- Text Size +

The next morning, I heard the now giantess Peggy, my father’s girlfriend, make a remark about Christina sleeping in a g-string thong. Christina just told her mom that it was hot and that’s why she had slept half-naked.

I didn’t move a muscle in my new home. I didn’t want to. I just wanted to enjoy being smushed between the tons of fat that was the giantess’ big buttcheeks.

I loved everything about my new home, especially when Christina walked around. The buttcheek my face was facing kept rubbing up and down against my face as she walked. I may not have been in love with her the day before, but I definitely was now.

I remained in the same spot as Christina got on the plane. When she sat down, her buttcheeks spread apart, making it roomier inside my new home. That also caused me to slide down towards the exit.

I grabbed on to the g-string she was still wearing, but the way my body swung as I grabbed on placed me right under her buttcheek. As she sat in her seat on the plane, she also smushed me completely under the mound of fat.

She must’ve felt me, too, because she rubbed her butt against me as she sat like she was trying to get whatever was stuck to her butt off. It actually worked, too, because I wound up rolling back between her buttcheeks and was able to climb back towards her butthole, where she had shoved me last night.

There was still a big gaping hole between her giant buttcheeks as she sat, so I pushed myself up more towards her butthole, where there was so much fat, I would once again get lodged in one spot.

Eventually, Christina got up, and her buttcheeks closed up again. I was now more stuck inbetween them more than I had ever been before. She went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet.

Almost immediately after sitting, she blew such a big fart, it shot me out from inbetween her buttcheeks and into the toilet water like a meteor.

Luckily for me, she didn’t have to poop. She peed, then sat up and looked down at me in the toilet. She carefully plucked me out of the toilet and washed me out in the sink.

“What were you doing in there? I felt you under my buttcheek, then I felt you crawling back in my butt. You’re lucky I didn’t have to fart to relieve the itch you caused,” she said.

“I wish you had. I would’ve loved to have been farted on by you,” I said. We both laughed.

“So, how are you enjoying your time in there?” she asked.

“It’s a dream come true, honestly.”

“You want to go back in?”

“Yes, please.” She picked me up and stuck me back between her buttcheeks. She then gave me a little surprise.

“Oh, and by the way…” she clenched her buttcheeks before letting out a roaring fart that blew over me like a hurricane. “enjoy that, babe.” She waved her hand over her butt. She then pulled her pants and underwear back up and went back to her seat.