- Text Size +

CHAPTER 6: ENSLAVEMENT

 

Liam’s heart was racing. Every breath he took was quick and shallow. Birthday present? What was Alice talking about? Was this whole thing supposed to be a gift? The questions that were going through Liam’s head were not being answered by any rationalizing ability he might have had. He was in the most horrifying situation of his life. Three women were towering above him like mountains. His sense of smell was overwhelmed by the putrid smell of feet. And worst of all, these were the women in his life that up until now did everything that could to take care of him. Liam was terrified and lost for words. He felt more alone in the world than he had ever felt in his entire life. He didn’t know how to begin, but after his thoughts stumbled for a few more seconds he decided to speak back to Alice.

 

“Birr.. buh… uh.. birth…day present?” Liam asked nervously, sensing that a single wrong word might carry a penalty he wasn’t able to pay for.

 

“Mhm. Your present. From your girlfriend, your mother and I!” Alice replied, raising her eyebrows, smirking and staring down at him.

 

Liam was just as confused as before. He knew it was his birthday, but how exactly was them being gigantic a gift? Or even possible for that matter?! Then he took a moment to observe his surroundings. It wasn’t that Ivy, Alice and Claire were huge. Everything around him was huge. The furniture, windows, the paintings on the walls. Everything in the house looked normal and unchanged. The only thing that changed was him. He was the one that was tiny. They had managed to shrink him! And they were acting as though he was supposed to be enjoying it!

 

“Liam, my son,” Claire said, “is there anything you wanted to tell us?”

 

Realizing he was being given the opportunity to express himself (or was subtly being coerced into doing so) Liam thought he better do so before things got weirder and more uncertain than they already were.

 

“I… I… I’m scared. I don’t know what this is…” Liam replied, a nervous stammer becoming a sustained part of his speech, “And… and… I really want it to stop. Right now. Please? I just want to be turned ba—”

*BOOM*

 

Alice slammed her enormous foot on the floor right next to Liam. Then she flicked her ankle sideways to knock him over. Before Liam even realized it Alice had him pinned under her foot from the chest down, soaking him in her built up sweat and forcing the horrible stench of feet on him even more.

 

“You want it to stop?! You want to be turned back to normal again?” Alice interrupted.

 

Liam struggled to breathe. Even though Alice was hardly putting down any weight, that alone was enough to make him barely able to extend his chest and bring air into his lungs. Panic was setting in, as Liam tried to get his arms free from under the gigantic foot. He was wriggling around like a worm and Alice was really enjoying the feeling. A feeling of monumental power. Being out of breath Liam also struggled to reply back to Alice. Ivy then decided it was her turn to say something to her dear boyfriend.

 

“Liam, my love, my slave, you have been a very naughty boy.”

He turned his attention to Ivy, momentarily ceasing any attempts to get free from the foot pressing down on him and listening to what his captors had to say.

 

Ivy continued “You thought you were going to hide this little fantasy of yours forever, didn’t you? Didn’t think we’d ever come to know the truth? Know what you really wanted?”

 

Liam remained confused. Thoughts raced. “What I really wanted? The truth? What were they talking about?”

 

As Liam remained silent and appearing shocked, Ivy decided to fill him in. “Since you’re a little preoccupied being your sister’s little foot bitch right now, let me tell you about what’s going on and what you’re in for, SLAVE!...”

 

Slave? What the hell do they have in mind for Liam?

 

“… we saw your internet history. We know about your deviant, nasty desires. We know all about wanting to be shrunk down by giant women. We know about your desire to be dominated. We know about your wish to drown in feet, in sweat, in farts, in spit. All of it! We know about your desire for your domination to be incestuous! Ha ha ha. We know about ALL OF IT!”

 

The memory came back to Liam. Last week. When he was checking out those giantess sites and the fetish out of pure curiosity! They must have seen what he was looking at and thought he was into that shit! Oh my god, this could have been so easily avoided! All he had to do was wipe his browser history and he’d be at the steakhouse right now, instead of stuck under his sister’s foot and surrounded by two other giantesses looking to make him suffer!

 

“…and so you know, Liam, my cute little pet, this has been my fantasy ever since I was a little girl. I’m about to live it out and nobody’s going to stop me! But you shouldn’t just be thanking me. Thank your beautiful sister for getting the wand to shrink you down. And thank your mother for taking part. It’s only going to be her second time living out this hot fantasy!”

 

Mom’s second time? Magic wand? Ivy’s fantasy? This must have been her search history! She was the one who caused this whole thing! Liam’s beautiful, delightful girlfriend who cuddled with him watching movies, giving him smooches and looking after him when he was sick was behind it all!

 

“… And since we know this is what you really want, you aren’t about to talk us out of it, slave! We’ve worked far too hard already to back out of this. We’ve shrunken you down to one inch. You’re one fucking inch tall, you tiny little insect! And now we’re going to make all those nasty little fantasies a reality! And we are not going to stop no matter what you say, so don’t bother protesting it. Just accept your submission to us: Your goddesses Ivy, Alice and Claire!”

 

Alice lifted her foot off Liam. He took several very deep breaths as though he had just fled from a bear chasing him in the woods. He slowly got up, his legs shaking with fear. He looked up and slowly turned around, observing the height of these women. Struck by their sadistic gaze beaming down at him.

 

Liam took a moment. He knew now that it wasn’t true malice. They were trying to make him happy. As horrifically mistaken as they were, surely there was a way to get through to them. As scared as he was, he also decided to be optimistic. But he also knew this might be his only chance to through to them. They had to be able to see he was scared and suffering right now.

“G-girls? I know what you’re trying to do!” Liam shouted “I know what you saw on the computer. I know what you’re thinking about me, but I swear on my grave that I was only looking at that stuff because I was curious! That’s all!..”

 

Tears began to drop from Liam’s eyes. He was truly desperate to make the truth known. Or maybe it was the impact of the intense smell of the feet, having a similar effect that you’d have from cutting onions. He was still trying to gasp his way through it. Despite what he was saying, the three giantesses did not seem moved by it.

“I saw it in my search history and it looked weird! It didn’t mean tha-”

 

*STOMP*

 

Liam was once again pinned under a foot. It took a moment for him to collect whose foot it was. All he knew was that it wasn’t Alice’s. This foot smelled even worse and seemed to be coated in even more sweat than the last. A cheesy odor invaded Liam’s sense of smell, contributing more to his disorientation. As his vision momentarily blurred up, he regrettably took as deep a breath he could to see who was pinning him down now. Sweetness, it was Ivy. As she was looking down, her face looked totally indifferent to the suffering she was doing. Ivy, the girl he loved, the girl he wanted to propose to after college, was tormenting him with her gigantic smelly foot!

 

“Liam, darling” Ivy said, “Lying about this is only going to make it worse! We’re your owners now and you may as well enjoy it! It’s your fantasy!”

 

He felt even more desperate. How the fuck was he supposed to get the truth through their heads? Did they not use any scepticism at all before they went ahead with this plan?! Were all 3 of them that thick?! He didn’t want to risk defying them even further, not knowing what was in store.

 

“We don’t like disobedient little pets” Claire said, with her own unique authority in her tone.

 

Ivy lifted her foot up. Liam’s clothing was now crumpled up and soaked in a mixture of his girlfriend and sister’s sweat. Just touch it was enough to cover his hand in the accumulated dirt and grime of the last week.

 

“So,” Alice said, “do you want to play or do you want to make this more difficult for yourself, slave?”

 

Liam looked up at them again. The menacing smiles remained, completely unconcerned about his wellbeing. One last moment of trying to be reasonable with them. Liam got down on his knees and clasped his hands together. “Please god” he thought to himself.

“I appreciate your trying to make me happy,” Liam pleaded “but I mean it! You’ve all made a terrible mistake! I don’t like this at a-”

 

*BOOM*

 

Yet another foot came down on Liam. It was his mother Claire’s this time. Hers was no less heavy than Ivy’s or Alice’s, but seemed to be washed. Who thought there might be a chance for relief in this scary and nauseating situation? Staring up at her face, there’s was no more mercy in it than he had found anywhere else.

Tears were welling up his in eyes. In an almost infantile way Liam whimpered “Muh-muh-mommmm-mommy?!” in a desperate appeal to her motherly instincts. If they were even there anymore. But it didn’t work. All this made Claire do was press down even harder, grinding him into the carpet against her soles.

 

“Little boy,” Claire said, chuckling “there’s no way out.”

 

Alice bent over and placed her enormous head right over Liam. “LITTLE BRO!” she began, “you’ve been so naughty defying your goddesses like this. You’re lucky we’re willing to cut you some slack. But I promise you, if you comply it’s all going to be worth it!”

 

Watching Liam’s erratic wriggling under his mother’s foot and the fear in his eyes Alice thought to herself “He’s really good at playing the part! He knows exactly what he’s doing!”

 

“Shall we begin?” said Ivy, “tiny boyfriend?!”

 

Ivy reached down and picked up tiny little Liam. She was amazed at how little he weighed. He was as light as a small coin! Liam couldn’t exactly do much about this situation and thought it wise to keep still. He didn’t want Ivy to drop him, nor did he want to anger these three vicious titans in anyway. The three giantesses moved towards the living room couch. Ivy gently put Liam down on the carpet again, once again placing him at eye level with her monster toes.

 

Claire crashed to the couch as if she was excited by the new episode of her favorite show. Then she realized something and made it known to the other women. “Hey, we haven’t even taken our clothes off yet!” she exclaimed.

 

It was as though a lightbulb went off in both Ivy and Alice’s heads. Alice turned to look at Liam, who stared right back at her. Her expression was very suggestive.

“What?” Alice said, “you didn’t think we were going to remain dressed through this whole thing, did you?! No, no, no LITTLE bro! We’re making this as sexy as possible for you. Wait till you see what you’re in for!”

 

Liam remained silent, nervous over what was about to happen.

 

Stripping off their clothes down to just bras, Liam was dumbstruck by what was going on. As if he wasn’t already losing his grasp on reality there was an additional element of taboo now seeing his mother and sister taking their clothes off with the intention to arouse him. The clothes were piling up on the living room floor nearby. As Ivy was removing her shirt, she caught Liam looking at her. Her titanic breasts jiggled in her bra as she bounced on the couch in excitement.

 

“Oh, look!” Ivy said, “I think he’s even starting to enjoy himself now! Aren’t you, you dirty little boy!” only to throw her shirt on top of him. Although it was just a shirt, the impact of it landing on him still knocked him back down to the carpet. Ivy’s scent was all over the shirt, and there was something very slightly comforting about it. Liam loved that scent in other contexts, but now it was something he would associate with fear. Ivy then lifted the shirt off and started laughing at him again. She was truly going nuts with the power she had just inherited!

 

All of the clothes were now off. The three beautiful women were now down to their underwear. Tight bras, string-thin underwear and confident attitudes to go with them. Part of Liam was really turned on by it. Was it just the sight of these luscious women with their big breasts, round asses, thick curves and pretty faces? He knew he wasn’t into the giantess fetish. The whole thing weirded him out! But he knew that what little pleasure he was getting surely would not last long.

 

“Now, slave!” Alice said with a relaxed yet devilish smile “are you ready to be our personal foot cleaner?! Now that it matters, because we’re going to force you either way!”

 

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*BOOM*

 

The giantesses’ legs were stretched out and their feet landed on the floor in front of him. One by one. On his left was his mother Claire, directly in front of him his girlfriend Ivy, and to his right his sister Alice. Three goddesses, sticking their feet in front of Liam ready to serve.

 

“So, who first?” said Claire.

Chapter End Notes:

The rest of this story is available on Patreon. Up to 20 chapters! Additional chapters of this story will be re-released to the public over time, but if you wanted to access it all it's available on Patreon. Hope you have enjoyed it. One day I want to write a new version of the story and make it even better. Please consider becoming a patron as this helps to support my writing.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard