- Text Size +

"...surely there are biological factors at work but we really must consider how mental factors dictate growth as well. The recent incident in Kansas is a perfect example. We often call the women that experience mega-growth 'victims' but in this case she may have been anything but! She admitted she held a desire to become taller, and it's possib-" *click* I shut the radio off as I finished getting ready.

The newsman had a point. Stacey something-or-other had contracted the growth virus and grown to... 35 feet tall I think? I didn't remember the details so much as the two pictures that had floated around the internet after. She was a volleyball player who caught the virus while on break from college. The incident happened in Dodge City, and was thankfully outdoors; only one person suffered any injuries. As she neared her final height she lost her footing and fell on her butt... And a pickup traveling down Main Street. The man in the truck was being taken to the hospital when reporters arrived and began documenting the incident.
The first picture was of the giantess, completely nude of course, posed next to the town bank, a two story, tan, brick building built in the 1800s. The roof reached to just below the bottom of her breasts, and she leaned with one elbow on the roof and another crooked out, her hand on her hip. She wore an elated smile that was only slightly frightening considering she had nearly squished someone not long before. Her figure was as you would expect on a college-aged volleyballer: slim and toned with a modest hip-to-waist ratio and B-cup breasts (Well, proportionally B-cups, as they each weighed about as much as two women her previous height). This was interesting to scientists, as most women experienced other changes besides an increase to their overall size. Often, women who grew gained larger breasts or wider hips. One woman's hair had even turned natural blonde from a dark brown. So the fact that Stacey had only increased in size without other alterations was odd, and the news reported that a week earlier she had confided in a friend that she wished she would catch the virus to gain an advantage in her sport. She certainly got her wish, as after she was on NoGro she had a height of something like eight and a half feet, more than enough to dominate any court. Her new competitive advantage would've been for nothing if she'd ballooned out elsewhere and consequently lost her sense of balance. A little too lucky to be coincidence, some said.
As for the second picture... Well it stuck with me the most. It captured the remains of the pickup truck, its fornt axle split and wheels splayed far to the sides. It was at its thinnest near either side of the hood, with noticeable divots where her supersized asscheeks had landed. The windshield was also pushed in and separated at the bottom, caving under the strain of her final spurt. The press release praised the drivers quick braking and offered gratitudes that the street had been quiet at the time, and that the driver was only hurt by the airbag going off. Man, what a sight that must've been coming down on him...


I was shaken from my thoughts by a text from Tiff saying that she was outside. Taking a glance around, I decided everything was looking well and grabbed my bag on the way out.


As I stepped out of my apartment building I saw Tiff getting out of her car.


"Hi" she said, unzipping her jacket. She didn't much look dressed for the office. When she pulled her jacket off she REALLY didn't look dressed for work, as she was showing a lot of her almost copper-colored skin. She wore a tight, sage green, spaghetti strap tank top that halted right about where her ribcage ended, showing off her inviting midsection; soft but toned in a way that would suit a 90s pop star. The bottom of her stomach was visible in full as well, as she paired her top with a set of jeans that were slightly baggy in the leg but held slim at her hips. They were zipped to the top with the button undone and rolled down twice at the top, creating a super low-rise effect. The outfit was completed with a pair of plain black high top sneakers.


It was quite jarring to see such a display from the diminutive girl, the white blouse and suit jacket of her work outfits had hid her figure terribly. Her hips bent away gently from her slim frame, and I found that each breast, which I had expected to sit just inside the width of her back, actually sat just slightly past where her arms fell at her sides, larger than imagined. When the jacket cleared her shoulders they moved slightly, just a little bounce that seemed to take my gaze for a full hour, even if it had only taken a moment to look her up and down. I couldn't see any straps on her shoulders, and I nearly gulped realizing they were that perky without any support. I felt blood rising in my head, I had never expected to be so attracted to an office mate I had such a good, and decidedly platonic, relationship with.


"Did they... change the dress code?" I said, tamping down my spinning thoughts of attraction. If Tiff thought anything of showing so much skin she didn't show it, instead giving me her usual relaxed smile.


"No, no. I have today and the next two days off to hang with my Mom while she's in town."


"Tiff!" I said, shocked. "If I had known you were doing that I would've taken the bus! You shouldn't have come out here just for me."


Tiff looked down at her feet, looking almost embarrassed. I suddenly felt self conscious.


"Well... I also need to pick my Mom up from her hotel, and it's on the way to the office." Tiff murmured. I really hadn't meant to stamp down her mood when she was the one doing me a favor.


"Sure thing, thanks for working me in too." I said, trying to seem nonchalant as I moved to the passenger door. She turned around to get in herself, and I took in a quick look at her outfit from the back. I could see a little bit more of her ass than when it was covered by the hem of her work jacket, but it was still difficult to judge with her baggy and folded over jeans. However, I was surprised to see two extremely cute back dimples along her smooth skin as it caught the sun, still rising in the morning sky.





As we turned off the highway, Tiff asked me a favor. "Can you get donuts for the meeting on Thursday? I forgot to ask anyone to cover for me yesterday."

"Sure thing. That place on Clifford Street, right?"

"Yeah," she said through glue-green eyes in the rearview mirror. "They'll have it ready, just tell them it's under my name..."

She turned the corner to one of the fanciest Hotels downtown. I knew her mom worked as a diplomat, so it made some sense she'd have a nice place. We pulled into a parking spot and I was greeted with the same sight I had seen before I got into the car: a woman's back dimples. However these dimples of Venus were on the most monstrously thicc woman I had ever seen. To say she was poured into her burgundy knit dress would've been an understatement, it might have to be cut off at the end of the day. Every small crease of her body was visible, dimples, the ditch of her spine, and especially the lines of her underwear. Her thighs held against a considerable divot on either leg where the bottom of her dress pushed into her skin, which was just a shade darker than Tiff's. The woman turned as if looking for something, her side now facing us I got a view of her burgeoning breasts, warping the knit texture of her dress from somewhat straight lines into wide ovals. Her belly curved into thighs which flared aggressively outwards, somewhat like the roots of a mangrove tree, jutting outwards maybe two inches further forward than her midsection. Her eyes turned our direction and seeing the hatchback she began waving and jumping in excitement.

I nearly had a heart attack. Not only was every atom of this gorgeous woman suddenly in motion, causing my temperature to rise, I also was stunned to realize this was none other than Tiff's mother. Tiff got out first to meet her and they exchanged hugs, Tiff nearly disappearing in her mom's embrace. I fumbled to grab my bag to move to the back seat, with suddenly sweaty hands. As I got out of the car I heard the woman say "Oh this must be your work friend! Hi!"
I mustered my best smile and waved, holding the door open for her as she rocked towards me. "You're as gentlemanly as I've heard, and I've heard a LOT about you." She said with a shark-like grin. "Lucretia, pleased to meet you." She said as she stuck out a hand for me to shake. I reached out, "Nice to mee-" and she ripped me into a deep hug normally reserved for close friends and family. It was like being in a warm and voluptuous hot dog bun, and so, so soft. I felt my pants tightening and fought to regain control.

"Mom!!" gasped Tiff, in a tone of voice I had never heard from her before. I managed to pull my head over to see her face, which had blushed bright red in embarrassment, Huh, something else I hadn't seen from her until now. I felt myself blush in return, and despite being hugged by a MILF, my focus immediately switched to just how cute Tiff looked. Lucretia released me and looked me in the eye, which for her was only an inch or so lower than my 6'2" frame. "Seriously, thank you for being such a good friend to my daughter. It sounds like you've been a breath of fresh air at work. Besides, she needs the help reaching things!" Lucretia chuckled. I had no idea just extending common courtesy to Tiff had meant so much she had gushed to her mother about me. If anything, she had made the first effort to start conversations and become "buddies" as she so liked to call us. I felt a little sheepish, all things considered.

"Of course," I said, moving my gaze back to Tiff as she squirmed, avoiding my eyes. Once again held the door for Lucretia, who squeezed in with considerable effort. As I shut the door I looked over the top of the car at Tiff, I joked "I think I'll sit on your side." as the passenger seat whined backwards, taking nearly all of the leg room behind Lucretia. Tiff just nodded, still bright red.

The ride to the office was pretty short from the hotel, filled with Lucretia talking non-stop about the work she was in town for, all the emails she had to reply to, but mostly mothering Tiff. The usual "are you eating enough", and "how is work" stuff. When we pulled into work I thanked Tiff for the ride, and told her I'd see her Friday, before wishing both women a good visit with each other. I strode towards the doors with a sigh, the rest of the day surely wouldn't be as exciting as the morning had been.

Moments after I left the car Tiff punched her mother in the arm. "I can't believe you!" She hissed.

"What?" Replied Lucretia, "If you won't tell him you like him the least I can do is make it obvious."

"Ugh!" Tiff spat, "You can never keep your nose out of my business!"

Lucretia didn't deny it. "He really is hung like you said baby. It was obvious before I hugged him." She said looking at Tiff over her glasses. "Are you sure you can handle what he's packing?"

"UGH! MOM!!!"