- Text Size +

“Mom, door!”


Evette heard the knocking, but her daughter’s shouting caused her to jolt such that she almost cut herself.  “Okay, thanks Jordan…I heard it too.” Evette said. She was in the same room as the 18-year old, who’s brow was uncharacteristically furrowed and marked from rubbing.  Jordan was starting college next year and having a bit of trouble with math. Evette, being a humble English teacher, could barely even look at Jordan’s homework without her brown eyes crossing.  Evette set down the half-sliced tomato and knife and washed her hands.


She made her way around the table, briefly glancing at the empty chair at the head of the table, opposite of where Jordan was currently sitting.  It was where the old head of the house sat. 


Evette was about halfway to the door, wistfully recollecting when a second set of slightly louder knocks sounded off the front door, and Jordan again yelled, “Mom, door!”  


“My goodness, Jordan; I’m getting it!” Evette said in disbelief.  She shook her head and opened the door.  


“Hi, Ms. Maziotto.” Claire said


Evette’s former student stood there on her front step. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and she wore a very simple but cute blouse. Below the blouse were faded capri style blue jeans and black flip-flops…probably to celebrate this uncharacteristically warm winter day.  On her left shoulder was a purse hanging between her arm and the left side of her chest.


“Hello, Claire, it's good to see you again.  And I told you, you can call me Evette; we’re both adults now!” Evette said with an overemphasized smile.  


“Right, I keep forgetting!” Claire replied.


Evette brought her former student into her home, complimenting Claire on her adorable purple purse, and Claire graciously accepted the compliment.  They made their way into the dining room.


“I apologize for all the clutter.  Jordan tends to just spread out whenever she is doing her schoolwork…” Evette said as she gently slid some of the papers closer to her daughter, freeing up a space at the table for Claire to sit.   “but she will be wrapping up shortly.” Evette said, returning to the tomatoes.  “And dinner will be finished very soon.”


Evette heard a zipper behind her and some rustling, and then the easily distracted Jordan’s voice saying, “What the heck is that?”


Evette turned and saw Claire had set down a syringe on the dining room table, between herself and Jordan. “Did you invite your drug dealer to dinner tonight, mom?” Jordan asked flatly.


“Oh so funny, this one is.” Evette said, setting her hands on Jordan’s shoulders and squeezing playfully.  Jordan was an athletic girl who also somewhat took after her mother when it came to her figure. The 18-year old didn’t quite have the same breasts, but her athleticism took her lower half to a whole new level. She’d always had naturally wide hips and thick thighs, but now she was quite voluptuous. Looking down, Evette saw that the teen’s bottom was practically hanging off the sides of the narrow, hard dining room chair.  


The black yoga shorts were stretched quite tight and the waistband dipped significantly, revealing the top band of her colorful underwear.  Evette subtly gripped the bottom of Jordan’s matching zip-up yoga hoodie, unbunching it from between her back and the backrest. The concerned Mom gently pulled it down to conceal her daughter’s exposed rear. Evette could practically hear her daughter rolling her eyes. Around the same time she developed her curves, Jordan had developed one heck of a bratty attitude.


“Your mom agreed to help me out with an experiment for my…” Claire hesitated for a second, “...let’s call it my ‘Senior Design Project’.”


Jordan quickly looked up at her mother, “Mom, you’re going to let her stick you with that?”


Evette was actually moved by the concern in her young daughter’s usually icy, blueish-green eyes.  


“Yes, sweety but it's nothing to worry about.  Claire has assured me that it's a completely harmless mix of…oh what was it again, Claire?”


“Mostly saline solution with trace quantities of sugar and acetaldehyde.” Claire said.


“Aceta-what?  And you trust her?” Jordan said, looking at the cute blonde and then back up at her mother.


“It's harmless; read a book.” Claire said, fiddling with her purse.


“What the fuck?” Jordan said, dropping her pencil.


“Jordan!  I’m sorry Claire, she really just speaks her mind; no filter at all.  Yes, honey. I do trust her.  I had Claire as a student years ago and if you’d have seen how brilliant and driven she was…” 


Evette was now turning the focus of her speech from her daughter to Claire, 


“...you’d have as much trust and faith in her as I do.  The young woman sitting here with us is a shooting star. She truly is going places and I am honored to help her in any way that I can.”


