- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yeah it's been a little bit since I've uploaded a new chapter, summer courses and life duties and the like. I will warn you for those who wanna be warned about it, there's a bit of scat at the end. I added it in more in the realistic side of things than out of fetish

Martina’s mouth is hot and damp and smells like pepperoni and tomato sauce, something that’s really overwhelming while we’re inside of it. I can see the pieces of dough and cheese and splotches of tomato sauce and little bits of pepperoni around in her teeth and on spots on her mouth, as I can see as the light from outside gets into her dark and damp mouth. I see that Tony and Dave are right behind me as they get splashed into her mouth, me always seeming to be first in these swallowing situations. I guess it’s just my luck. I hear another burp being formed coming through her throat, and it seemingly squelches itself out inside her throat. Smelling the acidic air as it waves towards us as we flow towards her throat. As we get closer and closer towards her throat opening, I get the thought that my dad could be watching all this stuff from above, and now knows about everything that really happened during that Europe trip when I was eighteen. I get a slight sadness thinking about him and then I fall down her throat with the water she’s drinking, and I hear Dave scream a little bit as he falls since I think the drop scared him a little bit but he quickly shuts himself up as he realizes he doesn’t wanna get caught. 

As I fall down her throat, the smell of pizza and stomach acid really is intense in here, that signature Domino’s smell is really overwhelming, and there’s a hint of garlic as well too in here I can smell. Her throat feels more on the wider side and there’s a bit more room in here compared to Michelle’s I feel, but I think it’s because Martina’s a bit more on the heavier side than anything else, Michelle being a lean volleyball playing early twenty something year old chick and Martina being a overweight woman in her late 20s or probably early thirties, if I had to guess. I feel the water mixed with her sticky saliva as we go down her throat. I think Tony is a little bit on her throat, judging by the sticky noises I hear as he makes contact with something with a bit of squish. I don’t think he feels him though, since we’re only about an inch or so.  As we get closer and closer to her stomach, even though I’m pretty sure it’s about the same length from mouth to stomach for pretty much (at least that’s what I think) it feels like it’s taking forever to reach her stomach. I guess maybe it’s all in my mind, as we get closer and closer and I hear the noises of her full stomach really digesting her food and working hard at it as well, judging by the heavy churns and a few groans emitted below us as we fall, echoing up in here with how loud and intense they sound. I think about how I’d never thought I’d find myself in a situation like this ever again after everything that happened nearly 19 years ago, but here we are. 

As I see her stomach opening up and all the noise from down in there getting louder and louder as it becomes more clearer than muffled, I secretly pray to myself that her acids aren’t so aggressive that they somehow digest us for real this time.

I land in her full and hardworking stomach along with the rest of the guys, and of course the swig of water. I feel the multiple lumps of chewed up pizza and all of it’s toppings, pepperoni, cheese, sausage I can tell now, and also some sweeter smells like cinnamon, indicating some sorta dessert she had as I land. Although all the dough kinda mixes together in here and it’s a little harder to differentiate between what’s what. The water really seems to be somewhat of a catalyst here as well too adding to the chaos , it’s splashing inside causing a huge groan and a few bubbles popping off inside her stomach. I get up off of the rapidly disintegrating bite of dough and land with a splash into her stomach acids and they kinda burn a little as I try to make my balance with trying to attempt to swim a little bit and not get pulled under by Martina’s super aggressive acids.  I call out for Dave and Tony. Hoping that they find some stability inside Martina’s super active and heavily digesting stomach. 

“I’m doing fine!” I hear Tony yelling over the constant gurgles and smaller churns going on in Martina’s stomach.

“Same here” Dave says, sloshing around a little, I hear him struggling a little bit trying to find some balance. 

Before I can get another word out I feel a another huge churn starting to form, it taking me along with it a little in the wave of acids, seemingly trying to take out a big chunk of chewed up pizza, I notice Martina reacts a little bit to this with a slightly painful sounding moan, and I can hear her shift a little bit in her car seat as a reaction. I think she starts up her car, judging by the loud start up vroom of the SUV’s engine and the sound of the radio turning on, some SiriusXM promo for something, I can barely make it out over the sound of her heavily digesting stomach. I hear her sigh loudly again out of fullness, and I see a few bubbles from her acid go up her stomach opening and up her throat. I will admit, Martina’s stomach feels sizably bigger compared to Michelle’s, Michelle’s stomach even when full felt like I was in a waiting room when comparing the size, and Martina’s feeling more like an even bigger waiting room, if you catch my drift. I feel a big piece of chewed up pizza dough churning and being dissolved around my leg, and before I make another move, I hear a huge sounding burp from up above from the previous burp bubbles, and it sounded pretty wet too. 

