- Text Size +

“Mmmh, Josh I think… Aaaah… You… oooh… planted.. something… mmmmmmh” Lizzie started to moan. Josh felt Lizzies body trembling behind him. Something was happening.


Her belly was expanding rapidly. Soon, a rush of liquid came out of her pussy. She started to moan louder and louder. Suddenly, Josh felt something moving inside Lizzy. He quickly moved away from her opening. What happened then would mark the start of a new era.


Josh could not believe his eyes. He was staring at the dripping pussy in front of him, large enough so that he could climb in. The lips parted, and out fell a girl. A catgirl, like her mother, with pointy ears and a lovely tail. She was naked, and covered in juices, but looked like a grown woman at about 20 years, but not some ordinary woman, no, she was about 10 feet tall, with gigantic breasts and a butt every guy would sneak a look at.


I did not stop there though. Soon more similar girls came out of the pussy, one, two, five, ten, until there were twenty amazingly hot and outrageously tall girls in front of Josh. He could not comprehend what was happening.


“Well Josh, say hello to your daughters!” Lizzy said. He could not bring a word out of his mouth. Instead, the girls started to crawl towards him. Each of them crawled on top of Josh, licking his torso, planting a kiss on his mouth and taking his cock in for a short time. “Our daughters need help Josh.” Lizzy said, “Let’s get them someone to pleasure. What about your workplace?”


“Grab on!” Lizzy’s tail dragged along his body. It was as thick as his torso. He held onto it and she stood up. Her tail rose up until he was hovering above her shoulder. He let go. “Now, show me the way, my little sweetie”. He did as he was told.


In front of the building, the group stopped. “Well children, go and make someone happy!” Lizzy cheered. The girls eagerly entered through the doors. It was late already, so there would be about 20 people left, maybe more, maybe less, Josh thought. He was quickly interrupted before he could figure out what was about to happen. Lizzy had grabbed him with her hand, and brought him towards her lips.


She kissed him and licked him all over. “Let’s get you a little treatment, shall we? You did a good job after all. You will be the great father of the new species of catgirls, isn’t that great? Josh could not really think, but he seemed to like the idea. Lizzy grew, her hand now fully enveloped Josh’s form.


She placed him on top of the office building in front of her. The tent-sized boobs were taking up Josh’s full view. “Come baby, drink up.” Lizzy said as she lowered her boobs towards him, her left nipple into his face. It was too big for him to get into his mouth, so he tried to take his arms from under her breasts that was smothering him and squeezed the nipple. To his surprise, milk actually came out. It was so much that his mouth quickly overflowed with it.


He felt her breast expand around him again. After her growth spurt ended, Lizzy lifted herself up. Josh saw a gigantic, wet, welcoming pussy in front of him. It was about twice as tall as he was. At the same time, he felt something rumbling beneath his feet.


“Let’s get you off there sweetie, quick!” Lizzy said, bringing her pussy towards where Josh stood. He grabbed some of her hair. As she leaned back, The house broke down. From the rubble emerged 20 enourmous growing catgirls, each with some tiny man somewhere on their body. They moaned and screamed as they grew, taller and taller until they were half as tall as their mother. All of their bellies started to expand at the same time, and soon after new catgirls were pouring out of their pussies everywhere. Each of them gave birth to 20 new catgirls, this time they all were already 20 feet tall.


Moments after, they started to spread out, entering nearby houses to find men to breed. Josh and Lizzie stood there and watched. As they were all gone, Lizzie whispered: “Look baby, our kind is prospering, and you were the key to all of this! You deserve a reward my little seed boy.” With that, two fingers came and pushed Josh into the large entrance behind him.