Jordan reached out quickly for the syringe and plucked it up off the table. Claire’s eyes, for just a moment, seemed to widen but then her demeanor relaxed to that of pure interest.  The 18-year old brought the syringe up close to her face, peering into the chamber where a curious, pale pink solution was stored.  Jordan squinted one eye shut and the eyelashes on her right eye brushed against the chamber, “And what, it's going in your arm or something?”


“Apparently, it needs to be injected into…well…breast tissue.”


Moments ago, Jordan appeared sincerely concerned for her mother’s well-being, but now she was giggling, “Wait…this is going in one of your boobs?”


Jordan giggled so hard, she actually dropped the needle.  This time, Claire actually did seem alerted, standing up to retrieve it from the clumsy teenager.  Evette peered over her daughter’s shoulder and saw the syringe’s fall was broken by her daughter’s lap.  It landed without consequence and was now partially wedged, as Jordan had caught it between her bare thighs.  Claire’s fingers reached in and pried the syringe out from between the teenager’s thick legs, who was concerned she might have been pricked by the needle.  


“No need to freak out, see the cover?” Claire said, a bit annoyed, pointing to the soft cube stuck on the end of the syringe, preventing anything from coming in or going out.  


“Don’t touch things that don’t belong to you, Jordan.  Are we seriously having this conversation at your age?” Evette said, playfully and very lightly bopping her daughter on the back of the head.  


The three ate dinner and discussed all the normal things that would come up around the dinner table. They discussed Jordan’s prospects at college next year and then a brief argument ensued as to whether or not she’d go.  Evette, on Jordan’s behalf, sought advice from Claire about starting out as a college student.  The two young women seemed pretty similar in Evette’s opinion.  Both seemed strong, often succinct in their wording and communication, and a bit…well…if she was only thinking of the adjective in her head, she’d say ‘bitchy’.  


It wasn’t really an insult though; it seemed to serve them well.  It was just like with Jordan; she had always been a beautiful girl and often used her good looks to get what she wanted, or to make difficult situations easier.  Evette fully expected a knockout like Claire had done the exact same thing.  Jordan asked about her dad, and that conversation had a very short life, although Claire very strangely tried to keep it alive. They talked about random things as well: summer camping trips, how Evette’s students were shaping up, and even about one of Evette’s older friends Amina, who she and Jordan were planning on visiting for New Year’s.


Once dinner was done, Evette took the cleaned plates of Claire and Jordan, setting them down in the sink.  


“Thanks, Evette.  Dinner was great.” Claire said, picking up the syringe. It had laid motionless, adorning the table as if it were the most boring centerpiece in the world. It only occasionally drew her attention through the 45 minutes to an hour of girl talk over dinner. 


“Ready for the fun part?” Claire asked, waiving the syringe gently to draw the womens’ eyes.


“Oh, alright.  Can I see it first?” Evette asked, to which Claire manipulated the syringe in her fingers in order to hand it to Evette, handle first.  Evette accepted it and raised it to her face.  She squinted her eyes and peered into the chamber, observing the faded pink color uniformly distributed throughout the liquid.  Jordan leaned in next to her and looked in as well.  


“How come it's pink?” Jordan asked, so close her nose briefly touched the chamber and Evette slightly raised it to avoid dropping it.  She could see what looked like incredibly small bubbles occasionally coming into existence and disappearing within the small chamber. 


“It has to do with the breakdown stage of the sugar.  It means everything is working as it's supposed to.  You might notice it actually emits a very weak light too.” 


Evette cupped the syringe and looked in.  Both women oohed and ahhed, seeing that Claire was correct.  


“That's actually kinda part of the experiment.” Claire said matter-of-factly.


Evette handed the syringe back to Claire. “And I suppose that’s another part that you’re going to tell me one day when this experiment is over, huh?” Evette said.


“One day!” Claire said with a laugh.  “Okay, let’s do this.”


Evette started to unbutton the top few buttons of her button-up blouse, revealing to Claire for the first time, her ample cleavage.  


“I don't know why you don’t show those off more, Mom.” Jordan said of her mom’s large breasts.  “If I had ones that big, I’d be wearing low-cut shirts all the time.”


