- Text Size +

            Jess spat Drew out onto her bed, sending the tiny plummeting a few feet before bouncing on the springy mattress. Jess stood in front of the bed and undressed, her boyfriend doing the same below her. Even the simplest acts Jess performed, like pulling off her shirt or sliding out of her panties, never ceased to mesmerize the tiny man. Likewise, Drew always looked so adorable scrambling several feet beneath her. With the two fully naked, Jess planted her right foot on the mattress’ edge, wiggling her toes as an invitation to scale her mountainous figure.

            Drew clambered onto her foot and traipsed over to her shin, wrapping his arms around the front of it and beginning his ascent. Whether it be makeshift ladders or his girlfriend’s leg, Drew was a natural-born climber. He was inches away from her kneecap when Jess started swaying her leg from side to side. It wouldn’t be any fun if there was no challenge. Drew steadied himself on top of her knee, bunkering down on his hands and knees as he was rocked back and forth. Arms held out, he funambuled across her leg, trying not to look down at the deadly drop below. Once he made it across, he fell into her waistline, thankful for the soft wall of support. Craning his neck upward, Drew saw Jess looking down on him from beyond her tits, beckoning him with her eyes to keep climbing.

            Drew pinched his girlfriend’s skin as he propelled himself up the side of her tummy. Jess returned her foot to the floor, eliminating Drew’s safety net, and gyrated her hips, dancing for her little alpinist. Her sultry motions made the physical act of climbing more difficult, but the motivational effect it had on Drew far surpassed any hindrance it caused. His ascent continued until he reached Jess’ breasts which hung over him like a fat, bouncy roof. To get any further, his only choice was to climb up between them. Jess wasn’t going to give him a break anytime soon; her shimmying knocked her boobs against each other repeatedly, battering the puny rock jock between their supple flesh.

            Making it through the valley, Drew continued climbing until he reached Jess’ collarbone. He pulled himself over the edge of her protruding clavicle and sat on it like a park bench, finally getting a chance to rest. Jess stopped moving, letting her boyfriend take in the sights. Looking down at her body, he couldn’t believe this was the view she had everyday. He was so far off the ground it was dizzying.

            After catching his breath, Drew repelled back down her breast, sliding along its slope and stopping himself at her nipple. Her nipple point was about the size of his head. Drew bit it, making Jess squeal as his miniscule teeth sent tingles through her body. The tower of a woman collapsed forward, sandwiching Drew between her breast and the bed. Drew could barely move with his girlfriend’s weight baring down on him. She pushed herself off of him, giving the tiny a moment’s reprieve before her chest came crashing back down. Jess ground her tits into the mattress, boring the tip of her nipple into Drew’s crotch.

            The tiny’s dick was just small enough to fit into the duct of Jess’ nipple. She pressed down harder on Drew, exhilarated by the novel form of penetration. The tiny thrusted as hard as he could, given little operating room between the confines of Jess’ boob and the bed, but comprehending the sheer enormity of the woman on top of him only made him harder. Drew released his load into Jess’ nipple. It was a sensation never felt before, Drew’s cum spurting into Jess’ breast. She moaned and rolled onto her back, pulling her boyfriend along her shifting body by his dick. She unplugged him from her tit and brought him to her mouth, licking him incessantly and coating him in a heavy layer of saliva.

            Drew always tasted best during sex. It was more psychological than an actual change in his physiology, but the effect was all the same to Jess. After getting enough licks in, Jess dangled Drew above her soaking wet pussy and jammed him in deep with her fingers. She writhed on her bed as her boyfriend got down to business. By this point, Drew had become all too familiar with the inside of his girlfriend, knowing the best spots to stimulate the most pleasure. He licked the walls and humped the cervix, squirming vigorously against her flesh until she climaxed. Once he was finished and the heights of ecstasy passed, Jess pulled Drew out and placed him on her chest. The two lied together and caught their breath.