- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter, hope you enjoy!

Marie panted heavily, though she tried to be as quiet as she possibly could. She was crouched down near a window in one of the buildings she had 3-D printed the previous day and set down in the model city. She heard and movement from outside the building, and a loud buzzing which sounded like it was getting closer and closer.

--

The past day and night had had been incredibly chaotic for the two-millimeter tall Marie. After being unintentionally shrunken by her co-worker and friend, Erin, Marie acted as quickly as she could. She managed to grab her iPhone, a plastic Dasani water bottle and a chocolate chip granola bar off of her nightstand in the thirty-seconds she had before the shrinking took effect.

Extremely uneasy and nervous about being so small once again in the model city, Marie was determined to make it through the night with nothing happening. She had eaten the granola bar and drank her water bottle within the first few hours of being miniaturized, and was both hungry and thirsty, more than ready to grow back. During the evening, Marie had heard the massive bodies of her parents and younger brother, Eddie, walking past her room. For the most part, nothing happened. Her family seemed to respect her privacy and stayed out of her room, even though she was mostly moved out and didn’t really live there anymore.

Not wanting anyone to know she had been shrunken, Marie had texted her boyfriend, Dan, that she was staying with her parents. She had also texted her mom to just make small talk and make it sound like everything was normal. She decided to hold off on texting Erin and letting her know about her current situation. She liked Erin but was still getting to know her. She was also a bit nervous being around Erin at this size, particularly after being almost eaten by her new friend. She knew Erin would be coming back tomorrow so she would play it by ear. If she was grown back before Erin showed up, no problem. If not, she’d figure something out.

As the night went on, Marie’s mom did enter her room at one point, looking around through Marie’s dressers. She ended up just looking for the spare laptop charger she kept in Marie’s room. She was just about to exit the room when she decided to pay a little attention to the model city set up on the table. Marie was inside of another building at that point, and made sure not to leave and go out on the streets. From the window, she could see giant face of her mother staring down upon her like a goddess.

“Awwww, this is so cute,” Carrie said aloud to herself. “Good for her for re-building it!” Marie had chewed out both of her parents and Eddie for wrecking the model city previously. Carrie refrained from doing anything that would damage it, though deep down she did want to.

The rest of the night had been rather uneventful, since no one came into Marie’s room. It was pretty laid back for the most part, though once Marie’s phone died she really could just walk around the model city until she was tired enough to sleep. Waking up the next morning, Marie could feel her stomach rumble and her throat was dry. “Fuck I hope it’s time soon,” she said to herself.

One thing Marie did not prepare for, was her giant father entering her room. Like Carrie, Victor glanced down at the model city for a bit, though he did not really interact with it. He merely came in to open Marie’s blinds like he did every morning to let some light in. While he was doing this, he opened her bedroom window to get his neighbor’s attention and make a little small talk. The window was only open for about a minute before he shut it, but in that time, a common housefly found it’s way into Marie’s room.

--

The fly didn’t land in the model city right away, in fact, Marie wasn’t even aware of it for a while. However, while she was out roaming the streets, the heard a horrifyingly loud and close buzzing noise above her. She saw the fly descending down and it landed on the same street, near her.  Marie’s mind flashed back to the previous experience she had with a fly while she was tiny. She recalled it attacked her after she had fallen onto a plate of Eddie’s pancakes and was coated in sticky, sweet syrup. She recalled the insect seemed like it didn’t necessarily want to eat her, but it damn sure wanted to lap up that sugary substance she was covered in.

The fly began to crawl towards her, narrowing in on Marie’s body with its’ beady eyes. It then dawned on Marie exactly what this creature was after. Her body was still must’ve smelled like bubblegum from being stuck to it earlier in the day. She had gotten used to it and began ignoring it, but she must’ve smelled delicious to this fly. Wearing nothing but a black sports bra and her pair of pink, ass-hugging short shorts, Marie began to slowly back away as the fly lunged closer to her. The buzzing intensified and the massive insect began beating its wings at an incredibly rapid pace. It started to hover, and began to fly towards the shrunken brunette.

“Shit, no stay away!” Marie screamed in a panic, backing up and eventually turning to run. Marie kept in very good shape but knew the fly would be on her in no time. She looked around and realized she was tightly gripping her iPhone in her hand. Without thinking, Marie turned and heaved the tiny glass and metal device at the invertebrate, smacking it in the head. The fly landed momentarily and looked around, confused at what had just hit it.

Cowering in an alleyway, Marie cursed to herself. That was an expensive iPhone, and now it would likely never be seen again. She didn’t dwell on it too long, and was putting together a plan that she thought could possibly save her life. Throwing her modesty to the wind, Marie removed her black sports bra, letting her breasts lie free. Taking a deep breath, Marie mumbled to herself, “alright girl, you got this. Here we go.”

Marie ran down the alley back to the street and spotted the monstrous fly. It turned it’s head to the side, studying her. As it began to approach on six legs, Marie threw her bra in the opposite direction. The fly turned it’s head and pursued the new target. Marie wasted no time and broke into a sprint towards one of the tiny, model stores lining the street she was on. Bursting through the doors, Marie quickly ducked down near a window where she could peak her head out.

She had assumed that her bra would also smell like sugary bubblegum, and made a calculated guess that the fly would go for that. Marie watched in disgust and horror. The fly was in the middle of the street and had her tiny bra gripped between its arms. The creature then extended his proboscis like nose and slurped up the piece of clothing. “Damn, that was expensive,” Marie joked to herself, though the terror of the situation began to creep right back in.

The fly was still looking for her and was starting to approach the building she was in, when the ground started to shake. Then it happened again. An incredibly loud creaking sound was emitted as the door to Marie’s bedroom was opened.

“HELLO? MARIE ARE YOU HERE?” a booming yet still feminine voice called out. The fly seemed to have the right idea and flew off the table supporting the city, and Marie lost track of it.

Taking a deep breath to face whoever this was, Marie exited the model store and froze in her tracks. It was Erin, back and bigger than ever. “How, how did she get in here?” Marie muttered to herself. It wasn’t hard to believe that Eddie probably left the front door unlocked. Now she just watched as her titaness of a best friend set her bag down in Marie’s room and started to get comfortable.

“GUESS, I’LL WAIT A LITTLE BIT, SEE IF SHE SHOWS UP,” the giant woman muttered. She shut the brown, wooden door and locked it. She then felt the vents and noticed there was no air conditioning flowing through them. “HOLY CRAP IT”S HOT OUTSIDE!” she said, before biting her lower lip. “SCREW IT, I’LL PUT IT BACK ON WHEN I HEAR FOOTSTEPS,” the giantess said under her breath.

Unbeknownst to her, Marie was standing there in one of the streets confused about what the hell her friend was talking about. She soon had her answer, as she watched Erin pull her shirt up over her head, revealing nothing but a pink bra, barely containing two G-cup breasts. “Oh…my…god…” was all Marie could get out. Sure Erin might not have been as physically fit as Marie and she definitely had a muffin-top, but there was no denying that her boobs looked remarkable.

Erin pulled out her giant phone and began to quickly type out a text. Marie assumed Erin was texting her, though her tiny phone died hours ago and she had just hurled it at a giant fly our of self-defense. About another minute or two passed when Erin sighed and set her phone down. “WHATEVER, I GUESS I’LL DO THIS FOR A BIT,” the giantess said, walking over and turning on the 3-D printer.

Walking towards the edge of the table where the model city, Marie received another look at her friend. Her eyes zeroed in on that skimpy pink bra again, wondering how it was managing to hold those giant boobs.

Erin’s chubby hands continued to place tiny buildings down onto the model city right near Marie, giving the shrunken woman a view of Erin’s light pink nail polish. It seemed that Erin’s eyes had seen something, as they seemed to narrow in Marie’s direction.

“Erin down here!” the tiny, topless woman shouted, waving her arms. Despite the fact that she was still visible at two-millimeters tall, if Erin didn’t know to look for her and wasn’t expecting to see her so small, it would be nearly impossible for Marie to be recognized.

Beginning to lower her head down, Erin could’ve sworn she saw movement. There was a brief thought in Erin’s mind that Marie might’ve shrunken herself down to surprise her. The thoughts of having a tiny Marie to do whatever she wanted with started to trickle back into Erin’s mind. It took all of Erin’s self-control to not start sliding her hand into her pants right now. Momentarily distracted by her dirty thoughts, Erin suddenly realized her giant boobs had crushed an entire block of the city. “CRAP,” she muttered, standing back up straight and brushing the remnants of the buildings off of her chest down towards the floor. “GOTTA RE-PRINT THESE NOW.”