I think she unbuttons her pants judging by some tenseness from I wanna say her stomach walls not too far from me in the front seemingly seemingly more relaxed and expanding a little more, this causing some more commotion in here, her digestion still pretty intense with all the gurgling and bubbling going on with the digestion of the pizza, although the tightness inside her stomach seemingly alleviated made things a little less intense digestion wise. I feel a crashing churn lifting me up and taking me under for a bit, my mouth filling up with stomach acid and digested pizza chunks and a hint of cinnamon dough. I almost throw up while under the liquid but luckily the churn sloshes me back up into the air and I fall a bit back and I land on her stomach wall, sliding down a bit, as I slide down I spit out the liquid and undigested food in my mouth. Out of all the moments I felt like throwing up, this is the one where I felt like doing it the most. The bile acid and the undigested Domino’s pizza in my mouth, pretty much assaulting my taste buds and leaving one of the most disgusting after tastes in my mouth. I guess on the brightside, at least I could swim. I imagine someone who couldn’t swim all too well or at all probably would have drowned in the situations that I’ve been in, and same for Tony and Dave.

I land right next to Tony, he murmurs a “Oh Shit” as he sloshes a little out of my way.

“First Time?” Tony says, teasing a bit.

“Being thrown up in the air by acids  inside some chubby chick’s stomach? Yeah, first time. Like that stupid meme or whatever” I say, as I spit some of the digested chunks of dough and pepperoni still lingering around in my mouth.

“How are you holdin’ up in here Dave?” I say pretty loud making sure he can hear me over the bubbling and gurgling going on inside Martina’s stomach, noticing that I haven’t heard him a bit.

It’s quiet for a few minutes, and it’s pretty dark in here and with all the bubbling and gurgling going on you can’t tell apart the sloshing from someone moving around or the sloshing from the digestion and the pizza and the like being moved around. I fear the worst for the second, that his acid invisibility from being shrunk had worn off due to how intense these acids seem to be. But then I think, if Tony seems to be alright due to how many times he’s probably been through something like this and becoming shrunk again years later and still being alright, then I don’t think it should wear off for Dave, even though it’s been years for all of us though since we’ve been like this and inside someone’s stomach. 

“DAVE?!!” Tony says with a lot of fear in his voice and I can hear his “Dad Voice” pop out when he says it, sounding pretty commanding and adding a bit more bass in it. 




“Yeah, I guess it’s not cool. I was going to pull a prank on you dudes, but I guess it’s kinda stupid considering this situation we’re in right now” Dave says a little far away from us, sounding a little defeated as if it’s something he didn’t really think about the implications fully. His voice isn’t quite as loud, and you can hear the gurgling and squelching of Martina’s food digestion over him, but you can still make out what he said. 

“C’mon dude, you should know better, especially at your age and the situation you’re in. I can’t even begin to understand why you think this is the time for that” Tony says, using his stern dad voice with him I notice, and I start to giggle a little bit at it. Tony sounding like he’s lecturing one of his teenage sons about something.

“What’s so funny?” He says, and I feel his eyes looking back towards me.

It’s silent between us for a few seconds besides the noises of Martina’s stomach, and then me and Dave bust out laughing.

“I don’t know if you’re noticing this (I breathe in for another giggle) but you’re really using that dad voice of yours” I say.

“Forreal dude, I felt like I was being yelled at by my parents all over again when I first got home after being shrunk while they were on vacation when I was like 17” Dave says, and then laughing a little bit more.

Tony loosens up a little, and does a few chuckles himself. 

“Well, when you have teenage kids, especially boys, you’ll be using this voice at least on a constant basis and you’ll slip into it at times when you don’t even realize it” he says, chuckling a little. 

As all of this is going on I realize that Martina is I think driving now, making her way out of the parking lot. The slight movements of her driving doesn’t really register to us due to all the commotion going on inside of her stomach anyways. I haven’t really noticed the sounds of the shifter or really the radio over the commotion going on inside her stomach either, I notice that some of her food has traveled into her intestines judging by the levels of acids slightly getting lower but her stomach is still digesting, although there’s still a decent amount of pizza still in here getting churned around and destroyed by her stomach. Judging by all the food in here and that will be later on, moved out to say the least. All that cheese and dough in here probably is going to lead into some problems later on, she might need some MiraLax with all that possible blockage that could happen. I feel an undigested piece of pepperoni float into me, and I push it away, and the smell of it is really intense when it’s near me.

“My oldest Francine is a girl, now a smart young woman, she’s 22 now and almost done with her Bachelor's degree in Psychology at University of Michigan.  She’s always been somewhat of a social butterfly and I feel like she gets a lot of that behavior and attitude from my wife and she has a pretty large friend group I noticed as she grew up, she’s currently dating an Asian kid from Boston she met at some sorta party on campus. The kid is Boston born and raised too, he’s got a really thick accent. Franny’s always been a good girl, she had a bit of a wild streak in her teen years but she tamed herself out of it. She actually stole my old Mustang one summer night while I was sleeping when she was 17 to go to this party all the way across town. I had my keys near the key ring that was near the door that lead to the garage, so I guess it wasn't hard to do so. When she came back early the next morning, I was pretty pissed and so was her mom and I think she got the message. We probably would of let her go anyways if she would of told us, we know the type of people she hangs around and we know she won’t get up to any trouble. We didn’t ground her though, since she really seemed to understand this was the last straw and she had such a good streak before all of this and she showed a lot of remorse. This was the last of her “teen rebellion” we’ll say” Tony says, and then coughs a little bit. Some of the stomach acid’s smells are really getting into his nose and in his own throat. 

 “My middle son Tony Jr but just really Tony we call him, He’ll be twenty in September. College wasn’t really something he was really interested in, he did okay in school but he wasn’t a high achiever or anything. He got into fights and shit his junior and senior year, small stupid shit that he knew he should have done or instigated for the hell of it. He was pretty quiet and didn’t do much actually when he was at home when Covid hit and his online schooling, but as soon as we went back to in-person and things started to get better to get back to school he was back to his old ways again. He really was the biggest troublemaker out of all my kids. In elementary school he was a bit of a bully to the other children but we quickly nipped that stuff in the bud once we started to catch wind of it. Or was disrupting class or lying to the teacher about doing an assignment or not following directions. It’s not like he had ADHD or ADD anything because we had him tested for that stuff when he was younger, that’s just how he was and this stuff was starting to get talked about a bit more when he was coming up I feel. I feel like almost every week my wife or sometimes both of us would be in some principal’s office for whatever he did” Tony says, and I hear the noise of a water bottle being lifted up on the outside, judging by a crisp plastic crunch I hear not too far from us on the outside. 

“But I will say after his senior year last year after literally having me and his mom constantly yelling at his shitty behavior and seemingly realizing of all his past groundings and the like he seemingly finally matured a bit and realized that he needed to do some more good and change his behavior up, and I’m still proud of him. College wasn’t really in the question, me and my wife debated over this and I was more on his side when it came down to not going, because it’s really not for everybody, and if he’s not interested in it there’s no point in him going. Although we did make an agreement at the end, he has to find some type of job that he can support himself with. And he’s actually found some interest in welding and he’s in welding school in Detroit and one of his high school buddies has a friend out there and that’s where he is now being roommates with them in Royal Oak, he’s been there about 7 months now once his welding school started out there. He’s got a girlfriend out there he met at some church thing one of his friends’s grandparents or something dragged him along too, so he’s really shown a lot of positive growth these days'' Tony says, and I hear the gulping of Martina’s throat, the rush of water traveling down it. Her stomach still churning and bubbling pretty strongly, but it’s starting to die down a bit more as her stomach starts to transport a little more of her semi-digested food into her intestines, which are also pretty bloated as well if I imagine. When the water crashes down into her belly, seemingly as if she’s finishing off her water as I can hear the gulps and the water traveling through her throat and getting ready to send more and more water down into her bloated belly. 

“Yeah that’s good, former problem child turned up and coming productive member of society” Dave says, as the water lands inside Martina’s stomach, with a loud splash and it sets off a chain reaction of gurgles. 

“Yeah, I will say my youngest, Vincent, is almost the complete opposite of his older brother, the son I told Matt about earlier when we were at Denny’s earlier today, he’s in Ohio with his girlfriend’s family where they’re from for spring break. He’s such a good kid, decent grades, plays soccer with the school’s team as goalie and makes a damn good one too. My kids aren’t really into sports like I am, but at least my youngest seems to like soccer, although I’ve never been a fan of it myself. He turns 17 in May. I’d say out of all my kids, he’s the most like me. He’s more into the rock side of things, like I said earlier to you Matt he likes The 1975 and The Arctic Monkeys and some punk-ish newer bands like Neck Deep and The Wonder Years.  He’s more into rock compared to his Siblings, who are into all that rap stuff these days that are coming out, especially Tony Jr. Drake and Da Baby and Chief Keef and Juice WRLD and XXXTentacion and all that shit I only know through him” Tony says, as the flow of the water splashes inside Martina’s stomach, bringing up the liquid levels a little bit more and causing a bit more gurgles and a few smaller churns and squelches inside her stomach.

“Yeah, I hear a little bit about this rap stuff. Living in Atlanta and it’s always been the southern rap capital, here and I wanna say Memphis and Texas to some extent as well. Jack Harlow and Da Baby and Travis Scott and Post Malone and these guys are really seemingly the new “rockstars” these days with all the popularity that they seem to have. My wife likes some of the newer stuff rap wise, like Yung Gravy and Pop Smoke. I listen to a bit myself, Kid Cudi is one of my favorites and he’s a bit on the newer side of things I’d say, rap wise. ” I say, as a big piece of chewed up dough slides up next to me, and then quickly goes under with a few bubbling noises.

It’s quiet between us for a second, and then I notice the flow of water stops and I feel us star to move, as if we’re being pushed by something that’s not our own doing, and I think it her stomach starting to move us towards her intestines, and it happens so fast and so quick that I can’t even process myself what’s happening at first, I feel me, Dave and Tony being moved and shifted under in some sorta way, I can quickly hear a loud squelch as we move, all the food and us being moved into her intestines. As we enter her large intestine with the rest of her digested food, you can still hear her stomach hard at work with the rest of her pizza not too far away from us. It feels even more cramped in, the dough really feeling like it’s starting to harden and her intestines are really making away with it in some sorta sense, seemingly slightly moving it along and it’s doing it’s thing with it. It honestly does feel pretty crowded in here, though, with us three guys and all the digested pizza. It’s still dark and damp, and a bit more smelly compared to Martina’s stomach. Will admit, despite it feeling like we’re cramped and it’s crowded, it still feels a little bit bigger than being inside of Michelle’s intestines. Although the difference isn’t too massive, and I think the reason why it’s a bit bigger is due to all the food and stretching them out as well too. I notice there’s a lot of gurgling and little pops and the like around us too, the noise of her food moving inch by inch. 

“Domino’s Pizza, I remember when it used to be 30 minutes or less to get it delivered for free and everything”   Tony says.

“I’m more of a Pizza Hut guy, to be honest with you. Especially after this experience” Dave says, sniffling a little bit to clear his slightly stuffy nose and then quickly regretting it considering where we are judging by his hardy cough afterwards of disgust. Getting a good whiff of the smell of digested food with the slight hint of shit at this area of her intestines, it gets stronger the farther down you go.

“Yeah, I will say seeing one of your favorite foods all like this in someone’s stomach upclose really does kill your hunger for it in the future. I’m honestly used to it at this point due to how many times it’s happened. I remember one of the times Kate swallowed me back in 93’, this was around that crazy time that I ended up getting normal sized, she had Domino’s not too long after she swallowed me. I remember my first normal sized meal while over Brian’s house, who I lived with for a bit since he had more space compared to Kate’s apartment. My first normal sized meal was Domino’s and Pepsi, and Ironically enough the same delivery man that delivered to the house when I shrunk and visited again for the second time. I ate the pizza, although it felt kinda weird thinking that not too long ago then that Kate ate this in this very house, and I was inside her stomach as it was digesting. I used to get these types of thoughts, but over time the memories kinda weren’t as intense and a little more faded and faded as time went on. Granted, the same thing we’re going through happens inside us. ” Tony says, and I feel us being pushed a little bit forward and forward by her intestinal tract, along with the digested food. I still hear her stomach gurgling and groaning a bit farther from us, and the noises echo in the background.

“Probably true, but man I thought the last time I was shrunk would be a situation that I never would forget, and this is even more unforgettable due to the fact I’m technically on a vacation miles away from my house, and I’m with other people who’ve gone through the same thing I’ve been through” I say, rubbing my eye a little bit. 

“Yeah, life is strange, ain’t it?” Tony says, and then chuckling about it a little. Really sounding like a middle aged man with his laugh, I notice. 

