- Text Size +

“Oh my god, she just fucking sat on the building!  This is absolutely incredible!  I used to go shopping there all the time, and now it’s just completely gone under this giant woman’s huge butt!”


The high-rise apartment building he lived in gave Derek the perfect vantage point from which to livestream the news event of the millennium.  It was already everywhere by now, on every TV channel and all over the internet.  So when he started to see footage of the giantess in parts of the city he recognised, near where he lived, he just had to grab his roommate Louis and see her for themselves.  He had the foresight to take his camera and laptop, though carrying it up the dark and musty stairwell, past neighbours cowering fearfully amidst the stairs, was a chore.  They had emerged onto the roof just in time to see the impossible sight of the colossal naked woman sauntering down the street right before them, each of her thunderous footfalls shaking rattling the high-rise that no longer felt all that high when her massive thigh swept past the two.  By the time they’d set up the camera and started streaming live she had just flattened the Macy’s across the street by sitting on it.  The resulting impact jostled the apartment building, and for a few seconds until the tremors died down the footage was a swirling mess of Derek’s face, the floor, and the biggest tits in existence.


“Dude, this is a really bad idea,” said Louis, steadying the camera.


“Just make sure you get her boobs in shot,” snapped Derek.


“No, really, dude.  What if she sees us?”


Derek scoffed.  “We’re much too small for her to see us here.”  Then, addressing his viewers through the camera, “We’re risking our lives to bring you this live footage of this fucking huge hot girl.  Be sure to subscribe to this channel and share it with all of your friends so we can-”


The crunch of a car being crushed between the giantess’ finger and thumb interrupted the usual algorithm-boosting spiel.  Louis directed the camera up, to show her flicking away the flattened remains of the vehicle and its occupant away, then up towards her pretty, smiling face.  Then, as he peered through the camera’s viewfinder at her gargantuan visage, he realised that those stunning bright green eyes were staring back directly at him.


“She’s seen us!” exclaimed Louis.


“She can’t have, we…”  Derek trailed off as he turned, then looked across the gulf of the street between them, and saw that this colossal woman had indeed seen them.  He felt a peculiar sense of dread, crushing the usual cocky persona he adopted for streaming, settling in the pit of his stomach as he saw the broad grin stretch across her soft, round features.  “Fuck.”


Gilly had noticed the two guys on the roof by chance.  Almost directly on her level, their miniscule forms on the building before her were silhouetted against the bright, clear blue sky.  Though she was still horny beyond belief, she had time for curiosity, and just about any interaction with the tiny inhabitants of this sprawling city, all of which entailed the exertion of the power her sheer size now granted over them, fueled her seemingly endless arousal.  Her legs shifted so that she was kneeling down and sitting on her heels, the lesser buildings crumbling against her shifting legs either side of her in the process, so that she was in a better position to lean forward and peer down at the two figures.


As her face rushed towards them the two flinched, but otherwise stood their ground.  Now closer, Gilly could see that they were two young guys, quite fit and good-looking despite being less than half an inch in height compared to her.  One had a small camera that he pointed up at her face, connected by a wire to a laptop on the ground by his feet.  The other, apparently a presenter of some sort she assumed, only stared up in mute awe of her beautiful face.  Their terror was obvious in their pale faces and shaking limbs, but since Gilly thought they were cute and she was interested in the camera, so she decided against crushing them like so many other people, for now anyway.  Somehow the thought of sparing people simply because she wanted to excited her; an expression of the power she now held over their pathetic lives.


This was the part where the giantess in those stories would tease her prey, she thought, but once again confronted with the reality of this fantasy she suddenly found that it was difficult to know where to begin.  Gilly thought that she would have to get over these lingering feelings of restraint if she was going to be a proper giantess.


“You’re very brave, tiny bugs,” she said.  That sounded like a good start, she thought, reminding them of just what they were to her.  “Aren’t you afraid of being squished?”


To her surprise, they didn’t immediately flee.  Though the force and volume of her voice had made them flinch, the man with the camera managed to recover his bearings and point it straight back up at her face.  The other clasped his hands over his ears to protect them.


“Too loud?”  Gilly giggled as the two men shuddered again, and then, lowering her voice to what to her sounded like a husky whisper, “Alright, is that better?”


Derek and Louis remained in stunned silence, but that they weren’t clutching their ears in pain was enough for her to take as confirmation.  Her breath swept over them like a hot breeze, and the camera lingered for a moment on the dark cave that was her mouth as she spoke.  This close to the enormous woman, it was impossible to get her entire face in the shot, and so Louis started to back up slowly to try and fit her in.  He felt a sudden thrill of terror when he saw her bright green eyes fix upon his through the camera’s viewfinder.


“Where do you think you’re going?”


