- Text Size +

I welcomed Tiff in and explained what had happened to me. She was understandably panicked. After I missed our planned outing she tried to reach me by cell and at the office, and then saw the news about the donut shop. There was one fatality reported on, a heart attack when an onlooker saw the woman bust through the store, we found out later. Growth incidents were always well reported on, but details of the events during growth were often kept under wraps, supposedly to keep catching the virus from becoming fashionable. I hadn't really bought that argument until I experienced it. There were definitely people who would be enthralled after seeing videos and hearing descriptions of what had happened to me and the clerk at the shop. 


"I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't mean to blow off our date!" I said, finishing my story.


Tiff's face washed bright red at that last word, reminding me there was still baggage between us still unresolved. I opened my mouth to say something, and then closed it to rethink my next words. Before I could say anything, however, Tiff interjected, "Was it scary?"


That was a loaded question. There isn't a good way to say that riding at accelerating speeds in a woman's growing breasts was more exhilarating than scary, least of all say that to someone I wanted to get closer to. "It was... but it was also... an experience." I finally managed to get out. Tiff nodded, if she thought anything of it she didn't show it. "I'm just glad you're safe." she said with finality, seemingly calmed down. I felt this was my chance to lighten the mood. 

"Did you think I stood you up?" I said with what I hoped was a disarming grin. 


"No.", Tiff said, with a brilliant but earnest smile. "I trust you."


Again I felt myself start to blush, and quickly turned to hide it. "Want something to drink?" I asked hurriedly.


"Yeah, just some water." She replied, stifling a yawn.  "I'm really glad you're ok... I don't know what I'd tell my mom if you'd died just a day after meeting her."


I sensed this was my chance to press her. "Can I ask you something a little personal?"


"Sure." She cocked her head, curious.


I meant to ask why she talked me up so much to her mom if we were just "buddies", but it was late, and Tiff was tired. At least, that's what I told myself. In reality, I chickened out when I handed her the glass of water, and our fingers brushed. At that moment my heart jumped like I was a school girl. "Is your mom... Uh, that is...", I tried to get something out.


Tiff nodded, understanding even if I didn't. "Yeah, we don't look alike, huh?"


I raised my hand to my chin in thought, silently thankful that Tiff had found a change of subject for me.


"Well, I wouldn't say you look unalike. Your faces are similar. Its just that she's...uh...."


Tiff chuckled at me struggling for the right thing to say. "I'm small and skinny, and she's definitely, definitely not." said Tiff. I pushed the thought of Lucretia's insane body out of my mind, as best as I could. "It's okay though, she is really my flesh and blood mother. You know she works for the senate right?" I nodded. Tiff kept going, "Do you know what she does?” This time I shook my head, taking a seat next to her.


"She's an ambassador from her home country, Gigentas."


My jaw hit the floor. Everyone knew the island nation of Gigentas. It's where the growth virus is supposed to have developed! The natives also experienced more severe growth than others if they caught the virus. The women there were known to have an average height of over 6' normally, even before the virus came, however they also were known for athletic builds. Many of the world's best athletes hailed from the island or were part gigentian. Lucretia did not have the body I would expect if she had been born there, nor the height.


"About a year before I was born, she caught the virus hard. I mean HARD. She was almost 7' tall when she caught it, but they aren't sure what her height was at the end." Tiff caught my quizzical look and continued, "She was on the beach when the changes started, mostly she thickened up. When she shot up several feet at once she describes feeling like, well, more like she got the sudden premonition that it was going to be huge, so she started walking into the ocean. The helicopter with NoGro caught up with her when she was a mile out and still growing... I guess the first helicopter they could send didn't have GPS so it's hard to tell how big she was when they got to her. After the NoGro she lost some of her original height but retained the curves."


We were silent for a moment as I digested that information. A mile into sea and still growing was unbelievable, if they had accurate data Lucretia probably would have the record for biggest to be infected. Besides that, I had never heard of someone losing height after taking NoGro. "So... I guess you take after your dad?" I asked. Tiff sighed, "He was a Gigentian too, a basketball player. He died when I was little..." 


