- Text Size +

            “Guys, Summer’s almost over, and we haven’t been to the beach,” Macy pointed out.

            “Oh shit,” Sasha commented, “things have been so hectic I didn’t even think about that.”

            “There’s still a week left of August. Let’s go this Sunday,” Jess suggested. “We can make it an all-day thing.” It was Friday and the three were sitting at the bar together. Lately, their weekly meetups have been the only chances all three have had to hang out with each other. Between Sasha’s newly blossoming love life and Macy’s upcoming wedding, trips to the beach and other such get-togethers have fallen to the wayside.

            “Yes! And we can all bring our partners, like a big group date!” Macy proposed. Jess and Sasha looked to each other; four bigs and two tinies made for a strange group dynamic.

            “Maybe,” Jess said, “but I don’t think tinies like beaches.”

            “What?” Macy asked. “It’s the beach, what’s not to like?” Sasha was surprised too, though now that she thought about, she never had seen a tiny all the times she went with her friends.

            “Drew told me about it some time ago. Something about seagulls eating them, and how the sand is tough for them to walk through?”

            “Seagulls? They’re afraid of…” Sasha interrupted herself, realizing she’d be afraid of them too if she were the size of a french fry.

            “Awww, does that mean we can’t go?” Macy whined. “I guess we can go to a pool, but that’s so lame compared to the real thing.”

            “No, I’ll convince him,” Jess decided. “I’m sure he didn’t have a giant girlfriend to protect him last time he went. And if he still says no, I’ll just toss him in my bag and bring him anyway,” she joked.

            “I know Jeff’s never been to a beach. He never even left the tiny district before meeting me. I’ll just leave out the scary parts, and he’ll believe me.”

            “Fantastic!” Macy cheered. “I can’t wait.”

            “Can’t we just go to a pool?” Drew pleaded.

            “Oh come on, it can’t be that bad,” Jess replied, kneeling over her boyfriend on her apartment floor. “Me and my friends go every year. Sasha’s boyfriend agreed to go, and he’s a tiny too.”

            “Jeff? That guy would run in a marathon for bigs if Sasha asked him to.”

            “Listen, I know you’ve had it rough there before, but I’ll keep you safe. We don’t have to swim or anything.” Drew had been to the beach once. Back in college, around the time the borders between sizes opened, Drew was obsessed with experiencing everything the big world had to offer. During spring break, he and a group of friends, all tinies, went to the beach. Back in those days, tinies exploring the big districts were used to traversing hostile environments not suited for people their size, but the beach was on another level. Bigs weren’t yet used to having to watch where they stepped, and tinies didn’t stand out among the shifting grains of sand. They tried swimming, but the currents were too much for them to stay afloat, even in the shallowest parts. One of them almost got eaten by a seagull had an observant lifeguard not kicked it away in the nick of time. Suffice to say, Drew never planned on going back. “Please,” Jess begged, “for me?”

            It had been a long time since he last went, and most other facets of big society had improved to better accommodate tinies. Maybe things would go better this time, especially if he were accompanied by a group of bigs. And more importantly, it’d make Jess happy.

            “Fine.”

            The four women walked along the path towards the sandy coast. Jess had on an unzipped, sky blue hoodie overtop a red bikini with white polka dots. Her boyfriend was treading tea in a bottle of Snapple she was casually taking sips out of. Sasha wore a navy blue one piece and a wide brimmed sun hat. Jeff was taped to the arch of her foot, pressed into her rubber flip-flop with every step she took. Aaliyah, Macy’s fiancé, was fed up with all the strange looks coming their way.

            “You guys really don’t see anything demeaning about this?” she asked, gesturing towards the two tinies. Jess was mid-sip, pulling Drew into her mouth; she sucked on her boyfriend for a moment before swallowing the tea and spitting him back into the glass bottle.

            “No, can’t say I do,” she responded. Drew wasn’t a part of the conversation, the glass surrounding him blocking out and keeping in most noise. Jeff wasn’t either, too far down to be heard with a whole foot in his face.