Evette rolled her eyes, “Yours are nice, sweetheart. And you already DO wear low-cut shirts all the time.” 


The 37-year old English teacher had partially exposed the light blue bra that had been hiding under her proper, professional blouse and was now asking Claire where the injection was going to go.


“We can put it right in the top of the right breast; that way you don’t even have to take anything else off.”  Claire said as she stood to walk around the table and sit next to Evette.  She briefly saw Claire’s eyes wander down to the back of Jordan’s chair, but only for a second.


“Great, that sounds easy enough.” Evette said, holding her shirt wide open.  


“One thing I want to do first, for your benefit.” Claire started, “...the stuff in the syringe is going to feel kinda cold so it's best to get it warmed to your unique temperature…so let’s just…”


Evette slightly gasped as Claire’s fingers approached Evette’s chest.  The blonde stuck two fingers between the 37-year old’s compressed breasts and the black fingernails disappeared for a moment.  They reappeared though, parting Evette’s breasts just enough to slide the shaft of the syringe down between them.  Claire pressed the syringe down until the entire pale pink chamber had disappeared into her chasmic cleavage.


“What size are you anyway?” Claire asked, letting go entirely of the syringe and Evette’s breasts. It was a strange sensation, feeling the cool, smooth plastic swallowed in her cleavage as the parted sections of her breasts rushed back to meet. 


“I’m an E-cup.” Evette replied, a bit embarrassed, but trying to remind herself that she was just amongst girls. Furthermore, hers were the largest of the three, and she shouldn’t be embarrassed about having big breasts.  Big breasts were especially desirable these days.


“Oh, great.  The last girl’s were much smaller.” Claire said, her hands now free to push a few strands of dirty blonde hair out of her face. She also removed a disposable sanitary square from its packaging and started to unfold it.


“Is that part of it then?” Evette asked, looking down at her cleavage, unable to even see the syringe anymore. “Seeing what happens when the size is different?”


Claire grinned in a strange way, “As a matter of fact, yes.   Okay, I think it's warm enough now.  You wanna take it out?”  Claire gently wiped the sanitary square against the top, inside curve of Evette’s right breast. It had been awhile since someone had touched her breast and she’d been lying if it didn’t make her heart pump just a little bit faster.  “Careful when pulling it out though, make sure you don’t accidentally pull off the tip guard.”


Evette carefully separated her soft, fleshy breasts and began slowly pulling the shaft out of her cleavage, re-exposing it to the world.  The clear plastic stuck slightly to her warm skin but not so much that it was a problem.  Her body heat definitely did the job.  She handed the syringe back to Claire.  


“Okay, I think we’re good to start now.”  


Claire uncapped the syringe and took one final look inside at the pale liquid.  The tiny spot on Evette’s right breast was still glistening from the sterilization.  It was only about 2 inches from the depth of her cleavage. Claire was reaching from Evette’s left side, and Evette could tell that the plush curve of her left breast was actually obstructing the blonde’s view of the injection point.  Claire took it upon herself to gently press down on Evette’s left breast to make sure she could see.  


The tip of the needle made contact with Evette’s breast and she winced slightly.  No one likes needles, and of course it didn’t feel pleasant, but Evette was surprised how little it actually hurt.  Evette, Claire, and Jordan all watched as the long, thin tip disappeared deeper into Evette’s large breast, the trajectory of the needle’s tip destined for the center-mass of the breast.  Claire didn’t stop until the thin needle tip was completely inside of Evette, and only the chamber containing the pink liquid was visible, pressing and sinking slightly into the cushion of Evette’s bosom.  


“Mom, doesn’t that hurt?!” Jordan said, sitting up on her knees and leaning forward, pressing her bottom against the back of her chair.


“No, honey..it's just a little uncomfortable but it doesn’t hurt.”


Evette watched as Claire’s thumb worked around to the plunger and began pressing.  Slowly but surely, the plunger forced the pink, pale liquid down the syringe chamber, and with nowhere else to go, it was forced into Evette’s large E-cup breast.  Despite having warmed the fluid with her body heat, Evette was fascinated to feel with such bodily clarity the exact moment that the liquid had discharged from the sharp tip of the syringe and started to diffuse into her breast tissue.  


As she felt the diffusion, she saw that Claire was still forcing more of the liquid into her, and the slight but pleasant cold sensation was diffusing throughout the discharge site deep in the center of her breast. Finally, Claire’s thumb hit resistance.  As it did, Evette’s right breast jiggled slightly in response, a subtle wave of recoil from the blonde’s impact of the plunger against the back of the syringe. The subtle wave even traveled over to Evette’s left breast before finally dissipating.  


Claire began removing the syringe and Evette watched with fascination as the tip grew from her skin…emerging millimeter by millimeter.  Even as it grew from her body, she could still feel the somewhat cold fluid deep inside of her.  The needle finally came out, not a single drop of pale pink wasted.  Claire capped the completely empty syringe and as if on queue, Evette’s ability to feel the chilled liquid in her breast was subsiding as her breast tissue forced the fluid to meet its surrounding body temperature.


“All done.  You did great, Evette.” Claire said, setting the syringe back in her bag.  


“Well, that was easier than I thought it would be.” Evette said, pressing her fingertip against the spot where the injection took place.  “There’s barely even a mark there.”


Evette buttoned up her blouse back up to the bottom of her neck, completely concealing her cleavage once again.  


“I appreciate you being so willing to help. What you need to do for the next few days…before you go to bed, just rub and massage the injection site for 5 to 10 minutes.” Claire said.


“A boob massage, nice.” Jordan said, having returned her eyes to her homework after losing interest in the injection. 


Claire stood up to return to her seat, stopping over Jordan’s shoulder. The cute blonde stared for a few minutes and then said, “Polar Coordinates?”


Evette had no idea what that was supposed to mean, but apparently Jordan did. 


“Yes!  Do you know these?” Jordan said half excited, half frustrated.


“Yeah, they’re easy.” Claire replied, sitting down and sliding her chair closer to an offended looking Jordan.  


“They’re not that much different than the Cartesian Coordinate System you should already be used to which uses x and y components to represent a point in 2D space. Polar coordinates are pretty much essential for complex vector analysis and imaginary numbers. Instead of using x and y, Polar uses R and θ .  When trying to identify a point in 2D space with Cartesian Coordinates like….say (3,4)...you would go right 3 spaces on the x axis and then up 4 spaces right?”


“Right…” Jordan said.


“Okay, that’s how you get to (3,4) using the Cartesian.  With Polar, you get there by drawing a line from here to here…” 


Claire took Jordan’s pencil right out of her hand and drew a big, fat pencil line from the origin of her graph at (0,0) to the spot (3,4). 


“...to here.”


From the (3,4) point, she then drew lighter dotted lines straight down to the x-axis and then straight left along the x-axis back to 0.


“See how it makes a triangle now?” Claire said. “The width is 3 and the height is 4.  So now you can find the length of the hypotenuse, which is the big fat line we just drew. The triangle we drew is a right triangle which means we can use Pythagorean’s Theorem to solve for the hypotenuse. The hypotenuse is 5 so that means R = 5.”


“Okay…” Jordan said cautiously.


“And then finding θ is even easier.  It's just the angle from the line R to the x-axis.  We find that by doing the inverse tangent of the height over the width..and boom…53.13 degrees.”


Evette was amazed; she could see the gears spinning in Jordan’s head and she was quiet for a long time, but then she spoke up.


“So…that spot in 2D space can be expressed as (3,4) using cartesian coordinates and it can also be expressed as (5, 53.13) degrees in polar coordinates?” 


Claire unceremoniously replied, “Yup.”  


“Oh goodness, Claire…I understood next to nothing about what you were just saying, but Jordan latched onto it so quickly.”


“God mom, I’m not stupid.” Jordan said, curling her upper lip in disgust. 


“Oh, I know that sweety..” Evette said, turning her eyes back from Jordan and onto Claire.  


“What do you think about coming over here once a week to tutor her? I could pay!”


Claire grew an enormous grin that spread to Evette like a virus.  The pretty, blue-eyed young blonde replied, 


“That sounds like an awesome idea, Evette.  I’m so glad you thought of it.  I’d love to help.”


~


This story is up to Chapter 8 on Patreon. Check it out by following the link below.


patreon.com/user?u=4260306