- Text Size +

Julian’s was a college town restaurant that has been operating 3 blocks away from the university’s main building for nearly 35 years. It took Kevin an entire day to get there, and since the doors were too low to the ground he spent that entire night waiting for somebody to open them the next morning. 


A restaurant is the last place a tiny person should go. It seems like an obvious choice to some, since there's a surplus amount of food and they wouldn’t have to worry about going hungry or eating toxic food. However, there’s a big reason you don’t want to be a tiny person in a restaurant: 


Here, tiny’s are treated like rats. 


Not only that, but sometimes the bigger ones are even treated like food. There are many ways the restaurant tricks tinies into getting caught, some more creative than others. Kevin has seen more than a far share of tiny people walk into mouse trap-like constructions. 


Despite all of the reasons restaurants were an awful place for a tiny to be, Kevin knew all of the tricks of the trade. He worked at Julian’s for the entirety of his freshman year at college and over the past summer. He knew all their methods for trapping tinies—such as purposely leaving large crumbs on top of fly paper that looked like part of the floor, the fake tables they use to lure out tinies, and the times of day they spread the toxic gas around the kitchen and restaurant— and Kevin was sure he’d be able to survive at the restaurant for a decent amount of time without being caught. 


Yes, he could survive his entire life there, but first he needed to survive today. 


Kevin waited over an hour for the first customers to arrive while the kitchen staff prepared the kitchen. It’d be dumb to enter the kitchen now, too many bustling chefs, cooks, waiters and bussers moving around for Kevin to really get anywhere without a giant boot stepping on him.


The first customers came in a little after 9:00 am. Kevin hid behind a table a few spots away and watched as they sat down and ordered. An inch on the ground was still noticeable, Kevin would have to play things smart. 


They were two girls who went to Kevin's college, although he didn’t notice them. They were upperclassmen, likely roommates getting breakfast together before class. Both were blonde, although one wore ugg slippers while the other had mary janes. Kevin bet it was nice and warm in the girl’s uggs. It’d be a soft place to be trampled on as she went about her day. 


Fantasies like that might get him killed one day. 


More people started flooding in, and soon Kevin was no longer able to hide at an empty table. Taking a risk, Kevin ran across the restaurant and under the table to the two upperclassmen. He couldn’t believe how close he was to two massive pairs of feet. It hurt how hard his dick pulsed in his pants, but he had to remain calm. 


The food runners came out with their dishes, and Kevin heard the pair start munching away. The plan was simple: when one of them dropped a bit of their food, Kevin would scoop it up and run for cover. That way if they knelt down for it, Kevin would be gone before they noticed him. 


There was only one problem, though. Neither of these girls were letting any of their food fall from their lips and onto the floor. Kevin felt like a dog begging for scraps from its owners, except the girls didn’t even know he was down there. His perfect plan was falling apart, all because Kevin failed to realize that even if he executed everything perfectly, he’d still be at the mercy of these giants.

After almost an hour, the girls stood up. Kevin jumped up, begging for the girls to stay. He didn’t want them to leave. He liked being close to their precious feet, but he also needed them for food. “Please, just a small drop?” He begged, but his pleas (luckily) fell on deaf ears. The girls left. 


If only Kevin could climb up the leg of the table and eat their scraps. He would gladly eat the leftovers, but the busser was quick with cleaning the table. Kevin was left without any food. 


The inch tall man ran from table to table, looking for any small amounts of food that might have fallen onto it. He passed girls in flip flops, heels, boots, conversed, nikes, and cursed himself for not stopping to admire them. He couldn’t allow himself the pleasure when he was this hungry. He hadn’t eaten since before he shrank, he needed food soon before he lost the energy to look for any. 


When Kevin had worked there, he had picked food off the floor plenty of times. Now, hours later, he groveled at the converse of a college student whose table he was under. He kissed her shoe, somehow believing that by worshiping her that she’d grant him just a tiny bit of food. But Kevin was pathetic, and unworthy of the giantess’s favor. She got up and left as quickly as she came, likely eating every last bit of food. 


The lunch rush was nearly over when a girl who looked to be in her mid thirties came in with a coworker and sat at a table across from Kevin. Kevin had decided to indulge himself, and was licking the bottom of another college girl’s sandal when he saw her. 


The woman had ordered a club sandwich, and was eating it rather neatly. But it wasn’t the food that caught Kevin's attention, but what was under her foot. The woman wore flats, but unbeknownst to her she had stepped in a piece of gum that was stuck to her under sole. 


Kevin approached the table, apprehensive on what he was about to do. The woman didn’t notice him, and for a couple minutes Kevin appreciated the veins popping from her foot. His stomach grumbled, reminding him of what he was there for. 


Kevin poked a finger at the gum just barely protruding out from under the woman’s shoe. He was so hungry, and nobody had been dropping anything all day. Kevin needed to take what was given to him, he couldn’t hope to be lucky. He reached under the shoe and scratched a piece of the gum out from it. 


The gum was covered in pieces of rock and dust. Kevin thought about brushing it off, but decided not to. To him, this was a gift from a goddess. Mast happily put the piece of gum in his mouth and started chewing. It was hard and wet, but he chewed the best he could and swallowed.


Needing more, Kevin scraped off more of the gum from the woman’s flat. He wanted to show how grateful he was for the offering by cleaning up all the gum that was stuck to the woman’s show. When the big pieces were all gone, Kevin stuck his head under the flat to scrub his tongue against the pieces of gum still stuck there. 


Kevin nearly had his head crushed when the woman stood up. Luckily he rolled away just in time. He got lost in a fantasy, he had to be more careful. The woman and her co-worker left the restaurant. Kevin's meal might not have been nutritious, but it filled his tummy.