- Text Size +

Leaving the boring park behind, Gilly skipped her way to the seafront.  Her passing was nothing short of cataclysmic; it seemed incomprehensible that anything of her immense size and weight could be capable of becoming very briefly airborne, let alone moving so fast, but she managed it, and skipped with swift, carefree abandon.  With each skip her foot landed with the force of a small earthquake; homes and shops and people were buried beneath her sole with utter ease, but in addition the impact of tens of thousands of tonnes of her weight into the relatively soft earth and tarmac of suburbia caused the ground to shake for hundreds of yards all around.  The shockwave blasted people off their feet and collapsed homes as swiftly as if she had stepped on them, and huge cracks rippled from the impact to swallow up what remained.  Scarcely a second passed for the dazed, stunned survivors, battered, bruised, and bloodied by their near miss with a giantess, before the next skip repeated a few hundred feet away to the same ruinous outcome.


Gilly passed block after block, leaving only ruin in her wake.  Aside from the swimming pool-sized footprints, it looked as though the suburbs had been ravaged by a very localised but devastating earthquake.  Houses that had nevertheless escaped her footfalls lay in piles of collapsed rubble.  Still, she carried on, with her arms swinging wildly by her side; she saw how her huge breasts bounced and jiggled with each skip, and though it felt rather uncomfortable, she put an extra swing in her step to make them swing alluringly from left to right.


Her energetic gait had one small problem; the ground was much too soft for her mass, and so her feet sank into it more deeply than before.  One particularly heavy skip drove her right foot straight through a 7-11 shop and kept going into its underground basement, where the owner and his staff sheltered and were snuffed out in a second’s time, until it was buried up to her ankle.  Her foot getting unexpectedly stuck in the ground caused her to lose balance momentarily, and balanced on one leg the colossal woman teetered precariously over streets of houses and the scurrying mites between them.


“Whoa!”


Her arms windmilled either side of her, and for a moment it looked as though she might fall flat on her face for the second time that day.  Thousands of people were in her vast shadow, and gazed up at the shocking sight of this living skyscraper about to fall directly upon them.  Their shrill screams intensified, and even reached her ears hundreds of feet up.  Yet Gilly rocked backwards, arms wide for balance, and her shadow retreated.


“Whoops!”  Gilly righted herself, placing her other foot back down with little care about who or what was crushed beneath it.  She regarded the rather dense mob before in the street; hundreds, perhaps thousands, in this wide highway she had stumbled upon, which led directly into the touristy area of the city’s seafront.  “Nearly fell right on top of all of you tiny little people!”


The landscape had changed, now that Gilly had paused to pay more attention to her surroundings.  The beach was a mere few steps away, but between it were gaudy hotels and luxury apartments, some of which reached up her thighs and their fantastically expensive condos glittered in the bright sunlight.  Shops, restaurants, parks, and other amusements were likewise all over the place, and what looked like a huge commercial centre with massive outlet shops had caught her fleeting attention.  There were more people too, in addition to the mob at her feet, as though, she assumed, they had thought they might escape her notice over here.  They scurried like ants in the open spaces and wide streets between the buildings.


Gilly shrugged and raised her foot over the crowd.  “I was only going to step on you all anyway,” she said, and the screaming began anew.


She stepped down with no particular force behind it; her foot merely descended down upon the heads of more than a hundred doomed people and flattened them all into her footprint.  Another step followed, of course, and the screams were silenced.


The beach called to her, but as ever her attention wandered.  The slaughter at her feet paused for a moment as Gilly stopped to look at a thigh-high structure over in the other street, then resumed as she flounced on over for a closer look, crushing a row of houses and shops under her feet in the process.  It was a tower of luxury apartments, and just one flat probably cost more than a three bedroom house back home in Sheffield.  The building was tall, at least by the standards of the people who built it and now lived in it, square in its footprint, with great panes of glass that allowed its presumably rich residents a spectacular view of the Atlantic on one side and the city on the other.  The latter, however, were treated to the more glorious view of Gilly’s incredible, naked form bearing down upon them.


