- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Seth shows off for a new woman, to the detriment of millions of specks. Emma is increasingly desperate as Seth pursues other women.

This chapter is from earlier but accidentally got deleted. For new content today, please see chapter 8.

“FUCK” Seth shouted as he furiously smashed the PS4 controller. Emma listened as he became increasingly more animated; shouting obscenities and alternating between elation and anger. Most guys she knew got like this when they played Call of Duty. But now, with Seth? It could only mean one thing.  The state of mania fueled his insatiable sexual appetite and power-tripping. She peered out the bedroom door. He pumped his arm in the air as he had won the game. She hurriedly looked in the mirror. The ivory sundress with a red floral pattern came mid-thigh. It was specially made for her, and she’d had it low cut around her tits. She knew how fast her boyfriend acted, so she wore no panties for the occasion for his easy access. She, after all, had endless competition. When it was just randos she didn’t mind as much. She did mind her God-boyfriend screwing their housekeeper and one of his personal trainers, both of whom he saw every day. Their housekeeper was surely in the kitchen right now, directly behind Seth in the living room, making dinner right now in her little maid’s outfit. In a not-so-subtle attempt to get his attention, she burst out of the bedroom. She encountered Seth slowly walking towards Sonia, both of them staring deep into each other’s eyes. He ignored her and kept moving forward. Emma watched in horror as the two embraced and Sonia was pinned up against the kitchen counter. Seemingly in one motion, he slid down his gym shorts and hiked up the skirt portion of her maid outfit. She wasn’t wearing any panties either. Emma turned away with disgust.

 ……

Dawn breaks through the window. Emma is asleep in the bed next to me but I’m still amped up, so I scroll through my dating app.  It mimics tinder, I can right-swipe or left-swipe based on the profile pic of each one of the millions of users. I see their name, their pic, and their age. If they interest me, I can click into it and see more intimate photos. Nudes, suggestive nudes (the former which is required on pain of death, as my subjects. I own their bodies and have done with them what I wish). Their bios range from mildly flirty to downright lude. I click on one. It’s a well-endowed brunette woman of about 35 wearing a knee length red-dress and black stilettos. I click into her profile. I’m not disappointed. Naked, she smiles deviously as each of her hands fail to fully hold her large jugs. There are a couple other pictures, like one of her at some lookout on top of a mountain, but that’s the only naked picture. I furiously begin to type out a message to her.  My phone dings and I see a banner at the top of the screen. Then I pause. It gives me a better idea to get this woman’s attention.

I head out of the bedroom and out to the car. I start her up and drive along for about half an hour, my erection straining the fabric on my boxers. I reach a spot out in the desert. It’s far away, but with what I have planned, everyone will still be able to see everything I am going to do.

I grow. Full height. I’m hard in seconds. I can’t help it. It’s the attention that gets me. A third of the country, over a hundred million people can see me. They want me, they fear me.

I take a few steps forward to the Northwest. I’m in the desert; and the settlements are so small I can’t even discern them. The death toll is modest, despite my size, for now. I whip out my phone and see the hottie’s profile. Her location is San Jose. I shoot off a message. “Can you feel me yet?”.  She answers back immediately. “Yeah we can. I thought it was an earthquake. An act of God, but now I know it is an act of you 😉”.  “You’re gonna want to get out of your building, btw” I replied. I had an idea. I began to walk due west towards her city. The next message she sent was a pic of her from the street, pointing east towards the dawn, and towards me. The pic was centered on my dick and abs. “🍆🤤”. I grin. I wasn’t sure exactly what part of San Jose she was in, so I stop a few miles out. Although I’m sure buildings were crumbling all around her. I crouch down. I leer down at all the mites. They have no idea if these are their last minutes on earth. For some, it will be. I reach my hand down into the ground, obliterating thousands of people into a bloody smear, and their structures into dust in seconds. I reach deeper and deeper. I manage to grab a fistful of dirt. I slowly rise out of my crouch and stand up. The quakes resume as I walk east again. I see the glowing area, roughly 2 feet by 2 feet on my scale. It’s the largest forest fire in recorded history. I throw the pile of earth, and concrete and dead bodies and vegetation onto the fire. It mostly goes out. I walk back west and repeat the action. I rub my hands. A job well done, I think. I’m a hero. The death toll, however high, was for the purposes of helping other mites. Not just for my enjoyment.

I check my phone again. “I wanna get to know you….us mites need to get to know you. I want to write a profile on you”. 

…….

Somehow, Lisa’s car had survived the quakes that had mostly leveled the city. She also had a full tank of gas. But the streets were impassable until recovery efforts made some headway. She didn’t want to leave right away, anyway. Her ego was swollen knowing that this had been done to show off to her.

“Stay with me Jake, stay with me”. A firefighter called out to someone trapped in the rubble of her apartment complex.  A woman screamed hysterically and was comforted by several neighbors. “God, no, not my baby” she cried out. Lisa shivered and felt a twinge of guilt. Quickly she moved away.

……

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review- I value the feedback!