- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

While Chloe is tied up under her ex-girlfriend's dick and told to worship it, Michelle texts with her a new girl. How will Nikki react to Michelle's tiny ex worshipping her cock and balls?

This story was done as a commission, if you like my work and want a story of your own written you can email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com. 

Michelle plopped her feet up on the table in her living, leaning back on the couch. 


She took a sip of sparkling water from the glass she prepared herself and sifted through the never ending list of tv channels. Michelle loved relaxing on her day off, but finding something to watch on tv this early in the day was always a nuisance. 


At the very least she had her little pet between her legs to satisfy her.She wasn’t sure how long she’d keep little Chloe around. Messing with her was a lot more fun back when she was still beautiful. 


But now, Chloe had suffered so much abuse that her skin was more blue than it was cream. Michelle thought the stretch marks on her body were cute, but the girl was covered in so many scars that it was off putting. It was too much to ask of Michelle to take care of the cuts or damages Chloe sustained during her time as a pet. Chloe wanted this, after all. 


Michelle tried not to look too closely at the tiny girl, either. Chloe’s body was covered in small zits from all of Michelle’s sweat that soaked into her. From a far her hair might still look decent, not the disheveled mess with bald splotches and tangled and matted hair. 


She did want one last picture of Chloe before she finally decided she was done, but didn’t want any before that point. A before and after of sorts. Michelle finally settled on a channel and sank into the couch, relishing in the feeling of her ex-girlfriend worshiping her dick and balls inside her skirt. 



Chloe, of course, didn’t know anything of what Michelle was doing above her. 


It wasn’t enough to Michelle just to have Chloe worship her. After being plucked from the sink, Michelle used a piece of dental floss to hogtie Chloe’s ankles to her wrists. This was common practice, though she didn’t always use floss. 


Chloe didn’t like the floss and preferred when Michelle actually used strips of wire. The floss dug into flesh, slowly cutting her every time Chloe moved around too much. Blood dripped from the laceration— her wrist and ankles were a part of her body that would be permanently bruised even after Michelle grew her back. Chloe told herself that it would forever serve as a reminder of her dedication to Michelle, and she found solace in that. 


She couldn’t see, either. When Chloe shrank, her clothes did not shrink with her. Instead of saving them for when Chloe grew back, Michelle has been cutting off pieces of it and using them as blindfolds to blind Chloe. Right now, part of the crotch of Chloe’s old panties were wrapped around her eyes, and she couldn’t see a thing. 


Even though she couldn’t see, she could definitely feel. Heat radiated from Michelles’ cock like heat radiated from the sun. Chloe was so tiny that the heat had actually burned her skin before, and it only got hotter the bigger Michelle grew. 


When Chloe first started the cock had been flaccid. Without sight or the ability to feel around for it, Chloe didn’t know where to find the penis. So, she focused on the heavy balls in front of her, licking away at the sweat. Every now and then and Chloe moved around the giant ball she would stumble upon one of Michelle’s loose, greasy ball hair that got stuck in her mouth and shot down her throat. Chloe gagged it up, moving onto the next sweaty section of the balls. 


After a while, Chloe had pleased Michelle’s balls well enough for her dick to finally droop down. Her head smacked against it. It felt so soft, but its size compared to Chloe gave it a fearsome power over her. Michelle’s dick was a god in its own regard, and it was Chloe’s job to worship it. After all, the only command Michelle gave Chloe was to “Please my cock.” 


So Chloe licked away, licking up and down the shaft as it stiffened. When she’d reach the head again she’d discover that precum was rolling out. One thing Michelle never was was a health eater. Yeah, she was stronger than your average girl. Her muscles were well defined, but she was no body builder. Her poor eating habits would have prevented that the same way they prevented her cum from tasting any less salty than the ocean or any more sweet than cider. 


Despite this, Chloe slurped up every ounce of precum that she could. She wiggled in it, trying to reach her own head up to Michelle’s tip. She sucked the precum out. She knew that Michelle’s base was most sensitive, so she wiggled her back back there to worship it, paying special attention to her balls as they tightened. Then she headed back to the tip to clean up the precum that dripped out. 


The heat was brutal, the smell was awful and the taste was unbearable, but Chloe took pride in the fact that she was the only one who could make Michelle cum like this. If for no other reason, Michelle would grow Chloe back because she was the perfect sex partner. 


Above, Michelle giggled as Chloe dragged her parched tongue against her balls again. Chloe smiled. She was worried that after that morning Michelle wouldn’t giggle with her again. The past week Michelle has been giddy and smiley, and Chloe figured it’d only be a matter of time before her torment as Michelle’s pet would end. 


Chloe kissed Michelle’s tip, waiting for more precum to drip out. Michelle had gotten harder in the past couple of minutes, and Chloe didn’t have to do as much to get the cum to pour out. It was dripping like a leaky pipe, giving Chloe a lot to clean up. 


Sounds of Michelle typing something on her phone reached Chloe’s ears. Michelle was on her phone a lot these days. Perhaps she was looking into the unshrinking process, or maybe she was texting a coworker. Chloe did find it strange that Michelle had used her phone while at work the past couple of days— something she never did when she and Chloe were together— but she shrugged it off. People change, and that’s what Chloe was trying to prove to Michelle. 


Michelle giggled again, and Chloe figured she was doing a good job. Her body ached, her muscles growing tired. But she couldn’t stop, not when she was making Michelle so happy. Chloe put all of her strength into sticking her neck out and licking Michelle’s erect shaft. It was greasy, and another hair shot inside her mouth, but Chloe would do anything for Michelle. 


There was a knock on the door as Chloe reached the base. She shuttered, fearing who it might be. Michelle always hid Chloe when somebody came over, and she always treated it like an inconvenience on Chloe’s part and punished her for it afterwards. She hoped this time would be different, Michelle was in such a great mood, after all. 




“You can come in.” Nikki heard Michelle’s sweet voice say through the door. Nikki reached for the knob and entered Michelle’s home for the first time. 


Nikki and Michelle had been talking over text for a week now, but this was the first time she had actually entered her home despite knowing her for much longer. The home was nice and welcoming, though it was a little dusty. Nikki didn’t care, though. Her eyes were too focused on the beautiful girl sitting on the couch with her legs spread. 


Michelle’s casual clothes made Nikki feel a little overdressed. Michelle wore a thin t-shirt and a skirt that came down to her knees. Meanwhile, Nikki wears a quarter button up shirt and skinny jeans. She wasn’t dressed fancy or anything either, but she did feel like she put too much effort into her otherwise average appearance. 


“You can sit down, if you want.” Michelle patted the spot next to her, and Nikki tried to shield her face from blushing. She tiptoes over to Michelle, but her excitement got the better of her. 


Nikki squealed, jumping on the spot next to Michelle and wrapping her arms around her neck. Michelle's skin was warm and smooth, a feeling Nikki wondered about for some time now. Unable to contain any more, Nikki plastered a number of kisses onto Michelle’s cheek, which was met with Michelle’s laughter.


“So eager,” Michelle giggled. She pulled at Nikki’s chin, moving her lips over to hers. They kissed, and Nikki felt fireworks shoot up her spine. Michelle’s lips were just as soft as her skin, and as warm as buns just out of the oven. She spent all week thinking about this moment, and it was finally here. 


Something hard rubbed against Nikki’s fingers as she rubbed Michelle’s leg. It caught her by surprise. Michelle was secretive about her being a futa, but Nikki has never seen it in person. It was bigger than she imagined it was, and something about it enticed her. Wanting to make this moment sexier, Nikki slid her hand up Michelle’s skirt. 


Nikki screamed and jumped off Michelle when she felt something moving that wasn’t her cock. Her hand flew in the air. “There’s a bug under your skirt!” Nikki was freaking out. She hated bugs, and even though she didn’t know if Michelle hated them too Michelle was acting oddly calm for someone with an insect so close to their junk. 


“Relax, relax. It’s okay.” Michelle said. Nikki felt her heart rate calm, but she was still confused. “I’m going to show you something, promise not to freak out?


Nikki nodded, afraid as to what might be under the skirt. She watched hesitantly as Michelle pulled her skirt up. She almost didn’t see it— her focus was distracted by the large cock poking out— but she soon did. 




“What is that thing?” asked an unfamiliar voice. 


“Remember that really clingy ex I told you about?” Michelle, Chloe’s goddess, said. This wasn’t happening. They hadn’t been kissing a moment before and this slut wasn’t reaching for Michelle’s dick. 


“That’s not her, is it?” Chloe still couldn’t see, but she could sense somebody had moved closer to her. “No way, that thing doesn’t even look human. You didn’t shrink her, did you?” The girl asked panickedly. 


“No, no. It wasn’t like that,”  said Michelle in a reassuring tone. “Look, I didn’t know how to get her to stop calling me or showing up to my house. She was just so pathetic, you know? I kinda made a joke about letting her come back only as a pet, and Nikki you should have seen how bright her face let up. I couldn’t take it back after that, I just wanted her out of my life. At least this way she’s just a pet and nothing more.” 


Chloe’s heart shattered. It sank into the deepest pit of her gut. Michelle was lying. Chloe wasn’t a pet, she was her lover. Michelle has been so happy lately. Chloe was finally winning her back over. This bitch was trying to take Michelle away from her. Chloe would see her burn. 


“But why is she still here?” asked Nikki. 


“Like I said, she’s just pathetic. I don’t plan on keeping her around forever, I promise. I swear, Nikki, I have no feelings for her whatsoever. I don’t even see her as a person anymore. She’s a plaything, a pet. And I was hoping maybe she could be our pet?”


