- Text Size +

Kevin was arrested soon after he grew bad for public nudity. Apparently Susie hadn’t seen him materialize seemingly out of nowhere, and did not recognize him as Olivia’s long lost brother. 


In her defenses, he had looked quite different. He had 6 years worth of facial and body hair, even if he wasn’t able to produce a lot of hair due to his body type, he’d also become rather skinny, not having much to eat over the last year. His muscles were diminished to twigs because of malnutrition, and the only thing really recognizable about him were his eyes.


That’s how his mother was able to identify him at the hospital. The authorities didn’t believe that he had actually been shrunk for 6 years since a cure hadn’t been discovered, but they believed him once he finally called his mom and sister to come and see him. 


It took some months for the legal system to work itself out. The restaurant decided not to press charges for loitering as long as Kevin didn’t try to declare squatter’s rights, which he happily agreed to. Kevin was also declared legally alive and his rights were restored with his new height. 


After years of eating off shoes and the floor, Kevin finally had his first home cooked meal after a couple months of only drinking liquids and supplements. His mom cooked him a nice large steak which only took him a few minutes to fully devour. 


Kevin has also become somewhat of a celebrity. News outlets everywhere covered his story, and a bunch of scientists ran tests on him to see why he grew back. Apparently, something with the infected bacteria he ingested cured him. It worked for his body specifically, but the cure only worked on 1 out of every 600 people scientists have given the cure to. 


His sister Olivia was older now, but still acted young and immature. She used Kevin's fame any time she got, taking pictures with him and going live on tiktok to ask him questions about his time being shrunk. But Kevin didn’t mind, he liked the attention. He liked spending time with his sister again. 


Kevin's life was great, but something was missing. 


Kevin spent the majority of his life running from his fetish, hiding it from a judgemental world. But he loved being tiny. He recognized his place was under goddesses, and he missed the warmth of their feet. He missed eating off them. Yes, he loved his life now, but he wanted to be tiny again. 


That’s why he was at therapy. 


“I’m sorry, but I don’t think I can sign these papers for you.” The therapist said, shaking her head. “Every test I’ve given you shows that you’re clearly competent, but I can’t see why anyone in their right mind would voluntarily be shrunk.”


Kevin's face dropped into his hands. This was his only hope, he couldn’t stop now. “But ma’am, the court won’t agree to legally shrink me without your signature on these papers. I’m begging you, I loved life as a tiny. I can’t hold down a job, I can’t focus, and despite my popularity I can date the same girl for more than a week. Life was simple as a tiny, and I loved it.” 


The young therapist rubbed her lips together, flipping through her notes. “You said here that you’ve witnessed people die in brutal ways, but say that it didn’t affect you negatively because you found it attractive. That’s what I don’t believe about your story, you can’t be of sound mind.” 


“How can I prove it to you?” Kevin asked


The therapist smirked, slipping her foot from her heel. She dug her fingers against the sole of her foot and pulled out a tiny woman about 3 inches tall. 


“This is Amelia, a former patient of mine. She shrunk last week. A psychiatric code of ethics doesn’t recognize tinies as people, so the rules don’t apply to them. I’ve been keeping Amelia as a foot pet since then. How does that make you feel?” 


Kevin sensed that the tiny girl looked vaguely familiar, but didn’t think he knew her. She looked depressed, she was bruised and her left leg was twisted the wrong way. “It makes me wish I would’ve known she was in there when we started talking. I haven’t noticed before, but you have really beautiful feet.”


The therapist made a strange look, like she was trying to decipher if what Kevin was saying was genuine. She brings her foot up to the table separating her from Kevin and drops the tiny girl onto it. “Do you see how scared she is?” 


Kevin nods. The girl looked at Kevin with pleading eyes, but he hadn’t seen a tiny die in person since he grew. Videos on the internet weren’t the same. The therapist slams her big toe onto the girl’s non broken foot, instantly flattening it. The girl screamed, and Kevin smiled. 


“Kevin, why are you hard right now?” It was a good question from the therapist. Kevin hadn’t noticed he was hard. 


“She’s so powerless,” said Kevin. “Like no matter who she was before, she’s an object now. She could’ve been a doctor, or a lawyer, but now she’s just something to step on. That’s what I love about being a tiny, Ma’am. I love feeling like that.


The therapist nodded. She dragged her toe back, letting the battered girl fall off the table and back in her heel. The therapist propped her foot back on the table, pointed at Kevin. “Why don’t you like the blood off my toe.” 


Kevin didn’t hesitate. He’d been hoping to hear those words for a long time. For her, his sister, anybody who’d let him. Now for the first time since the restaurant, he was licking a goddess’s foot again. 


The therapist was convinced, and signed the papers. He was injected with the virus that same day. Two weeks later, he was shrunk again. 


However, his mom and sister weren’t convinced that Kevin was making the right decision. They wanted to keep him safe, but wanted to honor his wishes. 


They made Kevin their slave. Kevin would worship his mom’s feet while she was at work, and it was his sister’s turn to have him after dinner. He worshiped her feet while she did university homework or talked to her boyfriend on the phone. 


On the weekends, mom and Olivia went to the gym together. They came back with sweaty feet and made Kevin lick them clean while they sipped on lemonade and watched television together. 


Over time, mom and Olivia started treating Kevin less and less like a human. He stopped being allowed to eat dinner at the table, instead having to eat out of their old cat’s food dish. Mom used to use a baby voice when talking to Kevin, but was now more cold. To Olivia, Kevin lost all of his clout when he shrunk back down, though she still love streamed him licking her sweat or different foods off her feet. 


And Kevin preferred it that way. He loved how coldly they treated him, loved the humiliation, but his heart still yearned to be free. He missed worshiping dozens of girls everyday while they ate. Missed eating off them. It was nice that his mom and sister treated him like this, but it wasn’t the same. 


After a couple more weeks, mom and Olivia agreed that it was time to let Kevin go. It was hard for them, but after watching Kevin cum while worshiping their feet multiple times they agreed that he deserved to be tiny and free. 


The two carried Kevin to the airport. There, he could get on any flight he wanted to and start a new life. He said goodbye to his family, he may never see them again. 


As Kevin gazed at the different signs destined for Denver, Orlando, Philadelphia, and those abroad, he realized just how many people were at the airport. 


He could get on a plane whenever, maybe he could enjoy being tiny at an airport for a little longer.

Chapter End Notes:

Would love to continue this story following Kevin's life in the airport, but if I do I'd make that its own story. 


If you like my stories and would like me to write a story of your own creation, email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com