- Text Size +

A city of millions had watched the combined military effort, and prayed to whatever deities or higher powers they believed in that they would triumph over the monster; yet their prayers went not only unanswered, but defied in the most horrific manner possible.  With her latest growth, it became evident that the only higher power present was Gilly herself, and as she mercilessly dispatched the military force arrayed against her with ridiculous ease, she turned her attention back once again to her favourite prey - them.  They had all watched, either gathered along the shoreline like an audience cheering on their favourite team, or at home or wherever they sheltered on television or the Internet, experienced the all-too-brief moment of victory as the giantess fell under the weight of the bombardment, which turned to despair and horror as she grew before their very eyes.  The inhabitants of this terrorised city, tormented and murdered at the whims of this playful giantess, no longer had to resort to furtive shots shared online or TV news to see their new goddess; at over a mile tall, she was huge enough to be seen from almost all corners of the city with the naked eye, save for ground level amidst the tallest towers of the city centre.  Even then her presence was still inescapable, from the tremors in the ground to her voice to the atmosphere of panic all around.


Those along the shoreline had the front-row seat, and after she had emerged victorious from the fight, not even bothering to finish off the Army, she turned her attention back directly at them.  As her impossibly vast form turned to face them, her naked body glistening in the bright noonday sun and her face beaming with unrestrained joy and lust, panic broke out and the streets became clogged with people fleeing what must come next.  Gilly strutted to them, swinging her broad hips; her gait might have been slow and lazy, but with such long strides she was almost on top of them within seconds.  She stopped just short of stepping into the city itself, bent over at the hips to peer down into the streets below.  Her nipples pointed down directly upon the doomed hordes as though to mock them.  Her bright green eyes studied the streets below, and there was so much to see!  People were barely visible as individuals from this high up, but she saw streams of dots flowing through the streets below, all away from her at what looked like glacial pace.  To think, moments before she was ‘small’ enough to walk down those streets, stepping on anyone in her way.


Gilly straightened her posture, and swung her right foot forward.  She held it there, balancing on her left leg, with her vast sole shading the city streets below in darkness.  Sea water fell like rain from her foot.  Street lamps flicked on automatically.  Then she let her foot drop, covering two-and-a-half city blocks.  The luxury apartment buildings and expensive hotels crumbled under the unstoppable descent of her foot, sending chunks of debris and concrete into the packed streets, before her sole struck ground level and crushed everything and everyone beneath it into a huge footprint.  The destruction from a single step didn’t just end with the blocks annihilated directly under her foot.  The ground trembled all around, great cracks rent the surrounding streets, and lesser buildings collapsed into rubble.


She might have missed the more personal feel of stepping on people at her ‘smaller’ size, but the rush of power she felt from wiping out entire blocks was incredible and more than made up for it.  The scores of buildings crunched under her sole, and though she couldn’t feel them, knowing that she had stepped on many hundreds of people at once gave her such a rush.


Gilly took another step, deleting another few city blocks under her left foot, and another, all with the same predictable result.  Hundreds, sometimes thousands of people vanished beneath each step; if it was almost impossible to move without killing someone at the size of a skyscraper, it was completely impossible at the size of a mountain.  She stopped and looked down at her feet, seeing how the tallest buildings in this part of the city only reached up to her ankles.  She nudged her toes forwards a little, and a row of apartments fell into ruin at her slightest touch.  It was incredible; the world of mankind could no longer accommodate her, and so now it belonged to her.  When she was tiny everyone called her lazy and unambitious — now they would all beg for her to be lazy, and her ambition was aimed at nothing less than the world itself.  Her vast size already gave her that right.  They had tried to stop her before and that only made her even bigger.  She wondered how much bigger she might grow if they nuked her, and though she liked this size very much it was almost worth seeing what would happen.


Her fingers already strayed to her crotch and teased at her nethers.  The sultry moan was heard and felt across the entire city.  Her omnipotent gaze settled on the tall skyscrapers of downtown, a few short steps away, and thought about one of her favourite fantasies.


“I always wondered what it must really feel like,” she said to herself; there was no one else to talk to who she could hear, at least.


‘The city spread out before her like a map’ was the old cliche from those stories when the giantess grew to her astonishing height, but that phrase could not do the view justice.  It was more like that from an airliner, and indeed she had seen this exact view when she had flown in from England just a few days ago.  Of course, she had demanded the window seat so she  could stare out and imagine what a gigantic goddess would see strolling across the landscape, but now she didn’t need to.  She saw it all — streets clogged with a terrified populace in fear of her return, the massive skyscrapers she couldn’t wait to revisit, and beyond that the world beyond that would await the earth-shattering tread of its new goddess.  She saw the aftermath of her rampage before, great scars ripped into the city, and thought how she had already exceeded that with just a few steps.  Speaking of aeroplanes, her gaze followed the rough path that her flight here had taken her, over the city itself as she stood atop it, and settled upon the airport itself, just beyond the city limits and merely a short walk away.


“Oh, that looks like fun!” she exclaimed, and merrily stomped off towards the airport with the same apocalyptic results for the streets below as before.


Gilly walked, and the city crunched pleasantly under her feet.  Yet it was hell on earth for everyone beneath her; it seemed entirely random where this gigantic woman would step, and staying put seemed as reliable a survival tactic as panicked flight.  When her colossal foot filled one’s sky it was already too late and the end would come swiftly, or it might sweep on overhead to crush the hundreds, if not thousands, of unlucky souls in the blocks beyond, and the survivors would stare aghast at the impossible sight of a woman’s heel buried amidst the ruined streets and crumbling buildings, and look up to see her ankle towering over almost everything else still left standing.  Then it would lift, revealing a barren wasteland where there were once bustling, busy streets filled with homes and businesses, all compacted into a gigantic footprint.  Dazed survivors, picking themselves out of the wreckage, looked up to see her shapely rear jiggling with each catastrophic step.


