- Text Size +


Jason was confused. This wasn´t a dream, but if it was, it would´ve been a nightmare. Can someone really do this? To take a man for her own and force him to love with her? What´s more, shrinking?

He thought it was only something on sci-fi movies, or stories. Not a reality. But this all felt so real.

 

His head was spinning. Before him, a giant vixen, Irene. Her legs seemed at thick as pillars, and equally tall. She was gigantic. And her curvaceous body just looked thicker from beneath.

She was a giantess, strong-looking, menacing even. But still with that smile on her face, more than sweet, it now looked kind of unhinged.

Maybe, maybe a small part of him wanted this. He wanted a woman to love him, and he didn´t mind if she took some extra care of him. But this? Irene was insane! This was not something one should do. She practically abducted him on their first date.

 

“Jason, sweetheart, aren´t you coming? Diner´s ready.” And the nightmare continues…

 

Jason knew there was no escape. He couldn´t reach the knob, and there´s no chance any window will be open for him. He was trapped.

He may as well follow this woman, do as she say, probably things could be easier if he does. Even if every fiber on his body screams to him not to. Even if his thoughts are trying to focus on tracing an escape route. Even if deep inside he knows he needs to make a plan. He´s still going to, but not yet.

“Maybe I can just… let her think I´ll play her twisted game, just for a while.” He thought, knowing that soon he´ll escape, running away from her.

 

He walked into the kitchen, feeling stupid wearing a shirt big enough to be a full-body gown. He was dragging the shirt, dragging a shirt that was supposed to go all the way to his waist, no more. This was demeaning, but it wasn´t the worse…

Jason stepped into the kitchen, he couldn´t look over the table, but he wonders, what is it that smells so good?

 

Irene, this crazy woman was sitting at the table, he could see her shapely legs from underneath the table. She… she wasn´t wearing underwear? He couldn´t tell, her crotch was hidden in the shadows of her skirt. But he could tell her thighs were thick, close to touch each other.

“Jason, my dear, come, come…” she talked, snapping him out of his small moment of distraction. He was really lost on her crotch.

 

He just pretended nothing had happened and walked towards her. Why? Why was he doing this instead of running away? He was supposed to walk away, not get closer to her.

“That´s right, come here, sweetheart.” She said as she stood on her sit, with her arms now widely open.

She picked him up, easily. Jason quivered as he noticed how easily she just picked him up. How effortlessly, how easy. She was strong, really strong. By comparison, she was a giantess. Looking more like a twenty-foot amazon, but she was still a 5´7” woman.

 

Jason was now in her arms. He felt uneasy for looking so much at her smiling face, seriously, can someone smile for so long? He turned away, and he noticed one thing, there was only one plate on the table.

He had the idea that she was going to feed him while he was sitting on her lap. Probably. It was either that or a much more demeaning high chair.

“Are we… sharing?” he asked, pointing at the plate.

“Haha, aww, sweetheart. This is just for me. You can´t eat this, it´s too big, you can choke, dear. It´s too big for your wittle mouth.” She explained.

“Ok… so… you want me to be here while you eat…?” he thought Irene was a normal woman, but she had already proved him wrong, now, what was she up to?

“Of course not, we´re both eating. But only I will be eating solid…” Being the way he was, and having read so many forums and even done some role-playing himself, he could see what was coming.

 

Slowly, with Jason sitting on her soft, thick thigh, she started removing her top. Little by little, her top came off, and before he could tell, Irene was wearing only a bra.

Her boobs were magnificent. Gigantic, round, soft-looking. Jason stood there, looking at them like an idiot for a moment. Maybe this was really what he wanted. While looking at her massive bosom, he wondered, huge boobs? Yes! That´s clearly one thing he liked, VERY much. A giant woman? Well, he doesn´t mind… much. If that´s what it takes to see huge tits like those, well… maybe this isn´t so bad.

She lied, yes. She tricked him, yes. He´s there only because he chose to trust someone he met online, ignoring the real reasons she had to speak with him. Was there any red flag? Not quite. Was it a good idea to take that small chat further? Well… he can clearly see the consequences now. Although, they are not looking so bad at the moment.

