- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's chapter 5 for this story.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Her heart racing, Erin began to pace back and forth, anticipating Marie’s return back into her bedroom from the shower. This day had felt like a fever-dream for her. Everything from voluntarily shrinking herself down and exploring Marie’s shoe, to being trapped inside of Marie’s sock and nearly crushed beneath her giant toes, to being tossed into her friend’s mouth and eventually swallowed, barely surviving Marie’s stomach until she was coughed back up, all culminating in Marie starting to make Erin’s fantasies come true.

Closing her eyes and breathing deeply, Erin did all she could to re-live what just occurred. Her tiny body being brought up to Marie’s beautiful face, Marie’s giant, soft, cherry-scented lips puckering up and giving Erin’s tiny naked for the most sensual kisses she had ever experienced. Then, Erin’s tiny body being lowered down towards Marie’s breasts. Though at their normal sizes, Erin’s chest was much larger than Marie’s, while she was two-millimeters tall, Marie’s tits were massive. Erin moaned and let out a little gasp as her mind drifted back to how it felt to have her body pressed up against Marie’s firm nipple. She wanted more and she wanted it now. Hearing footsteps further down the hallway from Marie’s room, her anticipation only grew.

--

Getting out of work early, Marie’s younger brother Eddie entered through the front door of his parents house. He noticed Marie’s car parked outside, as well as a vehicle he did not recognize, but didn’t really think anything of it. Maybe Marie had a friend over, maybe it was just a neighbor who parked nearby.

Being just twenty-one years old and in his last year of college, Eddie was living at home with his parents over the summer working a part-time job at a nearby gym before he went back off to school. He was planning on meeting up with Marie’s best friend, Heather later. The two had been dating on the down low for a while now, though Marie and her parents all had their suspicions. Right now, Eddie just wanted to relax and probably take a nap before his date with Heather later on that night.

Entering the house, Eddie called out Marie’s name but got no answer. As he began to walk up the stairs to the bedroom, he could hear faint music playing in the upstairs bathroom along with the shower running. ‘Weird, did she just come over to shower,’ Eddie thought to himself. He just shrugged and deduced maybe her hot water wasn’t working or something of that nature.

As Eddie walked down the hallway to the bedrooms, he began to turn towards his, when he stopped and glanced at Marie’s room. The door was left open and there was something there that quickly caught his eye. Marie’s door had so often been closed lately and she had politely asked her family to stay out. She made up some story about not wanting the cat to get into any of her belongings. Now, Eddie smiled as he could see the real reason why.

“No way,” he said, and started to approach. His older sister had actually done it and re-built the model city. He began to think back to the “fun” he had with the model city about a month ago when Marie went on that vacation. As ashamed but playful grin crept across his face as he remembered just what exactly he had done with it. He felt a little guilty after all that work Marie clearly put into it, but he could help but think of that one tiny mannequin he found in the city, and how much he enjoyed dropping her tiny body on his erect penis. He couldn’t help but let out a little giggle thinking about orgasming all over her.

Hearing the shower running and Marie’s music still playing, Eddie shrugged. “She’ll be in there a few more minutes,” he whispered to himself as he entered Marie’s bedroom.

Down in the model city, Erin was beginning to have a panic attack. She had gone from extreme anticipation waiting for her beautiful giantess of a friend to return in her nude glory, to fearing for her own life as this new giant had entered the room. Erin had never officially met Eddie before, she really only knew it was him from the pictures she had seen around Marie’s parents house as well as Marie’s social media. She did know a bit about him though from Marie’s stories in the past. What concerned her the most at the moment was Marie mentioned he had endangered her while he was checking out the model city last time Marie was tiny. She didn’t go into detail telling Erin what she did, but she definitely had a bad feeling about this.

Quickly getting back up to her feet, Erin looked around in a panic, trying to find a place to take shelter in. Not thinking clearly, the shrunken woman ran towards a nearby alleyway between buildings, and stood with her back to one of the walls, trying to remain as motionless as possible.

Examining the model city below him, Eddie began to fantasize of all the possibilities. He wished this city could be full of people, terrified and worshipping him. The thought of his friends and family, particularly his girlfriend Heather, all tiny for his amusement was really getting him excited. Looking back over his shoulder, he double-checked that he could still hear the sounds of the shower in the bathroom. He had time.

Slipping his hand into the front of his shorts, Eddie gripped his engorged manhood and held it tightly, feeling it pulse in his hand. Standing right next to the model city, he let his erect cock fall, crushing a few of the 3-D printed buildings along with some shrunken cars. “Oops,” the giant laughed. He did not realize at first that the sheer impact of his penis slamming onto the model city had caused Erin’s tiny body to lose her balance and fall to the ground.

Gently rubbing his shaft back and forth against that part of the model city, Eddie’s eyes glanced down and he something interesting that caught his attention. Alongside the tiny cars, fire hydrants and trees lining the street corners, there was what looked like a tiny human body laying there in the street. Eddie’s mind immediately raced back to last time.  “WHAT’S THIS, ANOTHER MANNEQUIN?” he said, lowering his hand and plucking up the tiny figure.

Erin was petrified. She instinctively stayed still, having no idea what this guy who was essentially a stranger to her would do.  Even if she tried to get his attention, he had no reason to recognize her and would probably think she was either a home intruder or wanted this to happen. Both of those sounded horrible to Erin. All she could do was remain motionless as Eddie’s giant fingers manipulated her miniscule body, bringing it up to her face.

“LET’S TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT YOU,” Eddie said, grabbing the magnifying glass and raising it up in front of his eye. Erin’s heart was pounding in her chest at this point. She wished she could be anywhere than here right now.  Hell, she’d take going back inside Marie’s stomach over this.  Doing her best not to hyperventilate or tear up and start crying, Erin just shut her eyes. If he thought she was a doll or mannequin, that was probably the safest course of action here. She could feel the wind from each exhale out of Eddie’s nose, blowing her hair back out of her face. She just had to stay still.

Examining his new find, Eddie was very impressed. He wasn’t sure how Marie where Marie found these tiny mannequins or if she printed them herself, but she really did a hell of a job. “DAMN, YOU’RE PRETTY HOT,” Eddie said with a laugh, his eyes naturally drawn to the mannequins very large breasts proportional to her body. “NICE TITS TOO!”

‘God, please just put me down,’ Erin thought to herself, ready to be released from this giant’s grip. It felt like an eternity that this horny guy was holding her, when she suddenly felt herself being lifted higher into the air again. She opened her eyes and started to scream. Eddie was lifting her above his head, dangling her over his open mouth.

With his eyes wide open, trying to focus in on his potential snack, Eddie extended his tongue. His left hand was still gripped around his penis, and the thought of eating a tiny beautiful woman was just too much for him. He would’ve eaten that last mannequin had she not disappeared after he came all over her. This could be his chance. He tried to mentally picture it being Heather in between his fingers, dangling over his mouth, ready to become part of his body. Sure this tiny mannequin might not be Heather, but she was still attractive with big boobs, she’d probably do the trick.

Dangling over Eddie’s mouth for what seemed like an eternity, Erin was still waiting to drop down into the abyss that was Eddie’s throat. With blood rushing to her head, the tiny woman was getting extremely dizzy and disoriented.

As Eddie stood there, about to drop this tiny mannequin into his mouth and swallow her whole, he heard the water of the shower stop running. He tucked his dick back into his pants with his free hand and turned his head back towards the bathroom.  At that moment, another idea popped into his head other than eating this tiny figure.

Reaching back with his free hand an pulling his pants back a bit, Eddie grinned at the tiny body of Erin gripped between his fingers. “HAVE FUN BACK THERE,” he said, maneuvering his arm towards the back of his pants.

“Wait, what the fuck,” Erin screamed, now freaking out much more than before. Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head as she realized she was being lowered into the back of Eddie’s boxers. “Fuck this, let me out of here!” she screamed, though it was impossible to escape his grasp.

With his left hand, Eddie pulled his left ass cheek slightly to the side, revealing his giant sphincter. Erin was now left speechless in horror as her tiny body was pressed face first up against Eddie’s wrinkled asshole. All it took was a simple push from his right index finger, and Erin had seemingly vanished, devoured his Eddie’s anus. Eddie let out a quiet gasp, keeping his finger pressed against his asshole as he started to walk out of the room.

