- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chloe finds herself forced into Nikki's pussy while Michelle roughly fucks her. Will Chloe make it out in one piece? 

This story was done as a commission, if you'd like a story of your own you can email your idea to me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com

Nikki’s cunt pulsed, discharge seeping out. Her hand reaches for Chloe. Chloe tried to retreat back to Michelle’s dick, but Nikki’s harsh hands grasped her and shoved her face into the wet pussy. “Lick it, bitch. Get it ready for me and Michelle.”


The bitch had just pulled Chloe’s last straw. Her fingers clenched into a fist. She pushed against Nikki’s cunt, trying to free herself before Nikki finally let go of her and let her stumble back. The cunt was bigger than she was, so powerful, but Chloe would die before she served anyone other than Michelle. 


“Don’t you ever touch me, you who—” Something hard rammed into Chloe’s back, sending her flying forward right into Nikki’s cunt. She tried to scream, but her head and shoulders were wedged firmly into the pussy, and Nikki clamped her lips to keep Chloe stuck in there. 


The giantess laughed at the tiny in her pussy. “I can’t believe you just flicked her that hard. Look, you left a mark on its back.” 


“She deserved it. You’re her goddess now, too. She needs to learn how to treat her owners.” Michelle demeaned Chloe with every word she said. Tears streamed down Chloe’s face, realizing that no matter how much she struggled, she wouldn’t be able to escape her competition's pussy. 


To make matters worse, the two were kissing again. Chloe felt every shift in Michelle’s body. Her legs buckled and tightened as the sense of enjoyment was too much for the girl, leaving Chloe’s body feeling crushed and beaten. 


Being surrounded by the pussy walls, every movement sent Chloe’s body ramming into another part of the cunt. Her entire body was already covered in bruises that hurt just to be touched. This was awful to experience. She didn’t usually mind the pain because she knew it was for Michelle’s benefit, but now that it was Nikki who was getting the enjoyment Chloe wasn’t able to rationalize it in her head. 


Chloe’s jaw dropped at the sound of spit being gargled. The tears in her eyes poured out like water falls. Nikki was sucking Michelle’s dick, Chloe was sure of it. Michelle’s dick gargled in the girl's mouth every time she deepthroated, meaning Chloe could hear the play by play. Nikki took a gasp of air as the dick presumably left her mouth. 


The words were muffled to Chloe, but she made out Michelle’s words perfectly. “Did the bitch make you wet enough for it yet?”


“Oh honey,” Nikki’s voice was soft, and Chloe the sound of a soft kiss. “I was ready way before you shoved her in there. This wet pussy is all because of you.” 


Chloe banged her fists against the pussy walls. Anger had consumed her, the pain— both physical and emotional— weighing too greatly on her. “Let me out of here you asshole. Michelle loves me, and only me so you better get the fuck out of our house because when she grows me back I’m going to kick your ass!” 


No formal response came. Maybe they couldn’t hear her. Chloe was about to scream louder, but was stopped by Nikki's body shifting again on the couch. She was laid down, and Chloe felt something wet and stiff poke into her butt. 


“Are you ready?” Michelle asked. Wait, they’re not about to… Are they? 


“Michelle,” Chloe cried, feeling the dick poke deeper onto her ass. “I thought you loved me, why are you doing this?” Maybe this was the last test? Maybe if Chloe could be a good girl here, Michelle would finally let her back into her life. 


Nikki giggled. “You don’t need to ask, baby.” 


Simultaneously, both Nikki and Chloe screamed at the top of their lungs. Nikki because she was in pure bliss, but Chloe because of the pain. Michelle thrusted her dick into Nikki’s body with no regards for Chloe’s well being. 


Michelle’s dick forced Chloe deeper into Nikki. Since the dick was pressing into her ass to do it, her legs ended up on either side of the dick. Chloe’s legs spread bald eagle in the cunt, but there wasn’t enough room in the tight pussy. Her right ankle snapped against Nikki’s inner wall, the pussy much stronger than Chloe. 