Standing there in shock, Marie was amazed and how dangerous Erin’s tits were. Had she been standing a little bit closer to Erin, she would have been pulverized. Marie was also growing frustrated that she had come so close to getting recognized, only for Erin to pay attention elsewhere. Starting to grow desperate, Marie really wanted to get out of this city NOW! She had no issues being there while she was left alone, apart from being hungry and thirsty, but she was starting to get increasingly worse flashbacks with an unaware giantess around her. She began to fear exactly what Erin could do with her, whether she was aware or unaware.

Maybe it was due to hunger that Marie was not thinking clearly, but Marie began to race towards Marie’s colossal left hand. The leviathan that was Erin was leaning forward once again, her attention focused on the demolished block. She appeared to be lowering a tiny building down with her right hand. “THERE WE GO,” she whispered.

While Erin’s mind was elsewhere, Marie approached the giant hand of Erin. She walked up to Erin’s left index finger and hauled herself up on it, holding onto Erin’s nail as tightly as she could. She had a few moments to catch her breath, but then felt Erin start to lift her arm again.

Marie began to panic and started to curse herself. What exactly was her plan, here? She began to shout hopelessly for Erin to stop and hold still for a moment, just a chance to recognize her. Marie then saw there Erin’s hand was headed: Erin’s collarbone.

Having a slight itch on her skin, possibly from the amount she was sweating from this heat wave, Erin innocently scratched just below her collarbone. Marie was pinned underneath of the index finger as this happened, pressing her down face first into the sweaty, milk-chocolate colored skin of Erin. Marie tried to scream as Erin inadvertently started to apply pressure, threatening to pop Marie’s body like a balloon. The only thing Marie’s scream accomplished was getting her a mouthful of Erin’s sweat, which she started to choke and gag on.

Erin’s hand was lifted momentarily off Marie, allowing the shrunken woman to roll over to her back and sit up. She coughed viciously, trying to spit out as much of the sweat as she could. Glancing up, Marie saw Erin’s hand returning to scratch that same itch, only this time with her sharp, pink fingernail.

Shouting out of fear, Marie covered her head and rolled to the left as quickly as she could. She had no intention of getting sliced in half by Erin’s fingernails. She watched, struggling to catch her breath as Erin’s finger moved back and forth, with all her pressure being focused on the razor edge of the fingernail.

For Erin, this was a nice way to scratch an itch she’d forget about in ten seconds. For Marie, this was a hazard that would’ve proved fatal if she hadn’t rolled to the side. Needing time to catch her breath, the two-millimeter body of Marie started to lay on her back, taking deep breaths to try and calm her racing heartrate. She prayed that Erin would just stay still for a little while. She didn’t have anyway to keep track of time, but she had to be getting close to her one hour time limit soon, right?

Without warning, an incredibly loud growl reverberated throughout the room. Marie put her hand on her stomach, realizing how hungry she really was, and it then dawned on her that this booming noise was actually Erin’s stomach.

“OOOHHHH, GETTING HUNGRY,” Erin said, licking her lips. She placed her hand on her stomach momentarily, then shifted her weight to her heels to stand up straight. As she did this, her boobs bounced and giggled just a bit, one of them even popping out of her bra. She just giggled a bit as she did this, and tucked the mammoth breast back in. What she didn’t realize, is that the sudden movements had caused Marie’s miniscule body to start to slide down the sweaty chest.

“Shit, no! Erin stop moving!” Marie screamed. It was a slow slide, and she desperately tried to use friction to help her. She tried digging her hands into the soft, sweaty flesh, pressing her bare feet down to slow her slide.

Walking out to the kitchen, still wearing nothing but the skimpy pink bra and a pair of shorts, Erin smiled and thought about what would happen if one of Marie’s family members showed up right now. Erin thought about lying and saying she and Marie were in a relationship, she was nearly in her underwear after all. She also had the brief thought race through her mind of shrinking Marie’s family members, particularly Marie’s mom, Carrie.

As the giantess entered the kitchen, she opened the fridge and saw an appetizing and lavish looking chocolate cupcake with what looked like pink buttercream frosting. Erin’s stomach rumbled again, and she reached for the small, white plate it was on. There was a sticky note next to the plate reading, “To Marie, enjoy! Love mom!”

“MARIE TELL YOUR MOM I SAID THANKS!” Erin called out and laughed, carrying the plate and her new snack back towards Marie’s bedroom.

Meanwhile, Marie was not in a good way right now. The shrunken woman had managed to slow her descent but nor completely stop it, and sooner or later she would lose her grip entirely on her, only to either plummet into her friends cleavage where she would likely be crushed by the giant mammaries or would miss the cleavage and fall to the floor below, which she definitely would not survive. There was still a sense of amazement for Marie being in this situation. She considered herself straight and didn’t really have any interest in dating women, but even she had to admit that Erin’s breasts were sexy at normal size, and damn near irresistible at this size.

Her daydreams were interrupted as her slow slide downwards began to speed up. “Crap!” she shouted as she continued to slide feet first, struggling to find a way to slow down. She ended up flopping onto her side and rolling a bit more. To her dismay she was now sliding down Erin’s chest, head first lying on her stomach. And her eyes widened as she was quickly approaching a drop of sweat that rivaled her body in size.

Unable to stop, Marie made the mistake of screaming as she collided with the drop of sweat, face first. The foul-smelling liquid burned her eyes, nose and mouth. She opened her mouth to wretch, but only swallowed more. Her eyes continued to burn, when she realized her head had not surfaced yet! Desperate for air, the tiny woman rolled the side, and the drop of sweat seemed to disperse around her. Tears streamed down Marie’s face as her throat burned from coughing everything up.

To make matters worse, the sweat had lubricated Marie’s body and the speed she was sliding started to increase. “Erin help me please!” she shouted, feeling like there was no way out of this situation for her. As she started to pick up speed, approaching the peak of Erin’s boob, barely held in place by the bra, Marie shut her eyes. She could see that she was going to slide off and plummet to the floor, likely to her death. She just prayed she’d pass out during the fall.

Standing in Marie’s room and having adjusted herself in the bra once again, Erin’s eyes focused back down on the cupcake. It looked and smelled delicious, and Erin figured that Marie wouldn’t mind her eating it. She started to raise the cupcake up from the plate, but looked away after hearing someone yelling outside, temporarily holding the cupcake right below her breasts while her attention was diverted.

Feeling her body start to fall weightlessly through the air, Marie took a deep breath, not wanting to know when she was about to hit the floor. To her surprise, almost instantly her body landed in a strange substance with a wet and sticky SPLAT!

Marie flailed around, extremely confused about where she was and what this creamy, pink substance surrounding her was. She felt herself sinking into this strange substance and still wasn’t exactly sure what this was. It was clinging to her body and coated her bare breasts, and had to wipe it out of her eyes. As she did this, she noticed a sweet smell about it. Licking it off of her finger, Marie’s eyes lit up. “Raspberry?!”

Much to Marie’s surprise and relief, the tiny woman who was ravenously hungry began grabbing handfuls of what was some kind of cream. Her nearly naked body slid down to the dark brown and spongy base. “Holy crap, it’s a cupcake!” Marie shouted, grabbing a microscopic piece of the cupcake and putting it in her mouth. She closed her eyes and let out a moan. This was the first thing she had eaten since that granola bar from the afternoon of the pervious day. Dropping to her knees, Marie began pulling more of the cupcake up to eat.

Glancing up, Marie nearly choked on the mouthful she was trying to wolf down. She was once again greeted by the intimidating sight of Erin’s face, eyes lit up and laser focused on her treat. Marie could only watch as Erin opened her cavernous mouth and her serpentine, pink tongue appeared. The giant tongue made contact with the top of the cupcake and scooped up a mound of the delicious and sugary buttercream. The tongue retracted back into Erin’s mouth and she let out an audibly loud “MMMMM”.

“Erin be careful!” shouted Marie, backing away farther on the cupcake as Erin brought it back up to her face. Marie’s eyes widened as Erin opened her mouth and bit into the cupcake, pulling back and starting to chew, unaware of her tiny friend being forced to watch this display. Marie was mortified knowing she was likely going to end up back inside there. Tiny crumbs fell from Erin’s plump, pink lips and disappeared into the chasm that was Erin’s cleavage.

“UGH, THIS IS SO GOOD,” Erin said, giddy to be eating such a delicious dessert. She swallowed the bite, giving Marie a terrifying site of the food descending down Erin’s throat.

Marie started to back away again as she saw Erin’s face looming closer and closer. As she started to backpedal, she slipped in the pink buttercream and landed on her ass. She tried to get up but slipped again. By the time she turned, Erin’s mouth was coming down upon the cupcake. Her teeth dug into the spongy cake, while her upper lip was brought down right on top of Marie’s body.

With Marie’s tiny, sticky body being starfished out on Marie’s upper lip, the tiny woman was hysterically screaming. Marie was helpless to do anything other than scream and pray as each bite of the remaining cupcake that Erin took threatened to either pull the shrunken woman into Marie’s mouth or dislodge her from her precarious position.

Letting out a satisfied exhale, Erin’s tongue peeked back out from her lips and coated them in saliva. Marie was left still stuck to the upper lip, now coated in another layer of slimy film. Just when she thought that that this was about to be the end, Marie saw Erin’s massive hand coming up. 

Feeling something on her upper lip, Erin absent-mindedly wiped her luscious pink lips with a finger, feeling what she assumed was a stray piece of the cupcake. She rolled it between two fingers, unaware that she was actually squeezing Marie, threatening to crush her between her fingers. Not paying attention to what she was doing, Erin wiped her hand on her black shorts, with the mixture of saliva and frosting causing Marie to stick momentarily.

This didn’t last long as Erin took a seat on a chair in Marie’s room while she checked her phone. She fired off another text towards Marie, wondering where her co-worker was. Marie was usually very punctual and responsible, so it was unlike her to blow people off. Especially when it was something so personal for Marie that she cared so much about.

Erin began to assume that Marie was with her boyfriend Dan. Maybe the two of them had a late night and were still asleep. Trying to kill time, Erin began looking through Marie’s Facebook pictures of her and Dan together. Erin stifled a quiet moan, fantasizing herself being involved with those two lovebirds. Maybe she could be tiny on Marie’s tits while Dan fucked Marie. Maybe she could drop them on her crotch and force them to make love inside her vagina. She shifted her weight for a split second while thinking this, and Marie now had enough leverage to free herself from the soft fabric of Erin’s shorts and fall the short distance down onto the chair.

While Erin got back up and started to do a little more work on the model city, Marie took her chance to collapse exhaustion. More than anything she needed a chance to catch her breath. About five minutes passed by and Marie finally had enough energy to pull herself up to her feet. Her legs were shaking but she managed to stretch and slowly started to regain her strength.

“Okay, any minute now,” Marie mumbled knowing that it couldn’t be long and she would hopefully be growing back within minutes. She thought of all the things she intended on doing once she returned to normal size. She thought she call out Erin, maybe force her to shrink and tease her for a bit. Nothing too crazy, as Erin really hadn’t done anything too bad or idiotic. She also had been thinking that it might be time to tell Dan about her invention. After all, it couldn’t hurt to have him as a safety net in case of emergencies like this.

Marie’s thought were interrupted when that familiar, haunting buzzing noise returned. Quiet at first, but gradually growing louder. Turning around, she saw that same damn fly land upon the chair. Marie knew exactly what was going on. Her entire body smelled like raspberry frosting, no doubt which caught the insect’s attention.

“Oh come on, not now,” Marie pleaded. She knew this was trouble. There was nowhere for her to run or hide, no shelter she could take. She didn’t have anything to use as a weapon to defend herself. The only clothing she had to distract the fly were her pink short shorts, and she knew that there was no point in throwing them as a distraction. Since she had nowhere to run to, the fly would only turn its’ attention back to her anyway.

The insect was right around the same size as Marie, and it finally made its move. The insect rushed Marie who could only scream and turn and try to run. The giant invertebrate was much faster than her, and struck Marie in the back, knocking her forward onto her face. Marie screamed as she felt the insect’s six disgusting legs feeling her back, legs and butt, like some perverted alien probe.

