- Text Size +

She stood and considered the building before her. A slight tickling sensation around her toes alerted her to the fact that people were trying to escape through the main entrance, and in the mad, frantic flight and the press of bodies, the multitudes of office workers were colliding with her toes. Gilly put an end to this when she dragged her right foot forwards, ploughing over the mob mercilessly and smearing them against the tarmac, and rammed her toes straight into the entrance of the skyscraper, demolishing the reception area completely.

Her arms wrapped around the upper storeys of the skyscraper, and she squeezed it to her massive bust. The toughened concrete and steel cracked and shattered under the unimaginable strength of the giantess, where dust erupted in great arcs from the fissures torn into a structure built to withstand anything nature could throw at it. The deceptively soft flesh of her enormous breasts deformed where they met the cold glass and concrete, enveloping it, but as she began to press them closer into her expansive cleavage, flesh overcame the strength of steel, which shrieked and squealed under the unprecedented forces employed against it. Debris and dust trickled down onto her bust, sticking there to the still-damp skin and smearing in streaks of grey and brown.

Gilly pulled her right hand further up the back of the tower, and then sank her fingers into the uppermost storeys, imagining that she was gripping the hair of a smaller man she was embracing. Broken concrete exploded in her grip, and falling dust and debris described great arcs between her fingers and cascaded down on the side streets and alleyways below. She dipped her head, peering down into the top floors of the building she was cuddling to death, to see in the rows and rows of floors leaning drunkenly thanks to her play the scores of tiny, panicking office workers through the glass. There were men in ties and women in pantsuits and skirts clinging in frantic desperation to desks and cubicles, others trying their luck with the broken lifts and torn stairwells. For them there would be no escape, but the giant woman merely thought that their terror looked cute, so she pursed her lips and planted a kiss there. The glass cracked under her lips, and when she pulled her head back she saw that a number of tiny people there had fainted in fright.

Turning her head, she pushed the uppermost storeys against her left cheek, grinding it against the deceptively soft skin. She could hear the faint screams from within, almost drowned out by the cacophony, and it excited her. Gilly shuffled her feet forward to straddle the building between her thick thighs, and squeezed them around the doomed skyscraper. She closed her eyes, luxuriating in the roughness of the disintegrating structure against her smooth skin, the way the concrete crumbled and fell in devastating landslides that felt like mere trickles of dust and dirt over her breasts and thighs. As her bus-sized fingers sank into the building, gouging out great holes in it as she flexed them, she could feel the walls and floors collapsing and bodies squishing against them.

The embrace turned into a slow dance, with the sounds of screams and sirens and destruction as the music. Gilly turned her upper body left and right in tempo with it, and the skyscraper seemed to squeal and shriek as if it was somehow in pain. Huge cracks formed over its grey surface, as the colossal woman’s embrace tightened around it, and more and more concrete and debris crumbled and fell. Through these increasingly larger gaps in the rapidly disintegrating structure, the contents of the exposed floors - desks, chairs, computers, files, and people - trickled out to be dashed upon the ground by her feet.

Inside was utter pandemonium. Janet was on the thirty-fifth floor, scrambling across a rapidly-disintegrating office floor with her fellow doomed workers. The cheap carpeted floor was tilted at an angle as she half-ran, half-crawled in desperation towards the stairwell at the back of the office. Chaos reigned all around her; cubicles, desks, computers, filing cabinets, and even people slid across the cheap carpet, down the slope, and when she dared to look over her shoulder she saw that the far walls and windows were gone, replaced by a rough, pale wall with brown splotches.

The giantess’ breasts. She was squeezing their building between her massive tits.

Plaster and debris rained down from the ceiling. In places it collapsed utterly to bury fleeing colleagues beneath piles of rubble. Still Janet ran on, tears streaking down her face, her heart hammering in her chest. The screams of terror and pain were drowned out by the screech and crashing of the building collapsing around her, and more disturbing, the playful giggle of the giant English bitch crushing it against her mighty body.