He felt his back collide with a soft-yet-firm wall that certainly wasn’t there before, and when Louis dared to tear his eyes from the camera’s viewfinder and look behind him he saw that he had backed straight into the giantess’ massive palm.  Her vast, tree trunk-like fingers curled up slightly around him, blocking any route of escape except for forwards, directly straight towards her face with its terrifying cat-like grin.


“There we go,” said Gilly.  She pulled her hand away, revealing that the concrete there had cracked somewhat where she had rested it, and left the poor guy with the camera shivering on the spot with fright.  “Now,” she continued, licking her lips lasciviously as she peered down directly into the camera, which she could only just make out as a tiny black box held by a little man, “are you enjoying t’ show?”


The normally talkative host could only respond with continued silence.  Presented with the impossible, a massive woman who could demolish apartment stores by merely sitting on them, almost close enough to reach out and touch if he dared, his conscious mind seemed to shut down.  Gilly, however, was starting to get a little impatient with their refusal to cooperate with her, considering she could just as easily squish them both beneath the palm of her hand and stomp off to find other things to amuse her.


“A word of advice,” she said, her normally cheery voice taking on a firmer tone, “do what I tell you and I might let you live.”  The words thrilled her; it was the truest expression of the power she held over the lives of everyone in this city, and the first inklings of what she might do with the gift of size she had been granted once she was done playing here drifted into her mind.  Queen Gilly had a nice ring to it, she thought.


That seemed to shock Derek out of his stupor.  He nodded his head fiercely, as though that might appease the temperamental giantess.  “Y-yes, ma’am.”


The words came out as a mere whimper, so Gilly leaned in even closer until her plush lips were close enough for the tiny man to reach out and touch, if he hadn’t fallen on his rear.  He let out a shrill scream and covered his face.  The thought came to Gilly that she could probably lick him up and swallow him whole, and while the thought excited her, somehow she felt reluctant to act upon it just yet.  Besides, toying with him was too much fun.


“You’re cute!” she whispered to him.  Her lips pursed, and with as much care as she could muster, Gilly planted a kiss directly on top of Derek’s tiny body.  He was pressed between the hard concrete and the soft, plush lips that engulfed him, and the way he squirmed delighted her.  A warm, sultry moan rose up from her throat, which both Derek and Louis felt as a rumble through the floor.  The chaotic mass of ginger hair spread out over half of the rooftop, and Louis scrambled away from it, grabbing the laptop off the floor in the process, lest he get trapped in it.


The colossal woman had to lift herself up slightly on her knees to bend over the roof better, but in doing so, her huge rack had collided with the apartment building.  People who had been staring at the biggest tits through their windows in the world suddenly became intimately familiar with them as they bulldozed through their apartments.  Gilly felt the sensual crumble of concrete and things breaking and people squishing against her breasts, and heard it all too.  Her sensitive nipples in particular, hardened by her growing arousal, gouged their way through rooms and corridors.  She closed her eyes momentarily, the delightful sensations of destruction almost breaking her restraint with this little man under her lips, but still tried to imagine what was happening immediately below her chin.


Parting her lips a little, she extended her tongue so that the wet tip of it dragged against Derek’s wriggling form.  She was being as gentle as she could be, but felt as though she was just on the cusp of causing him some serious damage.  Reluctantly, she pulled back, leaving her victim shivering on the rooftop floor, slightly damp from her drool.


“You with t’ camera,” she said, pointing a finger directly at the other tiny guy.  It was a mere centimetre, from her view, from his chest, and he gawked at the immense digit wider than he was tall.  “Whatever happens, you keep filming, or else.”


Gilly pulled back, sitting once again on her heels.  Looking down, she could see that her incomparable breasts had together ripped out a suitably massive chunk out of the apartment building.  It was as though it had been scooped out with her hands, she thought, and the resulting debris had either stuck to her boobs or had fallen into a heap between her knees.  Looking into the wrecked apartments, she could see a cross-section of rooms - living rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and bedrooms, all filled out with furniture and items.  The sheer amount of detail in something that resembled a model to her was fascinating.  Peering into them, and spotting a few shell shocked tinies hiding behind sofas and beds, she thought about how strange it was that just this morning she would have fit inside there.


On a whim, she reached inside an apartment kitchen.  The woman hiding beneath her dining table screamed bloody murder as a finger and a thumb that could barely fit in the space between floor and ceiling invaded her space.  Gilly’s target was the fridge.  Chewing on her lower lip in concentration, she positioned her finger and thumb between the sturdy appliance, crushing the surrounding cupboards and cabinets into splinters.  She pinched the fridge, and its sides crumpled under the pressure, but it was otherwise intact as she pulled it free from its mounting.