"Oh. I'm sorry Tiff I didn't mean to be insensitive."


She shook her head. "No it's ok. I don't really remember him. He was something like eight feet tall though. The reason I'm so short... well..." She looked like she was trying to decide how to phrase it. "Mom's growth was a special case, even for Gigentas. So she had a stronger dose of NoGro than most, and was on it when she was pregnant with me, so that probably didn't help. But, uh, you know how some people have to carry NoGro on them?" I nodded, most anyone with Gigentian blood or related to someone who had massive growth were required by law to carry an emergency pill on them. "Since I'm a full Gigentian and my mom's reaction was so violent I have to take it daily as a preventative... So that might be the reason my growth was stunted. It's kind of embarrassing to be so puny compared to everyone else, especially in my family." Tiff looked absolutely crestfallen, and I felt quite bad for prying.


"I'm sure its tough." I said. If that was the reason she was short it hadn't affected her development otherwise, I had seen how nice her figure was outside of baggy clothing. It didn't feel like the appropriate time to say as much, however. "You know we have something in common?” I asked instead.


"What's that?" Tiff asked looking up.


"I'm a special case too. They said I'm one of the only guys who have to take NoGro every day." I said.


Tiff looked puzzled. "Why's that?"


Oh shit. Me and my big mouth. "Uhm... Well, uh, after I caught the virus it seemed normal for a while... but I kept feeling the effects so they put me on it so I wouldn't have uh... 'compatibility issues'."


Tiff's eyes were as big as dinner plates.


"Sorry." I said. "That was TMI. I stupidly thought it would lift your spirits to know we were in the same boat."


"No it's ok. I asked after all." Tiff said, avoiding eye contact. It was quiet for a little, and then she returned my gaze. "I guess since we're both so weird we'd have to get the government involved if we ever had kids."


We both looked away at that. We really needed to figure out where we stood with each other. The silence was deafening.


"I guess that's true." I finally said. "Do you... wanna watch a movie? I'm a little too wound up to sleep just yet."


"Sure!" Tiff agreed, happy to have our talk shelved for now.


"Right on. Let me go get something." I stood up and stepped out. 


When I returned, Tiff had slumped over on the couch, asleep. I couldn't blame her, it was late and it sounded like she was extremely worried earlier. I guess she really did trust me, to fall asleep in my house like this. I couldn't help but think she was extremely cute.


I grabbed a blanket, and when I went to lay it on her she stirred. 


"Mnnf..? I can go..."


"No you're fine. Here's a blanket." I said, handing it over.


" 'kay fanks..." She slurred, pulling the blanket up. Halfway through she decided she needed to ditch the hoodie, and pulled it off revealing a shiny black top, presumably what she would've worn on our date. Had she not been moments away from sleep I would've complimented her, the top showed off her lithe shoulders wonderfully and her skin was so clear it almost looked silky. There was just a hint of cleavage to be seen, and it excited me, but I shelved my horniness as she wrapped up in the blanket.


"Night." I said, but she had already fallen back asleep. I padded off to my bedroom and plopped onto the sheets. I felt like I had a million things on my mind, but before I could cycle through them I passed out as well.




A pounding on the door shook me awake. I groaned, fumbling around for a phone I didn't have. Eventually I figured it out and found the cock on the wall. 6:37 it read. I pulled myself out of bed, half crawling on the floor and went for the door.

"Coming, coming." I said. I took a glance over and Tiff appeared asleep. Unlatching the deadbolt as I rubbed my eyes, I swung the door open only to be greeted by a huge pair of breasts at eye level. I was momentarily dazed by the sight of the two swingers, pushed into a gray hoodie that was adult size but struggled to contain the woman's body, each breast hanging out of the bottom just slightly. When I figured out what I was looking at I turned my head up and looked up into the face of the blonde woman from the donut shop.