--

Turning off the bathroom fan, Marie finished up brushing her still slightly wet, auburn-colored hair. She bit her lower lip and gave a sexy smile. “Okay, let’s give Erin a little present,” she giggled to herself, wrapping herself in a white towel to conceal her breasts and ass. She justified this as just making it up to Erin after nearly crushing and digesting her. She was still Dan’s girlfriend after all, and didn’t plan on doing anything further with Erin after today.

Walking out of the bathroom, she began walking towards her bedroom door when she stopped. “Eddie?!” she said, seeing him walking into his bedroom, with his hand down the back of his pants. “What’re you doing?!”

Eddie froze, fearing he was caught. He stopped and turned, facing his older sister, having absolutely no idea what to say. “Oh..I uh…I got out of work early today,” he stuttered.

“Well why were you in my room?”

He froze again. He was definitely caught. “I saw your door was open and just wanted to take a look at your model city.” Marie’s eyes widened when he said this and he began to feel more uncomfortable. He was trying to conceal the fact that one of the pieces of the model city was currently inside of his rectum.

Marie’s eyes glanced to her model city then back to Eddie. “Why is your hand in the back of your pants?”

Eddie went white as a ghost. “Sorry, what I cant scratch my ass,” he said with a nervous laugh and walked into his bedroom. “I’m gonna take a nap, we can catch up later,” he said before quickly shutting his door.

Not wasting any time, Marie rushed into her room and began examining the model city. “Erin? Erin, are you here,” she said frantically, before noticing that a few of the buildings were crushed and the magnifying glass had been moved. “Shit!” she said, realizing that Eddie must have taken her. Her mind raced back to when she had her encounter with Eddie at two-millimeters tall. She shuttered thinking of her own brother orgasming on top of her, and then casually mentioning he wanted to eat her.

Her first thought was that Eddie had swallowed Erin, and if that was the case, then there was nothing that Marie could do. A tear started to roll down her cheek, thinking that her friend and co-worker was doomed to dissolve inside her brother’s stomach. That was until the lightbulb went off above Marie’s head.

“Oh god,” she whispered, realizing that Eddie wasn’t just scratching his ass. She froze, trying to figure out what to do next. Glancing at the shrink ray, she gulped trying to imagine the terror her friend was going through trapped inside of her brother’s asshole.

--

Sprawling out on top of his bed, Eddie was currently feeling on top of the world. He stripped down to his underwear and turned on his ceiling fan, finding a comfortable sleeping position. He shut his eyes and began to drift off into sleep, no longer paying attention to the tiny “mannequin” he had just inserted into his asshole.

While Eddie was taking a much needed nap and Marie was busy panicking trying to figure out how to rescue her shrunken friend, Erin was going through brutal predicament at the moment. She could hear the snores of Eddie echoing throughout her prison, and oh what a prison it was. She whimpered and leaned against the slimy, disgusting wall next to her, trying to get her bearings.

The smell of just how the foul tunnel she was in was now starting to hit Erin. Every breath she took was hot, stale wretched air, which made her nearly vomit. “Fuck, someone help me!” Erin shouted, getting dizzy as tried to focus on what to do next. She knew she had to find some way out of this tunnel, but at the same time was hesitant to start walking somewhere. The last thing she wanted was to end up further inside this giant guy’s colon because she walked the wrong way.

--

After drying off, Marie quickly through on a shirt, pair of pants and old set of tennis shoes. She worked at a fast pace, tying her hair back into a ponytail and walking up to the closed door of Eddie’s room. Listening intently, she thought she could make out the sound of snoring. Good, she needed him to be asleep if she was going to make a rescue mission attempt. She tested the door knob gently, ensuring the door was unlocked. ‘Okay, we’re good to go,’ she thought to herself.

Walking back to her room, Marie took a deep breath, trying yet failing to stay calm. She adjusted the dial settings on the shrink ray, setting it for ninety minutes. ‘Should be enough time to rescue Erin,’ she thought to herself. “Well, here goes nothing,” she said, making sure the device was aimed at herself. “In three….two….one….”

Marie activated the shrink ray, allowing that silent, painless blue beam to strike her body. She had thirty seconds before she shrunk to the size of two millimeters tall.  Walking as quickly and quietly across the hallway as she could, Marie began to sweat profusely. Every step she took crossing the hallway she felt was certain to wake Eddie up. Her hand shaking as she slowly pushed to door open to his room, Marie’s eyes widened. The room was dark and Eddie was laying on top of the bed, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers. “Shit,” Marie whispered, shaking her head and trying to stay focused. “Running out of time.”

The shag carpeting in Eddie’s room aided Marie’s approach, it was much quieter than the wooden floorboards in the hallway. Standing at the base of Eddie’s bed in front of his feet, Marie grimaced and closed her eyes as she tried to pull herself onto the bed. There was a creak that might’ve been a crack of thunder it sounded so loud to her. She peaked one eye open, confirming that Eddie was still sound asleep.

Holding her breath, Marie managed to haul herself up on top of Eddie’s bed, just in time. As soon as she belt the soft blankets beneath her, she became light-headed and started plummeting downward, until she reached the same size as Erin at a pathetically small two-millimeters tall. “Well,” she mumbled to herself, staring ahead at the titanic form of her sleeping brother ahead of him. “Let’s get this bullshit over with.”

Even though it was a relatively short distance, even for Marie, from where she was standing to Eddie’s waist, it was still a difficult hike. Her tiny feet sunk into the top of the blanket, and Eddie’s soft mattress did not provide good traction.  In the dimly lit room Marie approached the blue, plaid-style boxers that Eddie was wearing, and tried not to think about how disgusting this was.

Squeezing through a small hole in the fabric, Marie shuttered and nearly gagged seeing Eddie’s massive and girthy penis resting up on his thigh. “At least I’m not dealing with that thing again,” she said, annoyed thinking back. Her massive brother orgasming onto her shrunken body was probably the most disgusting experience of her entire life, though she feared crawling into his asshole might end up being worse.

As Eddie rested on his back, snoring heavily, his tiny sister approached his giant ass cheeks. Marie started to squeeze her body between them, with drops of his sweat dampening her body. It was nearly impossible to see now, but the heat and odor gave Marie everything she needed to know about her location. As she walked with her arms outstretched, trying to feel her surroundings, her hands suddenly came into contact with a wrinkled object that had a much different texture than the rest of Eddie’s skin.

Having been sucked inside of her mom’s asshole once before, Marie knew exactly what she was touching. “This is so fucking gross,” she mumbled angrily. Why the fuck had Eddie decided to just shove Erin up his ass in the first place?!

Against her better judgment, Marie began to feel around the massive asshole, trying to find the best way to get in and rescue her friend. While she was blindly feeling around, one of her hands slipped inside of the putrid hole. “Ugh, what the fuck?!” she screamed, and tried to pull it out off of instinct alone. Much to her disgust, she was unable to free her hand, and with a massive pulse, the Eddie’s asshole soon engulfed her arm, all the way up to her shoulder.

“Eddie, fucking stop it!” Marie shouted, as the side of her face was now resting against the wrinkled skin. A loud moan echoed from somewhere high above her. Temporarily trapped, Marie heard a rustling sound behind her, but wasn’t able to turn her head and look at what was approaching.

Then she felt it. It was a finger. Eddie’s massive index finger made contact with her back, and started to push her forward. Marie screamed as it felt like her body was about to burst, when suddenly the puckered wall in front of her gave way. Falling forward, Marie landed face first inside Eddie’s rectum. Momentarily confused, she turned and saw the sphincter shut once more, trapping her inside and shutting out the light from the outside world.

Completely unaware that his older sister was now inside of his asshole, Eddie was having a dream to end all dreams. He wasn’t totally aware of it, but even sleeping he was incredibly aroused, and his hand began to tug back and forth on his penis.

Inside of the rank, pitch black tunnel, Marie got to her feet. It had been a while since she had last been inside of someone’s rectum, and it hadn’t been an experience she ever planned on repeating. Especially not voluntarily!  She remembered both times when she had been inside of Erin and her mother, she initially passed out from the heat, and was trying to make it out before that happened this time.

“Erin!” she called out. “Erin are you in here?!” She hadn’t been expecting a response. Logic was telling her Erin had probably passed out from the smell and temperature, assuming she hadn’t gotten stuck somewhere.

What Marie wasn’t expecting was an almost instant response. “Hello? Marie?” a familiar voice called out. It must’ve been Erin, and she sounded close.

“Erin can you hear me?!  Follow the sound of my voice!” Marie shouted, making sure to keep talking and making noise. “We need to get you out of here!”

The call and response between the two went of for nearly two minutes. Erin was walking extremely slowly, having never been inside of someone’s asshole before. She walked seeing nothing, arms outstretched, only following the sound of Marie’s voice as it grew louder and louder. Then it sounded as if Marie was no longer shouting. The two must’ve been right next to each other.

Erin shouted as she felt a hand on her shoulder, but knew it was Marie. She pulled her tiny rescuer closer and gave her a tight hug. “Erin what the fuck?!” Marie said, embracing her friend in a tight hug as Erin broke down and started to cry. “What happened?  I was so worried about you!”

“Your brother thought I was a fucking doll or something,” Erin said, crying into Marie’s chest. She went into detail about everything and Marie shook her head and shivered. She knew all too well what the experience was like, both being inside an anus and being mistaken for a mannequin by Eddie.

“Well let’s get out of here,” Marie insisted. “I think you’ve been inside enough people’s bodies for one day.”

Erin gave a snorted laugh as she started to dry her tears. “Yeah,” she said. “And I think I should grow back soon.”

The two slowly walked back while holding hands, making sure not to become separated and get lost somewhere deep within Marie’s brother. Marie used her free hand to trace along the wretched, slimy wall of Eddie’s anus, only thinking about getting out of here. Erin meanwhile, was trying to her best to stay calm, but was also loving the fact that she and Marie were holding hands. Then they both felt it, walking straight into it head on. Marie fell to the ground while Erin blindly helped her up.

“What the….” Erin started to say.

“That’s out exit,” Marie pointed out. “We’ve just gotta get through the sphincter.

While the two women were inside of his body, Eddie was having one hell of a wet dream. He had pumped his cock in his sleep. Blowing a load in his sleep, Eddie’s boxers were now filled with sticky seminal fluid, However before Marie and Erin would ever have a chance to deal with that, first they had to escape Eddie’s anus.

“It’s too fucking tight!” Erin shouted, as both her and Marie pressed their two-millimeter bodies against the ring with all the tiny force they could muster. “How deep does your brother sleep?!”

“I know!” Marie answered back. “This should be bothering him or tickling him or something, right?!”

With the two women pressed for all their worth, they suddenly heard a deep rumbling noise further inside of Eddie.

“What was…”

“Push!” shouted Marie, frantically trying to squeeze her way through and create an opening. “Push now!”

The two women desperately tried to push, when they were hit with it. A noxious wave of hot gas washed over their bodies. Both women coughed and began to choke, Erin’s eyes burning in particular.

As Eddie farted, the opening gave way, and both Marie and Erin tumbled out of the disgusting cave.

Hearing her friend coughing and gagging, Marie managed to get to her feet. Visibility was low, but it was at least better than the pitch black inside Eddie’s ass. Still, Marie was in sensory overload right now, and was not paying attention to where she was walking.

“Wait what the….” Marie shouted as she slipped and fell, face first into a sticky and wet puddle. The scent then hit her and replaced the previous odor of Eddie’s fart inside her nostrils. “God dammit!” she screamed in rage. “Are you kidding me?”

“What’s wrong?” Erin asked, trying to help Marie up. She then felt and smelled the substance herself. “Oh,” she stated. “Well it’s…”

“Don’t say anything,” Marie said, still trying to process that she was covered in her brother’s seamen. Again.

“Let’s just get out of here,” Erin stated, putting her arm around Marie’s shoulders and started to walk out of the fabric tent that was Eddie’s boxers. Marie didn’t talk, she just gave a nod and a thumbs up.

The miniaturized duo began to walk across the bed, trying to put as much ground between themselves and Eddie as they could. “Now what?” Erin asked, sitting down with Marie to give them both a much needed minute to rest.

“Well I really don’t feeling like trying to climb down the bed and falling to my death,” responded Marie. “So for now just wait and hope one of us grows back soon.”

“Okay well that sounds like a good…” Erin began to speak, but then stopped. She felt disoriented, and Marie looked over at her friend.

“Erin are you alright….”

Before Marie’s own eyes, the tiny body of Erin began to rapidly expand. Happening so quickly, Marie barely had time to scream and curl up into a ball, as if that would do anything to protect her from Erin’s now massive body.

The bed shook and emitted an extremely loud creak, as Erin’s giant form landed on the bed once again. Both Erin and Marie instantly looked over at Eddie, who in his deep sleep just yawned and rolled over to face the wall. Temporarily disoriented at growing back so quickly, Erin went from looking at Eddie and making sure he was not going to wake up, she suddenly remembered about Marie.

“Oh shit,” she whispered, looking down quickly, fearing that her friend had been smashed underneath her enlarged body. She held her breath, before glancing down and seeing Marie’s tiny body between her thighs.

“Ah, there you are,” Erin said quietly, before reaching down and plucking up Marie between two fingers. “Let’s get back to your room.” Erin closed her hand into a fist, which she thought would just keep Marie safe. At the same time, this did cause Marie’s anxiety to rise, as she now felt trapped again and couldn’t see what Erin was doing or where she was taking her.

Entering Marie’s room, Erin shut the door, taking a deep breath and opening her palm, dropping back onto the model city. “That’s better,” Erin said, before she removed her top and bra.

Confused at what her massive friend was doing, Marie just stood there, unsure of what to say. She started to back away as Erin removed her pants and underwear as well, now just towering over the model city as a naked goddess.

“OKAY, WHERE WERE WE,” Erin said in a cocky tone. Her hand reached down and snatched Marie who was just starting to back away.  “SO I KNOW YOU WANTED TO MAKE IT UP TO ME, SO I’M READY FOR THAT NOW.”

Before Marie could answer, Erin brought her up to her giant, pink lips and planted a massive kiss on her tiny friend’s body. This seemed to go on forever for Marie, who’s head had become wedged in between of Erin’s lips.  Erin finally released with her with a loud “MWAHHHH” while Marie gasped for breath, her friend’s saliva now dripping off of her head.

“Please put me down Erin!” Marie shouted up to the titaness. “This isn’t what I wanted!  I was just trying to play around!”

Marie’s pleas fell on deaf ears, as Erin could only make out a high-pitched squeaking from her tiny friend. She wasn’t sure if Marie was either very into this, or playing along and trying to make Erin feel like a powerful goddess, but either way Erin was going to live out her fantasy.

Pulling her hand down, Erin climbed up onto Marie’s bed and laid down on her back. Dangling her friend over her giant breasts, she released Marie. The miniscule woman fell until she landed on the soft, colossal breasts, and turned to see Erin grinning down upon her. “MMMMM, RUB MY NIPPLES,” Erin said biting her lower lip. “MY LITTLE TOY.”

Hearing Erin take her own words and twist them against her, Marie was starting to freak out. She looked over at the giant nipple which dwarfed her entire body, then back up to her giant friend who was just raised her eyebrow, seemingly daring Marie to disobey her.

“No, screw this,” Marie mumbled to herself. Determined to make it absolutely clear and that she was no one’s toy, Marie furiously shook her head no. She needed to give Erin every indication that this was not okay. Marie stood there with a pouty expression draped across her face, and crossed her arms in defiance.

A bit surprised by her friend’s actions, Erin couldn’t help but smile. “AWWW, DOES MY LITTLE TOY NOT WANT TO RUB MY NIPPLE?” Erin said teasingly. She moved her shoulders, pushing her breasts together and causing Marie to lose her balance, falling face first into the soft flesh.

“WELL, IF YOU DON’T WANT TO RUB MY NIPPLES, YOU’RE GOING TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE,” Erin giggled, before sticking her index finger into her mouth and removing it with a loud popping noise.

Marie watched as the massive, sticky finger scooped up her body, her back becoming stuck to it. She shouted furiously as Erin’s hand carried her down towards the giant crotch. She struggled desperately to free herself, but Erin’s hand made contact with her wet pussy lips.

Her screams now totally muffled inside of her friend’s wet, pulsing vagina, Marie was violently thrown off the hands, right against the wet clit.

Erin moaned loudly, fingers pumping back and forth in and out of her snatch, the giant digits nearly barreling over and crushing as she did so. She found Marie’s body in there and trapped her between two of her fingers, and slowly started to pinch her clitoris, rubbing Marie’s body against it as she did so.

Pulling Marie’s violated body out of the dark cave, Erin giggled, dropping Marie’s sticky form back in between her tits. “THERE, I THINK YOU MADE IT UP TO ME,” Erin snickered, blowing Marie’s tiny body over as she struggled to stand.

