- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've finished the story, I'll roll out the final chapters over the next couple days!

Emma returns and her friend narrowly survives one of our giants largest rampages. 

I crouch down overtop of the building. I savor the feeling that I could just sit back and crush the massive mansion into splinters and end the lives of all the people inside. All of them can see my flexing calves outside their window, travelling up and up….

I press my index finger down on the roof and a small hole splinters open. Inside, there is a small but very nice apartment type in a renovated attic. “Hiya there, warden”. The warden is a burly man in his mid-30s. He also happens to be gay, a bear, as they call them. It’s how I know I have his loyalty. He looks up at my 30-foot erect penis longingly. “This a pleasant surprise” he says. I gently as possible pickup the blonde groupie between my index finger and thumb, setting her down in the attic. She’s still just in her bra and underwear; I never gave her a chance to change after I fucked her. “Take this woman to the Wilmington suite. But first remove the sister. She’s to spend some time”. The warden springs into action “your wish is my command”. He takes the blonde by the arm and begins to lead her away.

Another thing I like to do: masquerade cruelty as mercy. When I imprisoned Josh, I separated him from Emma, and they had no contact. However, I gave them each companionship. Josh was housed in a two-bedroom suite with his older half-sister by 8 years, Angelina. They had never gotten along; after her parents divorced, and then her dad remarried, she resented Josh as the baby that observed all her father’s attention. His home relationship with her was fairly rough because of it. She was hot though. I’d met her a couple times before this. Unfortunately, at the time, she was 8 years older than me and married. I let her husband move in with them. I’m a nice guy, so long as I had my rights to her. Which, I do. Their domestic situation might’ve worked out, with the husband trying to keep the peace between the two siblings for his own insanity, except that he had his owner and overlord show up intermittently to have sex with his wife.

 

I haven’t spoken a word to my former friend but I have shown him my intentions by my actions. There is a procedure. I shrink myself down enter the mansion and make it to their suite. As I enter, I find the 5 people, Josh, his sister, her husband, the warden, and the groupie. They all immediately drop to their knees and bow their heads as I enter.

 

……

 

Josh’s heart raced as Seth entered. A mix of emotions- rage, fear, and anger coursed through him. As if mass murder wasn’t bad enough, the humiliation and cruelty made him utterly miserable. He’d even ordered the warden to take anything from him that he might use to kill himself. He had no intentions of doing that, yet, but it showed Seth knew how much he was hurting him.

 

Seth was naked, of course. Josh could see out of the corner of his eye that the random blonde kneeling next to him was eying Seth’s penis like it was a piece of meat. He figured, based on her attire, she’d been one of the thousands of concubines. He’d done this a couple of times before; he’d given Josh or his brother-in-law his sloppy seconds.

 

What happened next shocked everybody in the room. Angelica stood up and walked over to Seth. She seemed to embrace him. He seemed surprised, but then went for it. He grabbed her ass and began furiously kissing her neck. All 4 of the others in the room either had ties to one of them, and embarrassedly looked away. Angelica whispered something in his ear. He began to laugh. Louder and louder, it didn’t stop. He even stepped back and stopped the foreplay; what every one of his subjects was his favorite thing. What had she told him?

 

“You stupid bimbo. You think you’re special?”. Despite their strained relationship, Josh felt so angry as he saw tears stream down his half-sisters’ cheeks. “I just know it’s yours”. Oh God, she was pregnant. It made sense, of course. For the first time since before he grew, he saw Seth exercise some compassion. He embraced Angelica again. “Don’t cry. It’s just so cute that you think being pregnant by me makes you special. It’s happened over a dozen times since I grew”.

He grew serious again.

 

“But if you have an abortion, I will crush you and your entire family, do you understand?”. She began to cry even more, but nodded. “Yes, Lord”.

“Good”. He turned to the blonde. “What about you, are you pregnant?”.

“Umm…there’s a chance of it”. He grinned. “I hope so”. “I was going to cut you all off. I was getting bored. But I do occasionally come by to visit my bastards”.

 

“You guys will have to move though”. The thought of serving Seth’s spawn was revolting to Josh, but rationally he knew it might save them. They’d be secure. He wouldn’t crush his own kids, or so he thought.

 

“I almost forgot” Seth turned before leaving the apartment. He looked down at Josh, still kneeling. “Is there anything you want me to tell Emma?”.

…….

Son of a bitch. He’d been allowed one conversation with her since they’d been kidnapped. She assured him that Seth hadn’t visited her or done anything with her. He wasn’t sure she believed her. But she was a proud girl. The pregnancy matter made Josh think, she needed to be safe. He wanted her to move on from him it meant she fucked her overlord and in turn got safety. “Tell her…” a tear flowed down his cheek. “Tell her I’m satisfied with my new woman”. He grabbed one of the blonde’s tits and squeezed. Seth smirked. “Now that’s the spirit”.

…..

Seth allowed his female inmates a monthly visit from two people of their choosing, so long as they too were not under some form of punishment. Emma, still being young and without a family of her own, usually had asked for her mother and father to visit her.

 

Per the routine, she and the several hundred other female inmates funneled into a great banquet room to eat breakfast. Many of them were women who had been slow to comply with Seth’s “dating app”, or who did not show to a session to have sex with him, provided they begged enough for his mercy. Some were those who were financially ruined when their providers or partners were crushed in one of his rampages, and we were wards of the state. The giant was so powerful he was the only state that mattered.

 

Emma waved to her most steadfast friend in prison; a girl named Renee. Renee had been in the prison since the beginning. She’d been living in Austin when he smothered it under his balls. Renee had been in a unique position to survive. Unlike so many others, who had fled buildings when so many were collapsing, merely due to the 75-mile tall naked guy's tread, she was working at a waitress on the top floor of the tallest building in the city. It was a normal morning, servicing the brunch crowd, all business lunches. Like a few others there, when they first saw him, they went to the roof. Mostly females went up to the room, and mostly guys staid in the restaurant. The chicks wanted to admire the view.

Renee had been smart. As she saw the clods of dust kicked up as his balls smothered the city-scape and crushed all buildings to dust, she made a split-second decision. She was too young to die. She began to climb the spire, using a maintenance latter left there. She was very athletic and made it 20-30 feet up. Just as others around her stared with shock and arousal at the advancing balls which would obliterate any trace of their existence, she jumped. She gripped his hot skin and held on for dear life. But being 20 feet above the roof of the tallest building in the city, she was above the destruction, mostly. She thought the spire might crush her when his balls made impact with it, but their heat melted it. She eventually found a divet in his skin and was able to be hanging-on less precariously. He noticed her when he had shrunken down to a smaller size. He’d said he should crush her for escaping his wrath. But he admired the way she did it, so a compromise was imprisoning her. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review- I value the feedback!