 

“You, my dear, will have ME for dinner… more precisely, my milk…” she removed her bra, revealing a huge pair of soft tits with some hard, protruding nipples. Her areolas were big, not huge, but they were of a noticeable size. And her nipples were fat and extremely hard.

It didn´t took long for the milk to start coming out of her nipples. She´s been waiting for this for so long. She´s not sure how she managed not to drip until now.

Before either could tell, drops of milk began to fall, followed by a light stream of her white, creamy nectar ran down her tit.

“Oopsie… come here…” she said as she gently took hold of him and slowly placed him right in front of her nipple.

 

Jason swallowed, not milk, he just swallowed as he stood in front of that dripping nipple. He had in fact fantasized about sucking milk from a woman´s tit. But not like this. And not that much. It was just a fantasy that came to him once or twice, but now, he had the chance.

“Come on, don´t be shy, I´ve been saving myself all day for you.” He blinked, and started approaching slowly. Was he about to suck from the biggest tit he´s ever seen? Yes.

 

He just let go of everything. He was still going to escape, but he couldn´t waste this chance. When would he suck from the world´s largest tit? Well, to him it was.

He placed his lips around her nipple, it was hard and wet. The milk was slowly flowing into his mouth, but with just a gentle suck, the stream began to flow faster. He found himself nursing on this giantess´ tits before he even thought about protesting. What if she was right? What if he actually wanted this?

What if Jason actually wanted a mommy?

 

He latched, drank her milk down, mouthful after mouthful. In the meantime, after looking at this tiny man drinking down her sweet, sweet milk, she started eating. She was having pasta, that smelled delicious, but it can´t be as creamy as the milk he´s enjoying.

He was lost for a moment, in some sort of trance, caused by the taste of ambrosia he found on the milk. It meant so much more to him. After drinking up both of her milky breasts, he closed his eyes. Was he tired? Or sleepy because of the milk? He´s not sure, he just let himself go.

 

“So cute, sleep tight. Tomorrow´s going to be a BIG day…” Irene cooed at him. Carrying him with one arm while finishing her dinner with the other.

She had done it, she got herself a man to take care of. Now, the thing is, will he like the way she wants to take care of him? So far, it seems he´s got no problem with it. But breastfeeding is not just it. It´s a big part of her job as a mommy, but it is not it.

First, she needs to make sure he´s well dressed. An oversized shirt, that may look kind of cute, is not going to work.

“Don´t worry, honey. Mommy´s going to make sure you´re wearing something more… suiting.” By the time he wakes up, there will be more changes.

 

More and more things will change. Irene meant what she said, she will look after him, love him, pamper him. Let a storm of love fall over him, but that´s just it. It is a STORM, and sometimes, even if those come with some necessary things, they are not often what one would want.

 

One would´ve think that after being knocked down for more than just a while, Jason wouldn´t have such a long sleep, but turns out… he did. He fell asleep at around 6:00 pm, and now, he was just waking up, the next day around 9:00 am.

He yawned, then his hands instinctively went to his face, rubbing his eyes a little. Has he had a good rest? Well, a thirteen-hour sleep can do wonders.

For the first time, well second, in years he didn´t woke up with the sound of an alarm, or woke because his body felt it was about time to do so. He was allowed to rest, sleep to his heart´s content.

“Where…? Oh, right.” He noticed this wasn´t his room, that this were not the sheets or covers in his bed. But then he remembered where he was.

 

He was in Irene´s house. And not just that, the colossal size of things reminded him of his current situation. He rolled over, and saw through the edge of the bed, looking right at the floor. It was a long way down, but he could make it.

Jason still had the plan of escaping, even if he could be allowed to sleep all he wanted, or even to drink from this woman´s vast tits. It wasn´t worth it. Not even if her milk was so tasty.

Plus, when he moved his feet to climb down the bed, he realized another thing. He could feel something, between his legs. Something big, bulgy, something foam-like.

 

He could tell he was no longer wearing the same oversized shirt, now his shirt, which was red, was about a fitting size. However, when he turned down…

“No… no, no, no, no! Is this a… diaper?!” He´d rather be naked than wearing a diaper. Irene couldn´t do this, she just can´t!

