- Text Size +

The plan was for him to be transformed into her panties…her FULL panties.  


Front, back, sides….


Leg holes, waistband, and stitching…


The cute little white tag with a rainbow sewn on the back….


The dark purple bow…  


All of it.  It was all supposed to be him. 


Tragically, his beautiful wife messed up the shifting process and initiated it too soon, sending him into just one of the tiny purple hearts of the purple panties.  James was one heart amongst several dozen…maybe even a hundred.  He couldn’t see himself, but he knew which one he was.  The last thing James saw with his eyes was the sensor probe coming down over top of the slightly lighter and slightly brighter purple heart, a few inches south of the dark purple bow.  Did it matter?  No.  Even though he stood out, Amy had no reason to believe that he was restricted to an existence as just this tiny purple heart.  There was no way Amy would look at James, an otherwise ordinary purple heart in a crowd of ordinary purple hearts, and understand that it was him.  


He thought back to his fingertips rubbing against the very purple heart he’d become, believing it to be perfectly positioned to contact Amy’s tight pussy.  James remembered because he thought that, if he had the control, he’d focus all of his energy and senses into that tiny square inch or so of material.  Ironically enough, that’s all he was going to experience for the rest of the night.  Prior to Shifting, he’d also identified the perfect purple heart to jump to on the back of her panties as well…one that would wedge firmly between her ample, fleshy ass cheeks.  


Too bad that one wasn’t happening now…


He had larger things to worry about than not feeling Amy’s thick ass cheeks hugging and squeezing him, didn’t he?  Surely, he did.  How about the simple matter of being CounterShifted back into his body?


The biggest problem happened immediately after the Shift.  


It stressed James out beyond belief to recall Amy’s finger slowly coming down onto the MCR Device to address the error message that popped up…the one that prompted her to hit Okay or Cancel.  He didn’t have them memorized or anything, but he figured that it had to have something to do with his Shifter profile.


“You have to read the manual!  Read the manual, Amy!” James shouted, but Amy could not hear him.  No one could hear him.


James continued shouting though, “Please Amy!  It’s probably the Shifter backup profile!  You HAVE to hit OK!  If you cancel it, the MCR Device will permanently delete my profile and I won’t have a body to go back into anymore!”


Amy unfortunately heard none of this, but somehow she had the sense to check the manual, and James sighed deeply in relief to know that his Shifter Profile still lived in the MCR Device.


James was now free to worry about a problem that was not quite so present but close enough to inspire worry, it was about getting back into his body the next day.  


His successful CounterShifting.  


Amy started cleaning up the mess of technology on her dining room table, picking up the various manuals inside of the box to make room for them all to stack evenly inside.  She was always quick to clean up and always preferred things organized to her preferences, and now James was watching with fear and excitement as her two massive, globe-sized breasts were coming down toward him.  She was leaning forward to put something away and James flinched as his entire world became just one of her huge tits.  


Already he was a bit disoriented when the light returned to his heart-shaped body, and Amy teased him for enjoying it.  She was right though, he definitely did.  He admired the way her hefty tit quaked and rippled as it lifted from him, as if it were laughing at the abuse it had just imparted on his velvety, frail form.  She stared down at him for a long time, and James could see the gears turning in her head.  Amy stared just long enough for James to feel worried about what she could be thinking, but then she reached out for him.


After that, things became a blur that he struggled to keep up with.  As just one tiny purple heart, his home was the much larger black and purple panties.  His home now twirled freely on Amy’s fingers.  He moaned, managing to stave off the effects of nausea and helplessness just long enough for her to stop spinning him.


His view was often obscured by a crowd of his fellow purple hearts, but the material of the panties was thin enough that light occasionally bled through when the material was stretched enough.  James knew he was being lowered to Amy’s lap, and her pajama-clad fuzzy thighs gave him goosebumps.  The contact with her belly skin was a whole other level though.  


‘The warmth…good god, the warmth…’ James thought in disbelief.


At one point, he recognized her threatening to stuff him down the front of the panties she was currently wearing.  James didn’t have a cock to speak of, but somewhere out there in the universe, in some predescribed pattern of 1’s and 0’s as determined by the MCR Device, James cock was pulling blood to it alarmingly fast and that clouded his ability to think of anything else.




James’ disorientation peaked when he flew through the air up to her face.  He stared into her big, beautiful green eyes.  Just one of those eyes was larger than he was now.  So much about her was bigger than he was now.


He only knew that he was next hovering over her ass because of her teasing, and he wished he could see. Unfortunately, a swarm of purple hearts had folded in and on him, as if they were trying to get a better view of the goddess’s ass crack.  They obstructed his view and by the time they moved, she was lowering him down toward….


‘...her sneaker????’


Amy gently tucked James into her well worn pink and white Nike sneaker, lovingly unfolding him so that he was fully lying on the dirty insole as if it were a mattress.  Luckily for James, his tiny purple heart was face up, so he didn’t have to deal with the taste of the dirty sole, but he could definitely smell it.  


“Please don’t, Amy!” James shouted to no one…not a single person in the universe…as her big, chubby, sock-clad foot rose up and wiggled terrifyingly down to him.  Five chubby bullies threatening to come in and push him around.  This was NOT what he signed up for, but what could he do?  How could he stop her?  He couldn’t.  


It was scary but honestly…even though he didn’t care for feet, it was also INCREDIBLY fucking hot.


But then he had a new problem.  Amy parted her large, pale breasts and stuffed him deep into her cleavage.  The jiggling of soft dense flesh was a rhythmic experience he fell into quickly, but soon he was pulled in under one of her heavy breasts, and the heart he called home was practically sticking to the clammy underside of Amy’s bouncy tit.  


The teasing didn’t stop…not when she was at the liquor store and not during her bouncy walk home, but at least it helped distract James from his worry about what tomorrow would bring.  That nagging worry of his…about being CounterShifted properly.


The strong pressure of her heavy tit finally relented.  James thought she was lifting her tit up to free him, but in reality her tit was being pulled up by the shirt she was removing. The heavy breast lifted just enough for James to plummet to the floor, landing with a light, barely audible impact between her bare feet.


James whimpered in fruitless protest as he next found himself compared to her toes.  She didn’t even realize it, but Amy was pointing out just how small James was in his new body.  


Yes, not James as she mistakenly believed him to be, which was her entire pair of panties.


She was unknowingly comparing James, the tiny, slightly brighter, slightly lighter purple heart, to her toes.  


He was several times smaller than even Amy’s cute, chubby big toe.  He supposed that he might have been closest to the size of her pinky toe, but that would have only been the fleshy orb shape at the end of the toe’s stem.  James was smaller than just about everything, to include his wife’s cute feet and even her smallest toe.  He yearned to be worn by her.  He wouldn’t get to hug her ass as he’d originally hoped, but at least he’d be secure to her body and pressed nicely against her full pussy lips.  He winced in pain as those cute toes scrunched him and lifted him up. The lights went out when James realized the curling of Amy’s toes had actually sealed his tiny purple heart away in the cleavage of her pads, wedging him in firmly where the natural curl of Amy’s toes met the rest of her foot.




The reality that loomed ahead of James and Amy off in the distance, probably not more than 12 hours from now….


That was the whole part he was trying not to think about.  Come tomorrow, Amy was going to have to follow a very specific protocol to CounterShift James from his tiny island of a purple heart. Since the reticulation process didn’t finish before he was shifted, his CounterShift was going to be quite a bit more complicated than the standard procedure, but James had to have confidence in his wife.  He just had to.  It was just following directions, right?



On the other hand, being a ‘less-than-a-day” tiny purple heart on a landscape of velvety black material, James was certainly being put through the ringer by Amy.  


Jame’s poor purple, heart shaped body was stretched to nearly 4 times his standard length when the tug of war started between Amy’s fingers and her toes.  Both were fighting for him and neither were giving up.


Finally, right before James screamed in literal agony, the fingers won, but not without consequences.  A spiteful snap reverberated through his panty home and into his body, as well as all adjacent tiny purple peers as he was casually tossed onto the bed.


Pain and pleasure, it didn’t matter.  All of it was pulling his mind away from logic and reason.  The logic and reason was far scarier than ending up wedged between Amy’s toes or back to the immediate present, when he found himself humiliatingly soaked in the wine that had clumsily and unapologetically sloshed out of her wine glass.


Once again he was placed in her sneaker.


“Why are you doing this?!” James asked miserably.  As she tucked him into the sneaker and threatened to cover him with her dirty socks for the whole night, James was thinking about what he was going to say tomorrow during their very serious talk about all this.  Amy would almost certainly apologize, blaming it on all the wine.  She wouldn’t have been lying and James was going to appreciate the apology.


“You’re about to get so lucky, mister.”


James had never felt such an intriguing and alarming mixture of arousal, fear, vulnerability, contentedness, and existential dread than he did right now, watching his thick, red-headed wife take another long sip of her wine so far above him.  On one hand, he appreciated the distraction from his concerns regarding the manner in which he was shifted into the purple panties he’d purchased for Amy.


James stared down, partially traumatized and partially ecstatic at the cute, wiggling toes that had tried to own him.  They laughed at his fear as they retreated, getting further away.  However, 10 wiggling, potential owners were being traded for one massive, soaking wet owner.  He could see through both sides of himself due to the stretching of the fabric, down to Amy’s feet and up to her dripping wet snatch.  If there was any doubt about where his tiny purple heart was going to align before, there was none now as he stared up into the heavens with excitement and fear.  He sandwiched firmly against her pussy lips, feeling the sensitive lips on either side of his tiny outline.  


James had to go off of context clues…a trait he’d need to learn for the rest of the night if he wanted to understand any more about what Amy was doing that didn’t involve her bare feet or her sweltering hot pussy.


Judging from the slap, the sway of her hips, and the playful, slurred comments, it was clear that she was admiring her own ass in the mirror.  Amy certainly wasn’t the only one that admired her ass, and in this caveman state of disregard for the future and his own restoration, his biggest regret was that he couldn’t feel, smell, touch, and taste Amy’s delicious, thick, cakey ass cheeks.  The worst part was that she thought he was, and she seemed to be into it!


There wasn’t much time for James’ envy of the tiny purple hearts on Amy’s backside, not the ones stretched elegantly over the expansive hemisphere around either of her curvy cheeks, nor the ones wrinkled and folded between them…


…because as the bedsprings groaned, James found himself confronted with an experience that was far larger than anything he’d ever had in his life. 


Larger-than-life lips, dripping with thick, transparent natural lubricant surrounded him, encroaching on his space as if they were sister bullies looking to squeeze the life and love out of him.  And then the third and fourth sister showed up to the party, in the form of Amy’s index and middle finger.  They firmly rubbed up her delicate slit where James was parked, wedging him between her sensitive pussy lips.  He was unable to escape the scent and taste, his nostrils permanently open and his tongue permanently extended.  At least now whatever trace of pussy scent that was left on these panties from the store was now decidedly overwritten by Amy’s strong and sexy aroma.  


The friction was driving little James crazy, and he relished the moment that Amy’s index and ring finger picked up the cum that had transferred from his saturated purple body. It lessened the friction that was causing his skin to burn while he rapidly oscillated between the south-most portion of her pussy and the north-most near her clit. The relief from friction however, was replaced by the sloppy, wet thumping of her fingers over her slit. It was deafening to James’ unpluggable ears.  His only reprieve occurred when Amy apparently lost control and plunged her fingers inside, forcing whatever was between them and her sex inside for the ride, which conveniently included the tiny purple heart that was now James.


It felt like hours had passed, and James went on several journeys of self reflection and identity crisis, all while wishing he could stroke or even for a moment touch the throbbing erection his mind, wherever it was, was telling him he had.  


No such luck.  


No such privilege.  


The orgasm was explosive, and it shook James to his core, saturating him in hundreds of gallons of Amy’s cum.  It was the most sexually gratifying experience of his life and he was practically in tears admiring the beauty of his colossal goddess of a wife, whose meaty pale thighs squeezed in on her fingers and sealed him away from light once more.



Amy drifted off to sleep, her fingers still rubbing against his soaking wet heart with lessening pressure and precision until the gentle snoring started, and her soaking wet hand was protectively cupping little James.


With nothing else to focus on but Amy’s snoring and her occasional repositioning, James’ mind was racing…or whatever it was that was allowing him to organize thoughts based on his sensory inputs.   Was there some kind of wireless transmission of information from the MCR Device, where he, as this lone purple heart would gather sensory information, pipe it back to the MCR Device where his consciousness resided, and then it would in turn send back an organization of thoughts, opinions and emotions that made him understand all the inputs he was generating?


He wished he’d paid more attention when he heard the women in the elevator talking about it.  They were brilliant women clad in pristine white lab coats and meticulous hair done up in braids, showing off their thin and elegant necks.  James was a faithful man through and through, so he had no problem ignoring their objectively good looks, but he found himself still stumbling over himself trying to follow their conversation about the MCR Device.


The intrusive thoughts he experienced, causing him to question the philosophy of his identity were making him uncomfortable but there wasn’t much else to focus on here under the covers of his and Amy’s marital bed.  If he were normal sized, he could have rolled over and pulled her into his big, strong arms.  He could firmly press his hard cock into her big, soft ass and wait to see if she gave him her affirmative signal, which was her wiggling her wide butt into his crotch.  


He couldn’t do any of that right now.  Right now, he was Amy’s drenched purple panties. 

‘No…’


He had to keep reminding himself.


‘...I’m one of the tiny purple hearts…on her panties….’



There were some more intrusive thoughts, cyclical and destructive to his sanity as he sat in his own silence and contemplation, wondering if Amy would be able to figure out how to CounterShift him.  Gratefully, the sleeping, wide-hipped beauty rolled over onto her stomach, forcing her crotch into the mattress and erasing any little that light James could perceive before through the thick comforter.  Somehow, even despite Amy’s drowsy, drunken, and subtle rubbing of her wet crotch into the mattress, James managed to sleep.


Hopefully his understanding of it…the continued sending and receiving of information between his sensory inputs mapped to and from the MCR Device…the idea of a false consciousness transmitting wirelessly over sub-GHz frequencies…was incorrect.  If “he” truly was in the MCR, then that meant that if something happened to it, well…that would be it for him.  


But maybe that would be better if he were trapped here.  What if he wasn’t in the MCR Device?  That would mean he truly was all here in this purple heart, and he always would be.


The thought was too terrifying.  James had to have faith in Amy.  He had to have faith in his girlfriend.  Tomorrow was going to be a big day.  The rest of his life was literally in her hands.




TO BE CONTINUED...