            “They’re into it too,” Sasha added, “so I don’t see a problem with it.” Aaliyah sighed, glad she didn’t have to put up with that kind of treatment from her partner.

            “If you were a tiny, I’d carry you around in here,” Macy giggled, cupping her bikini-clad breasts in her hands and jostling them. Aaliyah couldn’t help but laugh, admittedly kind of into the idea.

            Before long, the six made it to the beach, a long stretch of sand facing the cool, blue freshwater. Being in Midwest America, the only real beaches available were the coasts around the Great Lakes. The beach was fairly busy, populated with college students making the most out of the last bits of their summer breaks, families enjoying their vacations, and elderly couples baking in the sun, but there wasn’t a tiny to be found. The group laid out two large blankets, enough to fit the four women and their miniature companions. Jess and Sasha freed their boyfriends from their self-admitted prisons and watched as the tinies took in their surroundings from the end of the blanket.

            Jeff was enamored with it all: the clear skies, the azure waves, the skimpy swimsuits; it was paradise. Drew was less impressed, noticing a flock of seagulls on a pile of wave breakers only a few yards away. Jess laid down on her stomach, resting her head just behind Drew.

            “Can you rub sunscreen on my back?” she asked.

            “Are you serious?” Sasha chided, sitting next to her. “That’ll take him an hour.”

            “Mind your own business!” Jess scoffed before turning back to her boyfriend. “Just below the shoulders where I can’t reach. Please?” She made a pouty face, her lower lip extending a bit past the upper, begging for Drew to comply. Drew laughed and nodded, incapable of saying no to her; it helped that he rarely wanted to. Jess picked him up and dropped him onto her back. She squirted a dollop of sunscreen between her shoulders as Drew untied her bikini string.

            “While you guys do that,” Sasha said, standing up, removing her hat, and grabbing Jeff off the blanket, “we’re going to have some fun in the water.” She smirked and carried her boyfriend to the shoreline, only his kicking legs were visible from her grip.

            Drew was on his hands and knees kneading sunscreen into his girlfriend’s skin. His whole body was covered in the lotion as he tried to rub it across her shoulder plates. The August sun beat down on them, causing fountains of sweat to pour out of the couple’s bodies; mixed with the lubricating lotion, Drew slipped and fell several times as he tried smearing it across the acres of woman he stood on. Jess lied still with her eyes close, enjoying the attention Drew devoted to her as he toiled away on top of her.

            Jeff’s body sank into the wet sand as he fell from Sasha’s hand. The tide had just receded, and Jeff found himself buried half and inch beneath the ground’s surface, unable to move as water-packed sand coalesced around his limbs. The impact from his fall left an opening in the ground above him, his towering girlfriend filling his view. Her one-piece swimsuit wrapped tightly around her curves, accentuating her beautifully large physique.

            “Oh my,” she fawned, “Are you stuck down there?” Her sand covered sole hovered over him, blocking out the little light afforded him. “You better be careful, or else someone might step on you.” She pressed the ball of her foot into Jeff and softly grinded on him, pushing him further into the muck. With how soft the ground was, Sasha was able to put much of her weight onto him, giving him more pressure, and therefore more pleasure, than he was used to. And while he had gotten used to licking dirt and grime off her sole, the coarse sand was an entirely new experience for the tiny. The sensation of the grains being pushed into his skin felt akin to acupuncture as Sasha’s foot pushed him further below the surface. The couple’s fun was interrupted by a sudden whistle going off in Sasha’s ear.

            “Ma’am, I’m going to have to ask you to stop that,” a blonde woman said, standing just behind Sasha. Her swimsuit was bright red with a white cross on the chest, and she wore a whistle across her neck.

            “It’s okay. He’s into this sort of thing,” Sasha said with her hands up, removing her foot from the tiny. Every once in a while, she was reminded how weird her and Jeff’s “habits” must look to regular folk. The lifeguard raised her palm to her forehead and sighed.

