- Text Size +


Jason froze for a second, his heart sank on his chest at the same time it felt like stopping. Everything was moving so slow, or was he the one moving fast? The room seemed to spin behind the colossus Irene currently was.

How had this happened? He knew he wasn´t dreaming, this was all so real. His heart started beating, faster, pounding inside his chest. He could feel the intense beat of his heart on his ears, almost hearing every beat. Almost feeling his blood rushing through his veins.

He felt hotter, the temperature of his body rose. He panicked. Jason couldn´t tell how, or why this had happened. He was standing on his feet, standing straight, and now, this woman seemed to be over ten feet tall!

 

Irene stood there, smiling down at him, a warm, sweet smile painted on her face. The red lipstick giving her lips a thicker look, her hair combed, her eyes with this bright blue shading. She was not wearing that sexy dress she had last night, now, she was wearing some denim shorts and a plain cotton t-shirt, of a sky-blue color. One that was particularly tight on the boob area.

From his new point of view, she was a goddess, a plump, sexy one. Before, she looked curvy, now, she looks thick! She looks bigger everywhere, but not precisely because she´s gone through any change herself. However, besides her round, heavy breasts, that seemed a little too big for her top, her legs were juicy.

He had it easier to look at her legs, shapely, curvy, now looking like smooth tree trunks. Creamy, hefty, making those shorts look the right amount of tight. This woman was a vixen, and now… she was huge?

He wasn´t exactly ogling at her, in fact, he was looking at her as if stating some facts. If Jason hadn´t been so scared, so worried, he would´ve ogled at the gigantic rack he had in front, well, a good deal above him. But looking at her whole body gave him another idea, first of all, right now, his head´s leveled with her hips. Her hips!

Wasn´t she like 5´7”?

 

“Irene, what the fuck’s going on?!” he was mad, at least upset, he wanted an explanation.

This place, wherever it was, seemed normal. He turned around for a second, took a look at the couch were he had been laying, a look at the coffee table, the basin with some tulips on it. The height of the ceiling. Everything seemed regular, much higher, though. Which made him realize something, he was shorter. He was yet to find out why.

Jason was now wearing only… a t-shirt? And it wasn´t even his. This was some red, plain piece of clothing he´s never seen before. And it was huge! Like… a night-gown?

 

 

“No, nah-ah, sweetheart. You´re not allowed to curse in my house. Take this as a warning.” Irene said, with a sweet but still authoritative tone, as she waved her index finger at him, and placed her free hand on her bulging hip.

He didn´t need a lecture about what he was allowed to say or now. Still, she had just revealed this was her place. Had she brought him here? How? And why didn´t he realized it?

 

The last thing he can remember was falling right over her. Landing on the soft bosom of her big boobs, and they are much bigger now.

But he couldn´t let this naughty thoughts come over his memories. He went down as a 6´1” man, and now, he was hip-level with Irene? How had this happened?

He wanted to tell her he didn´t give a damn about what she thought of cursing. But he gave her the benefit of the doubt, maybe something had happened to him and she brought him somewhere safe. Still, that didn´t seem so logical, why would he be there, at her place, instead of being at a hospital? If this was some sort of illness or some sort of anomaly, he needed a professional´s opinion. Not to nap on a lady´s couch.

“Irene, can you tell me what happened?” he had to take a deep breath before he spoke. He was desperate, but he´ll play her little game, just until he finds out what caused this… shrinking.

“That´s better.” Irene spoke as the smile came back to her face. She seemed proud, a little annoying to him, but it maybe that makes her more cooperative. “Now, you may wonder why are you so small. Or, where are we. Let me explain.”

 

It seems she knows, but why doesn´t it make him feel any better? He has this feeling of worry growing inside his stomach. Whatever she´s about to say, he won´t like it.

 

“Now, let´s start from the beginning.” She spoke as if this was just something so casual. But it wasn´t!

“I´ve been looking for a man for so long. Awww, so very long, Jason. I wanted a man for, this may sound a little bad but, I wanted a man for myself. To love, to care for, to pamper, even spoil!” her smile grew bigger as she spoke.

“All that time, looking, searching. I needed a man who helped me fulfill my biggest desire, accomplish my deepest dreams! And when I found you, I knew you were the one…” she turned down at him, with sparkling eyes. What was she talking about.

“Irene… what do you mean?” He had no idea where was she going with all these. Well, maybe he had a small suspicion.

 

“Oh, silly, little Jason. I want to be a mommy, sweetheart. All this time, looking for the right man. And when I saw your post then, my heart skipped a beat, right there I knew you were the one. But I needed to confirm it first. We wouldn´t want any accidents, right?” Accidents?

“I had to be sure, so, I dropped a message there. Right on your post. If you ignored my message, then it wasn´t meant to be, but… you replied!” back then, she was thrilled, but not as much as she currently is.

“I was so happy to read your message. But I still needed to confirm you were really the one. So, I send some little questions for you. Maybe they were not very specific, but your replies confirmed it all. Besides, during that date at the restaurant, I knew you´d be overwhelmed by the elegancy of the place, which wasn´t really that much, but it was fine. I wanted to see if you´d allow me to take the lead, just for a moment. And then, when we chatted, you just assured me this was going to work perfectly.” She had a plan all along?

And he believed she was just a nice woman, sexy, buxom, and with huge tits. But feelings count too.

 

“Someone was mean to you, honey. That lady you used to date, she didn´t understood what you wanted, but trust me… I know.” She came a little closer, a shadow was casted on her face, making her smile look kind of malefic.

 

“Hold on! W-what does this have to do with… with it?” was she looking for a couple? For love? He was confused, but why had he gotten so small? She was yet to reveal that.

“Oopsie, I got a little carried away there. Let me explain, but let me answer you with another question. Don’t you think it´s easier for mommy to take care of you if you´re smaller?” Shit.

 

He did say it, he wanted to call her girlfriend mommy, but just because it felt kind of… right? Many girls call their boyfriends “daddy”, why couldn´t he do the same? Well, gender-swapped, but it should have the same effect.

“I… uh… you… I meant…” he did use the word. And complaint his ex didn´t understand him. And the worst part was, during those chats with Irene, those messages he sent, all those things they shared. He did say he would like it to have the sweet, unconditional love of a woman. Age was just a number, however, size was another thing.

He thought this sexy cougar would, at most, roleplay with him. She did wrote: “One day, I´ll pour a thousand of little kisses on you, honey…” but he thought she meant it in some sort of teasing way, or maybe kind, if he misunderstood. But now it seems she really meant it.

He´s known her for some weeks now, and she´s sure he´s the one? Why was she so sure he wanted to be a part of whatever this is? Besides…

 

“H-how… how tall am I?” It seemed she had a lot in mind, and, for some reason, she was justifying this was right, but it wasn´t!

Irene smiled down at him, slightly mischievously, “Well… I´d say… you must be around three-feet tall?” she was making the math inside her head, comparing him with herself.

She even took a step forward, wanting to check at which part of her hip the top of his head was. But he pushed him away, well, pushed himself away. It was easier to move than to move her.

“Three!? I… how the fuck?!!!” This was unbelievable. Illogical. Was it even possible?

It must be, because he´s the living proof. This is happening to him. There´s no mirror trick, no hologram, no nothing. This is real life.

 

“Jason, sweetheart, I´m warning you. Stop cursing. This is the second time. I´m only letting it slip because this may be too much for you to take in. But I promise you that, if you get a third strike, I´m going to need to discipline you, understood?” She seemed serious. But she wasn´t the boss of him.

Still, he wouldn´t like to make this giantess mad. On the other hand, she had shrunk him without his knowledge or permission. She earned whatever vulgarity he had in mind. But he didn´t felt like cursing, right now, he felt like walking away.

 

He turned around, looking for the door. He needed help. Irene seemed sweet and kind, but that was before. Right now, she seems like a woman who´ll do anything in order to get what she wants. And he wasn´t sure he wanted to play her game.

He took a step to the right, then another, and slowly, he began to walk away.

Irene just stood there, following him with her eyes, turning her head as he tried to walk past her, and when he did, she rotated her whole body. For some reason he ignored, her smile hadn´t faded.

