- Text Size +

CHAPTER 9: HOPE

 

Seeing the near hopelessness of his situation, Liam crawled towards Ivy’s foot. He was slow, he was totally unenthused about the whole thing and he dreaded it. Would it be worse than his sister Alice’s toe jam or would he be given some relief? This was the one thing dominating his mind as he slowly went in.

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

 

Ivy slammed her feet on the floor back and forth in a frustrated pace. The sound of the feet hitting the carpet over and over and over again echoed in John’s ears like claps of thunder. It was deafening, but it was utterly terrifying.

 

“Hurry up, little slave!” Ivy exclaimed, “I’ve been waiting so long for this moment and you’re making me wait.”

 

“I-I’m… t-tired.” Liam replied, with a quiet, fatigued tone. “I’m trying to move as… fast... as I… as I can.”

 

“Goddess.” Ivy said.

 

“Goddess” Liam replied. He really had to learn to remember to say that, lest he would get inflicted with some other kind of torture. The shocks and the hunger were bad enough as is. That magic wand was something out of hell.

 

Liam made it to the gap between the big toe on Ivy’s right foot. The huge pile of gunk that was the toe jam was just as large as those of Alice’s feet. This was due to be more of a challenge however. The hunger was gone. The drive to relieve his pain was absent this time. Liam had to chow down on the disgusting substance that was his girlfriend’s toe jam on pure willpower. It was a different kind of torture. A lot more psychological, and those crazy giant women knew it.

 

Liam bit into the toe jam. To his astonishment, it didn’t taste as bad. He didn’t know how it was possible given the same spell conjured it on Alice’s feet. However, it was still horrendous. It was like accumulated dirt, sweat, old cheese and laundry lint combined into a single, toxic mix. He swallowed the first bite and it left a very bitter aftertaste.

“Oh god” Liam thought to himself. The initial taste was a relief, but Ivy’s aftertaste was worse than Alice’s! He knew this slight relief was too good to be true. The women caught the pained expression on Liam’s face.

Claire moved her face down to Liam, deciding to reengage with the situation. “What’s the matter, my dear naughty son? Is your girlfriend’s delicious toe jam not to your liking?” she said.

 

Liam rested his hand on the rough skin between Ivy’s toes. He didn’t know how to respond in any way other than pretending he liked it. He took a moment to calculate a response.

 

“Mah-mah- momm- ugh, I mean uh, goddess mommy?” Liam replied, feeling slightly disoriented by Ivy’s toe jam’s aftertaste. “I feel di-dizzy and too full. My stomach can’t hold much-much more toe jam.”

Although Liam was terribly exhausted and his stomach was full, he believed playing this act of being truly beyond the ability to serve Ivy, even when compelled, would work. Or maybe it wouldn’t. It was a gamble.

 

Ivy, Alice and Claire looked at each other. Liam gazed up, watching them calculate a response. It was like putting your life savings on black in roulette, and fearing the possibility of a red number. The giantesses began to talk among themselves. Ivy raised her foot and casually pinned Liam down to the carpet, blocking his sight and his hearing. While he was under her sweaty, stinky foot he was tense. What were they talking about?

 

Then he saw the light again and the muffled sound disappeared. Ivy had given him his sight and hearing back. If only she would use that wand to get rid of that gross aftertaste of the toe jam.

Ivy, Alice and Claire were looking down on him. There was much less of a sadistic vibe coming from them this time. Instead, it looked as though they were going to be… rational? Surely not?

 

“Slave” Ivy began “we see now that perhaps we’ve set a task too unrealistic for you.”

 

Liam was very focused. Had he actually gotten through? She was still calling him slave so the torment wasn’t about to end. But he’s not being made to finish the toe jam?

 

Then Alice continued. “We might have gotten just a LITTLE too ambitious to start off, bro!”

 

“So, we’re going to give you a break!” Claire said. “But don’t fret, it won’t be for long. Just enough for you to regain some strength and digest that yummy meal you were given! You’ll be back to serving your goddesses soon enough!”

 

The way the three giantesses finished each other’s sentences was terrifying. It was almost like these sadistic bitches were operating in a hive mind. Maybe the wand did that? Maybe the wand was corrupting them in ways Liam had not even considered yet. Ways that THEY had not considered.

 

Liam, realizing the payoff of his gamble anxiously asked “So… what’s going to happen to me in the meantime?”

 

“THIS!” Ivy exclaimed as she raised the wand.

*BANG*

 

Glass walls appeared on all sides of Liam. He looked above and saw the gap was open. It was like a jar without a lid. No. It WAS a jar without a lid. But to him this jar was a prison cell. To him the walls looked to be about 50 feet high. And there was no way to climb up and out. The only comfort was the soft padding on the group that served as a bed. The giantesses were laughing at Liam’s new ‘home.’ It was so little that it made a hamster’s cage look like a mansion in comparison. This was all part of the domination those women were inflicted on him.

 

The three giantesses moved their faces really close to the jar, eyeing Liam and he held his hands against the glass in disbelief.

 

“Little bro” Alice said, “I suggest you get some rest. In a few hours we’ll be back to play some more. And it’s gonna be so sexy, I promise you!”

 

With that threat, the giantesses just up and left the room. No time for questions, not even any commands. Just little Liam left alone in a jar, unable to escape and the only knowledge he had was that the torture was to resume. Almost defeated, Liam fell down on his back. Although he was fatigued, he was thankful to finally have a moment to himself free of those disgusting feet and those cruel ladies. He closed his eyes and began to think. Liam was going to treat the next however many minutes or hours to conjure a plan of escape. But where do you even begin in a situation as dire as this one?

*****
LIAM’S THOUGHTS

 

“All my life I’ve been reliant on others saving me from bad situations. All my life I’ve been able to put in 50% effort and get by. All my life I’ve been free of the need to be creative in my solutions to problems. And now I find my life in moral danger from those that have always been coming to my aid and dragging me out of the shit. I’ve never been so scared, or so disgusted, or uncertain of what awaits me.

 

I have to find a way out of this. I MUST find a way out of this. But I don’t have any of the intellectual skills to do that. How am I supposed to fucking utilize skills that I’ve never developed?!

 

And what’s the best way to survive if that’s what it comes down to? Is it blind compliance and let them do whatever they want, causing it to go on longer? Or is it defiance to the point that they finally accept it? How do I even get a word of that defiance in if they’ll literally torture me into doing the opposite? What if they just end up killing me? I don’t trust what that wand might be doing to their heads. Were they even in control anymore? Well, this jar is too tall and I’m tired. They’ve left the room. All I can do now is wait and hope they’re more gentle…”

 

And with that thought Liam closed his eyes and lay down. He recuperated his energy, digested Ivy and Alice’s toe jam and waited. Anxious about the next trial ahead of him, but also increasingly impatient for the opportunity to escape or fix this whole thing. The proof he could get through in some ways was there. But could little Liam ramp up that factor and get them to use their heads? Could he make the torture stop?

 

*****

4 hours had passed. Liam had a chance to get some shut-eye, but he was plagued with nightmares. Without any doubt he knew that some kind of post-traumatic stress disorder was setting in for him. How was he to live with that should he survive this? Furthermore, how could he love Ivy anymore? How could he continue to call Alice and Claire sister and mother? He was conflicted on his feelings towards these women. They think what they’re doing is an act of love, but they mindlessly accepted it all at face value with applying any scrutiny. If he gets out of this, he’s moving somewhere else and cutting them off. He was going to be a grown up. Ironically, he wouldn’t consider growing up until he shrank down to only an inch tall.

 

*BOOM*

 

It was a footstep. But nobody had entered the living room again. He assumed that his mother had taken a nap and Ivy and Alice went up to her bedroom to watch something on Netflix. Who was it?

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*BOOM*

The footsteps were getting louder. Getting closer. Someone was coming. And Liam wasn’t sure who he wanted it to be? Ivy was getting more sexual gratification out of this than any of them. Alice was drunk on power and turning into an abusive tyrant. And his dear mother appeared to be blind and was turning the whole thing into a comedy. None of those options offered Liam a chance to be honestly heard.

 

*BOOM*

 

It was Alice.

 

She approached the jar and peered down at Liam through the opening at the top.

 

“Well, well, well, look who was wide awake at just the right time!” she said.

 

Liam stared back up, putting on a grumpy expression in an attempt to mask his fear. It wasn’t working. “Alice” he said.

 

“There’s no point lollygagging, little brother. No, no, no, there certainly isn’t!” she teased.

 

“Alice, it’s just you and me right here. No Ivy getting off to my pain, and no clueless mom. You’ve got to listen… please. That internet search history wasn’t mine, and based on how she’s acting it’s pretty clear it’s Ivy’s!”

 

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. You just loooooove playing the unwilling victim don’t you? Just enjoy it, Liam! You can see we’re having fun!”

 

“You’re fucking crazy Alice. And I didn’t think you’d…” and then Liam bit his lip. He was about to call her stupid before he stopped himself.

 

Alice put on a ‘babytalk’ voice. “Nawwww, does a cat have wittle wiam’s tongue?”

 

Liam didn’t reply back. He just stared back, fuming with anger and fearing that she knew what he was going to say and punishment was imminent.

 

“Now, dear brother” she continued “we were talking after our last game. We thought you might like to… regress a little.”

 

Regress? What does that mean? Lighter play (torture)? Liam was puzzled.

 

“Yep. We’re gonna let you take a few steps back… developmentally… you like…. boobies, Liam?”

 

*SNAP*

 

Alice pulled off her bra. But she didn’t just pull it off. She flat out tore it in two like Superman and her BBW boobs dropped out, jiggling as they fell. Clearly she had been playing with the wand out of his sight and had given herself freakish strength.

 

Liam certainly was a fan of boobs. BIG BOOBS. But this was his sister Alice. And he was still in a desperate and dangerous situation. He wasn’t about to forget either of those things. He felt no arousal at all.

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

 

Then Ivy and Claire entered the room. They positioned themselves in a circle around his jar. They were smiling like demons, like that was anything new at this point. Part of Liam was getting used to it. Then Alice pulled out the wand as Ivy and Claire removed their bras, albeit a lot less dramatically.

 

*WHOOSH*

 

Alice waved the wand around. Pointing it to Claire, to Ivy and then herself.

 

Liam looked on. He wasn’t seeing anything. Just three giant women surrounding him topless and looking to be cruel to him. And then he saw it.

 

The giantesses’ nipples were dripping with milk. Breast milk.

 

“Ready to suckle mama again, my naughty little boy?” Claire said.

Chapter End Notes:

The rest of this story is available on Patreon. Up to 20 chapters! Additional chapters of this story will be re-released to the public over time, but if you wanted to access it all it's available on Patreon. Hope you have enjoyed it. One day I want to write a new version of the story and make it even better. Please consider becoming a patron as this helps to support my writing.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard