- Text Size +

The gossip of the day was hot. A continuation of an older story. A guard had been sleeping around with a female inmate, and had helped her escape. Those were 2 major death-penalty crimes. With regards to the sex, Seth regarded the women as his personal property. So much so, to showcase his power and domination, he had live CCTV cameras in their rooms and bathrooms. But they had, per many who underestimated their overlord, expected to go under the radar.

“Watch this”. Renee pulled out her phone. It was an amateur video, in a suburban neighborhood. The familiar hot physique of Seth towered over them, probably about a few hundred feet. But only half of it- the torso up. His dick was flaccid and touching the ground; between two houses. The camera panned to the left and right, two giant walls of flesh, appearing muscular and tan, seemingly his thighs and legs, bounded the town. There was no escape. He was sitting crisscross applesauce. Who knew how much he had crushed under his ass.

A voice, sounding teenage and female begins to narrate. “So my dad made a big mistake at work, and so our giant says he is going to crush our neighborhood to teach us a lesson”.

Without warning, the giant licked his index finger and on his right side closest to his body, *BAM* the finger crushes one of the homes flat and it splinters everywhere. Throughout the duration of the video, people had been exiting the homes, wondering what was going on; why a shadow engulfed their neighborhood. They knew they were doomed immediately. Their overlord never backed down from a massacre when he had set his mind too it. Some, however, were naïve enough to think he’d only go for the buildings, but they were wrong. As the first house whose family stood outside it were smashed into a bloody pulp with a second press of the finger after the house, the others despaired. Some held their loves ones close and merely said goodbye.  Others attempted to flee to various edges of their enclosure around his legs or dick.

 

“Enough!”. Emma pushed the phone away. Renee looked at her sympathetically. “The warden and his family were spared. It was the warden’s first screw-up apparently”. Emma looked like she was about to cry. “All those innocents. What good to did it do? Will anyone do a better job because of it?”. Renee looked around. “You know you can’t talk like that!”

…..

Emma’s parents Karen and Ed parked and began to unload their groceries, usually gifts for Emma so she would not have to eat prison food. It was the usual drill. As they approached the door, expecting a guard to wave them in, a guard held out his arm. “He can’t enter” he said, gesturing to Ed. “What? I come here just las month!” he protested. “Sorry”. The guard said. “New rule, per the overlord himself”. Karen and Ed looked at each other. They dare not defy anything he said. “Okay”, Ed said, defeated. “I’ll leave these groceries here”. 

Karen and Emma embraced as she entered her room. It was only their 2nd visit, and the first without dad present.  Karen glanced nervously at the camera, per usual. 

“No dad?” Emma asked. 

“No, sweetheart, guard said it was a new rule”

“Did you hear he crushed the guard’s neighborhood, so terrible” she muttered. 

Karen again glanced at the camera nervously. 

“Honest question, and don’t take this the wrong way, but why do you feel comfortable criticizing our owner and overlord?” 

“Well, he used to be one of us” 

“I know, but why does he allow it”. 

“He’s smited towns of 100,000 for having 1 person say something like that”. 

Emma looked thoughtful for a moment. It was time for some girl talk. 

“Well, he likes me, I think”. 

“Blessed are you among women, he’s forced every college cheerleader, soriority girl, supermodel, you name it in this country to fuck him”

“Yeah”

“He wants you more than them. Use it. The drug cartels have a saying. Pluomo or plata. Gold or lead. He can give you a lot of things, or he can kill every person you ever knew”. 

At that moment, the ground shook a little. They were in California, but typically it wasn’t a natural earthquake. The curtains were drawn in her room, the window being directly off to the side of her bed. “Do I even need to look?” Emma rolled her eyes. Karen grinned. “Well, I want to see that hot boy”. Emma smiled and began to lean across the bed and open the blinds but before she could do so, a torrent of liquid smashed the glass and blew her back around 5 feet. It soaked Karen too. They didn’t immediately recognize the smell, but the curtains had been ripped off the wall and they could see. Across the field, Seth stood, dick in hand, taking a piss, spraying alongside the building, shattering the windows of every room. 

….

A few minutes later, I enter the building. As I make it to the hallway where I know Emma’s room is, I speak to the guard stationed there. “A middle-aged woman will come out of the room I enter. You are to show her to a vacant room and let her clean-up. But she can’t leave. She is to service me later”. “Yes, lord”. He replies. I keep walking, and enter her room. I see the two women both covered in my piss, much of the room, carpets, bed, clothes, all ruined. 

 

I can see the mother, she’s pretty good looking, I dare say, a MILF, checking out her overlord. I knew she was married. It made it hotter. Emma looks at the floor and doesn’t make eye contact. 

 

I speak to the mother. “Talk to the guard at the end of the hall. He’ll show you to the guest room where you can clean up”. She shares a devious look with her daughter, then bows to me and obeys.

 

It is just me and Emma in the room. She is demur, her head is down. “For you, I am going to help you clean up”.

“that means get your fat ass in the shower”. She scurries into her bathroom, white tiles, lovely marble counter-tops. I was so generous if my prisoners lived like this. She strips, and I see, in real life, what I had lusted over for years. Her soft and inviting body, full tits, and huge bulbous and thick butt. I turn on the water and she gets in. I grab the loofah and begin to scrub her down. She is aroused. I ran my hand over her wet body too. She looks me dead in the eyes. “Can I ask you a question?” She asks. “Ask away, girl”. I reply. “Why did you crush that neighborhood yesterday. Why do you on purpose kill so many innocents”. I smirk. “Because we are scarcely the same species anymore. I am the most powerful being ever to live. I am closer to God than man, and secretly, you are honored that I would deign to fuck you".

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review- I value the feedback!