- Text Size +

“Ok, honey. You´ve had your meal, you´ve had your sleep. Now, time for a bath!” she cooed while carrying him in arms. Naked.

He felt so humiliated. This woman, Irene, had changed his diaper. A diaper!

 

Him, a grown man, shrunk down into a more “manageable” size. And for what? So that this woman could do with him as she pleases?

She´s been promising love, care, attention. She plays a sweet role, until he protests, then, she becomes an authoritative, and even threatening, woman. This is not ok.

Now, he´s on his way to who knows where. A bath, that´s what she said. But knowing, or for what he barely knows of Irene, she´s got something in hands…

 

“Ok, wait for me right here, sweetheart, let me run the tap and fill the bathtub.” She entered the bathroom and placed him over the washbasin. Somewhere too high for him to get down and run away.

He feels so uncomfortable, naked, shrunken, watching this massive woman getting the tub ready for a bath.

Would it be that bad? Having a woman that big, with breasts that massive, washing his body gently with a sponge? Back then, he wouldn´t have minded, but now… he´s kind of concerned. What is she up to?

 

“Ok, I think the temperature´s perfectly fine! Are you ready?” she said after she removed her hand from inside the tub.

“Uhm…” He had no idea what to say. Yes? What´s about to happen?

He does need the bath, after that “meal” he had, he was covered with milk, and it made him feel sticky. The creamy aroma of the milk over his body, a smell that soon will rot. He needs to take that smell off before it turns sour.

“Why don´t you… let me take a bath here?” he said, pointing at the washbasin where he was sitting, he could use that. It seemed big enough.

 

But Irene wouldn´t allow that. No way. She had something in mind already…

She turned at him, placed her hands on her wide hips, appearing imposing, but not really mad.

“No, mister. You´ll take a bath. I already filled the tub.” Well, at least he tried. “Besides, don´t be afraid, you won´t be alone in there.” What?!

“I´ll join you, we can both take a bath together!” She sounded excited, but why wasn´t he feeling that way.

 

He was already naked, there´s nothing she hasn´t seen. And, wouldn´t it be nice to see her naked body once more? Look at her, wet, covered in soap. Is he afraid because she´s titanic?

 

It didn´t took her long to pick him up and place him inside the bathtub. She was right, the water felt kind of nice. But looking up to her didn´t.

She was monumental, smiling at him from what seemed twenty-inches high. With that aura of pride, joy, she´s got him where she wants him. And he knows it.

 

“Ok now, wait there, let me take off my clothes and I´ll join you…” she said. To what he swallowed.

He didn´t took his eyes off of her. He watched her as she kicked off her shoes, as she removed her top, her shorts. She was now standing there in her underwear. Her sexy silhouette, filling the room.

She was a cougar, with flesh filling up all of the right places on her anatomy. And her body, it was so big now, making her even more imposing.

After a giggle, Irene began to remove her underwear too. The expression on his face, it was priceless! He was hooked on her body. Sitting there, at the bathtub, he couldn´t do anything else that wasn´t admiring her colossal beauty.

 

She lose her panties first, revealing her thick pussy, right in the middle of her thick thighs. Then, she lose the bra, letting it fall to the bathroom´s floor as she revealed her big, magnificent, and for some reason, milking breasts.

They looked so big, so heavy. So sexy. He tried to hide the erection that was growing under the water of the tub. She was a muse, a mature, fleshy, gigantic muse.

“Ok, let´s get started…” she said as she walked towards the bathtub, and placed one of her feet in. “Mmmm, perfect…” she added.

 

Irene sat her enormous body right in front of him. Jason could feel how her long legs were stretching on his sides. He was surrounded by her.

The giant-looking woman was sitting in front of him, with the water of the tub covering no more than her hips, while it made it all the way to his chest.

She stood there for a moment, just smiling at him. All the while, his eyes went from her face, to her boobs, and then back. What was she thinking?

The only thing he knew for sure was, her boobs look gargantuan! Massive mounds of flesh, sitting there, right in front of his face. Teasing him. Making him want to stand up and just tit-fuck her.

 

But out of a sudden, she started to approach, slowly, her boobs came closer to him, closer and closer, coming right to his face. What was happening? Was this on purpose?

Jason had no idea, he simply stood there, and closed his eyes, waiting for her soft flesh to hit his face. For her bosom to smother him. He could feel it in the water, she was closer, just a couple inches away from him…

And yet, nothing happened.