"Hi." She said with a grin. "We didn't really introduce ourselves the other day. I'm Shar." She stuck out a hand to shake.


I reached out to accept, my hand easily consumed by her own. She seemed to have kept a good amount of height, maybe seven and a half feet tall still, and a much expanded bust. 

"Uhm, hi. What can I do for you Shar?"


"The police gave me your address. I wanted to check on you and see if I could... repay you for your help yesterday." She grinned down at me, her hair cascading to either side of her face. 


"I really appreciated how you lept into action." she continued. At this she leaned down to better offer a view into the hoodie. "Maybe I can come in and show you how I've changed since you last saw me?" 


I gulped. She was as straightforward as you could be. "That's nice of you to offer, but uh... There's someone I'm trying to be closer with right now." I replied, knowing full well my tightening pants were saying something else. Shar seemed to have noticed this, glancing down while still bent over to better meet my eyes. " I understand. It's kind of sudden, me showing up like this. Here, take this just in case." She reached into the center of the hoodie and produced a business card from her cleavage. I wanted to whistle when she handed it to me. All this and a CEO too? Must be an awesome boss to get donuts for her employees. "Give me a call if you ever want another ride in these." She said with a giggle, swinging her shoulders side to side, her huge breasts nearly a second out of step with the motion. "So long little cutie." She said, and strutted off with a wave. 


I shut the door, trying to make sense of what had just happened while looking at the card. When I looked up, Tiff was standing in front of me. "Did you turn her down... for me?" She asked with an odd look in her eyes.


I felt even more dazed now. "Yeah..." I said, truthfully. "I, uh, I do like you a lot... and all." I guess we were working this out now.


"You. Turned her down. For me." Tiff said again, her expression twisting into something euphoric. Before I could say anything she grabbed the front of my shirt. "Nnngh... That's so fucking hot..." She looked right in my eyes, but also through them. She pulled down with her arms, and went up on her tiptoes, landing an open mouth kiss on me.


"Fuck..." I said when she pulled away. Her lips were insanely soft and delicate. She looked down and grabbed my still lengthening cock. 


"I've had the biggest crush on you." She breathed. "And this cock of yours... It's so obvious it's huge. How big is it?" She slowly pulled on the zipper.


"A-about fourteen..." I choked out. I couldn't believe this was happening.


"Hf no way." She said reaching into my pants and wrapping a hand around it and my underwear. "Prove it."


I went to undo my belt, and she took a step back. She stopped breathing when I pulled my pants down. I hadn't lied.


"Oh my god." She whispered. That was about the normal reaction. Her breath was audibly shallow. I started into my normal spiel:


"Look I know it's a lot, so don't feel like you have to take it all. I'd much rather you get what you need ov-"


"Shut up." She demanded, pulling my pants lower. She grabbed my member and licked the underside from base to tip. I oozed slightly at the sensation, and when Tiff saw that she pulled it towards her and lapped up the precum with a satisfied swallow. This girl was a little crazy. A completely new side of her was suddenly on display.


"I want it in me. Please." She said, not sounding like she was asking.


"Okay, let me get a condom." I said. "Do you wanna go to the bedroom?”


"Here's fine." She said pointing to the kitchen. I took a step towards the bathroom, but turned around to watch her work off the army green cargo pants she was wearing, noting the small black thong she had on, complimenting her top nicely.


I stepped into the bathroom and opened the mirror cabinet. Believe it or not, the government sent me speciality condoms for my 'condition'. Even the best of what they had extended at a maximum of 12’ however, leaving maybe 20% percent of my shaft exposed when one was on. I grabbed one and took a look in the mirror as I took off my shirt. My physique was slim and toned, maybe a little more than the average guy. I nodded to myself and stepped back out.


Tiff was sitting on the bar-style kitchen counter in her underwear, looking at me eagerly. "You're cut." she observed. 


"You can thank the virus for that..." I said as I started to unwrap my protection.


