[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Months after the events of The Oasis in the Mountains, Zaiha is finally free and finally home. When she arrives back to her office, a familiar face is waiting for her. An offer is on the table: make her time spent captive in Hellebore's gut pay the bills, and use the skills she acquired during those long months for scientific advancement. Their quarry? A deepwater mermaid rumored to exist in the Vichtas Reservoir. 


Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Fantasy, Lesbians, Futanari, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Tales from Ardin
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 25263 Read: 1880
Published: February 11 2023 Updated: February 15 2023
Story Notes:

An older piece of writing that I had posted on my Ekas. I'm going to start uploading the stuff I published over there, on a (tentatively) weekly basis. In the future, I plan to post new content to both sites.


Story collaboration with Kolossus, who owns Zaiha. Setting, original characters, and plot belong to the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by SpudWoke [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (12358 words)

Part one of two

2. Chapter 2 by SpudWoke [Reviews - 0] (12905 words)