- Text Size +

I stepped outside to see the limo waiting for me as ordered. I saw another groupie in the backseat. I’d gotten laid twice today. She was going to have to be a 10 for it to be worth it.

 

I slide into the backseat of the limo. I ignore the girl. I can see out of the corner of my eye she’s an athletic brunette with big tits, about my age. Bright blue eyes are entirely focused on me. Her owner, her overlord. She was surely honored to be chosen for this simple fling. She slides next to me and begins kissing my neck. She places her hand on my crotch and I’m hard instantly. But I push her away. I take a second to examine her. No, no, she wouldn’t do. Not worthy of what I have planned for her. I open my wallet and grab a wad of hundreds. Swiftly, I reach my hand up her skirt and shove the wad into the front of her panties. Briefly, I reach down and stick my finger in her damp pussy, savoring the feeling. I then stick my finger her mouth. She’s turned on. Even in ecstacy.

 

I pride myself in being, even ignoring my size, a strong guy. I grip her waist and began to yank her out of the car, slamming her down on the concrete. She’s too fast; she manages to hold her head up and not severely harmed.

 

What I love to do is to change my plans at the last minute. Tremendous civilization effort to cater to my whims? Doesn’t matter, I changed my mind. No, this groupie was not worthy. Although just moments ago I dismissed the blonde, I liked her more than the usual groupie. I decided to bring her back. The brunette is just lying on the ground, looking up at me expectantly. I give her one quick kick and she recoils in pain. She gets the message and staggers away.

 

….

Ashley was uncomfortable being clad in just her bra and panties as she was shoved into the back of the SUV by the group of goons. She would have no shame among other women, of course. Among women, it was a great honor to get to sleep with Seth. He had high standards, and his sex drive was endless. She never thought she would be into a guy capable of killing everyone she ever knew, who had leveled cities for fun, but here she was.

 

She’d seen the story, now 14 months ago, of the giant’s ascension. Some kid from Phoenix was involved in a nuclear accident, and grew to about 5 miles. Most of the city was rubble. He’d disappeared. It was too bizarre; it was assumed to be a hoax. Her husband was a sweetheart. He got up in the morning an hour earlier for his commute into Austin. He always tried to move around quietly as to not wake her. But she had woken up that day. Lying in bed, she had beckoned him over. She’d pulled him down on top of her, clad in only a thin night gown. She’d wrapped his naked legs around him. But he pushed her away. He was going to be late for work. She seductively told him she’d see him tonight. They were high school sweethearts, each the only person the other had had sex with. But she never would see him again.

 

Mid-morning, settling into her work grind, her building began to shake violently. Instinctively, she and her office mates fled. She was on the first floor, and managed to escape. The tremors were so violent, those on higher floors mostly were crushed. But that was such a minor concern to her when she stepped outside. She saw the thing that she had heard on the radio that morning, but times an order of magnitude. She got a clear view of a giant, on the horizon, moving swiftly towards them all. His height she couldn’t figure, but the skyscrapers of Austin were dwarfed by his toes. Certainly larger than the 5 miles she had heard on the radio. He stopped just outside the city of Austin. She watched him, all watched him. Waiting on his next move. He crossed his arms over his firm pecs. She wasn’t focused on it, but she and everyone can see it all. Her eyes lingered on his flaccid penis, the soft snake large enough to wipe out the entire city of Austin on its own. His abs had ridges deeper than the Grand Canyon. He appeared young, younger than her at least. Such power from just a kid. The fear, the hormones raging through her body, combined with the physical attractiveness of the giant made her aroused. She had almost forgot about her beloved husband in that city. The giant had issued no demands. After a few seconds, he crouched down. He peered down at the city from a closer angle. His penis was now hard as a rock. He grabbed his ball sack and leaned forward at a weird angle. But they soon all knew what he was to do. He dragged his ball sack over the crystals of the small city. Ashley could only watch in awe as the city, her husband, and many of her friends, disappeared in a cloud of dust for this young fuck boy’s sexual thrill. Now, widowed at 25, she had also discovered a deep, dark part of her sexuality.

 

His arrogance and confidence was a turn-on, not that it wasn’t justified. When things had finally stabilized, tens of millions of smashed bodies later, he’d had some requirements for his female subjects. He’d had his own personal dating app built. There was just one key difference. There was 1 man, and 25,000,000 women. All women between the ages of 20-35 were required to create a profile. Several nude photos, all featuring the face, were required. Obviously, some did not fully comply, or borrowed the nudes from more enthusiastic women, but that ran a high risk. Not only would the disobedient be wiped out, but their entire communities would suffer for it. Every month he’d select about one hundred of them. They’d be required to come to him at his main mansion in Vegas. Of course, if he was on tour, he’d utilize the geographic parameters to find a last minute comfort woman. Just like tinder, he would swipe right or left on women put before him randomly.

…..

 

Her heart flutters for a second as she sees Seth sitting in the back of the SUV; waiting for her. Oh, how she lived in fear of his tread, his giant body and member annihilating her, her family, and friends, but now he waited for her. And she was feeling more comfortable with him.

“You’re going to service my friend”. He tells her cryptically.

 

…..

 

“The prison” was a misnomer. No, Seth did not believe in prison, at least for anyone who challenged him. If one had done something to him to such a degree that he let them live, they probably hadn’t done much against him at all. Some in fact, had done nothing at all. The two facilities were male and female; mansions on golf courses in Beverly Hills. Seth liked to play with the inmates, and space was required. He liked to have pleasant surroundings, he himself had a room in the female prison, for extended visits.  Here, Emma and Josh were held, largely ignored. After such a long hot pursuit, ignoring them was an expression of power.

 

……

 

I wonder what it is like to be a normal person. What is the psychological impact of my usual activities? I’ve taken thousands of the most beautiful women, humiliated an untold number of their men. I’d crushed 5 million for my pleasure. And now, I stand naked and 300 feet tall on Santa Monica boulevard in Beverly hills. A blonde woman, about one-inch tall rides in my hand. Without a care for their lives, I begin to walk. I see the familiar sight of people abandoning their cars and fleeing to the relative security of the buildings lining the walk. At this size, it will be a light casualty occurrence. Most, but not all, will have time to escape. But that’s no fun. Up ahead, I see something that perks my interest. Up ahead, at an outdoor table at an upscale Beverly hills restaurants, I see an attractive young man and woman scurry away and into the building. Not so fast. I grin as I reach the restaurant, scarcely above ankle height. I crouch in front of it. “You two lovebirds, come out and meet your ruler”. My reputation proceeds me and the two sheepishly walk out the front doors. I can see they are quivering in fear.

“You two are a unit?”. They look at each other, not sure what answer I am looking for. The girl speaks up. “Yes, Lord”. My member is rock solid. I grab it and push it downwards towards the ground. Its tip rests only a feet above the ground. “Go on, girl. Touch it. I know you want to”. She hesitates.  My other hand is occupied with the blonde. I need somewhere to put her. I drop her further up on my dick, near the base. Then I ball that hand into a fist and hover it over them. She springs into action and rushes forward. She runs her hand along it. I can barely feel the millimeters long hand. Feeling that has thoroughly humiliated the tiny man and aroused the tiny female. I stand up abruptly to continue my journey. I reach the men’s prison. The windows of the 5-story mansion rattle as I approach. We have reached stop 1 on my journey. My lovely companion will be given to my old friend Josh as a consolation prize. As I will soon be bedding his fiancée.