The illusion of safety granted by what seemed like a great distance to cover was shattered in a matter of seconds, for that is all it took for Gilly to walk the six miles or so to the airport.  In her wake she left a path of devastation and a death toll that utterly shamed her previous efforts thus far, and she barely had to put any effort into it; she could probably wipe out this entire city in minutes under her feet if she felt like it, though she had no intention of making it that quick.


***


The airport had become one island of order amidst a sea of chaos, and represented a safe haven for the city’s civilians fleeing the giant woman.  The military had established control early on, having used it to bring in men, supplies, and equipment, as well as doing their collective best to fly people out.  Still, many thousands were huddled in the terminal building, awaiting the end of their nightmare.  Their hopes were dashed by her unexpected growth, and the order descended into madness when it became apparent that they, or rather their building, had gained her fickle attention.


Louis felt the floor beneath his feet shudder before the news reached him.  He sat in the terminal building, by the gates, watching the airplanes taxiing around the runway beyond the expansive clear windows ahead.  International airliners and military transports alike seemed to be competing for the runways.  The terminal building was packed with people, all of whom were in the same boat as him, trying to escape from this impossible, huge woman who seemed to be acting out some absurd, sexualised Godzilla fantasy on their poor city.  The noise of them was overpowering - endless chatter, barked orders from police and soldiers, and the occasional sobbing filled the air all around.  These were people from all walks of life: young and old, rich and poor, and now, he mused as he still waited for his flight to take him to… somewhere, anywhere but here, they were all equally like bugs to the giantess.


Then the screaming began; quiet at first as it started somewhere off in the distance, but it spread like a virus through the terminal building.  Panic, too, gripped Louis, for it could mean only one thing: she was here.


The floor beneath him shook more heavily than before, throwing a few people off their feet.  Louis was jostled about as his fellow passengers rushed to the gates, all but overwhelming the beleaguered staff.


“Where do you think you’re going?”  The goddess’s voice was audible even inside with the rising panic.


Beyond the glass walls of the terminal building, an airliner, laden with passengers, had already made its way onto the runway, ready for take off.  In an instant the view was replaced by a wall of pale, wrinkled flesh - the giantess’s sole.  The entire building trembled with the resulting shockwave, and ceiling panels fell from above.  She had stepped on the plane and a good chunk of the runway with her toes, and what Louis was staring up at was the arch of her foot, which would place him and everyone else around him directly under her heel.  He had no time to scream at this terrible realisation before the ceiling fell on him, and her divine foot drove his smashed remains, along with the terminal building and the terrified masses within, into her deep footprint.


***


Gilly didn’t mean to step on the terminal building, but her foot was simply too big, and after crushing the aeroplane on the runway with her toes she had to put her heel down somewhere.  However, having gone this far already, she was not going to feel bad about crushing another few hundred people underfoot now, and they were forgotten about as her heel pushed the building and everyone in it into the ground.


Her other foot finished off what was left of the terminal, and she stood there with the airport at her feet.  She peered down at the expansive complex all around her: there were other terminal buildings within stomping distance, as low, flat, square buildings that couldn’t even reach above the level of her toes; tiny, toy-sized aeroplanes scattered seemingly all over the place; long runways in a sort of lopsided grid; and everywhere she looked little dots scurrying around the place.  The runways were about the only things that could compare to her scale, each about as long as she was tall.


There were still a few planes positioned close to the runways, but after her deadly display they seemed reluctant to take off.  Still, Gilly wanted to make sure there could be no escape, so she turned around, grinding out the remains of the flattened terminal buildings under foot, and saw the path of destruction she had caused by the act of simply walking, the miles of utter devastation between her and the shore.  “Cool!” she exclaimed, appreciating her own handiwork, and then she sat down in the centre of the runways.


For once, Gilly did something without squishing anyone, for airport runways were dangerous places to be even without a mile-tall woman playfully stomping around the place and was thus devoid of people when she sat down.  That is, until she extended her long legs out, which ploughed right through the two remaining terminal buildings, and placed her feet up on top of rows of suburban housing beyond the airport’s limits.


Her prodigious rear end covered a good chunk of where the runways intersected, and the ground deformed under her vast weight like memory foam.  She had spread her legs out in a V shape, with what was left of the airport buildings, half a dozen planes, and assorted ground crew and military personnel trapped between them.  Though she was sitting, the ground still seemed quite far away to her eyes, and Gilly still struggled to see individual people beneath her; if they were like ants to her before, the only comparison that could come to mind now was that of mites.  Still, when she realised that the more noticeable bright yellow specks were workers in high visibility jackets she let out a brief, amused giggle.


“You know,” she said, addressing the little specks between her legs, “I arrived here at this airport a few days ago, and I wonder how many of you tiny, tiny little things down there recognise me now?”


Gilly didn’t expect an answer, they were much too tiny to be heard even if she cared about what they had to say.  She reached down, scattering the hordes below as her impossibly huge hand descended upon them, and, with as much delicacy as she could muster, pinched a finger and a thumb around the tail of an airliner.  Her vast appendages utterly dwarfed the huge aeroplane, packed with passengers whose only warning of their fate was the squeal and crunch coming from the rear of the craft.  They were all pinned to their seats as their plane was lifted into the air, and when their rapid ascent ceased those on the port side looked out of their windows to see a gigantic, bright green eye with a pitch black pupil staring back at them.


“It’s funny.”   Gilly’s voice rattled the tiny jetliner.  “I used to be small enough to fit inside one of these planes, and now I’m holding one like it’s nothing.”


It really helped put her truly gargantuan size into context for her; big enough to hold a commercial jetliner in her hand, and strong enough to lift it from the ground with no effort at all.  Gilly couldn’t see through the miniscule windows, but she imagined that it must be full of people, all gripped in fear of what she was going to do with them and their little plane.  At first, she had thought to pleasure herself with it, but the damned thing was so tiny that she doubted she’d get much out of it -- her little finger was longer than it, and as for girth there wasn’t much to speak of, so it’d be like trying to get off with a small pencil.  That’s what skyscrapers were for, she mused, as she turned the aeroplane this way and that without any care what that simple act was doing for everyone trapped within.


Still, she was gaining some amusement out of it.  Gilly had a devilish idea.  She held it up on its tail, sending everyone either tumbling back or pinning them to their seats, and with her free hand used her thumbnail to shear off a tiny amount of the front portion of the aeroplane.  The pilot and the crew, still in the cockpit, were screaming at anyone still on the radio to help them, somehow, and were silenced in an instant.  Their remains were tossed carelessly aside, as Gilly peered into the torn-open fuselage, and saw tiny dots - people - moving about within the hollow tube.


Perfect!  Gilly’s one regret was not eating more people when she was a mere eight hundred feet tall, and her recent growth had made her human prey infinitely more fragile; the prospect of picking them up unharmed enough to make eating them worthwhile was now impossible, so it was very considerate of them to pack into this handy packaging.


She brought the aeroplane to her mouth.  Her great, soft lips pursed and formed an ‘O’ shape to wrap around the opening she’d torn open.  The passengers and crew screamed bloody murder, and even the Gilly heard their shrill, mousy screams, albeit faintly, as she wrapped her plush lips around the tiny, straw-like tube.  Her head tilted back, and unsecured people and luggage fell screaming into the hot, humid cave of her mouth.


Gilly couldn’t taste them, much less feel them, but the purely psychological rush of power was intoxicating.  She imagined them all falling into her tongue or taking the lengthy plunge down her throat, and her nethers became soaked with juices and her nipples hardened.  It made her feel powerful and huge, like the goddess she truly was.  Her deep moan of arousal felt like thunder, and she could not help but squeeze at her breasts with her free hand.


Making sure to get every last morsel, she sucked air through the plane, like a straw, dragging out the last few who had clung onto seats to avoid their terrible fate.  The suction was so great that the fuselage itself crumpled inwards.


“Who said airline food is bad?” she said with a cheeky grin, and then tossed the spent airliner over her shoulder, where it smashed into the countryside beyond.


The terror between her legs increased tenfold at the ghastly display.  Realising their aeroplanes were little more than death traps now, crews started frantic evacuations.  This was not lost on Gilly, as she noticed that the open tarmac under her crotch was rapidly filling with tiny dots.  A little disappointed that they weren’t going to sit patiently in their convenient metal tubes to be devoured like she wanted, Gilly decided it was time to end this so she could find more sporting fun.  There remained the question of how; stepping on everything hadn’t lost its visceral thrill - there remained something so primally satisfying about crushing things under her huge yet petite feet - but Gilly wanted to mix things up a little.  Using her hands was fun too, as were her greatest assets - tits and arse.


She considered the little dots, the collection of tiny aircraft, and the one remaining terminal all between her long, shapely legs.  They were two thick walls of pale, freckled flesh that cut off their avenues of escape left and right.  The only path was directly away from her, straight into the terminal which she had clearly and definitively demonstrated offered no safety.  They were running from her pussy, which loomed behind them, her lips puffy, distended, red, and slick with her intense arousal, the heady scent of which was cloying and overpowering.  A few had their minds snapped under the sheer absurdity and hopelessness of their situation, and fell to their knees in worship of Gilly’s all-powerful cunt, as if that might spare them.  Their prayers were unheard, and even if she could hear their devotion it would not have moved her to spare them; that would have been more effort than she was willing to put in for people so tiny and pathetic, for now their lives existed and were spent only for her amusement.


The huge walls of flesh closed in on the teeming masses as Gilly pulled her legs together.  Tarmac and concrete cracked and broke under their unimaginable weight, and anyone and anything caught under them was snuffed out instantly.  Like two land borne tidal waves, they swept away everything in their paths, flattening jetliners, lorries, people, and the building itself alike.  Her legs met together in the middle, and she opened them again.  There was a ridge of smashed up debris directly where her legs had met, but nothing else remained.


Satisfied with her demolition of the airport, Gilly rose to her feet.  She still suffered a short wave of dizziness as the ground rushed away from her faster and further than she expected, but it passed rapidly.  By now her libido was in overdrive, and she yearned to be filled.  The skyscrapers in the distance beckoned to her, offering the gratification she needed.  Looking down at her vast, sexy, curvy body overtopping the entire city made her hornier than she had ever felt in her life.  Her hands traced over her voluptuous curves, as she felt the rapt attention millions huddled in fear of what she would do next.  She groped her boobs, the biggest in the world, teasing her rock hard nipples, then one hand plunged down to her crotch and teased at her clit and nether lips.  Electric tingles seemed to dance over her skin.


‘Mmmm.”  Her fingers delved eagerly into her folds, and she gasped at the sweet penetration.  However, she breathed a heavy sigh and reluctantly withdrew them.  “Not yet,” she said to herself.  “Soon, I promise.”


With that, she stepped into the city once more, silencing forever the screams of a terrified population under her huge feet with each step.  She walked with long, confident strides, and paid close attention to where she was stepping.  Once she was beyond the boring suburbs and within an area with more substantial things to crush, she paused in her stroll to look down.


Buildings were taller here, though certainly not the grand towers of downtown and few reached over her ankles.  Brighter colours caught her eye, and so she thought to take a closer look, despite the yearning in her nethers demanding immediate satisfaction.  Gilly squatted down slowly on her heels and reached down into the streets below with her hands.  As she expected, the buildings only offered a minimal, token amount of resistance to her godlike strength; they crumbled and crunched under her palms and fingers, and she watched through the gaps between her fingers as they descended upon the heads of hundreds of doomed people, who continued to flee in futile terror from their inescapable fate.  Lowering her knees down so she was on all fours, her body formed an arch over city streets, and her heavy breasts wobbled precariously over the heads of thousands.  


The view of the city below was clearer, and she could see the movement of thousands of impossibly tiny people under her body, but she wanted to get even closer.  She lowered her upper body down, sticking her arse in the air, and her massive breasts fell upon entire blocks.  Tower blocks and office buildings crumbled from the top down under her boobs, and once their soft, full weight settled in the ground their great mass spread out, toppling buildings and crushing people, though with the rain of debris from the collapsing buildings only a few were blessed by being crushed directly by her breasts.  Their incredible mass sank into deep craters; people had sheltered in the subways from the giantess, huddled underground on station platforms, but this did not save them as an ominous rumbling from above presaged the roof caving in on them, burying them under first concrete and then thousands of tons of flesh.


“Ooh, that felt good,” said Gilly, enjoying how everything crumbled and crushed against her sensitive tits.


Now as close to the action at street level as she dared, Gilly peered into the streets below her nose.  There, great swarms of humanity pushed, pulled, screamed, and fought in futile flight from her gargantuan face filling their sky, or else stood there looking up at her.  Now so close, she could pick out individuals, each about a millimetre tall to her, like mites.


“I can see you!” Gilly exclaimed.  That she could still make out individual people excited her to no end.  It was incredible to believe that she was once like them, but now she had superseded them in every possible way.  They were impossibly small now, like the tiniest insects to her, and even more helpless and pathetic than before.


“You’re all so tiny,” she said.  Her hot breath washed through the streets with the force of a gale.  The sight of many of those tiny speck-people tumbling head over heels from her mere breath amused her to no end.


“I’m big,”’ she corrected herself.  She watched them scurrying about beneath her for a little longer, marvelling at the extreme difference in size.  Each tiny person was an individual, with lives and thoughts and feelings, and here she was, a huge goddess a thousand times greater than any of them.  “Like, really fucking big!”


The term still felt inadequate in describing her glorious magnitude now; Gilly had been merely ‘big’ before, when she could fit in streets and could compare herself with skyscrapers, but now she was on a whole other level.  She thought about the tiny woman who had called her ‘goddess’, wondered if she still survived to witness her new deity’s apotheosis, and now understood that truly was only the word that could possibly describe what she had become.


“I really am a goddess,” she said breathlessly.  She was a goddess in the oldest and most primal sense of the word: a woman of immense size, limitless power, and staggering beauty, beholden only to her own whims and pleasure and beyond the laws and morality of men.  Who could dare to deny it now?  Who could stand at her feet, be dwarfed by her toes, and stare up at her towering form and deny her rightful place as the goddess of the world?


Gilly lifted her right hand, extended her index finger, and plunged it into the packed street below, crushing dozens of people at once.  She giggled with excitement; even her finger was too much for them!  She repeated the process, this time dragging her finger along the straight path of the street, annihilating all in its path.


“I can’t believe I used to be as tiny as you little mites,” she said breathlessly, in awe of her own immense power.  “You really are nothing compared to me!”


A railway carved its way through the city streets beneath her cute button nose, and her sharp green eyes spotted amidst the multitude of tiny, inconsequential homes and shops and offices the train station.  When she saw the train, presumably laden with people packing in like sardines to try and escape her, she let out a playful giggle that the inhabitants were quickly learning only led to their careless slaughter.  She reached out for it, pinching the first carriage between a finger and thumb, which were so massive that they wiped out the crowded station buildings entirely by accident.  The first carriage was crushed into a sliver, but enough of it remained intact that when she lifted it into the air, the remaining were still attached and dangled freely like string.  Inside, though she couldn’t see, the densely packed hordes shrieked and screamed and fought to free themselves, some managing to smash through the windows and fall hundreds of feet to escape the worse fate the goddess had for them.


Her lips parted, and she placed the doomed train between them, sucking it into her cavernous maw like a small strand of spaghetti.  Gilly barely felt it on her tongue, but her saliva seeped into the carriages through doors and windows.  The headlights flickered on, illuminating only a tiny part of the vast, wet, rough surface of her tongue, which then lifted, sending it tumbling down to her throat, and she swallowed them all whole.


A glass office tower then attracted her attention, which sealed its fate.  Gilly placed her thumb on its roof and pressed down, pushing the entire structure down into a puff of dust and smoke.  Another she tried to pull from its foundations like a flower, but when she pinched it between a finger and thumb it just disintegrated into dust between her huge digits.  Slightly annoyed at that not going the way she planned, she ‘slapped’ at the streets below, erasing a block in an instant, and wiped the palm of her hand in a rough circle that left half a dozen more blocks, once teeming with life, a barren, dead wasteland.  That cheered her up.


“That’s enough foreplay,” said Gilly, idly pressing the tip of her right index finger into more crowds, crushing dozens each time.  She bit her lower lip; their puniness compared to her goddess might was so very arousing.  “I’m so fucking horny!”


Gilly’s inner thighs had become soaked with her flowing fluids, and it was high time that she finally dealt with that.  She pushed herself up to her feet, taking the abrupt change in height better now that she knew to expect to see the landscape rush away from her.  Where her bust had struck the ground left a wide, deep crater of compacted earth.  The glittering skyscrapers a few miles away, not even a short walk for the goddess.  She strode towards them, this time being as careful as she could manage; thousands still died, but that was merely an inevitable consequence of her size.  Her toes landed first, erasing whatever was under them, then she would set her heel down with similar effect, then ease her weight onto that foot.  The result was a lot less collateral damage from the earthquakes caused by her footsteps, and it wasn’t out of any concern for the city’s inhabitants; she just wanted to avoid accidentally bringing down her toy before she had the chance to enjoy it.


And there it was, the Raleigh Tower at her feet.  To think that it once dared to be taller than her before; now it only reached halfway up her shins.  It was surrounded by its shorter brethren, skyscrapers that seemed undeserving of that name compared to Gilly’s magnificence.  As she stood there, she thought about how she was going to approach this.  Gilly had masturbated over this scenario countless times, from stories and fantasies of her own imagined ideal of a giantess, but now she was going to do it for real, and again she felt herself frozen with indecision.  Far be it from her to try and think things through, rather than act purely on her fickle whims, this, she considered, was important.  It felt as though everything had led to this point: she was going to finally fuck a skyscraper, and she wanted to do it right.  She wanted it to be perfect.


Gilly squatted down on her heels for a closer look.  The survivors in the streets between her heels received the shock of their tiny lives when they saw her huge butt suddenly rush down on them, only for it to halt a scant few hundred feet above.  The sky had turned a shade of freckled off-white, and wobbled alluringly as her butt settled against her heels.  Her folded legs formed a V around the cluster of the biggest skyscrapers in the city, with the Raleigh Tower directly before her sopping wet crotch.  To balance herself, she placed one hand down on the ground, crushing a small shopping complex, a few office blocks, some flats, and hundreds of people under her palm - she barely noticed.  Instead, her attention was fixed on the shining pillar of glass and steel before her; it appeared to be twelve inches tall to her, quite wide, and reminded her of her favourite dildo back home.  Her free hand reached out, and she delicately stroked along its length with the tip of her index finger, up and down.  It seemed a simple but sturdy design, strong and well-built, and she thought she could see specks moving about inside through the glass.  She yearned for it to fill her.


She peered over her shoulder, looking down at the area directly under her enormous butt that had thus far remained untouched by her rampage.  The skyscrapers and the streets between them were shaded in the dark shadow of her colossal rear end, and she giggled as she imagined the thousands of tiny people looking up to see her arse hanging ominously over their heads like two full moons squished together.  Her voluptuous, curvy arse almost rivalled her incomparable breasts in terms of their sexual power, and it had been pinched, slapped, and groped in student bars more times than she could count.  She only had to sit down and she would snuff them all out in a second’s time, but Gilly had a more fun idea; reaching back with her right hand, she gave her thick, meaty cheek a sharp slap.  The soft flesh rippled under the smack, the sound of which echoed through the city, but the resulting shockwave tore through the streets behind her, blasting glass from the skyscrapers and throwing hundreds of people and vehicles in the street with the sheer power and volume of her almighty spank.  She giggled as she saw the effects; at this impossible size, everything she did was nothing short of calamitous for the world of ordinary men and women around her.


Just behind the Raleigh Tower, Gilly saw the remains of the Drapers Building that she had hugged into destruction earlier that day.  Her smile grew wider as she remembered the rush it gave her, and how it paled in comparison to what she was capable of now.  The street there was littered with footprints from before, seemingly tiny to her now but deadly and destructive to the population, who, inexplicably, still seemed to be milling about in the street she had wrecked earlier that day.  Further along were the wreckages of two more skyscrapers, looking like small piles of dust and rubbish to her and unrecognisable as the great towers they once were, and then more ‘little’ footprints that marked the progress of her rampage.


With but a few movements she was about to put all of her previous efforts to shame.  Gilly lowered her knees to the ground, and they and her shins crashed through into the rows upon rows of skyscrapers.  She feared for a moment she had been too rough, but the Raleigh Tower still stood tall, proud, and defiant.  The same could not be said for the others; the towers toppled, crumbled, and collapsed under her legs.  Some crashed into others, setting off a domino effect that had, in one simple act of kneeling, laid downtown into a total ruin.  Dust and smoke clogged the tiny streets, and though the cacophonous noise was deafening to those caught in the maelstrom of steel and concrete, it sounded faint and weak to her ears.  Only those between her thick thighs, including the Raleigh Tower, and behind her remained unharmed.


“I said I’d be back,” said Gilly, addressing the defiant tower between high thighs.  Her juices were flowing from her distended nether lips to the streets, submerging the horrified survivors.  Though she was unaware of so many drowning in her cum before she even started, if she could see them she would only relish such a casual but potent display of her power.  “I can’t believe I’m about to fuck a skyscraper, but anything’s a dildo if you’re big enough!”


With as much care as a mile-tall goddess could muster, Gilly moved herself forwards, lifting herself up on her knees at the same time, to straddle the Raleigh Tower.  She paused, and took in a deep breath of the cool air thousands of feet up.  This was it.  The anticipation was driving her wild, but she had to be careful; skyscrapers, as she had just demonstrated, were desperately fragile things.  Holding her breath and she lowered herself down, inch by inch, until the pinnacle of the tower gently kissed her vulva.  Her hands rested on her thighs as she shifted her hips to get in the right position, and the domed, glass top of the skyscraper nuzzled against her swollen lips.  As she bit her lower lip, she spread her labia with her fingers, sticky juices oozing from within her hot pussy and trickling down the sides of the skyscraper.  She leaned forwards, peering over her bust at the delicious sight of her about to penetrate herself with her toy, and with agonising slowness took the tallest skyscraper in the city into her eager cunt.


“Oh fuck!” Gilly swore as she devoured the skyscraper, floor by floor, impaling herself upon its thousand foot length.  She kept going, taking in more and more of it until her rear settled on her heels.  The surrounding buildings collapsed into heaps of rubble as her enormous backside descended upon them, only offering a modest resistance, as their pinnacles indented the soft flesh of her butt, until, as was inevitable, her overwhelming mass won out and they crumbled from the top down.


Gilly rested there a moment, luxuriating in the feeling of being filled.  It was like a gentle hug from her vagina, she thought.  The warm air caressed her bare, damp body and teased her sensitive nipples like the touch of a lover; and carried with it the faint background noise of screams and sirens, sounding to her ears like an old analogue TV turned to static.  It was all that she had imagined and more.


“I’m really fucking a skyscraper!”


With a husky sigh, Gilly lifted herself up, revealing the Raleigh Tower with its sides slick and dark with her juices.  Lubrication was certainly not an issue.  As she brought herself down once more, she imagined what it must be like for the poor souls trapped within her toy.


***


The Raleigh Tower had become a symbol of hope for the city, as one of the few buildings that was still taller than the monster that crushed its citizens underfoot.  People flocked to its perceived safety, and its doors were flung open to allow them refuge from Gilly’s rampage.  The top floors had allowed them the perfect vantage point to observe the giantess’s progress.  That hope was smashed with her latest growth, as though they prayed that their mighty tower would stand against their new goddess, when darkness engulfed them the illusion of safety was cruelly shattered.


Jess was one of hundreds racing down the emergency stairwell.  The CFO of a large company, she joined admin workers, cleaners, managers, and random people off the street in their mad flight to escape the tower.  Shouts and screams filled the air, which stank of lust, but these were increasingly drowned out by a deep, reverberating noise that was unmistakably that of a woman having the greatest sex of her life, amplified and distorted by her impossible size though it might have been, its source was unquestionable.


They were inside her.  Her moans of pleasure came from all around, reverberating through the walls and the seemingly endless steps, filling Jess with cold fear.  Jess had worked on the tenth storey, and she had seen Gilly approach from her window.  Their eyes seemed to have met, but Jess knew that the titanic woman was only looking at their building; when she recognised the hungry, lustful look on the goddess’s face, Jess rapidly deduced her intentions and immediately made for the stairs.  This gave her a bit of a head start compared to her more optimistic coworkers.


Jess had lost count of how many floors she had descended, but it felt like she had been running down them forever and with no end in sight.  Others had clearly felt the same way, and huddled pathetically at the foot of stairwells and surrendered to their fate.


“Oohhhhhh!”  The louder moan was accompanied by a powerful tremor through the stairwell.  Clasping tightly onto the handrail with clammy hands saved Jess from tumbling down the stairs, though her feet slipped wildly from under her.  People fell all around her, crying out in fear and pain, with many landing in a tangled heap of limbs on the floor below.  A few were tossed over the railings to plummet two floors to the bottom.


Gripped by panic, Jess pushed and kicked her way through the tangle, forcing her way through.  Elbows and knees and even fists jabbed into her slim body, but she barely felt it, and all that was left was a primal urge to get out as quickly as possible.


Another tremor came, as Gilly was being none too gentle with her toy.  Jess slipped and fell, landing on her backside with a jarring, painful jolt, and skidded the last few steps to the bottom.  Someone toppled over her, another slammed into her back and pushed her against the wall.  The door was there, so she crawled out from under the packed mob on her hands and knees and out into the atrium.


There were others here already, but there was space at last.  Jess sucked in a deep breath but gagged at the overwhelming scent of Gilly’s arousal.  As she stumbled into the atrium, she discovered the source when her bare feet, only now noticing she had lost her expensive high heels in the stairwell, stepped in puddles of pungent, clear fluid.  It was soaking in from outside.  The ground trembling beneath her soaked feet warned her that she still wasn’t safe.  Not only could she hear the screams of anguish and the giantess’s sultry moans, but the entire building itself groaned and squealed in complaint of the abuse it suffered.


Still, the open space and the daylight streaming in from the open doors and windows ahead were a welcome relief.  Jess joined the panicked exodus, past the abandoned reception area and waiting rooms, half-jogging with many others running or limping for the exit.


Emerging into bright daylight, curiosity got the better of Jess.  She stopped, standing in the ruined open park area between her workplace and the road, and turned around to look up at Gilly, just in time to see her vast womanhood come rushing down, engulfing the building.  That the goddess was on her knees saved her from being crushed by her cunt, as it stopped a few storeys above her.  Her powerful womanhood loomed over her comparatively tiny form, radiating lust, making Jess feel as tiny and pathetic as she must seem to the titanic woman.


After a short pause, the goddess lifted herself up again, revealing the cum-soaked skyscraper, with its edifice stained and cracked under her lustful exertions.  Jess’s eyes followed the vast, vast pussy up and up, as juices flowed down the sides of the once-mighty structure, and she felt another strong emotion in addition to the raw terror: envy.  This could have happened to anyone, even her, but this stupid Englishwoman had been blessed with the power of a god instead of her.  Jess tried to imagine what Gilly must feel, fucking an entire skyscraper like a dildo with gleeful abandon, and her designer panties became almost as soaked as the ground under the goddess’s pussy.


Gilly slammed down on her toy again, making Jess shriek at the sight of her vulva rushing down towards her.  Yet she was spared once more.  Fluids splashed down all around, smothering the ground and engulfing fleeing men and women in its sticky, pungent mess.  Jess looked up, past the biggest cunt in the world, to see Gilly’s titanic form foreshortened by the extreme perspective.  Her massive breasts bounced with her thrusts, and between the jiggling orbs she saw her face, thousands of feet up, twisted in rapt ecstasy.


Then the great goddess looked down, between her expansive bust, and down at the fleeing crowd between her legs.  Jess felt her bowels turn to ice water as she seemed to be looking directly at her.  Her lips parted and moved, and a second later Jess’ ears were assaulted by her thundering voice.  “I didn’t say you could leave!”


Jess’s view was suddenly filled with a massive fingertip, casting her in darkness.  Every line in her fingerprint was visible to her, like trenches over its pale surface.


“Remember, all of you tiny people are fucking mine!”


She let out half a scream before it descended, crushing her and everyone within a hundred feet into the ground.


***


Gilly didn’t mean to sound quite so aggressive, she was just caught up in the moment, but it was the sort of thing a giant goddess was supposed to say.  It was all true anyway.  Pausing in her very public sex act, she rubbed her fingertip over the crowded park, wiping out anyone who had dared to flee from her toy, and then drove her massive fingertip into the bottom floors to demolish the exit.  Satisfied that she had trapped everyone within the doomed tower, she began to fuck it again with renewed vigour.  Her upper body swayed to and fro in time with the unheard music of her power lusts, as her broad hips rose to permit the world to glimpse the battered, soaked skyscraper, and then fell again to engulf it within her hot cunt.  Harder and faster with each thrust, she felt the sturdy structure crunch and deform as she clenched her vaginal muscles around it.


Inside, windows shattered and entire rooms and corridors collapsed, flooding the interior with her fragrant wetness.  People still sheltering within held onto anything bolted down as the floors lurched, crumbled, and broke away from them, to be dragged down and smeared messily against the walls of her vagina.  Those who made it to the bottom of the stairwells would find the atrium wrecked by her finger, trapping them between the impassable wreckage and the hordes forcing their way down.  Evacuation sirens joined the screams and the moans and the cracking of steel and glass in the endless cacophony.


Getting a little carried away, Gilly reached out for one of the still-standing skyscrapers between her legs.  Her huge fingers curled around one half the size of the one inside her, but she squeezed too tight and it exploded, showering the streets below with crushed debris erupting between her fingers.  The next one was a little bigger and probably sturdier.  She gripped more gently, through its facades cracked under her godlike strength.  With a twist of her wrist she tore it from its foundations mostly intact, though debris and people fell from the jagged, torn ends of the base.  She lifted it to her breasts, pinning the occupants to their floors, and simply mashed the skyscraper against her soft, heavy tits.  Her hands ground out the remains of it into her boobs, enjoying the roughness of the disintegrating structure against the softest part of her massive anatomy.


Gilly quickly abandoned all restraint.  Her hips slammed down with lustful fury, only to rise up, revealing the increasingly battered Raleigh Tower, and then crash down again and again.  The entire city bore unwilling witness to her consummating her apotheosis.  Everywhere, the air was filled with the sound of her moans, louder, huskier with every second; the thunderous boom of her thrusts; and the moist slurp of her drenched pussy grinding against the skyscraper.  They could feel her too, in the rhythmic shudders through the ground that in places threatened to topple entire buildings.  Above all, they could see here from every point in the city and beyond, towering above all; her titanic, naked body rising and falling, breasts bouncing, skin slick with sweat and glowing, and her bright green eyes glazed over.


Gilly slammed her hips down for a final time, her legs gave way under her and the tower’s pinnacle was crushed against her cervix.  Her cunt squeezed around the battered Raleigh Tower with orgasmic fury, and the sensation of it crunching within her only pushed her further over the edge.  The thousands of people trapped within, in stairwells or hiding in offices, were crushed as the walls imploded inwards from the unbelievable pressure.  Her hips snapped to the side, violently wrenching the tower from its foundations, and her fingers delved between her thighs to find her swollen clitoris.


Orgasm after blinding orgasm wracked Gilly’s titanic body, the pleasure surging through in waves.  Tossing her head back, she screamed her climax to the heavens.  She allowed herself to topple over to her right side, directly on top of a patch of the city that had this far remained undamaged by her rampage.  It was not chosen deliberately, it just happened to be there.  Tens of thousands of people were killed instantly when her titanic body crashed into the city, crushing everything beneath it and toppling buildings all around in the resulting earthquake, and in the bliss of her orgasm she was barely aware of their demise.


She lay there on her side, her mile long body stretched out over the city, panting for breath as her orgasm lingered and lingered.  The crumbling remains of skyscrapers, apartment buildings, shops, and offices poked and tickled her vast form.  With her fingers still between her thighs, squeezed by their softness, still tending her tender pussy, she could drag it out; she’d had plenty of practice doing that.  Her head rested atop her other outstretched arm, which in turn lay atop what was bustling city streets.  Her right breast smothered several city blocks while the left rested atop it, adding more weight to the casual destruction, and the sight of an apartment building leaning against her huge nipple made her giggle.  Her messy ginger hair, still wet from her dip in the sea, was a tangled web of thick cables, draped over buildings and running through streets to ensnare vehicles and people in their untamed mass.  She stretched her long legs out, bulldozing through blocks and feeling buildings collapse against her feet, trying to guess what was being crushed, and her broad hips squirmed and writhed under her fingers’ deft ministrations of her clit.


