- Text Size +

Recent events took a turn that Liam did not expect. He had gone from putting up with the stench of sweaty, stinky feet and having to clean up toe jam from his sister and girlfriend’s toes. And now he was going to be breastfed? This wasn’t going to be nearly as bad as the last trial (or so he thought), but he also knew that it wasn’t guaranteed to be easy either. The task still terrified him. Those big tits terrified him. But survival was still of the essence and being punished wasn’t about to make things easier. His short talk with Alice confirmed that. He continued to stare at the titanic boobs above him. And he wasn’t staring for the reasons guys typically stare at breasts. It was normal for him to glance at Ivy’s tits even when they were in public places. And he’d never seen her producing milk.

 

Claire gave the end of her boob a light squeeze and squirted some of the milk into her palm. She slurped it up and into her mouth.

 

“Mmmmm.” Claire exclaimed. “Tastes just the same as when I breastfed you when you were babies. I guess my age really hasn’t caught up with me!”

Claire might not have been in her prime anymore, but she certainly wasn’t ‘old’ either. She looked amazing at 47 with her huge tits and curvy figure. Alice really was the spitting image of what Claire was 25 years earlier, albeit slightly heavier (and in a good way). Claire was able to pull off the cougar better than anyone else the rest of them knew. Including Liam.

 

“Now, it’s my perverted little son’s turn for some fun!”

 

Would it be fun? Was any of it?

 

Liam couldn’t do anything about it. He was still trapped in the jar they imprisoned him in. Claire placed her gigantic left breast over the top of the jar, positioning her beautiful pink nipples over the opening. Ivy and Alice looked on with immense interest, anxious to assault Liam with their own boobs. Liam looked on with immense fear and fell down onto his butt, crawling around the bottom edge of the jar. He was like a frightened insect, barely taking note of the futility of his movements.

 

“Mom, no, please!” he begged. Ivy and Alice laughed at his little plea.

 

“Oh, come now, Liam” Ivy said. “Just enjoy it.”

 

“Accept it little bro!” said Alice. “You’re about to get DRENCHED in mommy milk!”

 

It wasn’t that Liam believed there was any real danger, but given all of this was coming from some demonic wand he didn’t want to assume it was entirely safe either. More than anything else he was just grossed out by the idea. He knew his mom was good looking, and he’d even seen her naked before having unintentionally walked in on her in the shower a few times in the past. But arousal wasn’t what came to his mind. She was still his mom.

 

“I hope you’re hungry, you little pervert!” Claire exclaimed as she squeezed her breast.

 

Liam was looking up, still moving about aimlessly in the edges of the jar. First, he saw small droplets of white milk emerging from the tip of his mother’s nipple. The drops splashed on the floor of the jar. Most of it was absorbed into the soft fabric serving as a bed, but some of it lightly sprayed across his leg. Then, it turned into a light stream. The fabric padding was getting soaked. Claire gave her breast a light squeeze again. And again. And again. She was pumping her breastmilk into Liam’s glass cage like she was an oil rig. Liam could no longer avoid it. His floor already soaked, it started to form a puddle at his feet. As his gigantic mother pumped more and more of the milk, it reached his ankles. Then it was almost at his knee, forcing him to stand up. The milk was very warm. If he was in normal circumstances and his eyes were closed, he could have sworn that he was getting a foot bath, or he had stuck his legs into a jacuzzi. How he wished they had gone to the steakhouse for his birthday and settled to have fun at a bathhouse after. Instead of subjecting him to this unreal sexual attack.

 

As Claire kept pumping, Ivy leaned down to look at Liam in his jar closely. “He’s not drinking any of your milk, Claire! And it’s almost at his waist!”

 

“I’ll do something about that!” Alice exclaimed. She waved the wand and pointed it at Liam, thinking carefully about what she wanted. “Little bro, your big sister has just made the choice easier for you! You’ll be able to consume an infinite amount of liquid. And if you don’t do what we want, well… well, LITTLE BRO, you’ll drown IN YOUR MOTHER’S BREAST MILK! And I don’t think you want that. After all, your fun is just beginning!”

 

The giantesses were all laughing, and Claire continued pumping. It had just passed his waist. Liam wondered how his mother could possibly be producing this much milk! Then he took into account his size again. Even without the influence of magic, this was hardly enough for a baby’s meal. He had no choice. Drink the milk or drown. At least they’d made it easier for him with the spell. But for how long did they expect him to do it? With the wand on their side, they could prolong this for days.