Michelle didn’t let up, pulling her dick back and thrusting back into Nikki. Chloe screamed as the dick rammed into her lower body, pushing her deeper towards Nikki’s cervix. Chloe tried to plead, but opening her mouth only met her with Nikki’s discharge and cum entering her mouth. Luckily she wasn’t able to swallow, not with Michelle’s dick pounding her from behind. Everything spit out of her mouth. 


As the pounding continued, Chloe finally reached the cervix. She hoped Michelle would stop, or that her dick wouldn’t be long enough to reach back there, but it was. There was no pushing forward unless the cervix tore, so now Chloe was being pounded against the back ball of Nikki’s cunt. 


Precum shot out of Michelle and onto Chloe like water from a fire hydrant. It knocked her over, turning her around so that her body was facing the exit. She got a good look at Michelle’s dick— the dick she had not only been worshiping for nearly a month now but for her entire relationship— as it thrusted in and out of a new girl. 


The dick stabbed Chloe in her already bruised chest. With each pound, she felt her ribs cave more and more. The cum inside the pussy was accumulating too, decreasing the room for air that Chloe needed to live. 


Michelle’s cock ran over Chloe’s legs, slowly flattening them against Nikki’s pussy. The thrusting increased in speed and pressure as the two approached climax. Michelle thrusted her cock into Nikki at a weird angle, and the dick caught Chloe’s leg and snapped it backwards. Chloe shouted, though they were muffled by Michelle’s precum shooting into her mouth. 


It was at this time Chloe realized the position Michelle’s dick was entering Nikki. It was upright, and given that Chloe didn’t remember Nikki turning around, they must have been fucking in missionary. They were looking in eachother’s eyes as they fucked Michelle never fucked Chloe like that, Chloe always had to be turned around. Michelle said it was so she could concentrate. Chloe assumed she was still shy, but she guessed she was wrong about that, too.


Another powerful thrust in and Michelle’s dick finally broke through Chloe’s ribs. These wouldn’t heal like the other times, the break was too much. Chloe’s bones stabbed at her lungs, making every breath dangerously painful. 


The moans above her intensified, and Nikki’s body shook as it came. Cum poured over Chloe, lubricating her back and pushing her slightly down. “Fuck baby!” Michelle shouted.


The first load to shoot out was soft. It lightly fell at Chloe’s flattened feet, but the next load wasn’t as kind. It shot with the speed of a bullet, covering Chloe’s entire body. But Chloe knew better to assume that Michelle was done. The cum came load after load, burying Chloe in layers of cum that mixed in with Nikki’s. The weight was so heavy on top of Chloe that more of her ribs snapped, the cum now able to sink into her chest. 


The dick exited, and there was a plump as Michelle fell on the couch. Chloe couldn’t hear anything, her ears—like the rest of her body— were filled with cum. She tried to draw in air, but only cum entered her mouth. It was impossible to tell if it were Michelle’s or Nikki’s, but Chloe swallowed it all the same. She had to, otherwise she’d drown in her ex-lover’s and new Mistress’s cum. 


She felt her body start to move, flowing out of Nikki’s pussy with the rest of the cum and onto the couch. The only limb Chloe still had control over was her right arm, though three of her fingers were broken. She used that arm to push the cum away from her mouth. Chloe expected to bring in a giant draw of breath, but her shallow lungs and collapsed ribs only allowed her to take in a little at a time.


Was this her life now? Her body was broken beyond repair, and the giants who did this to her whispered sweet nothings to each other above. Chloe recognized the look in Michelle’s eyes. It was love. Love she used to look at Chloe with. A love she hadn’t seen in a long time. Her heart was happy for a moment when she first saw the look on her face, but that heart was shattered as Michelle brought Nikki’s face in for a kiss. 


Chloe was defeated.

Chapter End Notes:

With injuries like that, Chloe won't last long. How will she spend her final hours, and will she finally reunite with Michelle?