Excited at her success, she lifted it to her face for a closer look, and using the nail of her index finger on her other hand opened it to reveal its well-stocked contents.


“Is this yours?” she asked, showing them her prize.  The two tiny men shared a glance and shook their heads.


Gilly shrugged her shoulders, then stuck her tongue out and dumped the contents of the fridge out on it.  She could barely feel the minuscule items of food - cartons of milk, mixed fruit and vegetables, leftovers, and microwave ready meals - land on her tongue, much less taste them, but it was for show anyway.  She swallowed the tiny items down and carelessly tossed the empty fridge over her shoulder.


“That’s better,” she said, patting her stomach.  The two on the roof could hear the thunderous slaps.  “Where’s this video going anyway?  Is it live?”


Neither Derek nor Louis answered immediately, but stared at one another as though having a mental argument over who would answer her.  Gilly began tapping her finger impatiently on the roof not far from them, leaving a growing spider’s web of cracks with each tap.


“It’s live!” shouted Derek, his voice cracking with fright.  “We’re streaming.”


Gilly smirked, it was better than she thought; her antics were being broadcasted to the entire world, and soon everyone would know her.  Only…


“How many are watching now?” she asked.


“Uhh…”  Derek looked around for the laptop, and found that Louis had placed it back on the floor close by.  He scrambled over to it.  “Twenty-eight.”


It was more than he usually got playing video games, but Gilly scowled as she heard what sounded to her like a terribly low number.  Then again, she didn’t watch streams; it was more of Pat’s thing.  Still, the thought of people watching her rampage through a city through their screens, dreading or possibly even hoping that she might play in their hometown, was an exciting one.  She imagined one such viewer, some pasty nerd, with her huge sexy body on the screen as she stepped on mobs of tiny people on the computer screen, having a cheeky wank.


“How about a collab?” she said, curling her finger coyly through her ginger mane.  She no longer bothered to regulate her voice for her tiny audience; if they were too weak to deal with a big girl like her merely talking to them, then that was just too bad and should have been the least of their worries.  “I’m probably t’ biggest thing that’s ever happened to your little channel.  That should count for something, right?  Come on, love, a real-life giantess is right fucking here in front of you and all you can do is bugger all about it.  Alright, I’m taking over.”


Gilly cleared her throat, then looked directly at the camera.  “Hello, my tiny lovelies,” she said with a cheerful wave of her hand.  “I’m Gilly, and welcome to, uh, Gilly-Tube!  Today, we’re going to be taking a good look at my massive tits.”


The feminine colossus rose up on her knees, and scooted back to avoid demolishing more of the building with her wrecking-balls.  Her toes bulldozed their way through the small shops just behind her, and if there was anyone hiding in there they were wiped out in a matter of seconds.  Her huge globes were now just about level with the building, and were she to lean forwards to rest them atop the roof they would smother it completely, and perhaps even spill out a little over the sides of it.  The pale, freckled skin was covered with a light, irregular layer of grey-white dust, from where she had crushed a skyscraper against them, and indeed clumps of broken concrete and debris, along with other stains of more sinister origin, clung to her breasts.  Gilly brought her upper arms together and pushed her chest out, creating a veritable canyon of cleavage, and wiggled her shoulders to make her enormous boobs jiggle alluringly for her audience.


“Like them?” she said with mock innocence.  “I bet they’re bigger than your girlfriends’.  Oh, who am I kidding?  I don’t think you’d have girlfriends.”


She noticed that Derek was staring with slack-jawed amazement at her bare breasts.  Squinting down at him over the curve of her massive bust, she saw that all-too-familiar look of a man overcome with raw lust, such that it overwhelmed whatever fear he still felt of the giant woman.  Staring further, she looked to the crotch of his trousers, and though it was difficult to see clearly from up there, she could make out what she thought was a definite tent there.  It gave her an idea; what had started out as a silly diversion was becoming genuinely entertaining and arousing for her, as she tested the limits of her interaction with the tiny inhabitants of the city.


Leaning forwards slightly, she cupped her left breast in her hand, admiring the impressive weight and mass of it, and brought the stiffening nipple to the edge of the rooftop.  “Go on, touch it!” she said.


Derek hesitated for a second before his hormone-addled mind nudged him forwards, right into Gilly’s finger, which she had brought down suddenly before him.


“First thing’s first,” she said.  Then, with a devilish grin, “Strip.”


“What?” Derek blurted out dumbly.


“Take your clothes off.  I can see you’re rock hard already.”


It was to her delight that he complied with her demands.  Few people ever did as she asked when she was small, but her new size granted her the sheer presence and raw power to boss her tiny subjects around.  Derek hands shook with confused feelings of arousal and terror as he unbuttoned his shirt and jeans, and then, his cheeks flushing red with embarrassment, turned away from the camera slightly and tugged his underpants down to reveal the throbbing erection Gilly could see was straining his trousers.


He was quite a good-looking chap, thought Gilly; the sort of bloke she wouldn’t have minded picking up at the bar back at uni.  Clearly, he looked after himself, with a defined but slim physique.  It would help with what she ultimately had planned for him.


“That’s better,” said Gilly as she removed her blocking finger.  “Now let’s give the viewers a show.  Fuck my nipple.”


The huge nub was almost as wide as he was tall.  Derek could feel the heat radiating off of it as he approached.  The smell of her was warm and inviting.  He gave one last pleading look to Louis, who simply stood back to film the whole thing, before he reached out and grazed his hand over the rough, dimpled surface, finding that it was firm with only a slight bit of give.


“Come on, don’t be shy!”


Her finger descended again, the tip pressed firmly against his back and pushed him straight into the huge nipple.  Derek spread his arms out as he was pinned against it, his eager cock sandwiched between himself and her hot flesh, and proceeded to grind his hips forward.


The sensation of a tiny man humping her sensitive nipple registered merely as a mild tickle to Gilly.  However, the thought that not only could she do whatever she wanted without impunity, but also force people to do as she commanded under threat of being squished like the bugs they were to her, was an electrifying one.  Judging by the screams that still served as the background soundtrack to her antics, it might still be some time before she had her new toys fully trained, she thought, but the process would be just as much fun.


Gilly’s right hand drifted down to between her legs, and she was not the least bit surprised to find that she was still sopping wet down there.  Her bus-sized fingers teased her clit, giving the shocked occupants of the apartments in the lower floors by her crotch the biggest, lewdest show they had seen thus far in their tiny lives.  She had intended on saving herself, but her massive size and the equally massive power it granted was driving her arousal into overdrive.  Everything she did seemed to demonstrate just how tiny and pathetic mankind had become to her, and the act of violating modes of decency by masturbating in public created a self-fulfilling feedback loop.


Derek had meanwhile finished, and had spurted his load on Gilly’s nipple.  She only noticed when the tickling sensation there ceased, and saw that he was resting against her.


“That was quick,” remarked Gilly.  “Typical.  But now it’s my turn.”


With that, Gilly rose to her full, terrifying height.  Her boobs rushed past the two on the rooftop, then her soft, slightly pudgy stomach with a belly button either of them could curl up in, before they were presented with her pussy.


The scent of her arousal was strong, almost choking and cloying in warm air.  Her clitoris was swollen and red, and the lips of her labia glistened.  Two massive fingers spread her lips, revealing the hot, lewd pinkness within.  Derek, stunned by the shockingly brazen display of raw feminine sexuality on a gigantic scale, barely reacted as Gilly nudged her broad hips forward to press her cunt against the corner of the rooftop, and the ground beneath him shuddered.


However, when her free hand suddenly blocked his view of heaven, her intentions became blatantly obvious, and finally fear overrode lust.  He shrieked as a gigantic finger and thumb enveloped him, almost squeezing the life out of him.  His legs kicked uselessly as he was lifted from the rooftop and shoved without much care or refinement into the giant woman’s cavernous vagina.


She felt him squirm inside her, but overall the effect was not the explosion of pleasure that her fantasies had promised.  After all the hype it was a bit of a letdown, and more so when he seemed to accept his fate and stop moving inside her; he was simply too small, or rather she was much too big, to provide little more than a little stimulation.  If she was much smaller, then she could use a man as a dildo, but then she wouldn’t have been able to destroy a skyscraper by herself.


Still, it just meant she needed to be more creative in getting herself off, or find more people to stuff up her cunt.  Fortunately, there seemed to be no shortage of them in this city.  From eight hundred feet up she could see for miles around almost unimpeded, save for the bigger skyscrapers of downtown, and while the area immediately around her had thinned save for a few literal handful of stragglers, there were still large collections, like herds, of people scurrying away from her.


Gilly was about to stomp off towards the closest, largest mob when she remembered the other guy on the rooftop.  She had expected him to run away when his friend was devoured by her pussy, but instead he had done as he was told and carried on filming like a champ.


“There you are!” she exclaimed as she reached down to grab the little camera guy.  “Make sure you keep on filming, the viewers won’t want to miss this!  Remember to like and subscribe, Gilly-fans!”


With that she pushed him, camera and all, in her pussy to join his buddy, and tried to imagine what the viewers at home were seeing of the inside of her vagina on their screens.  With a bit of luck, some of them might get to see it in person.


Her target lay beyond more rows of streets and mid-rise buildings and shops, and Gilly stood there for a moment trying to plot a course to the nicely-packed mob using the neatly-arranged American street system, when she realised there was a more direct route straight through those buildings that would also be much more fun.  Turning from the damaged apartment building that no longer held any interest for her, Gilly made a start towards her prey.  The direct route, as she thought of it, was almost perpendicular to the direction of the streets. 


She brought her foot down directly on a small convenience store, her sole covered it completely and squashed the entire building and anyone trapped inside into a deep footprint.  Her gait barely slowed, and even then only to relish the sensation, as she immediately brought her other foot forwards and swung it straight through the adjacent apartment building, obliterating it utterly.  The people sheltering in the street were buried beneath a sudden avalanche of falling debris, and anyone who had somehow survived that onslaught were finished off when she completed her step and crushed them.  The next row of buildings met the same fate as Gilly simply went on, and the next after that, and next…


Buildings that reached anywhere between her ankles to her knees failed to slow her down, except for one particular case; a modestly-sized, grey office block that reached up just over her shapely calf, and for reasons no more complex than because she just felt like it, instead of simply ploughing through it as before, Gilly paused in her deadly walk to plant her left foot directly atop its roof and press down.  The building folded like an accordion beneath her sole, and a great dust cloud erupted from the resulting wreckage.  She giggled, and wriggled her toes in the pile of debris that now marked the tomb of a couple hundred office workers who must have watched her approach from their windows with growing dread and despair, and thinking of them only made her hornier.


Nevertheless, she carried on, cutting a swathe of destruction through the mid-town.  In her wake she left a trail of utter devastation -- buildings levelled and reduced to piles of rubble, vast clouds of dust and smoke, and, as always, pulverised bodies left in neat footprints the size of swimming pools.  By the time Gilly reached the large, dense crowd of people she wanted to play with she was practically skipping with glee, and with each indelicate step she brought down not only whatever happened to be directly under her sole, but surrounding structures crumbled into catastrophic ruin with the resulting earthquakes.


The distance was closed within mere moments; it seemed impossible to the terrified crowd that something as large as Gilly could move so quickly, but that illusion was shattered when they looked up to see her looming over them, her stance wide and her feet burying homes and businesses into rubble, and her hands on her cocked hips, and, most horrifying of all, the gleeful smile on her lips as she peered down at them over her breasts.  The screams intensified.


“I love that sound,” she said, as she gave her breasts a squeeze.  “You have no idea how horny it makes me.”


Delaying the start of her play briefly, Gilly took stock of her surroundings; she seemed to be where midtown met American suburban mediocrity, and the vast plain of boring identical houses stretched away to before her.  Here, however, the streets remained quite narrow, with her feet filling the road from pavement to pavement, and an array of modestly sized offices, shops, and apartments of varying heights offered much to entertain her for now.  Beyond that, to her left, she could see the sea in the distance, and she made a mental note to visit the beach later.


But the crowd below demanded her immediate attention.  The two guys in her vagina had ceased moving during her walk, and it yearned to be tended to and filled.  There were so many tiny people at her feet, filling the streets and alleyways, scurrying around abandoned vehicles and colliding with one another in desperate flight.  There seemed to be some sort of herd instinct at work here, which ironically made them more noticeable to the rampaging giantess.


As her left hand snaked down to her crotch, she lifted her left foot over a portion of the crowd.  Gilly watched them, seeing the fear in their faces in those who turned to look over their shoulders.  Her foot dropped, crushing dozens, and with the pleasant tickle under her sole she simultaneously pinched her clit between her fingers.  Wrecking buildings was fun, but it couldn’t compare to the more delicate sensation she got from stepping directly on people.


But right now she wanted, needed, to get off. Gilly bent over, sticking her soft, round arse in the air, and reached down to scoop up a good handful of tiny people from the tumultuous sea of humanity.  In her eagerness she was far from gentle, and a few ended up smeared under her fingers.  She straightened back up and examined her catch: about ten or so individuals were huddled in the centre of her palm, some screaming, others too shell shocked to react.


Not bothering to waste time teasing them, she plucked one person out of her catch - a pretty lady in a nice skirt and blouse, who beat her fists against the massive finger and thumb - and brought her down to her crotch.  Using her fingers, Gilly nudged the tiny woman inside, then used her index finger to push her up as far as she could.


Her sultry moan washed over her remaining captives, some now driven to hysterics as they realised the fate that awaited them.  The tiny woman was pinned between the giantess’ finger and the slick, hot wall of her pussy, but any stimulation was sadly short-lived.  When the finger withdrew, the minuscule jolts of pleasure she provided ceased along with her movements.


More was still needed, so Gilly spread her vulva with one hand and crammed in the human contents of the other.  Some were squished against her lips, their liquified remains mixing with her flowing juices, but most made it inside.


Packing them in like that seemed to do the trick, at least for a short bit.  Gilly felt a myriad of tiny tickles inside her - little sparks of pleasure from a half dozen sources - but their collective effort could do no more than tease the giantess.  Still, the psychological thrill was driving her wild - people inside her cunt!  It wasn’t their fault they were too small to bring the fireworks, they just needed a little help.


Another two steps caught her up with the fleeing crowd, though as ever stragglers were caught underfoot - Gilly didn’t mind, for if they couldn’t keep up then they wouldn’t last long inside her either.  She repeated the process before, but with even less refinement; bend over, grab a handful of people mostly intact, but this time simply shove them in.  Two huge fingers joined them, and proceeded to grind the bodies against her inner walls; the softness and the lubrication allowed at least some of them to survive long enough to be useful.


Her legs quivered as she fingered herself with wanton abandon.  At this immense size it looked like no one could bring her to the climax she craved but herself, but unique stimuli of the people in her pussy certainly added something.  This was only her first attempt at something she’d only dreamt about, and there would be plenty of opportunity to explore and experiment later.  She let out a sharp, high gasp as she felt someone squish nicely against her sensitive flesh.


The prolonged sound of a horn blasted in anger attracted her deadly attention, though her fingers continued to pump into her drooling, hot cunt.  There, further along the street was a bus trying without much luck to navigate its way through a roiling tide of humanity and traffic.  It seemed to be packed full of people.


“Oh my god, I’m a genius!” she said to herself.


With the utmost reluctance she removed her fingers from her womanhood, revealing them to be wet with her fragrant juices.  She licked them clean as she stomped down the street, crushing hundreds beneath her feet as was now painfully routine.  The bus continued to creep forwards, weaving around and between clumps of people and cars, blaring its horn as though pedestrians should be more worried of it than the horny giantess bearing down on them.  As she neared, she could see that it was a coach, rather like those Megabus ones back home with the stupid, creepy mascot on the back.  Desperate to finally cum as a giantess for the first time, Gilly bent down and reached for the bus.


***


The bus held enough seats for fifty-six people.  There was almost double that in Paul’s bus, with many standing packed together like sardines in the aisle between the seats, and he wished that they would all shut up and let him concentrate on driving.  Yes, the sudden appearance of an impossibly huge woman stomping on everyone was a bit of a shock, but screaming about it wasn’t going to make her go away.  Besides, they’d all boarded his bus, their ticket to safety just as soon as he could make it out of the city.  Through the broad windscreen, he could see that the road ahead was still filled with people in desperate flight, getting in the way of those with the wherewithal to escape in vehicles.  As such, his progress was only as fast as the idiots running in front of his bus would allow it to be.  Beeping his horn barely seemed to encourage them to get out of his way, but at least it drowned out the shouts and protests from his passengers.


Paul had tried to avoid looking at his mirrors, but each furtive glance in either wing mirror revealed a pair of gigantic women’s feet, towering over the churning mob.  However, she had been staying put for a while, and though he couldn’t see what she was doing, the distinct moans of pleasure that drowned out the incessant sounds of screams and horns gave his imagination more than enough of an indication.  That, however, changed rapidly; as he once again blared his horn to try and make one moron get out of the road, her voice, curiously accented, cut through the general cacophony surging all around him.


“Oh my god, I’m a genius!”


It made no sense, but nothing about that day did.  He heard screams cut short by a thunderous booming noise, and felt a vibration rattle his entire bus.


Daring to look at his wing mirror, Paul saw that one of the massive feet behind him was much closer.  He watched, hypnotised by the insane sight, as the other huge appendage rose into the air and swung forwards.  There were people there, running at the peak of their respective abilities; he saw their terror-stricken faces before the gargantuan foot slammed down on them, and the bus shook in the resulting shockwave.


The passengers only got louder when one idiot decided to look through the rear window.


“She’s coming!”


The screams intensified.  One passenger, a middle-aged woman whose mascara ran with tears down her cheeks, grabbed Paul’s arm and screamed in his face: “Drive faster, asshole!”


Paul pulled his arm free.  “I’m trying, lady, but there’s people in the way.”


“Just fucking drive through them!”


“Fuck you!”


Two tremors, louder and heavier than before, rattled the bus in quick succession.  In the mirror, Paul saw toes dwarfing the survivors of her walk, who stumbled about dazed from the shock of their near-death experiences.  He was seriously considering following the woman’s suggestion of just ploughing through the crowd, which still had yet to clear out of his way, when he felt something strike his bus, around the middle.