Marie was absolutely furious right now, but felt completely helpless and that she could do nothing. As mad as she was at Erin, she did nearly kill her earlier today both under her foot and inside her stomach. As if that wasn’t enough, she did leave Erin tiny on the model city with her bedroom door open. She might as well have just told Eddie exactly where Erin was and told him to play with her.

“HMMMMM, I CAN GET USED TO HAVING YOU AS MY LITTLE TOY,” Erin teased in a flirty manner. She gripped Marie’s body by her leg between two fingers and brought her up to her giant mouth. “GOTTA CLEAN YOU UP, FIRST.”

Ignoring Marie’s panicked cries, Erin dangled Marie over her mouth and lowered her down, holding her by her legs while her giant tongue battered the tiny woman, swatting her body and coating Marie in another level of saliva.

Slowly pulling Marie out from between her lips, Erin brought Marie’s two-millimeter body up in front of her giant eye. Erin’s eye blinked a few times, and Marie began to feel more and more uncomfortable as the giant brown iris and black pupil seemed to zero in on her.

“I’VE GOT ANOTHER IDEA,” Erin giggled, placing Marie down on the soft covers of the bed. “HOW’S MY ASS LOOK DOWN THERE?”

Erin proceeded to stand up, her naked body towering over Marie and started to squat down, shaking her giant ass back and forth. Marie was unable to look away, the massive ass cheeks bouncing back and forth both impressing her and making her extremely uncomfortable. Starting to lower her body down, Erin laughed as she knew she was getting closer and closer to Marie.

Seeming Erin take a blind step backward, Marie became fearful that Erin would either fall backwards, abolishing her body under the giant cheeks, or she would not see her and just place her foot on top of Marie’s body.

Without warning, Marie grew very disoriented. She had been shrunken and grown back enough times to know what was happening to her. In the blink of an eye, Marie shot back up to her normal size.

Feeling the change in weight on the bed, Erin lost her balance and fell backwards. She let out a scream as she fell, fearing she was about to crush Marie under her body. She then felt her bare ass land on something that definitely wasn’t the bed. She heard the muffled yelling. She looked down and saw the bare of tits and naked body beneath her. She was sitting on Marie’s face.

Marie’s hands rose up and began feverishly slapping and grabbing Erin’s ass, trying to force her off of her to get free. Erin definitely had the weight advantage though, and wanted this moment to last just a little bit longer.

The door swung open and Eddie stood in the doorway, wiping his eye as he had just woken up. “Are you okay?” he asked. “I heard you scream and…” Eddie stopped. He was confused, seeing this naked woman sitting on Marie’s bed, and apparently Marie as well.

“Get out!” Erin shouted. Eddie did not need to be told twice, and quickly shut the door and walked off down the hallway.

Gathering her strength, Marie managed to shove Erin off of her, who rolled off the bed to the floor.

“Oh fuck,” Marie said, sitting up and gasping heavily for air. She shot an angry glare towards Erin, who had a very embarrassed look draped across of her face. There was an awkward pause for nearly a minute before Marie broke the silence. “Are you fucking kidding me?”

“What?  You said you were gonna make it up to me?” Erin said, trying to explain her actions. “Besides, you did almost kill me earlier!”

“Yeah, after you almost killed me the other day!”

Erin shrugged. “Well I didn’t know you shrunk.”

The two friends bickered back and forth for the next few minutes, before cooler heads ultimately prevailed. They had settled on an agreement.

“So just so we’re clear,” Marie said, now putting her clothes back on, while Erin just stood in her room in her underwear. “No more shrinking each other and messing with each other, right?” Marie turned her back and pulled her shirt back on over her head.

Unable to resist one more time, Erin hit the button on the shrink ray, firing at Marie. By the time Marie had pulled her head free, the blue beam had faded away and she was none the wiser. She started to walk towards the model city and looked around, examining what little damage Eddie had done. ‘Could’ve been worse,’ she thought to herself.

“Yeah, after this,” Erin said with a laugh. Confused, Marie turned around to face her friend, but quickly diminished back down towards the ground.

“God dammit!” she screamed in frustration, as Erin plucked up her tiny body deposited her into her underwear. With her friend squirming around against her sensitive lips, Erin sat down and grabbed a paintbrush. They had work to do fixing up this city.

Chapter End Notes:

--

Still more to come in this story!