- Text Size +

The reality took a few minutes to hit Emma. She realized she was in danger too if she stayed. She was right on the water. He was willing to inundate his waterfront mansion. But she knew he could just have another one built practically overnight. 

Her choice of escape was obvious. His airfield. He had numerous private jets generally fueled up and ready to fulfill his whims. 

…..

Emma, trying to not to panic and still be graceful, jogged the few hundred feet to an area of the tarmac where she saw a plane sitting in the open, idle. A couple of guards stood near the entrance. She noticed the stairs were descended, so people could enter. 

A guard spoke in Arab-accented English.

“Sorry, no entrance without a pass from Seth”. 

Emma froze. A pass? “I came from his mansion. I am a highly-favored guest. He wants me on this plane”. 

“Sorry, explicit orders, no pass, no boarding. A lot of people claim to know him, he said to ignore it unless there was a pass”. 

Just as Emma’s mind began to race with a plan B, she saw out of the corner of her eye someone approach. It was actually a group of people. As with so many things relating to Seth, they were all beautiful and well-endowed young women. The guard stood in front of the stairway. “Ladies, please have your passes ready”. They all had phones in hand. One by one, the guard examined the phones and waved them through. Phone passes. Of course! She hurriedly whipped out her phone.

“You wouldn’t be so cruel as to deny me a Birds Eye view of your domination of the mites below, would you?” 

The text message turned to read, but Seth did not begin typing. He ignored her. She looked off on the horizon to see him. Still sitting on the island crushed under his butt, he was looking at his phone, casually stroking his peninsula-sized manhood. He was evidently enjoying the footage of the chaos unfolding in the entire region. 

She wanted to scream.  He intended to drop her just like he’d dropped thousands of others. His lack of interest meant likely death. Or maybe, hopefully maybe, he was so into her that he was willing to toy with her and tease her this way. As those thoughts raced through Emma’s head-she saw a response. “Show me the view” She hurriedly took a video of the view of his giant body, mostly his torso, broad shoulders, neck and head, as he was sitting down. His manhood was engorged to 7 miles in length, but he wasn’t stroking it at the moment, focused on his phone.“Nice way to go, don’t you think?” 

Her stomach dropped. The darker scenario was seemingly true. She didn’t know what to say. She thought she might play it off, he seemed to like that more than outright begging. 

“Yeah, it is, but when I’m an old lady. Not when I’m 22!” 

“Lol, you think I took you in because I care about you?”She was going to beg. She dialed his phone. It rang. It rang. He was not interested in her puny life. “Goodbye Emma”.  She felt light-headed. It was 100 degrees after all. She sat on the pavement and put her head in her hand. 

 “Seth’s orders, wheels up”. “But the plane is barely a third full! And all these girls have passes”

“Doesn’t matter, Seth’s orders”. 

“Wait”. “Last minute change”. The guard turned to Emma. “You, it’s your lucky day. Get in”.

…..

Lisa knew that her profile of Seth, naturally, would be the most popular piece of all time. An interview with a man that had the power of a God. For the first time, the masses would get a direct look into a living, breathing deity. To say she was excited was an understatement. Her magazine would give her as much space as she wanted. The duality of a man who killed 20 million people in sexual escapades, but could also be a charming, compassionate lover, fascinated her. She wanted to do him justice, as much as a tiny mortal like her could:

All doubts about our place in the new hierarchy were erased on that fateful day last February. The destruction and obliteration of 6 major U.S. cities and 5 million people under a handsome young man’s sexual organs, his pleasure evident by his erection, showed what he thought of us. 

I sit down to talk with Elise Bankes, who was a soldier in the Texas national guard at the time. She was assigned to what was initially a body recovery mission in the ruins of Dallas.

“I joined the guard to pay for college. I remember our dorm had to be evacuated as we thought it was an earthquake. When I came out, I saw him, dragging his manhood across a city. We could even see it so many miles away.’ Elise banks bite her lip and smirked. But then she continues. “Anyway, I was called into my unit. They told us this was a search and rescue.

It was hard enough to get into the city. Seth’s movement, even in areas where he hasn’t stepped, had caused earthquakes which tore up the highways pretty good. There were a lot of vehicles stopped. Some contained dead people, some didn’t. We saw some people walking along the road, it being impassable by vehicle. I was not assigned to that activity, I was to go into the city itself. Our tank was able to maneuver off the main road for a little while. But once we got up to the city, all bets were off. His testicles, mind you, each was about 2 miles long by 1 mile wide, had produced so much heat that much of the structures in the city, along with the upper layers of the earth’s crust had evaporated. When he dragged them across the city, it also dug up some of the earth’s crust. So it was basically thousands of years of geological change occurring in minutes”. Occasionally, you would see the warped remains of a sturdy building. Not standing, mind you, just on its side or something. You know, steel frames, etcetra. We had to walk around, scour the area. But we found no survivors’

So, when months later, he had decreed that all women between 20-40 must register on his app and submit intimate pictures, I complied. I knew what he was capable of.

My boyfriend didn’t like it. I told him he hadn’t seen the same devastation I had seen. I know it’s emasculating for him. It’s emasculating for most men. He takes plenty of married or committed women. He’s into it, actually. But my boyfriend was just too pathetic. When I would see my boyfriend’s penis, I’d have to compare it to the 10 mile long one I saw fucking a city. 

It was just as well. Before breaking up with my boyfriend, but after the rollout of Seth’s app, at drill, my squadron had a great idea. All five of us, nude in the shower as a submission. It caught his attention, and he summoned all five us”

It is that fear that Seth plays upon. ‘The mind games, the uncertainty, drives women wild. He is capable of any time of ending them. He can be on the other side of the world and then walk over in minutes. That’s the point. He wants to be unpredictable. It heightens his power. The arbitrariness of his actions

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review- I value the feedback and input!