“You’re tellin’ me” I say. 

“Who’s Kate and Brian?” Dave says.

“Long story, we’ll just say they’re friends of mine that I have history with” Tony says nonchalantly. 

As it’s quiet between us three again for the next few minutes, I can somewhat hear the outside noises. The hum of the SUV's engine on the road, the slight sound of the A/C on low, seemingly on heat if I had to guess by the temperatures outside, it still being March and all and it being chilly up in this mountain town. I can vaguely make out the song on the radio if I really concentrate and focus in on it over the noise of Martina’s stomach churning around it’s food, I think it’s a Bruno Mars song, I think it’s When I Was Your Man, especially with the “Flowers” part that I make out.

I think more and more food behind us is being pushed from her stomach into her intestines, and I feel us as a trio getting moved closer and closer towards our end, the smell of excrement getting more and more intense as we move throughout her intestines, I honestly start to feel a little bit more Nauseous as we get closer and closer. And I think she needs to use the bathroom herself. I hear her mumble something in Spanish, although I can’t completely make it out, I think the Word “baño” is used as well in what she says under a breath, it’s a little bit amplified since we’re inside her. 

“Welp, let’s see where this is going to lead to” I say, I think we’re towards the end of her interstitial track, I don’t this her anus and everything is too far away.

“As I’ve said a million times already I feel, hope for the best, prepare for the worst” Tony says. 

I think she drives a little more, and then I can kinda feel an abrupt jolt and the sound of a gear shifting, signaling that she’s stopped. I hear the sound of a car door opening and the sound of the door chime, and I feel us move around a little as she gets out of the car, I feel her lean a little bit to grab her toothbrush and toothpaste. She closes the door with a slam and makes her way into the hotel, and as she walks I feel like the process speeds up a little bit, us getting closer and closer to our exit. 

I hear the noise of an automatic sliding hotel door, and the sound of someone in the hotel lobby greeting her. I can hear this outside interaction stuff a bit more clearly now, since we’re quite a bit a ways from her stomach. 

“Bathroom Near?” Martina says in choppy English, I’m assuming she thinks she won’t be able to make it to her hotel room. 

“Yes Ma’am, right around the corner, there’s a sign” I hear a man say. I think it might be the Front Desk Clerk. He has a slight Texan drawl to him I notice, he could be a visitor or a transplant. How ironic these days, a Texan moving to California. 

“Thank you” She says heavily accented. 

She walks a little more and she turns, and she walks into the bathroom and closes the door. As soon as she does this, I feel us getting closer and closer towards our exit, although it literally smells like shit, and we’re surrounded by shit. Shit happens, literally. 

As we somewhat quickly get closer and closer, and we finally do see the light again, although there’s a few pretty thick looking logs of excrement in the toilet as our destination. The sound of the light bulb in the bathroom buzzing being our first outside sound that we’ve heard in awhile, this reminding me of when I was in Jessica’s bathroom in Berlin when I was shrunk and got discovered. 

As we fall I feel like I’m making eye contact with her gaping pink hole as I look back, getting ready to pinch out another loaf. We’re not mixed into the stuff, I will say. That’s pretty good at least. I fall out first, and then Dave and then Tony, and then another batch of the stuff falls out. 

I throw myself to the side of the toilet, not wanting to land in the shit, and I notice Dave and Tony do the same thing. It kinda hurts landing on the porcelain with all your velocity, but better than literally being covered in shit and getting it all over your already faded and somewhat torn-ish clothes.  Maritina farts and it sounds like one of those deep ones, and it’s a pretty nasty smell. 

I notice that she pushes a little more with the last batch with a little bit of grunting from her as well, I guess I am really right about the constipation that I predicted.

I notice that she grabs toilet paper and wipes her ass a couple of times before tossing it in the toilet, and she throws it in, a little bit of the stained paper landing on Dave’s arm before fully splashing into the toilet, and he seems grossed out.  I notice that she gets up to flush, looking into the toilet and she makes eye contact with us, and it feels like time stands still as she does.

“OH MY GOD, LITTLE MEN!!” Martina screams, at the top of her lungs as her pupils really focus in on us.

“Yeah, this is going to be fun” I say, fearing for what might happen

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys enjoyed this one. I'm trying to keep the chapters at least 3000+ words long as I've said before , I actually got way more in this one than I thought I originally would. After this chapter it's not going to be as fetishy, but I do have one more vore idea I'll put in the story after this one.