"Wait." She said, motioning me closer. I stepped up to her, and she pulled my dick up towards her as I did. "I want a taste first."


She pulled me to the side and twisted her head to catch me from beneath, even sitting on the counter the head of my dick was up to her neckline. 


She released an "mnn" of contentment as she worked my shaft. Slowly pulling away, she gripped it with both hands and looked up at me. "I'm on the pill... Can we skip the condom?" She asked.


Wow. I guess she really did trust me. I put my hands on the counter on either side of her hips and leaned forward, pushing her back with my dick. "If that's how you want it." I breathed down at her.


Her reply was to immediately stuff me in her mouth. Had I been average she would have cleared me, as it was she made it nearly halfway, using both hands to work the rest.


"F-fuck!" was all I could manage, which seemed to sum it up. It was heavenly, she could handle much more of me than I would expect given her size, and what she couldn't get she used every muscle available to her to reach, kneading my shaft with machine-like precision. I quickly approached a climax, and when I let her know I expected she would quit and we would move onto the main event. Instead, she worked with even more gusto and I gripped her slender hips, wrapping a finger under each string of her thong.


Oh shit! I-its gon-"


She moved one hand of my shaft to cradle my balls, decided they were too much, and brought the other hand there too, just as I climaxed. Hot jizz spurted out from between her mouth and my member, spraying her chest and pooling in her cleavage.


"Ungh... That was... unbelievable..." I gasped. She slowly pulled off, and swallowed once, then twice without any hesitation, looking me dead in the eye the whole time. 


"I've never seen so much cum in my life!" She said while wiping her face with the back of her hand. 


Holy fuck.


"Now it's my turn." She spread her legs slowly. I leaned up and kissed her, then ran a hand through her hair and pulled her up so I could kiss her neck. I looped the thumb of my other hand under the band of her top, and when she sensed what I was going for, put her arms up for me to remove it. It was fairly loose on her, likely just another item of clothing that wasn't made in the correct size for her, and I easily pulled it up and over her pixie hair. As expected, she wore no bra, and I took a look at the perky mounds I had been wondering about. Once again I was surprised by the size and shape of her tits: they were proportional, but their teardrop shape had more heft than you could have ever guessed seeing her in work clothing. They spilled out to the side just a little narrower than her slender shoulders.


"You like what you see?" She asked, having noticed me looking.


"I do, you're gorgeous!" I said, maybe a little dumbly. "I wish they made clothes in your size so I could've seen it sooner." 


Tiff chuckled. "Believe me I feel the same way." 


I came back in for a kiss and pulled off her underwear, my cock resting comfortably between her breasts. After locking tongues I again moved down her neck, planting kisses along her delicate collar bone. I kept working until I got to her nipple, kissing it and the soft flesh around it to moans from Tiff. I kissed the underside of one boob and moved onto her belly, feeling the toned muscle just underneath the soft exterior, and continued working down with the intention of eating her out. She figured out my intentions and instead pulled me up to look her in the eye.


"Forget that, I'm so wet for you already." Sure enough, a small puddle had formed on the counter. "I want you in me. Right. Now.". She again moved her legs apart, and gripped the lip of the counter like she might be blown off. I smiled and untwisted, moving my member towards her opening, slowly, like I was aiming a cannon. She bit her lip, "Start slow..." she said, her fingers digging into the back of my neck, "... and when you're in as much as you can be, pick me up and use me like a fucking toy."


How could I say no to that? She said it was her turn but it sure sounded like what I wanted too. In lieu of saying anything I pushed forward, the head started to creep in but encountered resistance before it could make it all the way in, despite her lubrication. The size difference between us felt colossal, and I hesitated to push further. Tiff wouldn't have that. She looped her feet together behind my back and pushed me in with a groan of exertion.


