- Text Size +

            “Miss, I’m not pouring your friend a glass so he can swim in it,” the bartender told Sasha as politely as he could manage.

            “But it’s his dream! You can’t deny a man his dreams,” Sasha pleaded.

            “You realize how irresponsible it is to serve a tiny that much alcohol? And I don’t care how small he is, he has to put a shirt on in here.” Jeff was standing on the countertop in swim trunks, waiting to dive into a cold brewski. This was the third bar the duo had tried, but each time they got the same response. With a huff, Sasha grabbed her friend and a fistful of bar nuts and walked out the door.

            “I thought this was America, Land of the Free. And beer,” she joked, shoving nuts in her mouth as she carried Jeff down the sidewalk. “If you can’t swim in alcohol here, then who’s gonna let you?”

            “He’s just jealous he can’t swim in a silo of booze,” Jeff added. “Bigs think they run the world until they realize their size denies them life’s greatest pleasures.” Sasha handed him a nut. He bit into it, getting a full chunk of salt, and spat it out. “Blagh, I’m gonna die of thirst at this rate.”

            “Forget this, let’s just grab a six-pack from the corner store.” She brought Jeff closer to her face. “We can go to my place and do it there. If you want,” she suggested, a faint blush warmed her cheeks. It had been nearly a month since the two first met, and they were practically inseparable ever since. When they weren’t hanging out and trying to do dumb shit together, they were glued to their phones texting each other. The biggest obstacle was Jeff having to leave the tiny district every time since Sasha refused to show her face there. It made for long commutes, but it was worth it. The two weren’t dating, not officially. They were just friends, though no one else believed it for a second.

            “C’mon Sasha, he’s perfect for you. Just admit you’re into him already,” Jess said. It was a few days earlier; Jess, Sasha, and Macy were together at their usual bar.

            “Can’t we just be friends?” Sasha growled. “Why does there have to be something more between us?”

            “Because you’re checking your phone every five minutes to make sure you didn’t miss a text from him.” Sasha pulled her hand back from her phone. “I’ve never seen you like this before,” Jess said smiling. When she heard Sasha befriended a tiny, Jess was elated. Once she realized Sasha had the hots for said tiny, she was downright rhapsodic thinking of all the possibilities that opened up to them. They could go on the cutest double dates, and talk about things only mixed size couples get, and smuggle their boyfriends into all sorts of places, and throw giant parties in the tiny district, and…

            “Jess’s right,” Macy chimed in, “Usually, it’s the loser you’re with who’s obsessed with you. I’ve never seen it the other way around before.” Sasha usually dated clingy nerds. She liked the attention and didn’t have to put any effort into maintaining the relationship. She’d string them along, fuck them, and dump them when she got bored. It wasn’t emotionally fulfilling, but she was convinced that such a thing was unattainable for her.

            “It doesn’t matter. We can’t be together.”

            “You’re not seriously going to sit here and tell me that dating a tiny doesn’t work,” Jess huffed.

            “You don’t get it. I’m not like you. I can’t just toss him into my mouth or shove him up my vag and pretend the thought of someone squirming around inside me doesn’t make me nauseous. I do like him, okay? I like him a lot, and if he were just a normal person then I’d be fucking his brains out right now. But he’s not, and I’m not comfortable with that, and that’s not fair to him. He’s not going to want to date someone he can’t have sex with.”

            “Sasha, if he cares about you…” Jess was interrupted by Sasha’s phone vibrating. It was the thirtieth text Jeff had sent since the three sat down together. “…then he’ll be willing to take things slow with you. There’s other ways to show affection than sex.”

            “You fuck that giantess yet?” Kurt asked. He, Lenny, and Jeff were lazing about in their living room, Lenny scrolling through videos on his phone and Jeff lying on the couch throwing a worn-out tennis ball in the air.

            “We’re just friends. I think,” Jeff responded.

            “Friends? What kinda bullshit is that?” Lenny mused.

            “I don’t know. She doesn’t want to date a tiny, probably. I get it. I’m lucky she talks to me at all.”

            “And you’re cool with that? Staying friends while she finds some fatass big to pork her?” Lenny asked, not looking up from his phone.

            “Of course not. She’s fucking perfect, man. I want to be with her more than anything in the world. But what do I have to offer her? She’s prolly used to nine-inch dicks, and I ain’t even a quarter of that.” Lenny scoured the vast library in his mind in search of the sage wisdom his friend so desperately needed.

            “Develop a growth ray and point it at your penis,” he suggested. Jeff chortled at the thought of waddling around with a dick four times his size.

            “Good idea,” Jeff remarked. “I’m sure my BA in Music Theory will come in real handy with that.” Jeff’s phone lit up with a text from Sasha. He had never bothered to keep his phone charged before, but ever since Sasha started texting him, it hasn’t dropped below 80%. Kurt grabbed the phone off the coffee table it was laying on.

            “Listen, all you need to do is talk to her about what she means to you and what you want out of your relationship with her,” Kurt said. Jeff and Lenny both stopped what they were doing, flabbergasted at how reasonable Kurt’s advice was. “Leave this to me,” Kurt said as he started typing on Jeff’s phone. “Do. You. Want. To. Making. Fuck…” Jeff threw the tennis ball straight into Kurt’s forehead, knocking the phone out of his hands and onto the floor. Picking it up, Jeff quickly deleted the message, thankful Kurt hadn’t managed to hit send. “What was that for!?”

            “I’m not trying to sleep with her!” Jeff yelled.

            “You’re not?” his roommates asked in unison, Kurt rubbing the bruise on his forehead.

            “Okay, I’d like to sleep with her, but I want more than just that. I want someone whose there for me, emotionally and shit.” A goofy looking grin ran across his face as romantic fantasies popped into his head. “Like, we can just be sitting there, doing nothing, and it’s the happiest we’ve ever been simply because we’re together, y’know?”

            “That’s deep,” Lenny commented, scrolling through shitposts on his phone again.

            “Shut up.” 

            “Alright, say I want to take things further,” Sasha posited to her friends at the bar, “How do I even do that, y’know, without sex?”

            “Talk to him so your both on the same page about what you each want out of the relationship,” Jess advised.

            “And then try to find something you’re both comfortable with doing to help ease you into the more intimate stuff,” Macy added.

            “Okay, talking’s hard, but I can do that second thing.”

            “Sasha,” Jess chided. Sasha hated when she gave her the “disappointed mom says your name to get you to do something” schtick.

            “Fine, we’ll talk it out too or whatever.” She brought her hand to her chin; a mischievous grin stretched across her cheeks as she concocted her plan of attack. “But I already know what I’m going to do to ‘ease him in’.”

            The pair were back at Sasha’s apartment. Jeff was diving in a freshly poured glass of beer while Sasha drank from her own bottle. From Sasha’s perspective, he looked like a fish swimming in an aquarium. She tapped the glass, forcing Jeff’s hands to his ears as the heavy sound reverberated through the liquid.

            “Sorry!” she said, pulling her hand back. Jeff rose to the surface, twisting a finger in his ear.

            “No prob. It’s not like I haven’t fucked my ears up plenty already.” Jeff smacked at his ear, trying to get it to stop ringing. It popped a few times, but eventually returned to normal. The tiny took a deep breath and dove back in. Sasha rested her chin against the table and watched Jeff swim around. Admittedly, he looked pretty cute doing somersaults in the amber beverage. Inside the glass, Sasha’s face was warped like a funhouse mirror; Jeff started laughing, sending beer rushing down his throat. He rose back to the surface for another breath.

            “Well, was it worth the effort?” Sasha asked.

            “Totally! It’s too bad you can’t join me, you don’t know what you’re missing.” Sasha smiled and dipped her finger into the drink. She twirled it around, spinning Jeff in the current.

            “Ha! You just want to see me in a swimsuit,” she said.

            “I won’t deny that,” he replied. Sasha pulled her finger out of the glass and sucked the beer off of it.

            “I’m glad you’re having fun though. My feet are sore from all the walking I did,” she mentioned, knowing full well how he’d react to the topic. She wasn’t disappointed, watching Jeff’s eyebrows raise as he conspicuously looked away from her. “That’s another perk to being tiny, you get to be carried everywhere.” Sasha raised her leg up to her lap, massaging her socked foot with her thumb. Jeff could tell what she was doing and bobbed in the drink trying to get a better peek, but her foot was obscured behind the tabletop’s edge. Amused by his efforts, Sasha leaned back and set her heel on the table directly in front of the glass, sending small waves rippling through Jeff’s alcoholic pool. Leaning forward, Sasha stretched her fingers across her cotton covered sole and scratched it in deliberate strokes. “Ugh, I could use a foot rub.” The scent of her well-trodden foot wafted over the glass. Jeff’s entire upper body was practically smeared across the transparent barrier waiting for Sasha to ask what he knew she was going to ask. The towering woman smirked, enraptured by the knowledge that this man was putty in the palm of, or rather, in the sole of her foot. “Would you will be willing to do that for me?”

            “Absolutely!” Jeff pulled himself off the glass. “Uh, I mean, I suppose. Only if you want me to.” Sasha plucked him out of the beer and placed him on the table, tossing him a tiny towel he brought with him. After drying himself off, he was still a bit sticky, but Sasha scooped him into her hand and carried him to her bedroom.

            Her bedroom looked like she hadn’t it touched it in over a decade, with band posters covering every inch of drywall and random knickknacks scattered on top of every available surface. She hopped onto her bed, sending the mattress recoiling as it creaked under her weight. She sat with her legs in front of her, the soles of her feet facing each other as she placed Jeff between them. Peeling off her socks, the tiny was overwhelmed by the sour smell that erupted from either foot.

            “I’ll let you decide which one to start on,” Sasha beckoned, wiggling her toes as if to make the prospect even more enticing. Jeff approached her right foot, the sole rising over him like a wall, and placed his hands on her arch. This wasn’t the first time he had touched a woman’s foot, but he was used to wrapping his hands around the whole thing. Wrinkles and divots he could never appreciate before jumped out at him as if he were looking through a magnifying glass. Her soles were soft, the skin molding to his grip, clearly belonging to a woman that didn’t do much walking. After taking a moment to appreciate where he found himself, Jeff began massaging the arch.

            He stood there, like a statue with it’s arms stretched out, and delicately rubbed the skin in front of him. It was obvious Sasha was playing to his kink, but he wasn’t sure how “involved” she wanted him to get. The worst thing he could do was blow this chance with her by weirding her out. As he caressed the bottom of her foot, he completed complex math problems in his head to distract himself from getting too turned on. Two times two equals four, four times two equals eight, eight times two is, uh, sixteen. Sweat ran down his temple, praying she couldn’t notice the semi forming in his trunks. Sasha leaned over, wondering what the holdup was.

            “You good down there? I can’t feel anything.”

            “Sorry,” Jeff said, snapping out of his daze.

            “You don’t have to hold back. Go all out.” Jeff looked up at her, seeking assurance.

            “How ‘all out’ are we talking?” he asked. Sasha rolled her eyes and picked the man up by either side of his torso. Pinching his swim trunks between her fingers, she yanked them off with ease, exposing his surprisingly impressive manhood. Sasha gulped; proportionate to the rest of his body, Jeff’s cock was a monster. After recentering herself, she placed the tiny man back between her feet.

            “All. Out.”

            With renewed fervor, Jeff pressed into her sole. His fingers ran through the slimmest nooks in her foot as he stroked the skin of her sole. He brought his tongue to her flesh, lapping up the sweat and grime that accumulated on it. His erect cock pushed into the wall of foot, rubbing up and down against it as he put his whole body towards massaging her arch. Pure exhilaration rushed through Sasha’s body as the tiny put his all into serving her. She had done roleplay before, but this was on a whole other level. A tiny, helpless man was literally at her feet with no choice but to succumb to her demands. The sense of power, of control, was beyond invigorating. She moved her left foot closer to the right, sandwiching Jeff between each sole and gently grinded him against them. He felt like a soft pebble stuck in her shoe as he was rolled along either sole. Sasha pressed harder, enthralled by the simple sensation of his body moving along the bottom of her feet. It was such a rush, she pressed harder. And harder. And harder. And…

            “Safeword! Safeword!” Jeff cried out. Sasha broke from her trance and pulled her feet apart, dropping the tiny onto the mattress. She lowered her head towards him.

            “Are you alright?” she asked, checking him for bruises. He was unharmed, but breathing heavy as he sat on the bed.

            “I’m good. Any more and I’d have broke a rib, though.” He got up and stretched his arms and legs, unphased by the potential of injury.

            “I’m so sorry. I’m not used to handling tinies. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

            “Nah, you’re fine. I wanted to see how far you could go before it started to hurt.” Jeff rolled his neck and shoulders, letting out the cricks. “It felt good having all that pressure on me.” Sasha sighed, relieved that he was too perverted to be frightened of her.

            “Ready for round two?” she asked. Jeff nodded aggressively. She brought her right foot forward and kicked him with her big toe, sending the tiny falling onto his back. Lowering her big toe on top of him, she softly grinded his torso into the mattress. Jeff kissed and licked the toe’s underside, kicking against the ball of her foot as she pressed down on him. She could feel his hardened dick thrusting against the joint in her big toe. She repositioned her foot, catching Jeff’s cock between her big and middle toe, and stroked it by raising and lowering her digits. The tiny’s face and chest were battered by her big toe as she jerked him, filling his whole body with euphoria. Sasha scrunched her toes, tightening her grip on Jeff’s member, and jerked him harder, lifting his whole body off the bed before sending it plummeting back down. After several strokes, Jeff couldn’t take it anymore, ejaculating onto the top of her foot.

            Sasha released her grip on the man, letting him catch his breath below her overhanging toes. She swiped up the dollop of cum off her foot with her index finger and brought it to her mouth. Sucking on her finger, she was surprised to find it tasted like normal semen; if anything, it was more potent than what she was used to, packing quite the punch for how little there was. Sasha picked Jeff up and pressed him against her puckered lips. It felt weird at first, but she liked the feeling of his upper body being enveloped by her lips. His body odor, a mix of alcohol and foot stench, wafted up her nose; she was glad neither of them were interested in mouthplay. Jeff kissed her upper lip, sending tingles through her nerves. Sasha pulled him back from her mouth and laid down on her side, sliding her tiny man neck deep between her mountainous boobs. Jeff felt like he was incased in warmest, heaviest weighted blanket, beyond comfortable in her ample cleavage.

            “Sorry for taking everything so slow,” she said. She fussed with his hair with her finger. “Do you mind staying at this pace for a while?”

            “If this is your idea of taking it slow, then I’m all in,” he replied.

            “I’m not ready to have sex with you is all I mean. This kinky stuff is enough for now. God, I feel like I’m a freshman in high school again,” she snickered.

            “It’s cool. Sex with a big is intimidating to me too. I’m kinda afraid to crawl in there.”

            “You don’t have any problem laying beneath my feet, but my pussy scares you?” She pulled her finger back, and Jeff craned his neck to face her.

            “Hey, that’s different. I don’t have to worry about getting lost or drowning under your foot.”

            “Unless you drown in sweat,” she teased. Jeff grinned at the thought. The two cuddled for a while, Sasha occasionally squeezing her breasts together to stir a reaction out of Jeff.

            “I’ve been thinking,” Sasha proposed, “I need a new pair of tennis shoes. You want to come and help me pick out a pair?”

            “For real?” After what they had done together, Jeff didn’t bother hiding his enthusiasm anymore.

            “Of course. It wouldn’t be right for my precious footslave to not have any input.”

            “Are you two sure about this?” the saleswoman stuttered, dangling Jeff above the opening to a Converse high-top.

            “It needs to be comfortable for both of us,” Sasha explained. “He’s gonna be spending as much time in them as I’ll be.” The saleswoman looked back to the tiny man in her grip, her eyes and lips twitching. He nodded, assuring her that he agreed with Sasha. The woman slowly lowered the tiny into the sneaker, allayed that at least there was no one else in the store. If she weren’t behind on her quota, she’d have kicked the couple out upon hearing their absurd request, but she was desperate to make a sale. Inside the shoe, Jeff hopped around on the insole to get a feel for its pliability. He felt along the walls of the sneaker as he journeyed further inside. To get to the toe, Jeff got onto stomach and crawled over to the edge.

            “Ready!” he shouted to the women outside. Sasha kicked off her flip-flop and put on a disposable nylon sock offered by the store. The saleswoman could hardly look at Sasha lowering her foot into the shoe. Her toes pushed into Jeff and then crawled over him before scrunching him up against the ball of her foot. The nylon stretched comfortably over his body as he was enveloped by the now familiar warmth and scent of her foot. With her boyfriend safely in her grasp, Sasha stood up and walked around the aisle. Every step she took made the saleswoman wince; she couldn’t imagine all the trouble that’d come for her if the tiny got injured, or worse. Jeff could feel some of Sasha’s weight bear down on him, but he was mostly safe lying beneath her overarching toes. After getting a good feel for them, Sasha sat back down and took the sneakers off. She turned the shoe upside down, rolling Jeff out into her palm.

            “What’d you think?” she asked.

            “I like them,” he replied, clutching his head as he stumbled in her palm.

            “Me too.” The saleswoman put her hand to her chest and breathed, grateful that this nightmare was over. “But we should try a few more pairs, just in case.”

            “Jess, I need your advice, and you’re the only person I know who can help,” Sasha requested. It had been about a month since she and Jeff officially started dating. Things had been going well between them; along with more conventional dates, the two had been engaging in copious amounts of footplay and body exploration as they figured out what worked for them. Sasha and Jess were currently by themselves at the latter’s apartment. “How do I have sex with Jeff?” Jess’ face lit up. In the half a year she had been dating Drew, Jess had accrued a lot of experience in how to please and be pleasured by a tiny, and now she could finally pass that wisdom onto another.

            “Ok, so the key thing is to keep an open mind. There’s so many possibilities that you aren’t even aware of yet, so just do whatever comes naturally, and you’ll be surprised at all the things you come up with to do to each other. After that, the most important thing is to know his limits. Tinies are more resilient than you’d expect, but they’re still fragile. You want to get a feel for how much pressure you can apply.”

            “I’ve got that,” Sasha lit up. She placed her foot on her lap and showed her sole to Jess. “If he’s under my arch or beneath my toes,” she traced her finger through each part as she spoke, “than I can stand on him no problem, but if he’s under my ball or heel, I can’t put much weight on him.” Sasha didn’t know that part of her foot was called the “ball” until she started dating Jeff.

            “Good! Apply that knowledge when you’re doing anything else with him. It doesn’t take long to get a feel for what he can handle. Like, if you want to sit on him,” Jess stood up off the couch and hovered her rear over the cushion, “you want to go slow, keeping your weight centered on your legs, and place each arm at either side of you,” she demonstrated, pressing her hands against the seat as she slowly sat down, “to take some of the pressure off. Only do it on something soft and pliable like a mattress or sofa, not something hard like a wooden chair or the floor.” Sasha had pulled her phone out and was taking notes. “Oh, and make sure you either stand up every couple minutes or leave his head exposed so that he doesn’t suffocate. Now for mouthplay…”

            “I’m not putting him in my mouth.”

            “Sure, but if you do, just be cognizant of when you swallow. You want to have him underneath your tongue when you do so it can block him from being sucked down. You can also hold him against the roof of your mouth which is fun because then he can feel the force of you swallow without actually falling into your throat. I’d recommend keeping him towards the front of your mouth and on the outside of your gums while you’re still starting out. And be mindful of your teeth, it can seriously hurt if you knock him into them. But that’s not to say you shouldn’t utilize your teeth because…”

            “Jess, I’m not putting him in my mouth,” Sasha repeated.