His first thought was that another driver had rammed into him, and so long as the damage was minor he could just carry on, but he looked over his shoulder and saw through the windows an off-white wall pressing against either side.  What they were only became readily apparent when the bus lurched upwards abruptly, the pit of his stomach dropped as though he was on a fast elevator, and the world fell away beneath his bus.  The entire bus, eighteen tons plus the combined weight of everyone on board, was lifted into the air.  This inexplicably huge woman was picking up his bus like it weighed nothing.


The streets and buildings dropped by in a blur of grey.  His seatbelt kept Paul secure in the driver's seat, but his passengers, particularly the ones standing in the aisle, were jostled about.  It was mayhem back there, a few had fallen, and the journey upwards kept them pinned to the ground.  Others fell in chaotic heaps of flailing limbs.


Then it stopped.  The bus was still, and Gilly’s face filled Paul’s view through the windscreen.  She was shockingly pretty, he thought, whose cute, round, freckled face was framed with tousled ginger hair.  Her bright green eyes peered at him, and her pupils, expanding as they studied the packed bus between her fingers, were two black smouldering abysses.  There was a hunger in them.  Paul barely noticed the hysterical lady tugging at his arm, but hoped she wouldn’t notice his erection.


“Guess where you’re all going!” she said excitedly.  Her voice itself seemed to shake the bus now rendered tiny by her might.


Her mouth formed an ‘O’ shape, and the bus slipped effortlessly past her plump lips and inside the dark, dank cave.  The rear portion still stuck out, held by her finger and thumb.  Paul, however, was immersed suddenly in darkness.  Unhelpfully, the headlights automatically turned on, and the ghastly sight inspired yet more panic in the passengers - the screaming now reached fever pitch, and someone was trying to break one of the windows with his fists.  


It was like a pink cave, framed with white teeth like boulders that he knew could grind up his bus and everyone in.  The atmosphere was hot and humid, and her breath fogged up the windows.  The light from the automatic headlamps seemed feeble compared to the darkness down her throat, which inspired a kind of raw, primal terror in Paul.  He imagined himself plummeting down it, into the giant woman’s stomach to be digested and dissolved.


But then daylight again shone into the bus.  On reflex, Paul activated the wipers to wipe off the thin layer of saliva on the windscreen, and when the blurry image of the titaness’ face sharpened back into clarity he wished he hadn’t.  It was the expression of a woman having the time of her life and horny beyond all reckoning; the predatory, lascivious grin, playfully teased with the tip of her tongue around her lips, the subtle red flush to her freckled cheeks, and, perhaps most terrifying for him, the raw hunger in her smouldering eyes.  Were she normal size it was a look that usually led to the best sex he’s ever had, but blown up to gigantic proportions the sex would be more than a little one-sided.


Paul’s knuckles were white as he gripped the steering wheel much too tightly, and it served well as something to hold onto when the giantess brought the bus down.  His stomach was left behind, like an elevator dropping, and once again the relative calm, albeit tense, was shattered in a cacophony of screams from immediately behind him.  He couldn’t make out exactly what she was doing; her vast body was a pale-pink blur as it rushed past his view.  The noise inside the bus was drowned out by the most horrendous crashing noise, like prolonged close thunder, that ceased quite abruptly but was followed by quieter, more distant echoes.


Pussy - the view through the windscreen was full of it.  The musky smell of her arousal was overwhelming even inside the bus, causing a few to gag.  The giant woman had already spread her dark nether lips, puffy and slick with her arousal, seeping her juices between her thick thighs.  Paul could see the hot, inviting pinkness within and the red, swollen nub of her clit looked big enough for him to embrace.  Her womanhood was topped by what would have been a neatly trimmed bush, but at this grotesque size resembled its namesake more appropriately than usual.  He noted, in an abstract way, that the curtains matched the drapes.


“Last stop, end of t’ line!” said the giantess, and the bus was plunged into darkness.


***


The simple act of sitting down had caused rather more damage than Gilly had anticipated, not that she minded, as she merely wanted to get comfortable.  She squatted down, giving the throngs of people beneath her a teaser of what was to come when her enormous rear rushed down towards them, and placed her free hand behind her to steady herself.  Her fingers and thumb punched great holes in a small residential building, and it collapsed into rubble around her gargantuan digits.


Almost an entire city block was immersed in the shadow cast by Gilly’s arse.  She briefly peered down between her legs at the throngs of tiny, ant-like people gawking up at her vast, round, deceptively soft-looking bum in the street behind her, before the sky fell on them.  It was far too wide to fit in the streets, and the low-rise buildings on either side could barely offer more than a brief moment of resistance, their edges and corners pressing into the descending wall of soft flesh, before they inevitably crumbled under the impossible mass of the giantess’s butt.  Everything and everyone beneath her was immediately flattened, but the destruction didn’t end there; the resulting shockwave rippled through the entire block like a concrete-borne tidal wave.  Survivors were blasted off their feet, roads were shattered into a ruin of broken tarmac, the facades of large buildings broke out in webs of cracked masonry and crumbling brick, while lesser structures collapsed in part or entirely.