Truthfully, I felt I could cum again right then, the squeeze of her small body felt sensational. I pushed it down however and worked myself in and out, slowly adjusting her to my size. Tiff made a lot of squeaky noises and slapped the counter, digging her nails into it when I pushed in. I kept working back and forth, deeper and deeper, until we reached a consistency just past where she had made it with her mouth. Apparently that still wasn't enough, she pulled me closer and dug her nails into my shoulders, shuddering with exertion as she put me even a little further in.


The constricting feeling at my tip combined with the raggedy gasp from Tiff told me this was the limit. I worked it in smaller motions, her hands still holding tight on my back. 


"N-now!" She eeked out. "What?” I asked, like a moron.


"Pick me the fuck up!” she forced out. I slipped an arm under her and stood up, gravity forcing me even a fraction deeper. I was glad I had a good apartment with thick walls... If the neighbors heard the shriek that came out of Tiff they'd have thought I was killing her. I got the memo this time, Tiff wanted me to act like I was killing her. Tiff wanted to be FUCKED and I was going to oblige.


She held on loosely at my neck with her arms and her legs against my hips, although now that she was suspended she couldn't get them wrapped around. Her weight was totally entrusted to me, and I understood what she meant by using her as a toy. I cupped one hand on her firm ass, and the other on her back, my forefinger resting in the opposite dimple there. I was thankful for the virus then, not just because of my improved size, but that I had the strength to easily pull Tiff up.


"Uuu- uuuss..." Tiff couldn't get the words out but I knew what she wanted to say, "use 

me". I proceeded to slam her down like she was a human fleshlight!

I'm a little ashamed of how violent I got with it. In my defense, it felt unbelievable, and Tiff only seemed to enjoy it more the harder I went. Her grip on me slowly relaxed, leaving me more freedom to slam her down on my cock. Her legs began twitching and I knew she was close, so I doubled my efforts rearranging her guts. She moaned louder and louder, and then suddenly grabbed my shoulders again.

"C-cu-cuaaAAAGGHH!!!"

As she started to go, I relinquished my remaining willpower and went as well, pleasure overtaking the both of us. She buried her head into my chest, her legs still twitching, when I felt a load rising in me. It felt different, more than before. In between breaths I tried to think of how to warn Tiff, but it was too late. I erupted like a geyser, forceful enough that Tiff slid up to my tip from the pressure.

"Oh my fucking god... are you ok?" I asked, maneuvering her back to the counter. 

She nodded with a grunt as I pulled out, cum spilling out onto the floor. We both were quiet for a moment, trying to catch our breaths.

"Do you always cum this much?" She asked, having finally caught her breath. She looked dead into my eyes with a look that could only be described as lust. "Even that first one when I sucked you off was more than I have ever seen before." She scooped two fingers of jizz off the countertop and placed it on her tongue and then pulled them into her mouth, not looking away from me for a moment.

I couldn't believe she was still so fired up. "I've always had a lot, but never this much at once." I said, eyeing the carnage around me. 

"I love it." she said, like it wasn't obvious. "Let's go to the shower next..." she put another fingerfull of jizz inter her mouth.


I was toweling off when Tiff walked by, on the phone. "OK thanks. See you Monday." She hung up and paused, still undressed with her hand on her cocked hip. "I got the day off. You hungry?"

"I am actually, I know a good food cart nearby if you like falafel for breakfast."

"Sounds great! Is it that food truck your friend runs?" She asked.

I had forgotten I had mentioned Mo to her before. "Yep, that's the place. I like to support him and it doesn't hurt that the food is killer. How'd you negotiate a Friday off though?" I asked.

"I just told them the truth; that I was up late because I didn't know if you were ok." She said with a grin. "I didn't think it would help if I told them I was gonna fuck you all day."

I stiffened up under my towel, much to Tiff's amusement. "You're incorrigible! Hurry up and get dressed so we can go!” she said walking back towards the kitchen. I headed towards the bedroom and started getting my usual day-off clothes on. I hesitated on the sweatpants however, fearing popping a boner at the food carts should Tiff tease me again. Instead I opted for a pair of black jeans, noting I should run later as the waist fit a little more snug than I remembered.

I stepped back into the kitchen as Tiff pulled her pants up. I noted she left her undies where they lie, and I couldn't blame her for going commando over wearing the sodden things again. She had to work the pants a little bit to clear her tight butt, they had fit her well but I hadn't realized how well. It was a little weird that both of our pants seemed tighter to my recollection, but I pushed the thought aside, figuring growth and tight clothes were just on my mind. How couldn't it be, between hearing the story of Tiff's mom as well as my encounters with Shar yesterday and this morning.

"Ready?" I asked. 

"Yup!" she cheerily replied. "I'm starving!"

"No hoodie?" said I, checking her out in her little black top, more visible in the morning light.

"It's supposed to be unseasonably warm, and its close anyway, right?" she replied.

I nodded, and followed suit, ditching my hoodie and rolling out in just a T-shirt.

It really was awful warm out. We walked up right as the window rolled open, to a familiar voice, "Ah waasssuuup maaaaan! Ay wait a minute aren't you supposed to be at work?" Mo blinked quizzically when he noticed my companion. "Wait you have to be Tiff!" He said with recognition. "What is going on here?!"

So I told Mo the whole story, starting from the events of the donut run, but found I struggled to find a way to describe what we had been up to this morning. "So uh, after that, uh, we... Uh..." Tiff nudged me with an elbow in the side and covered for me. "After that we talked it out!" She said, wrapping her arms around mine and holding on as if to take possession of me.

Mo, who had been silent up to this point, only had one question. "So are you guys official now or what?" Right to the point, this guy.

Me and Tiff looked at each other, then back at Mo. "Yeah.", "Yep." we said at the same time. We already liked each other, being physically compatible was just the icing on the cake.

"I'm just sad it took us this long to figure it out." Tiff said.

"I've been trying to tell this guy to make a move for forever!" Mo replied.

Tiff grinned at me. "You've been talking about me?"

I felt pretty sheepish confronted by both of them like this. "Yeah... Ever since we became buddies, I guess."

"All the time." Mo confirmed. "Thanks for taking care of my boy at work. It sounds like he needs the help." He turned back to me. "I'm glad you're ok though. Being caught up in a growth like that is the craziest shit. Oops." He brought his hand up to cover his mouth, unsure of Tiff's opinion on cursing.

"Don't worry, I dont fucking care." She said with a prizewinning smile.

Mo returned the grin. "I like this girl! She was already going to eat free but now she eats double free."

"I forgot my wallet anyhow." Tiff said, looking up at me ever so innocently.

"Oh he's paying? Forget it then." Mo replied, to laughs all around. 


I hung around and chatted with Mo as he finished up two of my usual morning order. Tiff had secured us a bench facing the park side of the square after getting us some coffee.

"You lied to me, y'know." Mo said. "You said Tiff was under five foot."

"But she is!" I said defensively.

Mo shook his head with crossed arms. "I know my food cart bro. The bottom of the window is just under five feet. Tiff could see up in the window without straining. She's like, maybe 5'3". I swear it." 

"Maybe you should re-measure." I said, flatly. 

Mo just looked over his chunky glasses at me.

"Fine. It IS the kind of thing you would know, weirdo." I said, then after looking over at Tiff on the bench sipping her coffee, I asked, "Why lie about it?"

Mo thought for a minute as he boxed up our meal. "Maybe she's insecure about it?"

"Does she strike you as insecure?" I asked.

"Well, no." Mo admitted. "But its all I can think of. I would be insecure if I was that short. Anyway it's not a big deal, I just thought I would mention it."

I nodded back as he handed the food over. "Thanks man." I said. 

"Proud of you for securing the girl. Have a good day homie." We fist bumped and I went off to meet Tiff at the bench.

We ate quickly and without comment, hungrier than we thought. As she wrapped up her falafel, she put my thoughts to words exactly, "That was awesome." 

