[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

Shenhe is on a trip to deliver a new device constructed by Cloud Retainer to Mondstadt. On the way she encounters the Outrider Amber who is making her daily rounds. After a misunderstanding, this bright summer Teyvat Day became a lot darker for one of them.


**A Genshin Impact story that was written by me in March 2022

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Insertion, Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 18849 Read: 3571
Published: April 06 2023 Updated: April 06 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 1] (9224 words)

This was written back in Spring 2022. As such there are some writing issues such as including dialogue and descriptions in the same paragraph, when I now keep them separate. Apologies, but I hope that it won't take that much away from your reading experience.

2. Chapter 2 by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (9625 words)

Story written back in ~March 2022. Thus, there are some structure issues that I don't really have the time to go back and fix. Regardless, I hope that you enjoy the story.