The floor lurched beneath Janet, and she tripped and fell. She rolled a few times on the tilted surface, the rough carpet scratching her skin, and then managed to stop herself. Lifting her head, she saw the massive wall of flesh advancing inexorably towards her. Transfixed and frozen in fright, Janet could do nothing except lay there, battered and bruised, as Gilly’s gigantic boobs crushed through the skyscraper. The warm flesh rolled over her, pinned her to the ground. She felt her body make a slight indentation in the deceptively-soft looking flesh, before its colossal mass won out and Janet was crushed beneath it.

By now, it was only her godlike grip that kept the failing structure almost intact, but Gilly was done merely playing. Her arms tightened the embrace, and her thighs squeezed around the skyscraper’s mid-section, and then she merely let go. The Drapers’ Building collapsed into a falling avalanche of debris, seemingly in slow motion before her. She watched, entranced by the sight of the consequences of her destructive toyings, as it fell within its footprint, showering everything within arm’s reach with falling debris. A vast cloud of dust rose up in its place to briefly obscure the pile of rubble that had once been a mighty skyscraper.

“Oh, wow!”

Gilly’s chest heaved as she watched the building simply disintegrate, not from exertion but from excitement. It must have taken hundreds of workers months, years even, to build it, and she had destroyed it utterly in mere seconds. She stood there, as the smoke and dust began to clear and the pile of rubble was exposed, with its twisted girders poking through mounds of smashed concrete and crumbling debris that marked the graves of thousands of people who had been trapped within. The numbers who had perished in the collapsing skyscraper had probably exceeded the numbers she had stepped on getting there, yet all she could feel was a rush of exhilaration; she was a giantess in the city, and it was about time she acted like it.

Turning to face the Raleigh Tower again, she again saw her reflection. Her front was covered in dust and muck from the skyscraper she just hugged to death, and she had only just cleaned herself in the river; great smears of grey and brown debris coated her slightly damp skin. Gilly tried to wipe some of it off her bare breasts, but that only seemed to spread it around. Small red streaks, tiny bodies that had somehow survived the destruction were smeared into paste by her fingers, appeared over her chest. It appeared that being a giantess was quite dirty work, she considered, not like those photoshopped collages of celebrities and Instagram models she used to finger herself over. No, this was real.

The crowds had made it to the next intersection in the time it took for her to crush an entire skyscraper, but it was a distance she could more than easily cross in seconds now. Gilly’s new size gave her the power to do whatever she wanted to this city and its inhabitants without consequence to her, to finally act out her sordid fantasies, and now that she had been abandoned by Pat she felt no reason to restrain herself at all. Finally, she could enjoy her holiday.

As Gilly watched the fleeing mob with a flutter of nervous anticipation of what she was about to do with the helpless mass of humanity, her right hand strayed down, over her slightly pudgy tummy, to her neatly-trimmed crotch. She was not surprised to find that she was already wet, her excitement having turned into arousal. Her fingers caressed her labia hesitantly, as she felt an odd feeling of self-consciousness about masturbating in full view of a city full of people.

“Oh, fuck it,” she said to herself.  

Her middle finger plunged eagerly into her pussy, eliciting a sharp gasp from her lips that trailed off into a deep, euphoric moan that was heard throughout the city. This time she didn’t need to imagine the giantess of her fantasies towering over the city, she was the giantess, and merely had to gaze down at her own dirty, massive body and the miniscule people and buildings it dwarfed.

She could have carried on and gradually brought herself to a screaming climax right there and then by herself, but that would have been much too boring, she thought. Oh, the thought of everyone watching her masturbate brazenly in the middle of a ruined street was an enticing one, but to her, a proper giantess rampage was not a spectator sport but one that demanded full audience participation, whether they wanted it or not. Gilly reluctantly pulled her finger away from her pussy, though the warmth there did not ebb, and saw that it was glistening with her juices.  

Playfully, she reached on over to the Raleigh Tower, and wiped her finger on the glass surface to leave a great smear of her fluids there. The tiny people, who had gathered there at the windows to watch her, flinched away from her. Gilly giggled, thinking their terrified reaction was cute, as she traced out the shape of a love heart in cracked glass and cum. She looked up at the domed top of the building above her, and thought perhaps that she might like to be even bigger.

“I’ll be back,” said Gilly to the tiny shocked figures behind their glass, grinning wickedly as she stomped off after the fleeing, screaming crowds.

***

“Her name is Gillian Murphy.” The Chief of Staff placed a pale manilla envelope on the table, just in front of the President, and stepped back.

“That was quick,” said the President.

“It’s as I said, the British intelligence services have promised their full support.” The slim man in a suit cleared his throat; the President often preferred to have his staff explain intelligence to him, rather than read through the reports himself, especially when a disaster of unprecedented proportions was unfolding as they spoke. “Twenty-two years old; born in and has lived in Sheffield, England, for most of her life; and graduated from the University of Kent with a degree in art. She is currently unemployed, though it appears she sells hand-made soap on Etsy, and still lives with her parents. In other words, she is completely unremarkable.”

“Then what the hell is she doing here?” snapped the Defence Secretary. He looked up from the laptop, where he had been furiously co-ordinating the disparate arms of America’s military to form some sort of plan, and scowled.

“She’s on vacation,” said the Chief of Staff. If he was slighted by the interruption then he didn’t show it. “Her boyfriend, Patrick Howard, is visiting the city on a business trip, and was due to meet with executives in the Drapers Building.”

The President nodded, and stared ahead at the still images on the screens at the far side of the room. Each bore an image, captured via cellphone or news camera footage, of this colossal woman rampaging through an American city. Though outwardly he looked calm, his thoughts were betrayed by the white skin on his knuckles as he clenched his hands into tight fists on the smooth table.

“Is there anything about why she’s so big?” he asked.

“No, nothing concrete,” said the Chief of Staff with a dejected sigh. He cast a glance at the screens and tapped his chin thoughtfully. “The earliest footage we have shows that this transformation started after she was hit by a truck. We speculate-”

“Jesus Christ!” a terrified voice screamed.

All eyes looked to the source -- a departmental aide stared in shock at one of the screens. His arms went limp by his sides, and the laptop he had been carrying for a secretary of state slipped from his hands and clattered to the floor. No one noticed. The screen, tuned to a local television news channel, showed footage that must have been taken from a helicopter, as the perspective was pointed down on the giant woman. She had her arms and thighs wrapped around a skyscraper, and was crushing it against her huge body. Her lips were pulled into a playful grin as a building full of thousands of people collapsed in her embrace. It was a mercy, perhaps, that the television was muted.

“Oh, wow!” Her voice was heavy and deep, distorted by her size, but was unmistakably that of a young Yorkshire lass, and she sounded excited.

“She’s fucking playing,” someone whispered to themselves, but in the tense silence that had descended it was louder than a shout.

They watched her as she reached for her crotch. The news channel had censored the footage with a large blob of pixels there and on her chest, but her facial expression more than filled in the gaps for the viewers; not only was the giantess merely having fun killing innocent people under her feet, but she was also clearly getting off on it now.

“We don’t have time for ‘speculating’,” snapped the Defence Secretary suddenly, breaking the silence. He glowered at everyone assembled around the table, lingering a little longer at the Chief of Staff who suddenly found that adjusting his tie was more important. “We can dissect her overgrown corpse after we’ve blown her to kingdom come, but until then our efforts should be focused entirely on bringing this bitch down.”

“And you have my full support,” said the President, to which the Defence Secretary replied merely with a snort and a glare. “I know you are marshalling every military asset we can scrape together at short notice, and I have full confidence that we can end this tragedy. Any intelligence we can uncover will undoubtedly help us.”

The Defence Secretary nodded, but said nothing.

“Now, this Patrick Howard,” said the President, turning back to his Chief of Staff, “can he be found?”

The Chief of Staff nodded his head. “We’re tracking his movements via his cell phone, but recent damage to cell phone towers in the vicinity and higher than usual traffic has made this difficult. We have agents on the ground looking for him, but…” He trailed off, and waved a thin arm in the direction of the images on the screens, and in particular the one of Gilly crushing an entire skyscraper against her huge, naked body. “They are looking for one man in a city of four million people, at considerable personal risk to themselves.”

“It’s imperative that he’s found,” said the President gravely. He flicked open the file, and was greeted with a few sheets of paper and a photograph, likely taken from some sort of social media post, of the young lady in question, much smaller than the titaness on the screens ahead. His thin lips pursed as he considered the photos of the innocent, harmless woman and compared it to the giant-sized horror he had witnessed on the screen, murdering the people he was sworn to protect. “What about her family?”

The Chief of Staff gave one of his rare smiles. “The British government has already provided addresses, and will ‘look the other way’ should we decide to extradite them.”

“Do it,” said the President. “We may require…” He trailed off, trying to find the right word. “Collateral.”

***

“Stop!” James called out. “Please!”  

Pat looked over his shoulder to see his friend leaning against the wall for support, chest heaving and his face pale. They had been running for what felt like an age, down the stairs with panicked office workers as the Drapers Building collapsed against the vast body of his giant girlfriend, and finally through the streets in a blind panic. Only now did Pat stop and consider his surroundings. The side street was mostly deserted, save for a huddle of people clinging together in the shadow of a dumpster, as though that might save them from this enormous woman terrorising their city. Skyscrapers rose up all around them, and though he couldn’t see Gilly for the tall buildings all around, he could certainly feel her every footstep as distinct shudders through the ground. He could hear, too, the deep, reverberating booms of each titanic step, overpowering the general noise of chaos that accompanied Gilly’s destructive passage, punctuated by thunderous moans of pleasure and playful giggles.

“Come on,” said Pat, beckoning James to move with a wave. “We have to keep going.”

James shook his head and made a retching noise. “I can’t,” he gasped out. “Christ!”

He was reluctant to stop, but Pat could see plainly that his friend was in no fit state to carry on after their escape. Only now, as the adrenaline from their mad escape finally wore off, did he too begin to feel exhausted. James was in poorer physical shape, apparently having believed that regular exercise was somehow beneath him because wearing a tie to the gym was not advised, and now he was clearly paying for it. Though each tremor filled him with fear, he decided that a short break might be for the best.

“Alright.” Pat approached James and guided him to sit down on the ground, which he did gratefully.

They sat together in silence for a bit, James gulping in great lungfuls of air and Pat listening to the myriad sounds of his giant girlfriend stomping around the city. For the first time since he saw Gilly, or at least part of her, through the windows of the building that was now a pile of rubble, he had time to think. None of it was coherent -- a mad, chaotic jumble of thoughts and images that was succinctly summed up when James finally found enough breath to speak.

“What the fuck is going on, Pat?” he blurted out.

“I don’t know,” said Pat.

James stared at him with a sneer. “Why is your girlfriend huge, Pat?” he asked, at length.

“I said I don’t fucking know!” Pat shouted, and James flinched. “Don’t say that out loud, people might hear that.”

Pat looked around, but the others in the side street seemed to be too distracted to pay attention to them. They were a couple, covered in grey dust that made them look like ghosts, marked with red where they had been struck with debris from the collapsing building. More likely that they were too shellshocked by their near-death experience to even notice them.

“Look,” he said, more quietly, “we’ve gotta get out of this city. Gilly’s going to…”  

He stopped, and remembered those pictures he had discovered on her computer, and more than that her explanation. It didn’t make much sense at the time, but she had said she loved the idea of giant women destroying things -- something about power and dominance, to be free of the expectations of society and turn people, cities, even the entire world into a mere plaything for a capricious, destructive, lustful goddess, that got her going. Pat didn’t dare say that out loud, but it appeared that James had gotten the implication at least.

“Alright,” said James. “If you say so.”

The two silently rose to their feet, James struggling a little, and they hobbled off down the side street, to the sound of a giantess at play.

***

The sizeable lead that the crowd had opened up was closed in mere moments. It seemed impossible that something the size of a skyscraper could move so quickly, but a single one of Gilly’s steps covered hundreds of feet at a time. Her pace was nothing more than a brisk walk, but the ground still quaked under each footstep, cracking the tarmac, shaking buildings on their foundations, and knocking fleeing people off their feet. She saw these stragglers, who had fallen with the earthquakes her steps made, or had otherwise become too exhausted, too terrified, or too awe-inspired by this colossal, sexy woman to run from her, and singled them out for squishing. Her gait did not alter, but her feet were merely directed to land right on top of them, as a mere appetiser to the slaughter that was to come.

Only one obstacle dared to slow her advance. As before, the streets were barely wide enough for Gilly to fit both of her feet together side by side, and though most of the skyscrapers that only reached up to her knees at most escaped most of the damage, two rose up past her wide hips. This time, she didn’t see the point in trying to scooch between them; her destruction of the Drapers Building showed that even these indomitable towers of steel and concrete could be overcome by her sheer mass. Her hips and thighs bulldozed their way through them, scraping away their glittering glass facades. As the enormous mass of soft, pale flesh drove on, the once-mighty structures began to tilt, the steel and concrete structures twisting and breaking against her.  

Gilly was wedged between them, and though they tilted at an uncomfortable angle, they still stood. Feeling more than a little wanton, she raised her arms over her head and cocked her hip violently to the right. The upper storeys of the right skyscraper all but exploded into a deadly shower of shrapnel that rained down upon an entire block, shredding the facades of nearby buildings. The entire building lurched over, almost in slow-motion, further and further with hideous squeals and crashing, and then fell upon its smaller neighbours and disintegrated into so much rubble and dust.

The occupants of the other building only had a second to contemplate their own similar fate before her massive hip crashed into them. The effect was very much a mirror of what came before, and likewise it too fell with a ruinous crash into the buildings and streets below. Gilly decided that she was getting good at this rampaging business, better than her wildest, horniest fantasies could have envisaged. She giggled again, punctuated by a sharp, obnoxious snort.

The destruction she was causing was only making her hornier, and the flame rising within her nethers would have to be sated soon. As she stood there, partially obscured by the rising clouds of dust and smoke caused by her demolition of the two skyscrapers, she briefly considered how she would go about getting her rocks off. After all, she had masturbated endlessly to stories, collages, drawings, and her own fantasies enough to have a bevy of ideas of what to do, but here, now that she was a honest-to-goodness giantess in the city, it was hard to think of where to start.

“There’s just so many of you to play with!” said Gilly with a smile. She could not see the crowd flinch from the sound of her amplified voice from her lofty perspective, but she felt their fear.

Never one for making plans, she decided it was just best to go with the flow. Trusting her horny instincts she took a step directly onto the crowd below. The people there, stunned by the violent destruction of a further two skyscrapers, looked up to see the dark silhouette of a curvy woman impossibly huge in the swirling morass of dust and smoke above them. Then the silhouette shifted. The clouds parted as a monstrously huge foot pushed through it. They had perhaps half a second to see the wrinkled skin of her sole, stained with dust and gore, before it pinned them to the ground and the tens of thousands of tons of her mass crushed them into a footprint the size of a swimming pool.

The sensation of dozens of lives being snuffed out under her foot elicited a soft coo from Gilly’s lips. She took another step, and another, emerging out of the dust cloud to see the chaos beneath her. Peering over the curve of her breasts, she looked down at the appalled mob as she stepped on them. Now that she had allowed herself to finally let loose and indulge in her fantasies, Gilly was having so much fun and it showed in the broad, gleeful grin on her face as she carried on with her indulgent massacre; she didn’t need Pat now that she was a real giantess, and she could do whatever she damn well wanted without a care in the world. There was an extra bounce in her steps, which was reflected as the earth shook with each impact of her massive feet.

Her murderous walk brought her down half a dozen blocks in a matter of seconds before she decided to stop. Looking over her shoulder, she saw the footprints she had left in her wake, along with the dazed survivors who had somehow lucked out in the lottery of where she would step. How long their luck would last was another matter though, as she lazily dragged her right foot along the yielding tarmac to grind out another dozen or so tiny humans beneath it. Here, Gilly had left the tallest skyscrapers behind her, and was now where the tallest structures, and there weren’t many of them, dared to rival her hips in height. There were still people absolutely everywhere, scurrying away from her at their peak ability or cowering from her in fear; along with other toys.