 

When he was ten feet away, well, his feet, he sprinted, he rushed to wherever the door was. He could already picture himself crying for help as he ran down the street. Irene may be hot, pretty, and with enormous tits, but she was insane! Who´d do this to a man?

“Don´t run in the house, pumpkin´. You´ll get hurt.” She said from behind him, but he wouldn´t listen, his only care was to find the door. At three-feet-tall, the doorknob was right at the same level as his head, he could easily reach and escape.

What did she have in store for him? No idea. But he´s sure it would be better not to find out.

 

However, a problem suddenly came to him, well, in him. His stomach felt weird, and his legs felt weak. He stumbled and then fall. What was happening?

“Sweetie? Are you ok? Don´t worry, I´m coming…” Jason could listen to Irene, her now heavy steps coming closer, but… was it the sound of them getting closer or… was there something else? They sounded… heavier?

 

He squirmed a little on the floor. He felt these cramps all over his body. He felt like screaming for a second, but he held it. He couldn´t show any sign of weakness now. Besides, the feeling was gone, just as it came, in an instant. But there was something else.

He felt something weird, the clothes he was wearing, they were… bigger? He could feel the fabric of the t-shirt expanding, covering more and more of his body. As he rose back on his feet, he realized that it was not covering his knees, but his whole calves, and then, after a minute, his ankles.

“No…” he softly complaint as he realized he had to escape. He was shrinking again? This time, he was conscious and could feel it. He could see how the room seemed to expand around him, this was insane!

 

He tried to run away, but the clothes were so big that they were kind of uncomfortable to carry, but he couldn´t let this slow him down, he gave it his best, and finally, found a door.

He could hear Irene´s steps coming closer, her giggles approaching. “Careful…” she cooed as she seemed to make fun of his predicament. This wasn´t funny! He was suffering.

He tried to get a hold of the doorknob, but he was still shrinking, once he got to the door, covering a distance that felt like thirty-feet or more, he realized one thing. The knob was out of reach.

 

He stopped right in front of the door, looking up at the unreachable knob. The shiny, golden color of it, so high above him. He tried to jump, but it was useless. Even if he reached, he wouldn´t have been able to turn it.

He was in despair. The door was his only way out, right now, Irene was right over him, he could feel her enormous presence behind him. Her light giggle coming from high above him. Not from five feet above, more like sixteen feet!

“So cute! You want to reach for the knob? Awww, isn´t that just adorable?” She wasn´t mad?

He was trying to escape and she was not upset? She does know he´s trying to escape from her, right? Why is this so funny? Is he a joke? The butt end of some prank? Was he that pathetic?

Most likely, the reason why she´s not mad is because she knows he won´t get anywhere. She´s in complete control of his faith now. Besides, she knows exactly how this powder works.

 

Jason was shrinking, just as she had planned. First, he shrank to half his height. And kept that way until their small trip to her house, and his new home, was done. Then, she allowed him to rest on the couch, she knew this could be much better if the shrinking finished while he was awake. And she was right!

 

“Stop jumping, sweetheart, it´s useless. Just come here… come to momma…” he froze right there.

She was right, it was useless. He felt defeated. And mad. He was a man who couldn´t open a door? Couldn´t reach the handle?

The door wasn´t even locked. That´s just how sure she was that now, she had complete control.

 

Maybe this was his fault. He thought he had found someone kind, loving, attentive. Someone who truly understood what he was looking for. But it seems, he didn´t understood what SHE was looking for.

He walked straight into her web, fell on her trap. The acceptance, the sweet words, everything was a lie. Even if it was not a total lie, she just tricked him. He had no idea when, or how, but she had done this to him, now, what was her next step?

 

“I must admit it, it wasn´t easy to drive all the way here. It was a twelve-hour drive until I was able to carry you, and then, we got here by bus. But her, no one was suspicious. I can tell you that.” She was proud of it. He was suffering, internally, and she was happy her plan had worked?

 

Jason wanted to scream, to yell at her, to erase that smile from her face, to shut her. But he couldn´t, he had no will left in him. The only thing he did was to fall on his knees. He was not going to cry, not going to look so pathetic.

