[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Michelle and Chloe used to be a happy couple. With their relationship over, Chloe would do anything to win Michelle back, even agreeing to become her shrunken pet. Unbeknownst to Chloe, Michelle has no intention of getting back together with her and only sees Chloe as something to use and abuse, evident by the sever scars and cruises that litter her body. 

How will Chloe's hopes be diminished when Michelle's new girlfriend is introduced into the picture? 

In this story, Michelle is a FUTA, but the other two girls aren't. 



Rated: R
Categories: Watersports, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Futanari, Humiliation, Lesbians, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8060 Read: 10654
Published: February 09 2023 Updated: February 21 2023

1. Early Morning by SophieCommissions [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3182 words)

When Michelle's alarm doesn't go off, Chloe decided to wake her up in the way she used to when they were dating. Michelle isn't as receptive to it as she was back then.

This story was done as a commission, if you like my work and want a story of your own written you can email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com. 

2. Worshipping her member by SophieCommissions [Reviews - 0] (2914 words)

While Chloe is tied up under her ex-girlfriend's dick and told to worship it, Michelle texts with her a new girl. How will Nikki react to Michelle's tiny ex worshipping her cock and balls?

This story was done as a commission, if you like my work and want a story of your own written you can email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com. 

3. Caught in between by SophieCommissions [Reviews - 0] (1507 words)

Chloe finds herself forced into Nikki's pussy while Michelle roughly fucks her. Will Chloe make it out in one piece? 

This story was done as a commission, if you'd like a story of your own you can email your idea to me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com

4. Her final morning by SophieCommissions [Reviews - 0] (457 words)

Chloe learns how she will spend her final moments