It´s demeaning. Humiliating even. And when did she put it on him? More like, how did she do so without waking him up? Soon, he found himself having more questions and worries.

Did she saw his penis? Of course she did. Was he powdered? Did she wipe his butt? He felt so powerless. But then, something else came to him, something horrifying. He looked down at this puffy thing in his groin, had he…?

“I… I didn´t… use it, right?” he fell asleep without noticing more than twelve hours had gone by, what if he also had an… “accident”.

 

He tried to pull and see, so far, nothing in the front, and on his behind, well… nothing. He couldn’t quite see but he didn´t feel a thing either.

Jason was mad. How could she do this without his permission? He tried to remove the stupid thing, but he couldn´t get it done. He wants that thing off, for as bad as this seems, he´ll have to ask Irene to remove it. Demand her to, if it´s necessary.

“She´ll see… she can´t just… diaper me like this!” He climbed down the bed, uncomfortably, that thing was too much of a bulge to allow him to move properly. But soon, he descended the bed.

 

He stepped out of the room. Looking for Irene. But she was nowhere to be found. Turns out, he was on a second floor. Up there, there was only a bedroom, a bathroom and another room, one that contained a crib. He swallowed, looking around, he found out it was more like a nursery. He immediately stepped out of that room.

Irene wasn´t there. But he could listen some sounds coming from bellow. She was downstairs.

 

Jason stood in front of the stairs for a second. He never thought he´ll be afraid of going down some random stairs. But he was. His legs were too short to take a step, and he was afraid of the fall, to him, it was like falling off a mountain.

“UGH!” he grunted as he realized how much of a burden this now was.

He needed to use the railing on the stairs to avoid a sense of falling. He took hold of the balusters as he slowly made his way down. This was annoying, unpleasant. He couldn´t just make his way down in a few seconds, now, each step required a whole process.

 

He fumed down the stairs, complaining about his current situation. Even if she was lovely, this was not worth it! Why would a man want this? He can´t even go down the stairs!

 

Once he was at the bottom, after more than five minutes, he turned around, looking for this woman who´s ruined him. After he gets the shitty diaper off, he´ll demand a cure, an antidote. For her to return him to his normal size. This was ridiculous.

 

He found Irene at the kitchen. She was busy with something on the stove. What was it? He doesn´t care. He just wants everything to be turned back to normal. He stood at the kitchen´s doorframe for a moment, then, after a deep breath, he just spoke.

“You! Why have you done this?” He tried to yell, but his voice just wasn´t so loud anymore.

“Hmm?” Irene turned, revealing a small pot on the stove, the flame wasn’t on, so it seems she was just churning whatever was inside with a spoon. “This? Oh, it´s oatmeal, I thought you´d like a nice, sweet breakfast.”

“NO! not the stupid oat… meal. Why the fuck am I on a diaper?!” Irene didn´t like that tone.

 

Jason was protesting, complaining about everything so far. He didn´t seem to mind latching on her tit yesterday, so she thought he was fine. That he had even accepted his new life. Now, it seems he´s not accepting things as easy as she thought he already have.

Irene stood there, now placing her hands on her wide hips, sinking her fingers on the voluminous flesh of her hips. She frowned down at him, with a look of disappointment, one that soon changed into one of anger. But then, an idea came to her.

Why does he think he has the right to complaint? Can´t he see this is for his own good?

 

She turned at the stove, with Jason still demanding her to remove that annoying thing from him. She took a deep breath, then, sank her index finger on the oatmeal. And she proceeded to taste it.

“Mmm, I think it´s already cooled down enough.” She said, not with a tone of anger, but with an easy one. She knew she shouldn´t get mad, why would she? He can yell, scream or even kick all he wants, in the end, she´s the one in control. Now, it´s time for her to handle this situation.

 

“C-cool enough? Hey! Are you even listening? I don´t care about the oatmeal, take this shit off, NOW.” He didn´t feel as if she was taking him any serious, that made him furious.

Irene didn´t answer to him. She just turned, with the small pot of oatmeal in hand. She watched Jason´s face for a second, looking at how red it was. He needed a lesson, just a small one this time.

 

Without saying a word, she guided one of her hands to him, while bending. She was too quick, Jason couldn´t dodge her hand. In just a second, she was already grabbing him, with her fingers tight on the elastic of the diaper he wore. She pulled him close to her.

Jason freaked out. What was she doing? He went from angry to concerned, scared even. Irene was gigantic now, and way too strong for him. She just pulled him as if it was the easiest thing and pulled his diaper, she didn´t struggle, it was too easy.

“Now, now. Let me tell you why you need a diaper…” he swallowed, and before he could even squeak, she started pouring the oatmeal straight on his behind. All of the barely warm contents on the pot slowly falling straight over his butt. He cringed, the feeling was so unpleasant, and this was so humiliating.

He felt powerless, weak. He couldn´t do a thing to stop her. Even when he tried to walk, or just move away, the strength on his feet was not enough to resist this woman.

 

Once all of it was inside the diaper, she let the pot fall to the floor. The sound of metal hitting the ground rapidly hit his ears. And a feeling of wet, moisty, grainy oatmeal filled the diaper he was wearing.

“You´re wearing a diaper to prevent this.” She let go of his diaper, now sealing all of the semi-liquid, kind of solid, food down there. And then, she slapped his butt once, with enough strength to show him who was in charge, but still gentle enough not to make him fall.

He could feel it, going everywhere. Even in front to his privates. This was not ok. How could she fill the diaper she put on him with this, and then slap his butt to make a mess? He could even feel all of the extra weight pulling him down a bit. This was so demeaning.

“See? There´s a huge mess inside those diapers, but no dripping. Not even a drop. Trust me, this will make things so much easier for you. You can´t reach the toilet either way.” She had listened to his complaints, but she was showing him the reason why she did what she did.

 

He felt like screaming, harder, louder. But he knew better not to. Irene was not a reasonable person. She wears this mask of kindness, but who knows what she´s hiding beneath it. Even now, she chose not to scream, not to yell, not to argue with him. She just humiliated him, in order to prove him wrong. But she was not proving herself right, at least not that much.

 

Then, she immediately picked him off the floor and took him upstairs, right to the nursery he found this morning.

“Don´t worry, momma´s going to make you feel better. You´ll feel so nice with a new diaper on.” Should he kick? Scream? Complaint?

His faith was sealed. There´s pretty much nothing he can do. She´s bigger, stronger, and probably crazy. He was desperate, he was trying to think on a logical way to solve this, he needed to escape, but how? Maybe he should´ve look for a way out instead of looking for her to argue.

What was he thinking? That she´ll agree this was wrong and just let him free? No way.

 

He was defeated. His words don´t mean a thing inside this woman´s house. His opinion doesn´t matter. He was looking for some maternal love, but not the fullness of it. This was beyond what he had wanted. To call a woman mommy? Sure, it´s just a word to express care, right? But being shrunken down? Imprisoned, diapered? This was not part of the deal.

This was a nightmare. What else was she going to do? Feed him with a bottle? Put him on a crib? What if she takes him out of the house? What if she wants everyone to see them together. He was a man, a grown man, he was just two-feet tall. There´s no way no one will notice.

His life was ruined. He could feel everything falling over him. He was desperate. Stressed. Anxious. He felt there´s no way he can escape. As Irene carries him sideways next to her lap, with only one hand, he knows the worse might be yet to come.

 

Jason found himself sobbing, next to her swaying hips, he broke in tears. Tears falling from his eyes, straight to the floor. This wasn´t fair, he didn´t deserve any of this.

Irene listened; she could hear the low sobbing he made. Why was he crying?

“Aww, sweetheart, don´t cry…” she pulled him closer, placing him on her shoulder, right over her enormous bosom. “Shh, shh, it´s ok, I´m not mad. Don´t worry…”

She was warm, loving, tender. She just wanted to discipline him a bit, not make him cry.

 

Irene is quite a loving woman, nice and easy. But sometimes she has to be more assertive. Now that she found Jason, she knows he´s the right one. However, she won´t let him go away with it. She´s the one in control, the boss. He can´t complaint, in the end, she´s his caretaker. She doesn´t have a problem with giving him all the love in the world, but he has to give some back.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 8 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234