Beneath her sharp green eyes the world of ordinary men and women below crawled out of the ruins and shuddered in fear of their new goddess, and in the lingering glow of her climax was content merely to watch their tiny forms scurrying below, almost a world between them.  Millimetre-tall specks filled crumbling, ruined streets everywhere she looked, and Gilly could only think of how utterly puny and insignificant each and every one of them had become compared to her magnificent size.  She drank in their terror, hearing faintly their cries and screams, and luxuriated in the power her size had granted over them.  Indeed, she mused as the pleasure slowly ebbed and she could begin to think clearly again, there was no longer any connection between her and humans; she had been one before, just another tiny soul navigating her way through life, but now she had grown to this fantastic size and become a living goddess, above them in every possible sense of the term.


The sight of them fascinated the immense goddess.  Gilly owned them; from this point on, she considered, their lives were lived only for her own amusement and lusts.  They were her subjects, her toys, her slaves, her things.  As she watched the tiny, insignificant mites scurrying uselessly before her, Gilly’s thoughts wandered to her own giantess fantasies, to the tanned, toned, implausibly busty goddess with black hair and pretty make up…


Gilly ran through the streets, just another miniscule speck of colour fleeing from a gigantic goddess.  It was hopeless; there was no escape from her, so she stopped in her useless flight to turn and stare up at this huge woman.  Terrified civilians swept past her, but she ignored them, instead transfixed upon the sight of the woman’s bare breasts resting atop what was once many city blocks with tall skyscrapers.  She looked up, past those perfect, heavy boobs that had just flattened downtown under their soft masses, up her neck to her face to see her peering down at the seething hordes of humanity crawling beneath her with a sneering expression of disdain and deserved superiority.  Long, wavy black hair flowed over her shoulders and into the streets below, framing her sharp features with the smokey make-up and bright red lipstick that somehow grew with her when her clothes hadn’t.  They were all less than her, Gilly included, fit only for crushing for her fickle amusement.  She drank in the sight of her toned body dominating every inch of the skyline, feeling utterly miniscule and pathetic in her shadow and knowing that she and everyone and everything in this city could be destroyed in a matter of seconds.  The raven-haired goddess knew this and revelled in it; she smiled cruelly, and spoke with a voice that split the sky: “There’s no point in running, you worthless little insects.  All of you belong to me now.  I am your goddess!”


This was where her fantasies tended to end, and as did most of those stories that inspired them in the first place (she tended to ignore the endings where the giantess was disappointedly defeated or shrunken down again).  Gilly realised that her present situation matched those endings perfectly - the giantess triumphant above her tiny adversaries, the city wrecked beyond recovery, and her lusts slaked for now.  Yet for her, this was merely the beginning of her story.  Soon, she would see what happened next, and she couldn’t wait.  


This city had served its purpose, and there was a whole new tiny world for her to explore and to test the limits of her newfound power.  New York would have plenty of skyscrapers for her to fuck, over and over, until the famous cityscape was a ragged, cum-soaked ruin of her lusts, and then she would visit Lady Liberty and show the world that such ideals mattered little now that she was in charge.  Washington D.C. was a short hop away for a goddess, and she thought she would do the world a favour by flattening both the White House and Congress under her massive feet.  Then what else?  The answer - whatever she wanted.  The whole world was hers to do with as she pleased.  Perhaps she could go west, cross the breadth of the country on a sight-seeing tour: Los Angeles was a vast, sprawling city on the other end of the nation that might feel nice for her to trample underfoot, and along the way was Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and who knows what else she might find on her epic giantess roadtrip.  At this size, nothing could stand in her way, not mankind nor nature, and even if the latter could pose an obstacle she would work out how to make herself even bigger so it was no longer an obstacle; there had to be a way for her to control it.


Gilly knew that she definitely wanted to return to England at some point and see her home town Sheffield from a mile up.  Imagine her friends’ and family’s shock as they see her stomping towards them, her footfalls shaking the ground even before she would reach the suburbs.  She was undecided as to whether she would destroy Sheffield or not, it lacked impressive skyscrapers and she still held some attachment to the place, but London definitely had to go.  Pat’s favourite city would be completely wiped out for him abandoning her, but that didn’t mean that she couldn’t have fun in the process; she would turn the London Eye ferris wheel into a ring, see if the Gherkin building served as a giantess’s buttplug as well as its shape implied, and just crush everything and everyone there only because she wanted to.  It was her world now, hers to do with what she saw fit.  Gilly would explore, play, crush, eat, and fuck according to her own whims.  


Europe would be next, of course.  She spent many holidays in Spain’s Costa Del Sol, failing to get a healthy tan on the beach, but now she imagined her mile-tall form sunbathing atop a bustling tourist hotspot.  From there, who knows?  Anywhere she damn well wanted.  She certainly wanted to see Dubai, that gaudy monument to obscene wealth and excess in the desert, and see how the world’s tallest building would measure up against her magnificent form; she had memorised the size of the Burj Khalifa for her own giantess fantasies, 2,717 feet tall, which she reckoned was about half her height now.  Once she had made her presence known and felt across the world, when none of the pathetic little humans could possibly question who owned their very lives, Gilly would dial it down a notch or two; she wanted to rule the world, not destroy it.  Mount Everest might make a nice throne for a goddess, she thought, though she would have to carve the seat herself.  Even then, that seemed like a simple task for her, to climb the highest peak in the world and mould the mountainside to accommodate the biggest bum in the world.  Nothing was beyond her reach now.