“Why…?” he sighed, his whole life had just crumbled. He wasn´t even sure if this was permanent, but it felt like it. Besides, if she had already planned this all along, there´s a chance, a big one, there´s no turning back.

 

“Why? Honey, you know why…” Irene said as she sat next to him.

Jason didn’t even acknowledge her presence next to him. While they were both sitting, the top of his head was barely on her boob-level. Her enormous tit several times bigger than his head. SO round, so perky. But he didn´t want to look at her, not even to leer.

“Jason, this is the right path for you. Trust me. I made sure of that. You complaint about your girlfriend, yes, but you also complaint about other things. Paying rent, not having a car, complaint about going grocery shopping, living in a small apartment. You basically complaint about every aspect of the adult life, assuring me you needed someone to take care of that.” She placed her hand over his head, and started ruffling his hair.

Her hand felt enormous, heavy even. But he won´t turn. He was trying to ignore her existence while he traced a plan, tried to find a way out. He knows he was only wearing this tent-like t-shirt, and nothing underneath, so there´s no chance he can get a hold of his phone. And while he had the brilliant idea of using her house-phone, she kept talking.

 

“You relied on your girlfriend for many things, and you appreciated that. But when you tried to give back, in the only way you thought would be right, she rejected you. Poor thing, she dumped you because she thought it was weird. But trust me, you don´t need her. Now, you have me. And I would LOVE to hear those words from you. I will take care of you, take care of all those things you hate, and in exchange, you only need to do one thing. Wanna guess what it is? Hmm?” he wasn´t listening.

“Well… it´s a little obvious. And it´s not precisely just one thing… but we can start little by little. First of all, I would like you to call me mommy.” She smiled, and her last words caught his attention.

 

Jason should´ve seen this coming. She chatted with him, dated him, even seduced him, all in order to alure him and now, he was here to fulfill her fantasies. He can´t say he didn´t sort of started this. Who would´ve thought that making that small post, in order to appease himself, could lead to this. Was he being punished?

He looked up at the impossibly big woman, stood there for a second, looking at her face smiling down at him. She was pretty, a true beauty, why does she have to be this crazy? Besides, where or how did she managed to shrink him?

 

“Awww, so confused… don´t be, sweetheart. I just want what´s best for you, for both…” she continued massaging his head, her hand now capable of engulfing his whole scull. He had shrunk, evenly, scaled down to no more than two feet now. This was awful.

Even if he was not aware of his current height, which was less than a third of how tall he used to be, this was terrorizing him. He knows exactly what happens next, he´s already read this story.

 

Jason´s not quite into this sort of things, well, he kind of is, but only because he thought of it as fantasy, fiction. But now, he was part of it.

First, the woman seduces him, something he never would´ve guessed could lead to this, at least not in his case. Then, he´s taken to her place; after their date, both went to his place, but now they´re here, which means she´s already on the next step. Imprison him, trap him. Lock him away from society, from the real world. This woman, who he thought was understanding, wanted him for her own.

Kisses, caresses, every single bite of love was only one of the many ways she may have in order to convince him to stay. But he couldn´t!

 

“I-Irene… you can´t do this… what about my life? My job? Someone will look for me, people will get worried.” He knew she wouldn´t let him go, unless he convinced her. He was even willing to forgive and forget, as long as she reversed this shrinking.

“Don´t be silly, honey. Your life? You pretty much told me you hated that life. Your job didn´t pay much, your apartment´s a mess. Plus, I don´t think anyone will miss you. It´s been over a day and there´s nothing on your phone, not a call, not a message.” She wanted to make a point. However, she has his phone? Is it inside the house?

 

He was trying to make a plan. How to escape. But he needed to know more about what had happened.

“Jason, precious. Stop haunting your mind and accept it. This will be your new life, you can start over, with me! Just think of all the love, all the care, all the pampering coming in for you! You´ll be my priority, all of my attention for you. Now, come on, I bet you´re hungry…” he swallowed.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 7 on my patreon. Here´s a link :D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234