- Text Size +

Emma’s head rested on Seth’s chest as they relaxed one evening, watching the TV. It was moments like this where she felt normal. But she wouldn’t have it any other way. She liked the attention she got as Seth's consort. The news switched to a breathless report about an impending hurricane. A category 5, with massive flooding was about to smash into New Orleans. Seth seemed to perk up. “Not on my watch” he said turning to look down at Emma. “You know what stops a hurricane, Babe? 50 miles of my abs”. “What…what are you going to do?” Emma replied apprehensively. “I’m going to position myself so that New Orleans is between my legs, and I’m going to use my body to block the storm frrom hitting it. In fact, it should dissipate the storm”. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. “That’s such a noble and magnanimous way to use your power! But….” “I know what you’re thinking” Seth interjected. “New Orleans is too sprawling for that to work”. That was exactly what she was thinking, but wasn’t sure if he was going to take it as an insult. She tried to be deferential. “My Lord, I would never deign to call you, at 75 miles tall  small….”. Seth smirked. He pulled out his phone. “I’ve got news for you, Emma”. Her phone buzzed. She pulled it out. It was of course, a message from Seth. It was a link from a conspiracy blog. She scanned it quickly. It claimed, based on satellite imagery, bystander photography, earthquake magnitudes and more data, that Seth had during several rampages grown to larger than his max height of 75 miles. She gulped. “Is this true?”. 
“I have no limit”. “It’s physically painful to grow beyond that. But there’s nothing stopping me. If New Orleans is to be 6 inches on my scale, I will need to reach about 300 miles in height”. “God….god. All that you have done is only a fraction of your power”. 
“You’re going to get a first hand view. See, my dick and nuts are going to be looming over the city. It’s going to be a great view. The authorities are going to have to keep women from entering the city. But you’re different, I command you to be present”. 
Emma couldn’t help herself. She was getting wet. He noticed the spot forming through her shorts. “Let’s have a little quickie, then we fly to New Orleans. Not a lot of time before the hurricane gets there”. 
……
Daren is busy with this stupid storm. I barley got to see him before ”. Annmarie complained to her sister , Lisa over drinks at the one of the most expensive restaurants in New Orleans. “What’s there for him to do anymore? isn’t Seth going to block the path of the storm”, she continued. 

Lisa grinned. “Well, you know I’ve been writing about Seth”. “And it appears there are going to be a lot, hundreds of thousands, of ‘pilgrims’ coming into the city”. “As the governor your husband naturally will have to coordinate things”


“Can’t blame them, I do enjoy some eye-candy”.

“It’s more than that, Ann. He doesn’t come out east as much. They want to experience him toying with some puny city and millions of people. And this time, there’s not as much a risk of dying”. 


“I was so terrified for you when I heard about what happened in Sacramento”. 


“I accept whatever he decides to do. Truly he is divine, not just all powerful. I’ve got some evidence”.
Lisa leaned in closer to her sister. 
“He got on a ‘MILF’ kick. He slept with dozens of them. Many of them were women who had been childless, in spite of trying. Then, after sleeping with him once, they conceive, in their forties!” 

“Lisa, come on, wouldn’t a nuclear accident make him less….”


“Annmarie, Stop wasting your money on those fertility treatments”.


Annmarie paused, stunned. “How…”

“Seth enjoyed fucking me so much, he decided to spy upon my female relations. He’s been tracking you for weeks. He likes what he sees”. “And he wants to help you conceive. You’re 42. It’s almost too late”. 

Suddenly, Annmarie’s phone buzzed. Her flight was cancelled. “What!?”. “He summons you to his penthouse, right now”.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review- I value the feedback