Gilly watched the ‘small’ wave of destruction with some amusement, but it didn’t hold her attention for long.  The fire in her cunt demanded tending, and she was relieved her toy had survived thus far.  She guided the dainty little bus held between her finger and thumb to between her thighs, and spread her vulva with her other hand.


“Last stop, end of t’ line!”


With that, she plunged the tiny vehicle into her waiting pussy.  It was small, thin, and likely rather fragile given her incredible strength, but it was the closest thing she could find to a dildo at short notice.  Still, she let out a sharp gasp as it penetrated her, which lingered out into a deep, throaty moan as she began to thrust the bus into herself.


The handful of survivors between her legs were treated to the view of a lifetime, as they picked themselves off the shattered ground, raised their ringing heads and wiped the dust out their eyes to see an intercity bus used as a mere sex toy.  The air was filled with her deep, heavy moans of pleasure, overwhelming the general noise of chaos inspired by her sheer massive presence in the city.  As her pleasure mounted, they grew sharper, faster, and louder, until those closest stumbling in the ruins were forced to clasp their ears.


Abandoning what little restraint she had left, Gilly reached out and tried to grab more people from the streets by her left side, but instead she sank her fingers into the tarmac road as though it was made of clay and tore it free with perhaps a dozen stunned people.  She unceremoniously mashed the clump of ground and its tiny human passengers against her massive left breast.  The roughness of the debris and the squish of tiny people against her sensitive breast was a fantastic accompaniment to the stimulation provided by her bus, and she kneaded her bust in time with the thrusts.


She’d fingered herself so many times over this sort of scene countless times before, and now she was doing it for real.  Those fantasies paled in comparison to the real thing; the sight of her vast, gorgeous body towering over everything, the way buildings and streets crumbled against it, to using an entire bus full of people she once could fit inside for her destructive lust. 


The ecstasy of power and pleasure finally overtook the gigantic woman.  There was no triumphant cry of climax, merely a long, extended moan that nevertheless sounded like the gates of hell being dragged open for the city’s inhabitants.  Her colossal body shivered, her chest heaved, and her sweat carved clean rivulets through the muck and grime on her pale skin.  Her cunt clenched around the battered little bus, which had done well to survive for so long, and it was crushed into a mangle of metal and bodies.


Without warning, Gilly toppled backwards.  Her head, shoulders, and back crashed into the next block over, and the resulting earthquake brought down whatever and whoever was left standing.  She lay there in a Gilly-shaped crater, panting for breath as though she had run a marathon, luxuriating in the afterglow of her orgasm.  


With her head to the ground she could hear the sounds of the street more clearly - sirens, shouts, screams of a city gripped in fear of her.  Turning her head to the left and closing her right eye, she could almost see the world from the perspective of the tiny people she tormented for her own selfish pleasure, that same view she knew all her life until she grew, and wondered how she must look to them.  She felt awesome; she was awesome.  Gilly closed her eyes and decided to rest for a spell, to give her city a brief respite from the carnage as she collected her thoughts on the matter.  Her magnificent eight hundred foot long body stretched out, and she felt the tickling sensation of buildings crumbling against her feet as they pushed through into the next block over.


Gilly hated thinking about the future.  It meant plans, jobs, skills, careers, and responsibilities; all things she felt got in the way of whatever held her fleeting interest for the moment.  But now, having grown into this incredible size, the future for her meant whatever she damn well wanted.  No one could tell her what to do, or they’ll end up as a stain under her sole.  She was free to indulge in her sordid desires however she pleased without consequence to herself, and she had a bevy of ideas harvested from the wealth of giantess stories, drawings, and collages she devoured that she couldn’t wait to test out in the real world.  There was more than one way to stomp on tinies, after all.  The image of the giantess of her fantasies - tall, supermodel-thin, implausibly busty, tanned, and dark-haired - appeared in her mind, sprawled over the wreckage of a city block in post-coital bliss much like she was, and Gilly decided she had to surpass that make-believe goddess in every way.  As for the long-term, that was a long way away, but whatever happened she was certain she would come out on top.


The sound of rotors, rather close, interrupted her thoughts.  Her eyes fluttered open to see a helicopter had dared to come in for a closer look and was hovering some distance over her bust.  Judging distance given her new perspective was still tricky for the giantess, but, feeling curious, she realised it must have drifted to within easy reach for her.  


“What’s this?”  With speed belying her great size, Gilly sat up, reached for the bug-sized helicopter, and closed her fingers around it.