Flipping onto her back, Marie began kicking and using her arms to shove the insect away. Her eyes widened as she saw the fly’s foul trunk extend as it started to drag against her nearly naked body, lapping up as much sugary frosting as it could. “Get the fuck off of me!” Marie screamed at the top of her lungs, kicking the trunk away.

The fly reacted quickly, grasping Marie’s left leg between two of its’ arms. It dragged her closer to it’s body, resting the proboscis against Marie’s left foot. It could likely sense her body was covered in this delicious sugary glaze, and acted accordingly. The fly promptly pulled Marie’s foot into it’s snout, and began to pull her leg in.

“Holy shit no!” yelled Marie, fearing this fly would find a way to eat her. She didn’t think it was possible as it was only slightly larger than her, but it now had leg sucked in up to her knee. “Don’t eat me!” She despairingly began kicking the fly with her right leg, knowing how critical it was to free herself.

While this was happening, Erin put her hands on her hips staring at the city. While she was proud of the work she had gotten done today, especially since she did it on her own, she was very annoyed that her new friend had blown her off. She picked up her phone and sent out a text to Marie, asking if everything was alright. She decided she would wait a bit longer before leaving, mainly cause she just wanted to see Marie. She wiped her forehead, feeling the heat in the room.

Realizing that Marie’s family didn’t expect anyone to be home, Erin deduced that the air conditioning probably would not turn on. “Whatever,” she murmured to herself. “No one’s here, anyway.” Erin began to strip out of her shorts, revealing a tight pair of lacy pink underwear, matching her sexy bra.

Erin turned to look at herself in the mirror, admiring how she looked. “Really wish Marie was here,” she whispered to herself with a laugh. She then heard an irritating buzzing noise coming from the chair. Glancing down, she narrowed her eyes in disdain, seeing a pathetic fly trying to eat something on the chair.

“Gross,” she mumbled, and briefly pondered smashing the tiny bug underneath her giant palm. Then she stopped and looked at the shrink ray. “Actually, let’s test this out,” she said, walking over to the device.

Marie had heard and seen everything Erin had just said and done. She wasn’t an idiot, and even while fighting for her life against this crazed bug, she was able to figure out that Erin intended on shooting and shrinking the fly. The only problem: if her leg was still inside the fly’s body, she’d shrink too. “Let go of me!” the tiny woman screamed, and furiously began punching and kicking the fly. She was making progress, feeling her leg slowly start to slide out of the fly’s mouth/nose.

Almost in the clear, Marie had slipped out, with just her ankle remaining inside. Her leg was coated in some wretched mucus, but she didn’t care, she’d clean it up later. She just needed a little more. One more good kick and….

That blue beam struck Marie and the fly. The fly was startled and regurgitated Marie’s leg, flying off a short distance and landing further over on the chair. “Fuck no! Not again!” shouted Marie, stumbling to her feet. She started to cry and curled up into a ball, having no idea what to expect.

To Erin, what happened was almost unnoticeable. She saw the fly move away from whatever she was trying to eat. After thirty seconds, both objects disappeared. She looked down, not sure how small she had made them. She still wasn’t exactly sure how to check the size and figured she’d let Marie know what she did when she came home. All she could see on the shrink ray was it was set for twenty-four hours for some reason.

Marie looked around and did not recognize her surroundings. She was now on an endless brown plane that seemed to stretch on forever. The only reason she knew this was her chair was because of her previous knowledge. She knew she was microscopic, but she didn’t realize she only stood 0.006 of an inch tall!

Looking up, Marie’s eyes widened. High above her was what looked like a massive brown and pink city, slowly descending towards her. In her state of shock, it finally started to dawn on Marie that this was indeed Erin’s ass, making it’s way towards the chair.

Erin’s massive ass, wrapped in her sexy, pink underwear, was now a city in it’s own right compared to Marie. The giantess was totally oblivious to the fact that her new friend was microscopic and directly beneath her ass crack.

Marie nearly fainted at the site. She knew she needed to get help somehow, but deep down knew this would be nearly impossible. She was also horrified, as though it would be impossible to see at normal size, but Erin’s mile long asshole began to pucker as she continued to sit.

“Erin stop!” she screamed…..

Chapter End Notes:

--

Definitely more to come!