"Sure was." I said, taking a sip from my coffee. "How do you rate Mo's truck?”

"11/10.” she replied, faux-serious, imitating a Michelin Inspector. "Probably higher than normal because I was so hungry. I feel like I could have another one!"

I chuckled at that, and we enjoyed the view of the park for a while. Eventually, I remembered what Mo had said and curiosity compelled me to ask about it. "Hey when you said you were-" just then I was interrupted by a booming giggle, and I looked to the left and I saw the top of a woman's head gliding above the trees. "Oh." I said, returning to my coffee. "Just them."

Tiff looked curiously over to the source of the noise, and saw the throuple that frequented the park. The tallest woman carried the man in one arm, and with her other arm held the hand of the shorter woman, making the amazonian look small in comparison.

"Oh!" Tiff said, "I saw them when I picked you up the other day! They're both huge." She said with big eyes. "Say, are they... Y'know-" before she could ask anything, the giantess planted a kiss on the man, engulfing most of his face in soft lips. "Uh, nevermind." Tiff said, her relaxed posture tightening up as she brought her knees together.

"It's a crazy world these days. Apparently the first floor apartments around here have twenty foot ceilings to accommodate folks like them. I suppose we'll be seeing more like it..." I said, returning for another sip.

"The sex must be crazy." Tiff said, sipping her own coffee.

I spluttered a little and swallowed before exclaiming, "That's what I said!"

We shared a laugh and she placed a hand on my thigh, continuing to watch the throuple in fascination. After a moment she turned to look at me, propping herself up with her elbows on her lap. The pose accentuated her bust, and it seemed she was doing it intentionally. "Do ya suppose they make porn?"

"I'm... not sure." I said, truthfully, although my encounter with Shar had awakened in me an interest in trying what they called 'Infected Porn', which usually starred a smaller (but still bigger than average) man with one or two women much taller than him. "That would explain why they have so much money to spend here on food." 

Tiff nodded. "I swear I've seen them even before the other day..." I tried desperately to keep myself together. The implication that Tiff had seen, and presumably regularly viewed infected porn was arousing enough. It certainly explained that "use me like a toy" business. My arousal was compacted with the thought that I could find a video of my neighbors, who up until now I could only imagine in private moments. Even if the girls weren't huge, they were gorgeous and could've made a career in porn at any size. I felt myself stiffening and tried to tamp it down, a difficult act with Tiff presenting her cleavage as she was. Had she always been so stacked? I swore that this morning at the right angle I could get a hint of cleavage, but now she was really filling out her top with flesh pooling out of the top and sides.

"I'm gonna go throw this away, you done?" Tiff asked, gathering the trash up.

"Almost, I'll toss it on the way up." I said trying to douse my lust with another sip of coffee. 

She stood up and sauntered towards the trash can. Her pants were falling down a little too. While it made for a nice view for me it seemed a little odd she would wear poor fitting pants without a belt. 

Suddenly a thought struck me. What if Tiff hadnt been lying about being 4' 7"? I turned to look at her again. She dumped the trash in the bin and pulled up on her pants to adjust them, but they seemed to stay in the same place. It was hard to tell from here, but there was a little asscrack visible under the dimples of her back. It almost looked like her asscheeks were bubbling over the top of her waistband. My throat felt dry. This couldn't be what I was thinking right? She's on NoGro!

My doubts doubled as she walked towards me. She was moving a little weird, like her balance was off. Mostly though, her top was visibly smaller on her, titflesh being forced out the top. She tried to adjust it, found it not to her liking, and tried again, pulling up hard to force her ballooning breasts in, presenting a view of her underboob still squished in tight. Seeing it wasn't working, she started walking towards me quickly. I stood up, abandoning my coffee and jogged over. What I thought was impossible was true. When I caught up, her eyes, which were usually at chest height on me, now met the center of my neck. She hadn't lied.

"You're growing!” I said.

"I know." She said, with a crooked grin.