 

“Ok, here it is.” If he had paid more attention, he would´ve noticed she was reaching for the shampoo bottle, the one that was behind him, on the bathtub´s edge. Of course…

She poured it on her hands and started washing his hair. This was demeaning. He could take care of that himself. Doesn´t she know? Maybe she just wants the satisfaction of doing it herself, of making a man still without asking him to. Should he complaint? Reveal against her? He won´t take that risk, not when there´s a huge tub where he can be drowned in.

 

But it wasn´t that bad, she took this soft sponge and started scrubbing his body. The soap, and her gentle touch. Running all over his wet body. It felt nice, maybe too nice. He was really hard down there. Lucky for him, the surface of the water is already covered with bubbles of soap. He can hide his member down there.

“Let me rub you… further…” said the giant as she drove the sponge to his crotch. The feeling of the bath sponge over his hard member, it send quivers all over his spine. She took some extra time to get him “clean”.

She knows, she must know. It´s obvious, she´s a naked woman, bathing a man. Erections just… happen.

 

Once she was done with him, it was her turn. He watched her, quietly, as she got herself clean.

Her hair, her long, wet hair, then, she worked her way down. Washing her neck so sensuously, the water running down, flowing in streams through her shoulders, her arms, but what´s more, her boobs.

The streams found their way to her nipples, her hard nipples, and just fell back to the tub like flowing cascades.

 

Irene kept going, getting her long arms cleaned. Soaping them, and then removing the soap. She did the same with her boobs. Covering their enormity with soap, rubbing her tits gently with the sponge, and then, driving the water of the tub to her breasts, using her hands. Washing them clean.

The shine on her wet tits only made them glow sexily under the bathroom´s light. She took a few extra seconds to rub her nipples tightly. Making sure to clean them thoroughly, after all, there´s milk that comes out of them. They must be clean before his next… meal.

She turned at him, but he didn´t realize it, he was too busy looking at her enormous rack. She smiled, men, they are all the same. But if he wants to be teased…

 

Jason felt some movement under the water. He turned, just to find her right leg rising next to him.

“Now, let´s not forget the legs…” she said, with a teasing tone.

She bent forward, running the sponge over her legs. Washing her calves, her knees, and then her thighs. Slowly scrubbing her flesh with the sponge.

After that, she rose her other leg, keeping the first one over the edge of the bathtub. And she proceeded the same way. She approached to him slowly, surrounding him with her naked, soaped legs.

Jason was unsettled, but more than that, he was aroused. Her enormous, fleshy, long legs. And her crotch, there´s no doubt it´s coming closer to him. In fact, her boobs are now only a foot away from his face.

He can see her tits jiggling as she works on her legs. Bouncing, getting into the water, but not too deep before they emerge back.

 

He turned at her face, high above him. Irene smiled, it´s obvious she knows she´s teasing him. She winked and followed with her next part.

She left the bath sponge on the side. Took the soap between her hands and rubbed them with it. Once her hands were all covered with soap, she guided them to her crotch, and washed it gently. Rubbing and rubbing her intimate parts with her hands.

He had no idea if she was just washing it or… pleasing herself. The surface was all covered with white soap, the only thing he knew was that… this has been enough.

 

He came, under the water. Jason came hard. His body quivering as he shot his huge load of cum inside the tub.

Irene noticed, it was obvious. “Let me help you…” she said as she soaped her hands once more and now, guided them back to his crotch. But with no sponge this time.

She had already noticed he was hard, it was only a matter of time before he burst.

 

She stroked his member with her massive hands while he kept cumming. Why was there so much juice in him? Well… maybe the milk´s got some blame on it. He has to release it one way or another. In fact, he didn´t pee himself before, he actually came in his sleep.

But he wasn´t done yet. With Irene´s gentle touch all over his hard member, he kept going. Moaning as she milked him. His legs were trembling under the water, she used her legs to give him some support. He kept going for about five minutes.

Five minutes of pure cumming. Ejaculating over and over beneath the water.

 

“Ok, I think we´re ready here…” she said, standing up and lifting him with her. They were clean, there´s no need for the cum to cover their already clean bodies. It´s a good thing that it sank under the water.

 

That had been… great. He felt nice after that “bath”, if there were more baths like that, he could get used to it. But he´s still worried.

Will he get his life back? Is there a chance he will escape? People will get worried for him. His job, his neighbors, someone must notice he´s gone. It´s only a matter of time before someone starts looking for him.

The only problem is, he´s nowhere near home, he´s in some other state. Far away from home. And shrunken. Last time people saw him, he was 6´1”, but now… it will be a miracle if anyone can recognize him.

But he looks the same, his face, his body, the only problem is… he´s more like a scaled version of the man he was.

 

“Ok, you´re clean, you´ve had your nap. It´s a bit too early for another meal so, why don´t we go to the store? There´s few things I need to get.” A store? Does she mean… step out of the house?

Is this for real? She´s going to let him out? Well, he´ll be walking next to her, but still, that´s his chance to escape!

He can ask for help. He can reach out to anyone, even runaway from Irene while she´s distracted. The main issue is, will he walk by her side? Or, is he going to get stuck on in the grocery store´s car seat?

Those are things he´ll have to figure out if he wants to escape.

 

The thing is… he wasn´t right about it. Irene went inside her room, and came back with her purse, and something else… a carrier!

“Is that…” he didn´t have the time to ask before she loomed above him and just snatched him off bed.

His opinion doesn´t really matter. She´s made up her mind already. And when she says something, or thinks about something to do, it´s not up to discussion.

Of course, she didn´t placed him on the carrier yet, she needed to drive to the store. But there, well, there he won´t have a chance…

 

Jason couldn´t take it. This was going to be the ULTIMATE humiliation to him. There will be about dozens of people at the store, witnessing how Irene just carries him from one side to the other inside the store. This can´t be good!

On the other side, there´s dozens of people who can possibly help him. Anyone will do. Anyone can help. He only needs to scream for help. And that´s it. Draw some attention to him, and then, he´ll be free.

Had she really thought this through? Taking him to a public place this soon? Maybe not… or maybe…

 

“Ok, there you are,” she cooed, “nice and cozy in front of my titties.” She got off the car, put the carrier on and then, placed him in.

This was awkward. His legs and feet hung as he felt the support beneath his butt. And the view, well, he can´t complaint about that one.

He was right in front of her big, bouncy, massive bosom. Irene was wearing this very revealing top, he could see a deep, long, and tall line of cleavage before him. Teasing him.

 

“Before we get in,” she said as she locked her car. “there´s TWO things we need to clear out. First of all, if you´re feeling shy, or even tired, you can lay your face and hide between my boobies. I don´t mind. I promise you´ll be safe there.” That was a nice offer.

“On the other hand, there´s one thing you´re gonna have to do.” She reached for her purse, and from inside, she pulled two things. A cap, and… a pacifier. “You´ll wear the cap, and you´ll use this little thing.”

She´s not as careless as he thinks.

 

“The cap is meant to… disguise you a bit. You still look like a man, but scaled down. We don´t need any unpleasant questions from strangers. And, the pacifier, well,” that had a bit more… darker purpose.

Irene made sure he was looking at her and not her boobs. He needs to pay close attention to her next words. She had this authoritarian smile, one that meant trouble. Not so warm-looking, she was more intimidating right now.

“I want you to suck on this while we´re at the store.” She approached her face to him, and with a still nice tone, she added: “With this keeping your mouth busy, there´s no chance you´ll be able to speak, deep down, even if it hurts me to believe it, I know you will wanna ask for help.” He swallowed.

“It´s obvious, you´ll feel overwhelmed by all these people around, you´ll get anxious, and before either of us notices, you´ll find yourself screaming for help. For someone to take you out of my hands, away from my care. I know you wouldn´t do it, sweetheart, I know… but I just wanna be sure.”

“Now, I want this pacifier on your mouth until I take it out. And just to be clear, if you take it off, even for a fraction of a second, you´ll be in SERIOUS trouble.” A menacing aura filled the air as she slowly guided the plastic nipple to his mouth.

“I didn´t want to glue this to your mouth, or make sure your little mouth´s completely shut. Because I trust you, dear. But trust me, if you think you´ll be able to escape from me, you´re WRONG. Now, is there anything you´d like from the store, sweetheart?” how she went from deeply assertive, menacing even, to kind… that was quite disturbing.

 

So, things will work that way, huh? He´ll have his mouth shut all the while, and if he didn´t, there will be consequences. Some serious consequences. What will it be, he´s not sure. But he knows one thing for sure, he doesn´t want any of that.

 

“Nothing?” she asked. He stood there, quiet. He was scared of this woman. What was she capable of? “Okey then, in we go…” she said as she put the pacifier in his mouth and walked into the store.

His heart was racing, as they entered and he heard the ring of the automatic doors, he knew, this was his chance.

 

He had to find one, only one person to whom he could scream for help. The problem? Irene´s right in front of him. He´s literally pinned to her right now. Carried in front of her bosom.

He could´ve stared at her breasts, massive boobs. Boobs that look and feel as if they were heavier than him. But he couldn´t.

 

He was on a mission. Escape her. Even if Irene had these moments when she´s like… nice. More like hot. She´s also crazy.

She goes from sweet to, literally, threatening. How is he supposed to feel safe with her if, every time he seems to do anything different from what she wants him to do, she just threats him? This can´t be right, she just wants him to play the role she wants for him, and that´s it!

His opinion doesn´t seem to matter in bigger decisions. She´s basically ruling over him. He wanted love, attention, care, but even if she says she´s giving that, she´s not.

She´s just this bossy director, from a play he´s part of. One where he´s the only actor; one where, if he goes out of script, she´s going to force him back to it. She´s training him, basically. And if he doesn´t comply…

 

Irene walks the store, happy, proud. With a basket in hand, and Jason right in front of her. The weight of her boobs, and his added weight may be hurting her back, but she´ll take the pain. To her, it´s worth it.

“Relax, sweetheart, mommy´s just going to grab a few items. We´ll be back home before you notice. Meanwhile, why don´t you suck on your pacifier?” This was demeaning.

“I can´t hear you…” she said, with a cheerful tone, but he knew that was an order.

Jason sucked, defeated without even putting any resistance. He sucked, trying to do so loud enough so that she could listen.

 

Is this what he´s been reduce to? A puppet? A man who´s following a, doubly sane, woman´s orders?

No way, there´s just NO WAY!

 

He turned, but it was hard to find someone. The cap he was wearing obstructed his view. And, whenever he wanted to stretch his neck, push himself away from her to seek for help, she pushed him back.

Does she know? Can she feel he´s looking for help? Every time he tries, she just pushes her back into her bosom. Sinking his face between her huge bosom as she does shush sounds. As if she was trying to calm him down. But she won´t!

 

She picked a few items. Going from one side to the store to the other. She didn´t have a list, it seems she knows exactly what she´s doing.

She went from the produce, to the cans, to the breads. All in all, Jason was looking for someone to help him out.

 

“What´s the matter with people here?” no one turns! Everyone seems to mind their own business. Like drones, passing him by. Can´t they tell he needs help!

That he´s in the “care” of a huge psycho! Irene´s dangerous. How did she shrink him down? How did she get a hold of something like that? What type of connections does she have?

The longer he´s with her, the more he wants to escape. What are her plans? Her true intentions? What does she have in store for him?

 

No one saw him, no one noticed him. Maybe because he was in front of Irene´s huge rack, and no one wanted to be spotted glaring at her tits?

Before he could tell, Irene was paying for her stuff. She was at the cash register, putting all of her stuff on the band. He couldn´t see a thing, he was looking at her, hearing her things beeping over the scanner.

This was his last chance. After this is done, who knows when he´ll get out again. That´s if she ever takes him out again.

 

Maybe he was too obvious, his attempts of escaping must´ve not gone unnoticed. He stretched his arms, waved them, trying to catch the attention of anyone. ANYONE. All she did, was to push him back into her bosom. Sink him between her enormous rack.

This was his last chance. The last one.

 

Irene turned, to pull out her credit card from her purse. When she did, Jason could see the cashier.

She was young, with a look in the eyes that she didn´t want to be there. But that doesn´t matter. She may be his only way out of this.

He had no idea for how long he´ll be at her sight, for how long he´d be capable of drawing her attention to him. But he knows one thing, moving his arms and making signals about what he´s trying to say, won´t work. He needs to use words. Scream. HELP, he needs HELP!

 

Jason knew Irene was distracted, so this was his chance.

He pulled of the pacifier. Looked straight at the cashier, and she made eye contact with him, the kind that suddenly gets lost. A peek, she was just peeking at him for a moment, waiting for Irene to finally pull her credit card out.

Jason had to take this chance, before she turns away. He took a deep breath. His plan? Just scream “HELP!” Loud, clear. Repetitively. Over and over until someone finally does something.

 

“H…” but that didn´t happened.

Irene´s huge hand emerged from nowhere and strongly placed the pacifier back in. Almost slapping his face with the enormity of her hand.

“Oopsie, you let this fall, sweetheart. But don´t worry, I got it.” Uh oh…

 

“My clumsy, Jason…” Irene said after she walked out of the store, carrying two bags in hand. “I think I was clear when I gave you the order. But there you were, trying to draw everyone´s attention to you, did you really thought I wouldn’t notice?” He was sweating by now.

“Oh well, I´m gonna have to teach you a lesson then. When we get home, you´ll be in trouble, mister. BIG trouble.” Now, he does want to cry.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234