Stepping on them had been tremendous fun, and the warmth in her loins had only intensified during her death march. Subconsciously she squeezed her broad thighs together. Still, she would have to step up her game, she thought.

Gilly stood there and observed the mob for a moment, and noticed that while the majority of them continued to flee directly away from her, and the more intelligent of them must have realised that large mobs attracted her deadly attention and so tried their luck down the side streets, others took their chances by trying to force their way into buildings. Silly, she thought, especially after she had decisively demonstrated that even skyscrapers were no match for a woman of her enormous size.

A department store that reached to just under her knees attracted her attention, as it seemed to be the most obvious choice for people to seek shelter in. Either side and directly opposite were secure apartment complexes, and she giggled at the sight of a few people gawking up at her from their balconies, but this large shop, with its signage that was just too small for the giantess to read, was open to the public, who had overwhelmed the security and were now streaming inside through the front doors. They seemed to realise that they had done the worst thing one could do in the presence of a giantess, attract her attention, and they pushed and fought to get into the perceived safety of the building.

A few quick but no less catastrophic steps brought the colossal woman in front of the store. It was a rather wide, squat structure, like a large cardboard box on its side to her, with a flat roof and gaudy signage down its front. Squinting, she could just about make out mannequins in the shop windows, or they could have been tiny people staring up at her for all she could make out from her perspective eight hundred feet up. Gilly looked down at her feet then back at the building, and even a foot as large as hers wouldn’t be able to demolish it in one go.

The people who had been trying to force their way into the building appeared to have realised their mistake and attempted to scatter like the bugs they were to her, but she paid them no heed as Gilly took three steps to turn herself around, crushing them underfoot in the process. Their deaths only provided her with a moment’s amusement as she readied herself. She looked over her shoulder and down at the little department store, and saw that there were a few individuals who had gathered on the roof for whatever reason. Perfect.

“Stepping on you is getting a bit tiring,” said Gilly. “Mind if I take a seat?”

That was all the warning they would get, and it was not enough. Gilly lowered herself down, and those people on the roof could only stare up in horror as her already impossibly huge rear seemed to get bigger and bigger as it descended upon them. A few broke and ran for the door, others felt they deserved a more dignified end by jumping over the roof, but the majority merely stood, transfixed by the mind-bending sight of two vast, round, sexy butt cheeks rapidly filling their sky.

Their comparatively tiny bodies were briefly cushioned by the soft flesh of her shapely rear, their screams muffled, but her incredible mass won out and they were crushed between Gilly’s overwhelming butt and the crumbling concrete. She could barely feel them. The flat roof of the department store caved inwards, and as the building was mostly hollow in the centre, Gilly’s huge backside simply fell through it. The people marshalled within, ignorant of their fate until it was much too late, were buried first beneath a veritable shower of concrete and debris, and then finally by the colossal woman’s rear compacting what had been a busy department store-turned-refuge into huge, butt-shaped crater.

It wasn’t quite the satisfying crunch that Gilly had hoped for, having simply fallen through the roof and onto the ground floor, but the impact of her massive butt on the ground caused the entire city block to shake. The thousands of people all around her were thrown off their feet, and great fissures erupted in the roads and pavements from the resulting shockwave. The tall high-rises and office buildings shuddered on their foundations, with the lesser structures forming deep cracks along their crumbling facades.  

Feeling a little disappointed, she sat there atop the pancaked department store and looked around into the streets for something to amuse her. On a whim, she reached down into the shattered street below for something that interested her. Flicking a few of the stunned tiny people out of the way, she pinched her finger and thumb around a little red car that had somehow escaped her fun and lifted it up. She was being as careful as she could manage, but the flimsy metal sides dimpled under her finger and thumb. Bringing it to eye level, she squinted to see through the windows to see that it was indeed occupied -- a man was beating frantically against the door pinned shut by the vast strength exerted by a mere finger.

Gilly applied a slight increase of pressure, and the car was immediately flattened between her finger and thumb into a thin sliver of gaudy red metal and plastic that seeped oil and blood. She separated her digits and flicked away the useless thing, then spotted something interesting on the roof of the building directly opposite her.