            “Sure, sure,” Jess sighed. “Trust me, one lick will change your mind. Let’s see, what’s next? Oh, anal! I’ve found this nice lube brand that’s sensitive enough to cover Drew in; I’ll send you a pic of it later. But I’ve also found that if he’s covered in enough sweat or spit then that works well too. But be aware that it’s tighter in there than in the front, so you’ll have to help him get out when you’re done.”

            “Damn, you could teach a class on this stuff,” Sasha said, typing furiously as she tried to keep up.

            “I’ve been considering writing my own Kama Sutra. Anyways, for vaginal, I don’t really have much advice. I leave all that to Drew, let him explore down there to our hearts’ content. You can push him in with your finger if you want; that might be helpful if it’s his first time with someone like us. And when you’re finished, it should be loose enough down there that he can just crawl out on his own, but it’s easy enough to pull him out if he hasn’t built up the stamina for it.” Sasha finished typing out the last page of notes.

            “Thanks. It helps having a fountain of knowledge like you at my disposal.”

            “Anytime! Let me know how it goes.”

            “You sure you’re ready for this?” Jeff asked, fully nude.

            “Definitely. I’ve put it off long enough.” Sasha was sitting naked on her bed, her legs spread out and her tiny boyfriend inches away from her crotch.

            “Alright. I’ve never done it with a big, so sorry if I wind up disappointing you.”

            “Don’t worry about that. Jess raves about this shit all the time, so it must be good. Just do whatever comes naturally,” she echoed her friend’s advice. Jeff approached Sasha’s genitals and peered up at the mountain of a woman before him. As hot as she was, Sasha’s body was also extremely intimidating. After a few deep breaths, Jeff grabbed onto the lips of her vagina and climbed up the slit. Upon reaching the top, he started licking Sasha’s clit, sending waves of pleasure throughout the larger woman’s body. She gasped, not expecting such a miniscule tongue to have that much of an effect on her. Jeff stopped and looked up to make sure he wasn’t doing something wrong. Sasha nodded, beckoning him to continue. As he licked, he could feel the grip he had on her loosen as her vulva wettened. He slid down her labia, and before he could climb back up, two massive fingers pummeled him from behind, sending him into Sasha’s waiting cavern. Jeff, coated in a thick layer of mucus, was surrounded on all sides by soft, pink flesh. It was like he entered some alien world, the walls pulsating to Sasha’s bodily rhythm. She pulled back her fingers and let him get to work.

            All the anxiety built up in Sasha’s mind faded as she felt Jeff squirming around inside her. Everything clicked into place. It wasn’t gross at all, it was exhilarating. His entire being was within her, and she had become his world. The incredible difference in power fueled her lust and amplified every movement Jeff made inside her.

            Jeff flailed wildly against the vaginal walls in an attempt to move in any which direction. In the darkness of her pussy, he had lost track of where he was and how his body was even positioned. In all honesty, it was terrifying being trapped in such unfamiliar territory, but from fear sprouted allure. He was at the mercy of her body, having given himself fully to her. For a brief moment, he didn’t have to be his own person, just a toy in the service of his lover. Serenity washed over him as he fell deeper into Sasha.

            Reaching her cervix, Jeff licked and sucked the organ’s rim. Sasha was no stranger to sex, but never in her life had she felt anything like this. Her pelvic muscles contracted, battering the tiny man. As her flesh overpowered him, Jeff’s arousal plateaued. His own pelvic muscles contracted within hers, delivering both of them to the climax.

            Sasha laid back and breathed heavy, inserting her fingers into her loose pussy to help pull Jeff out. The tiny was exhausted and covered in ejaculate, but a wide smile adorned his face. Sasha lowered him onto her chest, just above her breasts. The two’s rapid heartbeats bounced off each other, pulsing in unison.