 

With great disgust, Liam plunged his face into the rising pool of milk. Oddly enough it didn’t taste bad. It was kind of sweet and a little nutty. But the pleasant taste wasn’t on his mind. Survival was. Liam was gulping milk down quicker than he’d ever consumed anything in his entire life. He’d been out at bars chugging beers by the gallon before, taken part in drinking games that encouraged that kind of bingeing, but this was something else. He was even forgetting to lift his head from time to time to breathe. And it was proving futile. Despite how much breast milk he gulped down, the pool continued to rise. Eventually he could no longer touch the floor of the jar. He was floating. The thought of it crossed his mind and even in his panic it felt surreal.

 

“I’m swimming in my mother’s fucking breast milk.” How does one process that?

 

Claire kept pumping. Even she was beginning to show signs of concern over what was about to happen to her son. But Alice and Ivy knew the plan. Liam’s attempt to survive by drinking the sweet milk was failing. The space between the surface and his mother’s nipple was closing. The rising tide drew him upwards. His head making contact with the skin of her boob pushed him under. Then he was blinded. All he could see was the deep white of the milk. Being submerged muffled his hearing, but he could still make out their laughing on the outside. Running out of oxygen, Liam breathed under the surface. He panicked as breast milk filled his lungs.

“This is it. I’m about to die.” he thought. “Goodbye cruel world.”

 

*CRACK*

*SPLASH*

*THUD*

 

The glass of the jar shattered. The pool of Claire’s breast milk collapsed and spilled all over the table as Liam landed on hard wood. Despite the pain of the fall, he felt relief. He was still aware of his own existence. He was still alive.

 

Coughing and spewing out all the breast milk he swallowed and inhaled he eventually collected himself. He saw the three giantesses looking down at him, smiling.

 

“What?” Alice said teasingly. “You didn’t actually think we’d let you drown, did you? Awww, little bro, you know your big sister would never do that!” Alice then reached down and gave his torso a pinch. But it was no pinch to him. It was like the weight of a car pressing down on him in two directions. Needless to say, Liam was not amused. Not after facing his greatest terror yet.

 

Liam thought to himself about protesting. Even within the giantess fantasy, he couldn’t conceive people getting off to drowning to death. Not even the thought of it! He wanted to complain, but he knew where that would end up. Another electric shock, another experience of being a famine victim. He certainly didn’t want to risk them putting him through that milk ordeal again. All he could do was look up and listen, and try to nurse his excessively full stomach. While the magic had made the gallons of milk that would have killed him disappear, it didn’t stop him from experiencing the pain of a stretched stomach. Liam gave them a pleading look, but worried he was too small for them to be able to make out the details of his despaired expression. He worried if they’d even care.

 

Ivy was getting giddy like a schoolgirl again. “So, what now?! More boob stuff?!” she said, before turning to look at Liam with a mischievous expression. “Wanna play with our big boobs, you little deviant?! *giggle*”

Liam didn’t respond, but Alice gave Ivy a very approving look.

 

“Well, you girls have fun tonight.” Claire said, letting out a little yawn. “That pumping business really took it out of me. Thank the heavens I didn’t have kids later in life. But just promise me one thing… let my naughty little boy have the most dirty and perverted evening of his entire life. I’ll join you two girls again tomorrow morning!”

 

Liam thought to himself. “Tomorrow morning? They’re going to continue this into the next day? When was it going to end? When would these insane bitches stop?!”

 

Claire let herself out of the living room, leaving Ivy and Alice to share the joys of the next adventure alone. They both looked at Liam devilishly. He was beginning to get used to it at this point.

*SNAP*
Alice cast a spell to restore Liam to a state to play with. The pain in his gut was gone, the remaining milk disappeared and left all the nutrients behind. For once, he was hit with something nice by that evil wand. Then Ivy began shaking her boobs. Left and right. Waving them around the way Liam always liked when they were having sex. Alice then followed suit, shaking her own boobs around. Liam actually felt slightly aroused by the sight. Perhaps it was the relief of the spell, or Alice had cast something else on him.

 

“You ready?” Alice asked her best friend.

 

“Oh, hell yeah…”

 

Ivy then enveloped Liam in her hand, trapping him in her dark and sweaty palm. He heard footsteps and had a sense that he was bouncing. They were heading upstairs, to Alice’s room.

 

A long night awaited him. And it would be the greatest night of Alice and Ivy’s lives.

Chapter End Notes:

The rest of this story is available on Patreon. Up to 20 chapters! Additional chapters of this story will be re-released to the public over time, but if you wanted to access it all it's available on Patreon. Hope you have enjoyed it. One day I want to write a new version of the story and make it even better. Please consider becoming a patron as this helps to support my writing.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard