- Text Size +

The following morning Ivy woke up and remembered a deadline. She had to have a mock medical report ready for tomorrow or else she would be failing her class on anatomy. In a rush, she went to the kitchen. Liam was there making toast. Alice and Claire were watching the morning news. Ivy, wanting to save time on breakfast, snatched a piece of toast off of Liam’s plate. Before he could react, she gave him a kiss.

 

“Liam baby, I just remembered that I have a project due tomorrow and I haven’t finished my last draft. Talk to you tomorrow. Love you!”

 

As Ivy went out the door, Alice and Claire were both laughing at her disorganization and her now creating a need for Liam to make another piece of toast for himself. Coming to himself, Liam had a giggle with them. Being a student, he understood that feeling very well. It was after this that Liam realized that with Ivy not around it would be an ample opportunity to catch up on his own essay. He was half way done, but knew if he could discipline himself and really crack down, he’ll have a long evening available to game.

 

 Hours of gaming. Hell yes.

 

After eating, Liam sat down at his computer, coffee in hand and ready to grind out another B- paper. He opened the history to open up all the sources he found yesterday. It was then that he spotted Ivy’s activities from the night before. Although he did not know who to pin it on. He was fast asleep all night and had no memory of Ivy getting out, or getting back in the bed. Not knowing who it was he didn’t want to go out pointing fingers. Despite his great desire to get to gaming ASAP, Liam’s curiosity got the better of him and he found himself looking through the links and making some searches of his own.

 

He saw videos. Lots of videos with sexy women. Wearing bikinis and tight clothing. Some of them had cheap special effects, some of them involved women stepping on toy solders and action figures, many used the camera like a point-of-view device. Although he found the women attractive, he didn’t get any excitement from the giantess material. Was he really supposed to be turned on by the fantasy of a giant woman forcing him to lick her feet? Was he supposed to overlook the obvious physics issues involved in a giant woman crushing him between her monstrous tits? Liam’s response was basically a cross between being disgusted and totally perplexed. He investigated further and found accounts of macrophiles across the internet talking about their fetish.

 

“It’s the ultimate fantasy in domination. You’re so small and the giantess can do whatever she wants with you. Sometimes she’s loving, but I really love it when she’s cruel and makes me into a toy. She’ll put me right up her ass and take absolute pleasure in crushing me with her ass muscles. Maybe she’ll make me into a pet and put me in a cage with a little hamster wheel. It’s really degrading and I love it. The possibilities really are endless.”

 

“I like to add an extra level of intimacy and taboo to my giantess fantasy. I like to imagine that the women in the videos are a relative. Mother, sister, aunt, cousin. I don’t NEED them to be a relative, but the wrongness of it adds a thick layer of additional excitement for me. And if this could happen in real life, with my real mom or sister I’d become their little pet in a HEARTBEAT.”

 

Liam couldn’t understand the enthusiasm of these people. Although he liked Ivy taking control in bed sometimes, he was no masochist by any stretch and he certainly was not into incest. Even at the height of his puberty and his hormones raging he never got his rocks off on the idea of having sex with his mother or with Alice. There was a wrongness to it that needed no elaboration for him.

 

The only question remaining now was who was it that looked this up? He didn’t want to think of his mom, or Alice or his precious Ivy as being into this strange fetish. He’d be able to accept it if that’s what they were into, but he was too weirded out by it to want to be involved in it anyway whatsoever. Maybe as long as he didn’t know he’d be able to live with the idea that it probably was not Ivy and that it really was none of his business. So someone didn’t delete their search history when they were looking at porn. So what? He’d done that plenty of times and he was sure that his mother, at some point, had checked up on him to see if he was actively watching porn.

 

“Well, at least it’s something I’m never going to have to experience” Liam thought to himself.

And he moved on to work on his essay. He was far too hungry for Call of Duty to think about some obscure fetish any longer.

 

Liam submitted his paper later that afternoon. He didn’t need to think twice about making himself a plate of nachos and heading into his room to play his Xbox. With the computer free, Alice decided to take the opportunity to browse around the internet mindlessly. Little did she know that what she’d end up doing would be anything but mindless.

 

“Holy shit” Alice muttered to herself.

 

She saw the tabs that Liam left open. Two of them were of giantess videos on sites like Pornhub, Spankbang and other sites. There was even a clips4sale page in one of these tabs. Did Liam like this stuff so much that he was willing to pay for it? With an allowance like the one that he received, money was of no concern to him. He could drown in this material and still be able to keep up all his other spending habits. What fascinated Alice the most were the testimonies from other macrophiles on the internet. What she got out of reading them was an insight into Liam’s sexual psychology. He wasn’t as vanilla as she thought! He was a full blown perv!

 

“Damn, look what he’s into…. breastfeeding… incest… saliva… vore… feet. He even wants to go up a woman’s nose!”

 

Alice might have happened upon this by accident, but she wasn’t gonna take the “Don’t ask, don’t tell” approach that her brother went with earlier. She had every intent of making this known to those around her. In a weird way, the whole thing kind of turned Alice on too. For too long she had felt out of control with her weight, her endless college papers and so on. She wanted to be the one in control, and if it meant that her dear brother would be the one that would be submissive to her there was something to gain for both of them! She could have the power that she craved so badly. And Liam would get to live out his incestuous, smelly giantess kink and live as a slave. Maybe forever if it came to it. It would make it feel more real right?

 

Alice began making a plan. And she wasn’t going to take any chances. This wasn’t about to be some half-assed thing she stitched together at the last minute. No. She was going to do everything in her power for Liam to live out his crazy sexual fantasy. She was gonna incorporate every single giantess kink she could think of. She was gonna make it last for a long time. And Ivy and her mother would be involved. It was destined to be something special. Destiny caused Liam to fail to close that tab. Destiny brought Alice to the computer at that time. Liam left the tiniest crack open and an ocean flowed in to seal his fate. He was going to be a tiny slave and completely at their mercy.

 

She couldn’t deny it. She was feeling euphoric over the whole thing.

 

She saved the links for future reference and began to do future research. But she wanted the whole thing to be a surprise. Alice went up to Liam’s room and knocked on the door. There was no answer. She gently turned the knob and peeked in. Liam was sitting there in the dark, with the glow of the TV being his own source of light. He was wearing his headphones too and could only hear the sound of gunfire and grenades. He was totally immersed in his video game.

 

Alice snickered to herself. “If only he knew how immersed in another fantasy he was gonna feel in the coming days” she thought.

 

For a few moments longer, she continued to stare at her brother. There was something really carnal about it. It was like she was a predator sizing up her prey for the kill. Suddenly, Liam turned around. He was a little surprised to see his beautiful sister standing in his door frame.

 

“Jeez, you scared me, sis. What’s up?”

 

“It’s nothing. I just wanted to know what you were doing?”

 

“Playing games. Eating junk food. The usual.” he replied.

 

“Is there anything you wanted to tell me?” Alice inquired.

 

Liam looked a little perplexed. He pursed his lips and bobbled his head left and right a few times. “Nothing I can think of right now.”

 

He was so good at covering it up and playing it cool. That’s how he kept it secret all these years!

 

“Well, you know you can always talk to me. About ANYTHING, Liam. You’re my little bro and I just want you to be happy.”

 

Liam was no stranger to getting friendly reassurances from his older sister, but even with that he thought Alice’s behaviour was incredibly strange. Awkwardly he replied “And I just want you to be happy too.” with the hopes that Alice would be satisfied and drop this strange mood she was in. He added “Also, when you pick up the groceries later could you please get us a tub of ice cream? I’m sorry, but I polished off the rest after dinner yesterday.”

 

She thought to herself, “Ice cream. Maybe I can work that in there.”

 

“You bet, little bro.” Alice said with a smile and warm tone in her voice. “Anything for you!”

 

Alice closed the door. Liam wasn’t about to get away from his Xbox anytime soon. It was normal for him to be glued to that thing for hours after he put an essay out. It was Liam’s way of working hard and playing hard. They’d both be playing way harder soon enough. She decided the next logical course of action was to get Ivy up to speed. Her best friend and Liam’s perfect girlfriend had to know about this. Perhaps she knew something about it already and neglected to tell her. They were all going to be on the same page soon enough.

Alice called up Ivy.

“Hello?”

 

“Hey Ivy! Have you finished your homework yet?”

 

“I’m putting in the final touches now. What’s up?”

 

“We need to have a talk about Liam.”

“Is he okay?” Ivy replied, sounding slightly concerned.

 

“Oh, he’s fine. He’s locked up in his cave playing games. But I was hoping we could hang out at your apartment and have a talk about him. I think it’s something you should know about if you don’t already. And I think Liam will be ecstatic over whatever we can do for him!”

 

Ivy could sense the excitement. This couldn’t possibly be something bad. If Liam was cheating on her, or coming down with an illness or anything bad then Alice wouldn’t be so giddy.

 

“Does this have anything to do with his birthday?” Ivy asked.

 

“Yes, yes, that’s perfect! Ivy, you and I are gonna give Liam the best birthday gift of his life!”

 

At the other end of the line, Ivy raised her eyebrows and put on a very sceptical expression.

 

“Well, those $400 skis made him pretty happy” Ivy said.

 

“Oh, he’s gonna like what we give him way more than skis.” Alice said, with a hint of suggestion in her voice followed by a light chuckle.

 

Ivy thought to herself “Geez, Alice is acting weird.” She put it down to her excitement. Maybe Ivy would feel the same enthusiasm when she found out whatever it was her best friend was talking about.

 

“Can I come over?” Alice asked. “We could talk about Liam’s gift over Chinese food. My treat!”

 

Even under normal circumstances, Ivy couldn’t say no to Chinese food.

 

“Okay, but if you’re pulling my leg over this I’m not taking any pity on you at our next run slowpoke.”

 

“Well, on our next run Liam might come too!” Alice said.

 

Ivy, was confused once again thought “Liam running? That guy and his little dadbod-like chub wouldn’t run unless a monster was after him.” She figured there was no point getting into this deeper over the phone.

 

“Okey dokey smokey! You head over and I’ll place the order! Girls night in!” Ivy exclaimed.

 

“No boys allowed! See you soon!” and like that Alice was one step closer to making this fantasy of Liam’s come true.

Chapter End Notes:

The rest of this story is available on Patreon. Up to 20 chapters! Additional chapters of this story will be re-released to the public over time, but if you wanted to access it all it's available on Patreon. Hope you have enjoyed it. One day I want to write a new version of the story and make it even better.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard