you now, and anyone who runs away is going to get squished.  I’m telling you now so it’ll be your own fault if that happens.  Here I come!”

The skyscraper-woman knelt down.  Sarah knew that she was at least trying to be careful, but the dual impact of her knees on the parking lot surrounding the cinema felt nothing short of catastrophic; the ground shook violently beneath her feet, and a few of her coworkers and patrons lost their footing and fell over, trees swayed, and the large outdoor screen itself shuddered as if in fear of the giantess looming over it.

“Well done, little guys!” said Gilly.  She was much closer to Sarah now, and that made her colossal size ever more apparent to her tiny, captive audience.  Her thick, soft thighs flanked them, rising like two huge, pale, freckled walls either side of them, and her pussy, red, puffy, and slick with juices, was directly ahead of them.  Her swollen clit seemed to be pointing down mockingly at them, and the lingering smell of her arousal was heavy in the air.  The giantess peered over the twin, round hills of her heavy breasts at the tiny crowd cowering between her thighs.

“Alright, here’s how it’s going to work,” she carried on.  “This is, like, a drive-in cinema, right?  I want to watch a film, and you’re going to do your jobs and show it for me, and you’re all going to do your very best, because if I get bored I’ll start making my own entertainment, and it might not be much fun for t’ rest of you.  Got that?”

There was hushed silence, save for some quiet sobbing that everyone ignored.  The giantess continued to peer down expectantly at them, apparently waiting for them all to spring into action, but what she had just asked for was utter madness.  However, the silence became too much to bear, and Sarah’s manager, Barry, stepped forwards to take control of this horrific, impossible situation.  Gilly seemed to notice, and her bright green eyes followed his comparatively tiny form approach her.

“W-what movie d-do you wanna watch, m-ma’am?” he shouted out hesitantly.

“Oh.”  Gilly tapped her chin thoughtfully, apparently not having considered that before starting her experiment.  “‘Attack of t’ Fifty Foot Woman’. Either version will do; t’ nineties one has better special effects that still hold up, but t’ original has that fifties B-movie charm.”

Barry looked askance to his colleagues, his stout body shivering and his eyes wide, and then back up at the expectant giantess.  He took a very deep breath, swallowed hard, and forced himself to look up at her sharp, expressive green eyes.  “We don’t have that one,” he said, quite clearly and loudly, though his voice wavered with very obvious fright.  Gilly frowned in response, so he very rapidly added: “We have ‘Godzilla’!”

“That’ll do,” said Gilly with a smile that seemed genuine.  There was a moment of tense silence, interspersed with that subdued sobbing and the sound of sirens in the distance dealing with whatever atrocities were left in the giantess’ wake, when she, seemingly getting rapidly bored with their inaction, lifted her hand and brought it over them.

“Better get to it, then!” she said with a playful cheerfulness.  “Or else!”

Gilly curled her fingers except for her pointer finger, and then brought its tip down upon the roof of a pick-up truck directly in front of Sarah and the crowd.  They all ducked and someone screamed.  Her finger tip was wider than any human was tall, so it covered the roof of the truck very easily.  She didn’t even need to apply any pressure before its roof crumpled and the glass exploded into a myriad of tiny shards.  The huge woman continued to grin inanely at even this ‘minor’ display of power, as she applied that pressure, pushing the car’s roof into its body with a hideous crunch and squeal of twisting metal, collapsing its suspension, then, even though she appeared to have been restraining herself, the entire vehicle was flattened completely into a circular crater about eight feet wide.  The tarmac cracked sharply under her mighty fingertip.  She pulled the finger back, revealing said crater, and the sliver of bright metal and plastic that had once been an oversized substitute for a customer’s masculinity.

Sarah gulped.  Barry looked to her and the rest of the crew and nodded his head gravely; it would be a long, thankless shift, but if all of them could make it out of this horrible nightmare alive, then it would all be worth it.  Under the shadow of the smiling goddess, who watched them all scurrying like bugs between her thick thighs with an expression of amusement and curiosity on her face, they got to work.

***

“What the hell is she doing now?” snapped the President, peering in confusion at the screen.  On the screens ahead of him, live footage shot from a military drone circling a thousand feet overhead displayed the huge, naked form of Gilly kneeling in a large, open space in a commercial district, peering down intently at a flickering screen just before her.  A number of small dots were visible between her legs, still moving, which he took to be people.

“She’s…”  The Chief of Staff trailed off, peering at the screens.  He tapped something on a tablet, and the footage zoomed in closer, until her pretty face, with that insipid smile still fixed on it like a rictus, all but filled the screen.  A few more taps shifted the camera, and with some fiddling he managed to get it to focus on the drive-in movie theatre screen.  “She’s watching a movie?” he posited.

The President rubbed his eyes and breathed an exasperated sigh.  “I don’t get it,” he said.  “What does she want?”

There was no answer.  No one in the room, from the leader of the free world himself, to his Chief of Staff, Secretary of State for Defence, to the huddled intelligence officers and staff in the corner of the room dared to speak the obvious answer that she had already given in an interview heard across the entire world - she was having fun, and the mindless slaughter and destruction was merely a side-effect of her exploring her new size.  It spoke of something dark within the human psyche that none of them wanted to admit; that given immense power with no repercussions, a seemingly ordinary person could commit horrendous acts purely for the sake of amusement.

“Who cares?” snapped the Defence Secretary.  He turned and glared at the President.  “Sir, the fleet reports that it is in position.  Ground forces report they are ready.  We’re going to end this, now.”

The President nodded his head gravely, and looked to the screens again.  “There are civilians in the area.”

“We will be precise, sir,” said the Defence Secretary.  “Those civilians won’t last long with her around, anyway.”

“Of course.”  The President swallowed hard; this would be the moment he would be remembered for, whichever way it went.  “Give the order.”

***

“Now that’s just totally unrealistic,” said Gilly, her thunderous voice drowning out Godzilla’s roars from the speakers the staff had set up for her.  “Buildings don’t really break like that when you kick them; there should be so much more dust and debris from a tower block.”

She was quite honestly surprised at how well the tinies complied with her demands, and it only took a little intimidation to break them out of their fear-induced stupor.  The screen was a modern sort, which didn’t require the use of a projector so it could be used in the bright daylight.  It was quite small, however, merely a foot wide to her, and very low to the ground, which meant that she had to kneel and bend over awkwardly to get a decent view of it.  Though they typically used smaller, mobile speakers to be used in cars, these would have been inadequate for the giantess, so the crew had to break into a nearby electronics shop, whose staff had long since fled while she was distracted with encouraging the cinema staff, and then rig up the largest speakers to their system.  It worked surprisingly well, though the sound itself was quite tinny to her ears, it bordered on deafening for her new little friends.  Even then, her voice when she felt like interjecting with a comment overpowered the speakers.

Speaking of them, they had gathered under her, so to speak, in the car park between her knees and the screen, with her huge body arched over them and her enormous breasts looming almost directly overhead.  Every so often, she would glance down at them to check that they hadn’t run away while she watched the film; her new tiny friends had been good so far, and for that she planned on sparing them from any further depravity she might have in store for the city.

“Who do you think would win in a fight, me or Godzilla?” asked Gilly abruptly, as said kaiju on the screen was being shot at ineffectually by the Japanese military.  Her new friends were still a bit shy and didn’t respond, at least at a volume that she could hear clearly, so she carried on: “I’m, like, twice t’ size of Godzilla, so I reckon I could take him in a fistfight.  But then he does have that atomic breath, so I don’t know, I think I’d have to get as close to him as possible before he can get a shot off.”

Gilly never got to hear their answer to her question.  Something struck her on her back, roughly between her shoulder blades, and her first thought was that someone much bigger than even her had just punched her.  Yet the accompanying rumbling ‘boom’ of an explosion made its source plain.  Stunned by the sudden sensation of pain, the first she had felt since she had grown, Gilly’s immense body toppled forwards and she fell flat on her front, directly on top of the drive-in cinema screen and the staff who had been so good at following her silly whims.  They hadn’t even time to scream before her huge breasts crushed them.

The pain was sharp and it lingered, and she felt something warm and wet trickle down her back.  Gilly hastily lifted herself up, and looked down to see the twin deep craters her breasts had made in the tarmac, stained with the all-too-familiar red, greasy smears that were once a dozen little human beings.  She didn’t feel sad at their messy demise, after all, she had killed thousands already with her huge body in her rampage, but very annoyed; they had done what she had told them to do and she thought they were getting on quite well.  Then she saw the crumpled remains of the screen on the edge of that crater.

“I was watching that!” she complained petulantly, her voice loud enough to hurt the ears of the few who had chosen to hide in the shops nearby.

Gilly heard a faint rumble of artillery fire, and looked across the sea to its source.  There, while she had been distracted by the film, navy ships had gathered some distance out to sea, though she couldn’t gauge how far away they were.  There were quite a few of them, appearing as little grey rectangles amidst the ocean blue - large ones and small ones - and she saw orange flame flicker briefly among them.  It took a moment for her to register that they were firing on her, and she just managed to bring her arms up before the shells and missiles struck their target.

The deafening roar of explosions was drowned out by the panicked shriek of the giant woman.  It was more in shock than pain, though her arms were stinging where she had been hit.  For the first time since she had accepted her newfound power Gilly felt fear; the police might have failed to stop her with small arms, but now the military was out with the big guns.  She knew that they wouldn’t let her carry on with her murderous indulgences, but she had hoped they might not be so quick in mounting a defence.

Gilly had a choice: confront them head-on or retreat into the city and hope that their need to avoid civilian casualties would make them hold back.  She decided on the former, standing to her full imposing size, a giantess of colossal proportions, and marched defiantly into the water.  Her feet ploughed through the smaller shops in the commercial centre and trod on anyone caught out in the open, but Gilly didn’t pause or slow to relish the destruction as she had done before.  She was a woman on a mission; she had to prove herself to the world and the tiny screaming hordes that populated it that she was worthy of calling herself a giantess, or they would never stop trying to destroy her.  Crushing the world’s most powerful and advanced military beneath her feet would go a long way to establishing that.  In her stories and her fantasies the giantess was always victorious over the military, and it was time to put that to the test.

Gilly stepped into the water.  At first it was ankle deep, then up to her knees, and crept further up her thighs as she advanced.  The sea churned around her shapely legs with each step.  When it reached the level of her waist and she had to pull herself forward with her arms did she realise she had blundered horribly.

“Shite.”  The dawning realisation struck Gilly like a slap to the face.

The ships had held their fire, and they seemed desperately far away even to the eight hundred foot tall woman.  They were luring her out to sea, away from collateral damage, and she had just fallen for it thinking herself invulnerable due to her size.  The little bastards had been clever; there were no legions of helpless cannon fodder for her to step on mercilessly, only a cunning ploy and what would inevitably be overwhelming firepower.

Panicked, Gilly turned around and tried to pull herself back to the shore as fast as she could, but despite her size, Mother Nature proved to be the stronger goddess, and the water of the Atlantic held her back.

A dozen miles away, nestled in the hills beyond the city limits, every artillery piece the American military could gather at short notice was massed and aimed out at what to the gunners looked like a small dot in the sea.  There, in the shelter of tents, officers observed Gilly’s progress on screens, each displaying footage caught from a dozen drones circling above her.  Mappers plotted her course out into the appointed kill zone, and gun crews held their breath and waited for the order to bring down the monster.

“She’s turning around,” said an officer.  “Not as dumb as she looks.”

“This is the only chance we’ll get,” said another.  “Navy reports ready to fire on our signal.  Air Force is in position.”

The General overseeing the operation peered at the maps and footage.  He refused to acknowledge the absurdity of the situation; his country had been invaded and he was going to see it destroyed, and that it was an impossible woman of impossible size was merely a detail for others to consider later.  She was moving away from the kill zone, but the computers had already adjusted; the days of plotting out firing solutions with protractors and sums was long behind him.

“Do it,” he said.  “Bring her down.”

The orders were relayed down the line, and a few moments later they unleashed hell.

***

Gilly thought she could make it; thought she was invincible.  Yet her hubris would be her undoing.  The first volley struck on her right side, her upper arm and hip and thigh erupting in bright, fiery explosions that stung.  The rest splashed into the sea around her.  The second volley, fired by the fleet behind her, struck her in the back with great force.  Weakened, her huge body toppled forward, her arms outstretched to balance herself, as her legs splashed in the churning sea.  The third volley came from above; jets swooped in from their holding patterns high in the sky, roared over her head, and let loose a final bombardment that sent the giantess finally crashing into the foaming sea.

They did not let up.  Volley after volley poured into the downed Gilly; her colossal form floundered in the sea under the weight of shell and missile fire.  All she could do was hold her head under water, eyes clenched shut in the agony, and consider just how unfair it all was; for the first time she had gotten her life in order, was genuinely happy, and was no longer bound by petty human expectations and laws.  She had been a giantess, her fantasy fulfilled, and so quickly it was to be robbed from her.  What she had experienced that day wasn’t enough; she needed more, deserved more.

Yet the pain faded, turned numb, and Gilly wondered if she had finally died.  She still felt the cold Atlantic water around her body and the soft silt under her.  But she also felt a spark within her chest, which grew inside her to gradually suffuse each of her cells with a warm, familiar glow.  Her heart raced as she felt it, accelerating its spread, and she could scarcely believe that she had been so lucky.  It was happening again, but she had to make sure.

Gilly lifted her head from the water, and it cascaded from her soaked hair down her face.  She pulled the sopping ginger mop out of her eyes and behind her ears, and saw the sea stretching out before and the shore, which seemed a little closer than before her dunk in the water.  Slowly, she dragged her gargantuan body upwards, and the sea cascaded from her nude form like a waterfall.  She pushed herself up on her hands and knees, the ocean around her was a tempest with her every move, then gradually straightened herself up to rise to her full, monstrous size.

Gilly was growing again, and at a not-inconsiderable rate.

The bombardment ceased as the task force watched in horror as their defeated nemesis seemingly resurrected before their very eyes.  Her already incredible body grew before them, ascending higher and higher into the heavens.  She looked down at her expanding form, getting a slight wave of vertigo as she watched the coastal city, with its urban sprawl and grand towers, before her diminish in comparison to her body, and laughed.  It echoed throughout the city, filling its denizens with abject horror.  It was the insane laughter of a woman going mad with ultimate power and loving every second of it, heard the world over through news broadcasts by a global audience aghast at their triumph and salvation robbed from them by this miracle.

The bombardment renewed, trying to kill her before she could grow beyond their ability to do so, but it was too late for them.  Gilly felt little pinpricks against her rear, like needles, and looked over with curiosity over her shoulder to see her backside illuminated with dozens upon dozens of tiny fireballs that could do nothing more than make her cheeks jiggle.  Still she grew.  The top of head ascended to the level of the jets that had been bombing her; a few crashed against her scalp, which did little more than cause a bit of an itch, but she saw before her, as she continued to ascend, what looked like flies buzzing around before her.  Almost on instinct, she swatted them with her hand, catching a dozen jets that exploded on contact with her skin, and the remainder were sent spiralling through the air to crash harmlessly against her still-expanding body.  With barely any effort, she had eradicated most of the aerial armada arrayed against her, with the scant few escaping unnoticed by her.

Gilly wondered how big she was going to get; it was difficult to gauge her size, as the only things remotely comparable to her magnificence were the skyscrapers in the city centre, which was still some distance away.  Yet it seemed to her that the distance to walk on over and see where those towers, the pinnacles of man’s achievement, measured up against her truly vast body was getting shorter and shorter.  Then her head cleared the first set of clouds, and she got her first measure of just how huge she had grown.

“Fuck!”  The obscenity was heard across the entire state, as a prelude of things to come.

By now, the bombardment only tickled her, and she hardly noticed that her seemingly endless legs were lit up with the brief flashes of explosions.  Her attention was on the clouds, not on the pathetic attempt to kill her.  As her growth finally petered out, the cloud layer was at its lowest just under her now-mountainous bust.  The clouds she had imagined grasping were now within easy reach, dotted sporadically around her upper body, and so she reached out to touch one.  

Her fingers wiggled through the nearest white, fluffy cloud, dispersing it like smoke, then as the tendrils cleared her eyes spotted an aeroplane climbing just in front of her bust, apparently a survivor of her casual massacre of the air force.  Its crew seemed to notice that they had gained her deadly attention, for it turned towards her, still climbing, to circle around her.  She didn’t know about these things, Pat and her father were military nerds and armchair generals and could probably have told her that it was a gunship of some sort.  It was larger than the jets she had swatted out of the sky, about an inch long to her, and moved at a rate that seemed too slow for an aeroplane.  Pinpricks of light flashed from its hull, streaks of white tracers arced through the air, and impacted harmlessly against her face.  She felt nothing.

“You’re not supposed to hit girls,” she said, grinning.  It was not lost on the giant woman that her breath from speaking buffeted the tiny plane.  “Even big ones.”

Gilly wanted to pluck it out of the sky while it was still in reach, so she extended her hand and curled her gargantuan but slender fingers around it.  The pilot panicked and wrenched the control stick, but it was too late.  She had tried to pinch it between her finger and thumb, but she was just too damned big, and it was crushed instantly under the incredible pressure exerted by her godlike digits.

“Aw.”  Gilly sulked, and rubbed her finger and thumb together to grind out the flattened remains of the aircraft.

Behind her, the Navy fired volley after volley into her calves, and she barely felt more than a distracting tickle.  Gilly turned to face them, her legs churning up the sea, which, she noted, barely crested over her ankles.  The ships looked much closer, and, most importantly, much, much smaller.  There were about a dozen of them, arrayed out in a line perpendicular to her, with an aircraft carrier at its centre.

She stood there, a woman the size of a mountain towering over the mightiest military force on the planet, with her hands on her hips.  The shells and missiles continued to detonate harmlessly at her shins.  The warships, once so imposing and deadly, were little more than bath toys to her, their fearsome, modern weaponry useless against a goddess.  She watched with a smug grin at their continued failure to destroy her, but as they weren’t doing the sensible thing and running away, she decided that she had given them enough of an opportunity to leave her to her fun.

“My turn!” said Gilly, giddy with excitement.


***

“What the hell just happened?” asked the President breathlessly, as he observed the impossible only becoming more so on the screens.

“She’s…”  The Chief of Staff trailed off, not wanting to acknowledge that their plan had failed.  “She’s grown.”

“By how much?”

‘A lot’ was the flippant answer in the Chief of Staff’s head.  The precise number seemed purely academic, as she was clearly the size of a mountain now, but the screen showing aerial footage taken from tens of thousands of feet up showed her approaching the doomed fleet.  He saw the aircraft carrier, the USS William Henry Harrison, at her feet, looking like an intricate model compared to her.  After a bit of basic maths he arrived at a rough figure:

“More than one mile, sir, at least.”

“Shit.”  The President continued to stare at the screen, at the valiant but hopeless show of defiance.  How could anything withstand such power?  “What do we do?”

The staff shared uneasy looks, and an awkward silence reigned.

“We have the nuclear option,” said the Defence Secretary.  Hushed whispers circulated through the cramped situation room.

“Are you suggesting,” said the President carefully, “that we nuke an American city?”

“What other choice do we have?”  He gestured at the screens, which continued to show Gilly’s image.

The President swallowed hard.  It was the sort of decision that would make or break his career; this woman, this monster, was a threat not only to his own country, but the whole world itself.  If he didn’t do it, then another nuclear power would, and if it must come to that on American soil, it was best that its leader had the integrity to order it himself.

“Sir, I would advise against it,” said the Chief of Staff, and the Defence Secretary glared daggers at him.  The theory he had been formulating throughout this whole crisis finally had its final piece.  “Her growth must be linked to her body being damaged.  She first grew when she was struck by a truck, and now she’s grown again when our military bombarded her with enough firepower to level a city.  If that’s true, then there’s no telling how much more she might grow if struck by nuclear weapons.”

Looking at the images on the screen, of an entire naval fleet utterly dominated by this mile-tall bitch, it was impossible and incredible to imagine her any bigger than she was now.  Yet the definitions of ‘impossible and incredible’ had been stretched to their absolute limit this day.

“What do you propose?” asked the President.

“We have her family and her partner.”  The Chief of Staff tapped the file he still held close to his chest.  “They will serve as bargaining chips when we come to negotiate.”

“Fuck off,” snapped the Defence Secretary.  All eyes in the room turned to him.  “You’re suggesting we ‘negotiate’ with that… that thing?”

“We may be able to come to an arrangement, a truce, until we can find a permanent way to destroy her without the risk of making it worse.”

“God almighty.”  The Defence Secretary buried his face in his hands and sighed.

The President tapped his chin thoughtfully.  “People won’t like it.”

“No, sir, but I believe it’s the best chance we have now.  At the very least we may be able to come to an arrangement with her that keeps loss of life at an appropriate minimum.  Her pattern indicates that she doesn’t think about consequences, or doesn’t want to; using her family may force her to start.”

The thought made him feel sick, but the President saw the logic in those words.  He nodded his head gravely to his Chief of Staff, and said, “Make it happen.”

***

Gilly took a step towards the fleet.  Her foot rose out of the water, trailing gallons of it behind, and landed with an almighty splash.  The resulting tidal wave radiated out around the impact, rocked the warships, and reached even the shore behind her, yet the hundred foot tall waves looked merely like a ripple in a still lake to her.  The next step has much the same effect.  The weapons fire became ever more erratic, with the ships tossing in the waves many of the shots failed to hit the gigantic woman entirely and splashed down into the water around her.  Those shells and missiles that did land their not-inconsiderable target did little more than slightly mar her pale freckled skin.

Many thousands of feet below her lofty gaze, chaos broke out amidst the panicked crews of the warships; military discipline broke down not only as their gargantuan nemesis grew even bigger than before, but the so-called ‘safe distance’ they had been assured of was crossed with a mere three steps.  Those brave enough to look would find themselves face-to-face with her shins, and their horrified, disbelieving faces would tilt up and up, craning backwards to follow the curvy lines of her shapely legs, their bulk distorted by the extreme perspective and accentuated by her immensity.  It was difficult to see much more of her without tilting one’s head way back, to see vulva huge enough to accommodate their ship as an inadequate dildo and wet enough to make it easy for her.  The scent of her strong arousal was noticeable even amidst the burnt cordite.  Yet more terrifying was her expression; she peered between her huge breasts down at them with an eager, playful grin, devoid of anything approaching malice or hate.  She was enjoying her power trip to the fullest.

Aboard the ships some officers tried to keep some semblance of military discipline, but the sheer, hopeless panic inspired by her godly presence was too overwhelming.  Only a few remained at their posts, as though the firepower they continued to pour against her must do something.  Many hurled themselves overboard, for it was better to brave the cold sea than whatever this monster might have planned for them.  Others, with officers of a calmer disposition, recognised it was all futile and ordered a retreat.  Gilly watched them turning away from the formation with interest.

“I wonder how many little boats I can fit under one foot!” she said.  Anyone below her who might be paying attention would notice her lips appeared to move out of sync with the thunderous words that assaulted their ears; she was so tall that the sound of her voice took about three seconds to reach them.

Her enormous right foot lifted out of the water again, and the chaos below reached a fever pitch.  She couldn’t hear their terrified screams, so she had to imagine what it must feel like to look up and see her vast sole overhead.  Its sheer size was enough to cover the area beneath it, and the destroyer she had singled out for crushing, into darkness.  Then her foot descended upon it.

***

Petty Officer Mike Conrad had stayed upon the USS Ford until the last possible moment, helping his shipmates to abandon ship now that the battle against this beautiful but deadly monster was hopeless, but when all around turned dark he knew it was time to leave.  Heavy rain lashed down from above, as though a sudden storm had descended, but when he looked up he saw that it was merely water falling from the giant woman’s foot directly over him.  It was impossibly huge, maddeningly so -- about twice as long as the destroyer, it seemed to fill the sky above him.  He could see every line and wrinkle in the sole.

With little other recourse, he hurled himself over the side of the ship, along with dozens of his shipmates.  He struck the icy water and swam to the surface.  The shore seemed desperately far, but he was a strong swimmer and he could make it.  He broke into a frantic front crawl.  He just had to get out from under this vast sole before it could crush him.  He could do it.  He-

He didn’t make it.  He dared to look up to see the sky rush down upon him.  There wasn’t even enough time to scream.  Gilly’s sole struck the conning tower of the ship first, crumpling it into the hull, then it pushed the doomed ship, him, and all its crew still aboard or overboard under the water and crushed them all against the ocean floor.

***

Gilly twisted her foot, grinding the armoured warship against the rocky bottom of the sea.  The resulting wave swept away any survivors and hampered the frantic rescue efforts.  It seemed that she could only fit one little ship under her foot, considering that they were all spread out and the formation was dispersed by the effects of her merely wading through the sea.  Still, that made it more of a game for her.  She selected the next ship in line, steaming away from her at what seemed like a snail’s pace.  Holding her foot above it, she noted with the keen interest of a size fetishist that it was just under half the length of her foot, before casually stamping on it and likewise crushing it under the water.  She relished the sensation of the steel yielding to her divine sole, and though she certainly couldn’t feel them, the thought of squishing the crew trapped within was exhilarating.  The next ship she dispatched by simply kicking it as though it was a football.  Her toes struck the hull, crumpling it at the impact point, and sent the entire ship sailing through the air, trailing shattered debris and men hurled from the decks, spinning through its trajectory, and crashed into the bow of another ship with a hideous crunch of metal.  The two started to sink slowly, much too slowly for the excitable giantess, and she finished off both by pushing them under the water with her left foot and grinding out the remains below.

That left the aircraft carrier, which she had been saving for last.  It was trying to turn away from her, but as each of her steps covered thousands of feet, there was nowhere for it to go to escape.  Gilly followed it, and caught up within a few steps.  There were hundreds of men floundering in the tumultuous waters around her, but she simply couldn’t see them from so high up.  Each step crushed a few unknowingly, and those that escaped her truly colossal feet were hurled about with the churning waves that accompanied her passing.  She considered the aircraft carrier below her, peering over the mounds of her huge breasts at the little toy ship trying to get away from her.  The crew felt as though she was judging them, and the wicked smile that rapidly formed her face, thousands of feet up, left them in little doubt as to what the outcome would be.

Gilly bent down to pick it up.  Her hand reached out for the ship, appearing bigger and bigger as it approached.  Fingers the size of office towers pressed in around the sides of the hull, and she felt the strong steel there buckle against what she thought was her gentle grip.  Nevertheless, tens of thousands of tons of military might was nothing compared to the enormous Gilly, and she lifted the whole thing out of the water with ease.  The crew found themselves pinned to the floor by the G-forces as their mighty ship was raised rapidly into the air, and could only watch as they were treated to a tour of Gilly’s magnificent, sexy body from her legs up.  They reached the level of her glorious bust before the upward motion ceased, and they could finally stand, albeit with the floor and the deck at a precarious angle.  The sight made her heart flutter - an entire aircraft carrier sitting in the palm of her hand!  She peered down at it, wondering what to do with it.  Her cunt ached to be filled, and she considered pleasuring herself with the ship; what greater demonstration of her immense power than to use this icon of American military might as a sex toy?  But the ship was all odd angles, and she didn’t think it would make a particularly great dildo when there was an entire city of perfectly phallic skyscrapers just a few steps away.  She thought to just crush it between her mountainous tits when she noticed that she was still being bombarded.

Most of the other ships had been sunk and crushed, with a few having sailed away further than Gilly could be bothered to chase after, and they had given up on the obviously futile task.  Sporadic detonations of shells and missiles blossomed over her massive body, and she hardly felt a thing.  Curious, she observed them, little bright flashes of white and yellow popping against her skin, and followed the thin lines of tracers back to the shore, a few miles out beyond the city limits, where a few tiny flashes, like sparks, indicated the presence of the Army still attempting to shoot her.

“Huh.”  Gilly considered the ship in her hand.  “Here, catch this!”

Her fingers curled ‘lightly’ around the aircraft carrier, denting the thick armoured hull, and she pulled her arm back.  In a sort of clumsy imitation of a cricket bowler, Gilly hurled the enormous ship at the rough location of the artillery park.  Most of the crew were dashed horribly against the bulkheads and walls or thrown off the deck to plummet onto her body or the thousands of feet to the sea, uncared for by the giantess, so there were no survivors on board when tens of thousands of tons of steel slammed into the earth several miles away.  She saw a puff of dust emerge where she had thrown it, and then another where it bounced further inland.

It was impossible to see if she had hit her target, for they were tiny and relatively far away, but evidently she saw she had missed when, after a second or two for them to recover from the shock of having a warship hurled at them, dozens of miniscule explosions danced harmlessly over her skin.  She thought to march on over there and finish them off under her massive feet, as she had done with much of the Navy, but as she watched the detonations on her gigantic nude form, failing to even feel most of it, she wondered what was the point if they couldn’t possibly harm her.

“You aren’t even worth stepping on!” she said to them, holding up two fingers in a V-sign in the rough direction of where she thought the Army was.

With that, she turned on her heels, churning up the silt and the sea beneath her, and triumphantly waltzed on towards the city for more entertaining things to play with.  The bombardment continued for a bit, with volley after volley of missiles and artillery striking against her back and rear end, before, as they saw that it was all a futile waste of ammunition, it stopped seemingly out of embarrassment.  They had suffered the greatest insult an enemy could give them - to be ignored.