There was silence. Chloe didn’t want to process what Michelle said. That wasn’t true, and she’d never listen to anything Nikki asked of her. She’d be Michelle’s pet if that’s what it took to be near her, but she’d never listen to anyone else in Michelle’s life. 


A cold finger poked her, and Nikki made a sick cackle. “I guess she does look kind of dumb down there. She might be fun to play with.” 


The pantie fabric around Chloe’s eye’s slipped off, and soon after the floss binding her was removed. In front of her was a giant finger that pulled away. Chloe was still between Michelle’s giant legs, though two giant figures loomed over her. She made out the new giant’s tight jeans, but refused to look up at her. 


Looking at Nikki would admit she was real. Not just that, but Chloe didn’t have the heart right now to see what her replacement looked like. Replacement. That word boggled in Chloe’s head, repeating over and over again. A replacement meant that Chloe would never grow big, she’d always just be a pet and never get to be with Michelle ever again. 


She froze, hearing the sound of the two giants again locking lips. Nikki’s thin legs swing over either side of Michelle, giving her a better angle. She looked smaller than Michelle, who was just over 6 feet. Nikki’s legs were thinner than the muscular legs of Michelle too. 


“One sec, sweetie.” Michelle whispered. “Hey! I didn’t say you could stop worshiping my dick and balls. Get to it.” Michelle was rarely this harsh with her demands. Was she showing off in front of Nikki?


“Yeah, cunt. Get licking.” Nikki giggled, high off her power. The comment made Chloe’s blood boil, but Michelle had given her an order. 


Even though her limbs were untied, it’d still be a couple of minutes before Chloe had feeling in them again. She climbed to her knees and shimmed to Michelle’s balls, trying to block out the sounds of the giants laughing and making out. 


Chloe hadn’t realized, but she was crying. Michelle hated it when she cried, so she often stopped herself, but she couldn’t this time. She lapped up the tears as they fell in the same lick as the ball sweat. 


Was this why Michelle had been so happy the last week? It had nothing to do with how well Chloe was doing, or how close Chloe was to winning her back. It was because she found a new girl. Nikki was the one who brought a smile to Michelle’s face. 


The massive dick twitched harder than it ever had. No, it wasn’t over yet. Chloe could still prove to Michelle that she was worthy of her. There was a growing puddle of precum just under her tip. Chloe stood, limping towards it. She fell in the puddle, lapping it up like a good girl. 


The two giants move around, occasionally bumping into Chloe. There was a lot of cum for a girl Chloe’s size, and it was difficult to concentrate with Michelle’s dick bumping into her or Nikki’s leg. She wanted to hurt Nikki. She hoped Nikki died. 


Just then, what seemed like a gallon of cum poured onto Chloe, pinning her to the floor. Was Michelle cumming? No, this wasn’t her normal thick load. Chloe spun around to look at the dick to see if more was coming out. Instead she saw Nikki’s hand squeezing the dick over Chloe, forcing a load of precum out of it and over the small girl’s body.  


Chloe finally saw what Nikki looked like. Her evil eyes gleamed down at her, smiling before closing again to make out with Michelle. Nikki’s face and body were incredibly… average. There was nothing special about her, and her breast dawned the same B-cup size Chloe did. 


What did Michelle see in her? Was she younger than Chloe? More funny than Chloe? Surely Nikki couldn’t love Michelle more than her, so what was it? 


Chloe’s deliberation was interrupted when Michelle’s leg rammed into her, knocking her back onto the couch. Their moans grew louder as their lips locked more intensely. Chloe covered her ears with her hands, saving herself rom the ‘Oh-Yeahs’ and ‘Fuck-Thats-Hots’ emanating from the pair.   

There was a click. Not too far above Chloe’s head, Michelle’s muscular arms were unbuttoning the top of Nikki’s jeans. Nikki was sloppily doing the same with Michelle’s skirt, the two too busy kissing to look down at what they were doing. Nikki leaned up, letting Michelle pull her pants down while she ripped Michelle’s skirt off. 


Nikki wore white panties with pink flower pedals, though they were so damp Chloe questioned its real color. Michelle slid two fingers between Nikki’s thighs, causing her to gasp. 


Something hard hit Chloe’s back. The wet dick pulled away, and Michelle yelled, “Did I tell you to stop bitch? Keep licking, whore.” 


“I have a different idea.” Nikki smiled, sliding her panties down her legs. She repositioned herself and Michelle on the couch so that they both say with their legs were interlocked, Chloe in the middle. 


Nikki’s cunt pulsed, discharge seeping out. Her hand reaches for Chloe. Chloe tried to retreat back to Michelle’s dick, but Nikki’s harsh hands grasped her and shoved her face into the wet pussy. “Lick it, bitch. Get it ready for me and Michelle.”

Chapter End Notes:

Michelle is Chloe's goddess, not this whore. but will Chloe be forced to worship the cunt of her competition?