There were a cluster of them here, of sizes that varied from reaching her knees to her mid-thigh, but this one was the biggest and the prettiest one, and so grabbed her deadly attention first.  Not that her focus saved the others; when she stood before this tower, measuring it against her thick, shapely legs, she noticed that the very top had some kind of extremely luxurious flat with some kind of glass-enclosed balcony, and decided to go for a closer look.  Gilly began to squat down, without having looked at what was behind and beneath her; observers on the balconies of the flats behind had merely half a second to react before her divine rear end crushed them into their own apartments.  The descent was irresistible, and the vast wall of soft, pale flesh covered in freckles pushed the tower to its side, leaning further and further over until gravity took hold and it fell into the adjacent block with a ruinous crash.


The giantess only felt a tickle against a butt cheek, then heard the faint crash behind her.  She glanced over her shoulder to see the calamitous effects her merely squatting down carelessly had done; peaceful coexistence with the tiny world around her was impossible when her every movement caused death and destruction, deliberate or otherwise, and all she could do was embrace her new life as a real giantess.  The destruction of a tower, half a block, and hundreds of lives only stirred Gilly’s loins.  She was now face-to-face with this rooftop apartment, and peered in through the huge glass panes to see inside.  The apartment itself was massive, for a given definition of the word considering Gilly’s size, and easily larger than her family’s home in terms of floor space.  She could see that it was a wide open plan affair, which meant she could clearly see the expensive furniture and TV in the living room.


There were also people in there, watching her, fearing what she might do to them - only four that she could see, but potentially more hiding unseen.


Balancing on her toes was proving tricky, so Gilly sank her fingers into floors under the luxury penthouse.  The walls broke like styrofoam, and each digit was about as wide as each floor was tall, so anything and anyone still in them was obliterated in a matter of seconds.  Her fingers kept going until they touched in the middle, and then lifted it out, trailing debris and leaving a gaping wound behind in the tower.


“Cool!” she exclaimed, delighted that it had worked.  She rose slowly to her full height, careful not to break the apartment in her hands just yet, though chunks of concrete trickled through her fingers, and lifted it to eye-level.


The interior had not borne the ascent well, and the tastefully arranged furniture was a total mess.  The inhabitants were on the floor, apparently pinned by the g-forces, and were now trying to pick themselves up.  They froze in fright at the sight of her great green eyes peering through their windows, as though this immense goddess was judging them.


“I wonder how much this cost?” she said, partly to herself as conversation with people half an inch tall to her tended to be very one sided.


She tilted the apartment in her hands left and right to get a better look through the windows, which caused the entire contents - beds, wardrobes, chairs, and people - to slide across the floor to her unabashed amusement.


“A million dollars, maybe?” she posited.  “I dunno, but it sounds about right.  I have a million dollar flat in my hands!  And all I have to do is…”


Her bus-sized fingers drove up through the floors, rending the fragile structure.  Concrete cracked and shattered into dust and chunks.  She couldn’t hear or see them, but the thought of those people trapped inside gave her a rush of power, and with power came arousal.  She curled her fingers into her palm to form fists, and the entire apartment imploded.  Her limitless strength compacted the apartment and everything in it into a ball the size of a cricket ball to her.


“…squeeze.”


As Gilly uncurled her fingers the ball lost its integrity and broke apart into a pile of rubble with the texture of sand in her hands, and much of it sifted through her open fingers.  Now bored of it, she simply turned her hands and let it all fall, seemingly in slow motion to the eight hundred foot tall giantess, in a deadly shower onto the packed street by her feet.  She had forgotten about it before it struck the ground and wiped out anyone who hadn’t fallen under her feet.


The tower itself was still standing, though the apartments below the penthouse were now exposed.  Gilly peered down into the roofless apartments, and though it put her in mind of viewing an architectural model, the sheer detail of everything and the presence of tiny people reminded her that it was all real, and that she was gigantic.  The tower had to be destroyed - Gilly decided that she wasn’t a giantess who did things by half measures - but it was a question of how.


As though sensing that they were now subject of her attention, those who hadn’t been injured by falling debris raced towards the stairs and the lifts, though her excavation of the top floor had severed the cables and left the latter inoperable. Gilly saw the little dots of colour congregate to the centre of the floor, and bent over at the waist, consciously sticking her arse in the air to moon the rest of the city behind her.  They all flinched as her face rushed down over them, filling their sky.


“Oh wow, you’re all so cute and tiny!” she said, and her hot breath blasted the frightened occupants.  A few were blown off of the tower itself to plummet to their deaths; even her voice dominated them!  “And helpless too.”


Her words, though barely understood, inspired a greater wave of mania in the crowd.  They rushed to the stairs, and Gilly briefly considered demolishing the stairwell to prevent their escape, but saw that in the mad rush they hardly made any progress.  Besides, there was no escape from what she had planned.  Gilly looked down at herself to see her huge breasts swaying pendulously and got a devilish idea.  She’d already hugged a much larger skyscraper to destruction and was under no doubt her mammoth bust had as much to do with it as her arms, but she wanted to see if she could demolish this lesser tower with her boobs alone.


The tower was too short, so she would have to get closer.  She dropped to her knees with her casual lack of care for her surroundings; her knees and shins fell with the force of small meteorites and simply flattened the rows of buildings and streets below them.  The tower trembled, as if out of fright of what was to come next, but it held, framed by her thick thighs.  Cupping her breasts, Gilly loved the sensation of their heft and weight in her hands.  “These are so heavy,” she said huskily, grinding her palms into their delightfully soft mass.  “Must be thousands of tons, probably.  The biggest and best tits in the world, and you lucky guys get to be squished by them.”


She inched her way forward on her knees, still holding her breasts up, and with each movement the building wobbled until she was worried it might collapse before she could test out her idea, but it held.  The ruined top floor, open to the sky, was cast in shadow from the massive pair of breasts held over them, obstructing the view of her pretty face.


“I don’t know why I didn’t try demolition as a career,” said Gilly.  “I’ve been so good at it today, and I even come with my own wrecking balls!”


With that, she removed her hands from her boobs, and they dropped directly on top of the damaged tower.  The surviving top floors immediately imploded — the windows were blown out with the force, ejecting glass, dust, and debris before the unimaginable mass of her tits flattened those floors.  They kept going, and Gilly leaned further and further over with her arms held out as if to say ‘look, no hands!’.  The giantess’s boobs descended faster than the tower was collapsing, so the twin walls of deceptively soft flesh forced the structure down into its own footprint.  However, she saw that the remaining stump found its way into the relative safety of her cavernous cleavage, so she shook her shoulders and battered what remained between her jiggling breasts.


It put her in mind of the time she gave Pat a tit-job, but this flimsy tower of steel and concrete was a poor substitute for a dick.  Almost bent over double, Gilly leaned back to see a six inch erection of twisted steel and crumbling concrete that had once been a luxury apartment building, which promptly lurched over and fell into a heap between her thighs.


Gilly giggle-snorted; it must have taken years to design and build this tower, and it had stood and become homes for hundreds of people for more and more years, and she’d just tit-boxed it into oblivion within seconds.  She was getting good at this giantess business, she thought, and after all, she’d had plenty of practice in her lurid fantasies before.  None of them could compare to the sensation of the real thing, of people crushed underfoot, buildings yielding to her sexy body, of the sheer fucking power she held over every tiny life within the vicinity.  


Fired up for more wanton destruction, Gilly rose to her feet quickly, and, with further speed that belied her immense size, kicked her left leg out to strike at a nearby apartment block that had thus far escaped her play.  The top half was torn free of its base, and flew into the air with a trail of debris, whereupon it crashed into another and brought that down in the most destructive domino effect witnessed so far.  Another, within reach, was destroyed when she bent over, raised her fist, and punched downwards into its roof.  Her fist ripped through the roof as though it was made of paper, yet somehow the four walls remained standing, so she splayed out her fingers, ripping out entire rooms and floors from the inside, and clenched and unclenched her hand until it all collapsed into a ruinous heap.  The last one of any appreciable size, according to her, was finished off with a ‘small’ push that sent the building toppling over like a jenga pile, where it smashed into the streets and blocks below with catastrophic effect.  All the while, the giant woman giggled at the destruction she was causing -- it was so much fun, and hot too.  She saw people in the streets below her, scurrying around dazed in shock, so she raised her foot high in the air over them and stomped down with exaggerated force; not only were the people under her foot crushed instantly, but the resulting shock of her stomp brought the remaining buildings down into piles of dust and rubble.  The ever-present flame of her arousal warmed her from within, even so recently after her masturbation, but, as she stood there, panting with the excitement and sheer horniness, she thought she might at least attempt to pace herself, if for no other reason than to keep herself from being distracted from exploring the strange new tiny world around her.


With an entire city block around her in ruins, Gilly stomped off towards the beach, taking care to step on anyone who got in her way.  She giggled with each feeling of tiny bodies popping under her feet.


***


“Sir, we have him.”


The President lifted his eyes from the table in front of him; he couldn’t bear to watch the news feeds on the screens before him any longer, but neither could he turn them off and deny his people the intelligence necessary to end this menace.  He saw briefly the images of this giant English bitch laying waste to an American city, and all apparently for the mere fun of it; he saw her masturbate with a bus packed full of citizens, nap atop the ruins of an entire city block, crush thousands at a football stadium, and more.  It was almost too much to stomach.


“Sir?” his Chief of Staff repeated.


“Sorry, what?” said the President.


“Patrick Howard.  Our men picked him up and he’s been taken to a secure location.”


“Good.”  The President nodded gravely.  “And the other collateral?”


The Chief of Staff flicked through his notes.  “Our team in London confirms that Gillian Murphy’s immediate family - both parents, Mr and Mrs Murphy, and her sister, Gina Murphy - have been taken into protective custody and are held at a secure CIA site near Leeds.”


“Have they been harmed?”


“Her parents cooperated with our agents, but her sister tried to resist and suffered some minor injuries.”


“And do they know what’s happening?”


“They were asleep when our agents conducted the raid, and under some light questioning they each expressed confusion. They are, however, cooperating so far.”


“Good.”  The President breathed a sigh of relief; something was going right this day.  “We have our backup plan.”


He looked to the man sitting at his right, the Secretary for Defence, who had been scowling disapprovingly throughout the conversation.  “Are we ready?”


“Almost, sir,” the Defence Secretary replied, peering at the laptop before him.  “The fleet is still moving into position as we speak.  Not long now.”


“Tell them to hurry up; the longer we delay the more lives are lost to-“ He looked up at the screens, each with that giant woman on full display, and swallowed hard. “To that thing.”


***


Gilly always thought beaches were underwhelming, and her view hadn’t changed much now that she was looking at it from a very different perspective.  There was never anything to do, she thought, and her pale skin burnt easily in the sun anyway.  She stood on the sand, her feet sinking even deeper into the softer ground, and surveyed the scene below her.  The beach stretched off either side of her as a band of pale yellow, not much more than a foot wide by her perspective, and was rather sparse.  People fled from her, but she felt in no particular rush to step on them for now, and a few had apparently decided to take their chances in the water either swimming or on little boats.  Other than that, there were tiny umbrellas, deck chairs, and along the seafront some small shops and cafes where a few took shelter from her.  However, further along was something quite interesting - a large, sprawling commercial centre that looked like it might be fun to visit.


But first she had something to take care of: her rampage had made her very dirty.  Dust and debris clung to her naked body, particularly around her legs and bust, and try as she might it wasn’t going away.  There were tiny dabs of red too, where she had crushed people against her boobs.


Gilly stepped into the water.  The first step was shallow, but the sea deepened as she advanced until it reached her knees.  The Atlantic Ocean stretched seemingly into infinity before her, though she knew beyond that was home.  She thought she would like to return to England at some point in the near future, and show off her new, gigantic self to all her friends and family and anyone else who thought that she would never amount to anything, but the vastness of the ocean scared her somewhat - she might have been elevated above the status of mankind, but nature still held its dominion here.


Still, she was more than happy to settle for that, and to carve out her own little realm for herself on this side of the pond.  Gilly sat down in the sea, with her body rising above the water and her knees forming two little islands hundreds of feet away.  Almost immediately the water around her became stained grey and brown as the dust of concrete and tarmac washed off her legs and backside.  She cupped her hands and splashed water on herself, then ran her hands over her magnificent breasts to wipe the dirt away.  The muck and grime ran off, leaving her glistening pale skin, pockmarked with abundant freckles.  She then worked on her face, finding the cool water refreshing.  Her hair continued to be as much of a pain as it did when she was small, so after a token effort of cleaning it and finding it still a mess, she left it.  They didn’t make brushes in her size, and she doubted her new subjects could make one strong enough to withstand even her hair.


Gilly breathed a contented sigh; for the first time since she grew she was alone, of sorts.  There were a few boats turning away from her, and she was under no illusion that she was still being watched by a city full of people anticipating her return, but now that she could no longer hear the ever-present chorus of screams and sirens, at least she could pretend she was alone for a bit.  For the first time, she thought, she had her life figured out: she was a giantess, huge and all-powerful, unstoppable, and beyond the rules and laws of a human race.  Everything, it seemed, was perfect.


Now relatively clean, Gilly stood up.  Water cascaded down her gorgeous naked body like a waterfall.  It was time to meet her subjects again for she had missed them - missed how they ran from her, how they fell under her huge feet and squished, how their buildings crumbled against her sexy curves, and how just damned huge she was compared to a world that could barely accommodate her.  She strolled back to the beach, and noted with some faint amusement that the crowd that had gathered to watch her bathe quickly scattered like cockroaches when they realised she was coming back.  The warm breeze felt cool against her damp skin, and she grinned as she imagined what they saw — her majestically wading ashore. They continued to struggle to grasp just how fast this giant woman could be, as though something that massive ought to be ponderous and slow, judging by how many she casually trod on when she stepped onto the sand.


The commercial centre called to her, but something caught her eye as she admired her cute feet amidst a crowd of people.  There, within stomping distance, was a low building at the beachfront that covered a relatively large area.  If she wanted to stomp it flat it would take at least three steps unless she put some force into it, but the tiny sign at the front caught her eye.  She remembered Pat mentioning a restaurant by the beach, and wondered if this might be the one - The Catch of the Day or something like that.


Gilly dropped down to her knees as carefully as she could, and bent down low over the little restaurant.  The sign could just about be made out to read The Morning Catch, and she decided this had to be the one.  She bent down as low as she could manage, with her breasts pressed against her thighs, but she was so huge that she simply could not get her head low enough to peek through the windows properly.  That left one other option.


The people sheltering inside had no illusions about the restaurant building protecting them from the giantess’s rampage, based on what they had seen of her demolishing far larger structures with ease, but they had hoped that it would escape her notice.  They were proved very wrong when the romantic view of the ocean beyond was replaced by a wall of pale freckled skin, and utter pandemonium broke out.  Her finger and thumb pinched one corner of the roof and began to peel it back, like pulling the film off of a microwave meal.  She gathered the crumbling roof in her hands to keep it from falling on her prey before she had a chance to play with them, and tossed the small handful of tiles and twisted beams away carelessly onto the adjacent business.


The restaurant was packed, and they all screamed bloody murder when they looked up to see Gilly’s cute, pretty face hanging over them.  Her sharp green eyes studied them intently, filling their hearts with terror; her warm breath washed over them; and her plump lips parted in a joyful grin that showed off her teeth.


“Table for one?”  Gilly’s voice at this close range was almost deafening, but the blast of hot breath hurled many of them off their feet.  Others scrambled through the windows, and precious few braved the front door beyond which the giant woman’s body lay.


Though few escaped, the doors and windows became rapidly clogged as the incoherent mob, terrified beyond the point of sanity, fought with itself to try and escape.  Gilly reached down into the open restaurant and pinched three half-inch tall people between her finger and thumb, taking as much care as she could not to crush them.  They wriggled, beating their tiny arms and legs uselessly against her almighty digits, and screamed in utmost terror of what she might do to them.  Their question received its disturbing answer when she lifted them up to the level of her cute, round face, their stomachs lurching with their abrupt and rapid ascent, and her plump lips parted to reveal the gaping cave of her mouth.  She pushed her catch between her lips and deposited them on her waiting tongue.


Their horrified screams were cut short when she closed her lips, trapping them inside.  Gilly felt them on her sensitive tongue, how they squirmed and fought against their fate.  It made her feel truly powerful, beyond even human morality itself — she wasn’t even hungry and hadn’t felt hunger since she had grown, so she was eating them for the pure pleasure of it.  She tilted her head back slightly, swallowed, felt them squirm down her throat, and they were gone.


Her hand rested on her stomach for the moment.  The appalling sight drove the crowd to even higher states of hysteria and despair, as there was something more horrifying about the thought of being eaten than merely being stepped on by this giant bitch.  Gilly took it as a point of encouragement, and reached down to grab a handful.  Her bus-sized fingers closed around ten of them, plus a table and a few chairs, forming a cage, and she lifted them up to her face.  She flicked the table and chairs out of her palm, those didn’t look particularly appetising, and then simply stuffed the people left on her palm into her mouth with much less grace and table manners than before.


As though she was merely shovelling popcorn into her mouth, rather than human beings, she crammed in and closed her lips around a squirming mass of humanity.  The feeling was utterly incredible; the raw power she felt was almost as sexual as using her other lips, which were rapidly becoming drenched.  Gilly chewed, tasting little bursts of salt and meat as her teeth utterly pulverised her prey, and then swallowed.


“Oh fuck,” she gasped, “that was so good!”


The crowd in the restaurant had thinned by now, with most having escaped through the windows and fled into the streets.  Gilly didn’t mind, there would be plenty of opportunity for her to play with them and demonstrate her awesome might later, so she quickly gathered up the remaining survivors inside.  A few had hidden under tables, which required a little extra care on her part in extricating from their hiding places; she felt she had almost mastered handling tiny people, with only a few little accidents resulting in her would-be snacks being crushed beneath her fingers.  Before long, however, she had collected another good handful in her cupped palm, leaving only a few more behind still in the restaurant to watch her devour their friends.  She picked them up, one squirming, shrieking person at a time, and popped them between her lips as though she was merely snacking on grapes; sometimes she would chew, ending their torment quickly between her teeth, or at other times use her tongue to mash them against the roof of her mouth, and sometimes, when she felt particularly devilish, simply swallow them whole.


When Gilly had finished off the collection of people in her palm, she considered the almost-empty restaurant before her.  Behind it was a car park, sparsely populated with vehicles as most had been used to flee from her.  She decided that she ought to show her appreciation for such a lovely, if small, meal, and leaned on over, planting one hand directly inside the restaurant to steady herself and flattening a good few tables in the process.  Her index finger descended, and for a moment she was worried that what she had planned might not work, but the strength of even her finger won out over concrete, and the ground deformed under it.  Gilly drew out five stars in a row in the car park, pushing a few parked cars out of the way in the process, and, satisfied with her five star review, pushed herself up to her feet.


The ‘little’ commercial centre looked like it might be fun, and now closer she could make out several large outlet fashion and electronics shops, some fast food places, and, perhaps what interested her more, was a sort of open-air cinema.  All of this sprawled out over a broad, flat area, close to the beach and surrounded by those pretty little hotels and holiday homes.  Most enticingly of all, however, was that she could see people there, congregating in the open spaces between the shops, and she thought she would go and say ‘hello’ to them.  Another fun idea for a little experiment formed in her head when she saw the cinema there; if Gilly was to carve out her own little kingdom to rule as a giantess-queen, she would have to hone her ability to bully her tiny subjects into doing exactly what she wanted, and that little congregation over there gave her the perfect idea for it.