- Text Size +

A few months later….

 The temperature on the beach is scorching, at just over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. I walk beside Emma. We’re both fully nude, of course. I have a sense of Déjà vu as I watch as her large, soft tits became an alarming shade of reddish brown. These PAWGs can’t handle the heat. I snap my fingers and one of my female guards, I forget her name, hands me a bottle of sun tan lotion on command. Emma grins. “Hold still”. I lather up my hands with the white goo and slowly began to massager her large breasts. I feel as the tissue bends to my fingers. I spend particular time around her nipples, as she bites her lip and moans with pleasure. 

“So this is what it takes to spend time with you- getting severely wounded in a collapsing skyscraper” Emma coos.

“Total accident”, I smirk, as we approach a chair in the sand. I sit down as she stands before me.

Emma looks at me strangely. “How can someone so cute be so deadly?”.

I grab her and pull her towards me, so that her fat PAWG butt is planted squarely in my lap.

“Because it feels so good. You have no idea what it’s like to drag your balls across a city-scape, obliterating countless structures with hundreds of people each in nothing more than a cloud of dust? It’s a very sensitive body part, I relish the feeling, even at my size of structures crumbling beneath my balls. Believe it or not, I can even feel each tiny life flail with futile resistance against me”. 

“I especially think of all the hot young ladies, who in another life I might be hitting on at a bar, having their world ended on my whim”. “They probably hoped to one day be summoned to spend a night with me. But I’m fickle that way” 

She frowned.

“So,  how many women have their been, since I went into the hospital”

“Oh, a couple a day, and it’s been about 4 months, so 250”. She bowed her head. “I know something that will cheer you up. I’m going for a run. Full-sized”.

“Yeah, it will. And thanks for making sure my hospital window gave me a good view”.

…..

As I jog towards Dubai, just before the point where I hook away from it, I see the tiny crystal. It stands just half an inch tall to me. It’s amazing to think that the building, which at normal size stands 0.5 miles tall, which you can’t even see the top of no matter how hard you crane your neck, could be crushed beneath my fingers. It was so spectacular that I’d destroyed it without even touching it! But I’d also gotten it rebuilt in just months.

I pull out my phone and snap a picture. It’s now time to give the mites below a little perspective. I don’t like to greet my subjects in video messages. It gives a false sense that we are equal. Still jogging, I begin by panning the camera around so that the mites may see how puny and insignificant they are. I then pan down to my body my rock hard abs, my erect penis, and the ground beneath my feet. The sweat rolling off my abs and legs is glistening in the sun. 

“It’s important to stay cool out there” as in full view of the camera I casually obliterate a small city in the desert under my feet. I stop seconds later. I pan the camera forward to show them water; the Persian gulf. I take a step. The water is 0.05 inches deep to me. 

….

Emma watched as the 75-mile-tall stud stepped forward into the water, undoubtedly dooming thousands in his vicinity. She felt a mix of lust and fear. She’d known him for years, but since he grew, she felt she barely knew him. He’d killed millions for pleasure. She doubted she was special enough that wouldn’t treat her life with complete contempt. But she also knew he liked to use that uncertainty , that fear of him, his women not knowing where they stood with him, to drive them wild. And it was working. 

He stood in the water for a few moments. Then he turned in the direction of Dubai and smirked, he spoke again. “I’m in the mood for a little skinny dipping. But I’m a nice guy. I’m giving all the people in the low-lying areas 1 hour to get to higher ground”. 

“And send me videos of the chaos, or I’ll change my mind”. 

He turned around and looked at a different small island nation in the gulf. The entire island was 3 feet by 6 inches on his scale. “Some of you are not so lucky”. He began to bend his legs. He was going to sit. The giant muscular glutes descended lower and lower. Panic reined in the Capital city, where he’d purposefully chosen to sit. How was this possible? Many questioned their faith. If he was not God, then what was? And then, in a second, the hundreds of thousands were dead. Dead under the ass of a 22-year-old, arrogant jock.

….

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review- I value the feedback!