- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chloe learns how she will spend her final moments

        Sunlight peered through the thin curtains, waking Nikki up. Michelle’s body was soft and warm, and waking up next to her the next morning was the happiest moment of her life. 


       There was a tingle between Nikki’s legs that made her jump. She didn’t want to wake up Michelle, so Nikki decided to do this next part quietly. Nikki silently lifted up the covers, gazing between her legs at the tiny, broken girl between them. 


       Nikki forgot what the cunt’s name was, mostly because she felt weird acknowledging her as human since she looked nothing like it. In the sunlight, Nikki could see that the girl’s limbs had turned black from being so broken by sex the night before. Nikki had asked Michelle a few times if she had plans of healing her, but Michelle said that she didn’t know where to start. 


       She’d die by the next morning, but that didn’t stop Nikki from wanting to torment her in her final moments. “I’m glad you’re still licking my clit.” Nikki diminished. She had demanded that the girl licked her clit all night, and the cunt must’ve been too afraid to disobey. Nikki had to admit that it was nice seeing her only ‘competition’ reduced to a slave licking her clit. 


Nikki picked the tiny up and put her on Michelle’s abdomen. Then, without once taking her eye’s off the girl’s, she kissed down Michelle’s body. Michelle made happy noises and Nikki did this, and the tiny looked devastated. Nikki kissed past the tiny, and stopped at the base of the dick. 


Nikki tugged on the dick that was rising with the second. “Do you see this?” Nikki flicked the tiny, allowing her to fall off the abdomen and fall by Michelle’s balls which Nikki raised and pinned her under. 


“This is my cock now.” Nikki giggled, taking Michelle’s tip in her mouth. “I’ll make sure you never touch this cock again. You’ll worship my cunt until you finally die. Michelle is on board with it, too. She won’t even look at you today.” 


Nikki didn’t expect such a strong reaction from the tiny. She screamed, not very loudly, and hid her body deeper under Michelle’s balls as she cried. 


“Don’t even think about it.” Nikki dragged the tiny out from under Michelle’s balls. She sat up and dropped the bitch between her legs. “Not get back to licking my clit, I’m going to try to get some more sleep in.” She laid down, enjoying the feeling of the tiny cunt accepting her place.

Chapter End Notes:

That's the story! I hope you enjoyed it. If you'd like a story of your own, you can email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com