            “That’s not the point. You two are making a scene.” She pointed to a family behind her, the parents covering their children’s eyes as they asked why the large woman was stepping on the small man. Sasha’s face burned red as she picked her boyfriend off the ground.

            “I’m so sorry. It won’t happen again.” The lifeguard gave her a stern look and returned to her post.

            “Guess that means no more SANDwiching me beneath your feet, huh?” Jeff quipped, finger guns and all.

            “Fuck off,” Sasha laughed. “Let’s go swimming like normal people.”

            After a half hour, Drew finished spreading sunscreen across Jess’ back. He tied her bikini string back on and leapt off her shoulder to reach her face.

            “Perfect timing,” she said, “I’m ready to flip.” Jess rolled around so her frontside could get it’s share of sunlight. She grabbed Drew and plopped him into her belly button, the curvature of her navel forming a natural lounge chair for the tiny. “You’ve earned yourself a break.” His body rose steadily up and down as Jess breathed. The two rested together for a while, until their serenity was interrupted by an overcast shadow. Two women were crouched over Jess’ abdomen, staring straight at Drew.

            “Oh my God, how adorable!” one cooed. Her hands were wrapped around either cheek, fawning over the tiny as if he were a newborn puppy.

            “Can we touch him?” the other asked, looking to Jess.

            “Why are you asking me?” she scowled. Her answer would have been “absolutely not,” especially if they’re going to pay no mind to his autonomy.

            “He’s your pet, isn’t he?”

            “No, he’s my boyfriend!” Jess sat up, grabbing Drew as he rolled out of her belly button. She brought her tightly wrapped fist to her chest in an attempt to keep him out of their reach.

            “Really? Is that even legal?” one of them asked, dumbfounded.

            “Of course it is! Now leave us alone.” The two women looked to each other, unsure why Jess was so pissed. They shrugged and walked away, disappointed they didn’t get to pet a tiny. “How rude. I can’t believe there are people who are still that ignorant.”

            “It’s okay,” Drew admitted, embarrassed by all the attention. “I’m used to that sort of thing.”

            “Well, you shouldn’t be. It’s not right.” Drew was still enveloped in Jess’ grip as she held him up to her face. She was lost in thought, Aaliyah’s words from earlier echoing in her head. “I need you to be honest with me. Are the things I do to you demeaning?”

            “Huh? Where’s this coming from?” Not privy to their earlier conversation, Drew wasn’t sure what she meant.

            “You know, how I put you in my food, and how I hold you like this, and how I joke about being in control of you. I’m not trying to objectify you, but I’m afraid that I’m belittling you as a person.” Drew thought about her concerns. It’s true that he found it embarrassing the way she treated him, but not in the way she worried over. She held all the power in their relationship, literally, which meant he often relied on her for tasks as basic as carrying him around places or lifting him up or down to different surfaces. He often felt inadequate, unable to provide for her the way she could easily provide for him. He couldn’t be bothered less by the “demeaning” activities she put him through, but the idea of being a burden to her weighed heavily on his mind.

            “In a sense, I suppose that stuff’s demeaning. But I don’t mind as long you’re enjoying it,” he concluded, unwilling to get into explaining the rest of his anxieties.

            “That’s not fair. If you aren’t comfortable with something, then you have to tell me,” she pouted.

            “It’s not like that. Hell, I’m usually having just as much fun as you are.” Jess’ brows were still furrowed, concerned he was only saying what she wanted to hear. “But fine, I’ll let you know when you’re going overboard as long as you don’t start treating me like I’m fragile again.”

            “Deal.” Jess smiled and placed Drew back in her belly button.

            Jeff was wading through three and half feet of water just off the coastline; Sasha stood next to him, her hands cupped under him to keep him from drowning. What were only small ripples to the woman were massive waves to the tiny, each one threatening to drag him under.

            “Yo, this is wild!” Jeff exclaimed, freshwater rushing into his grinning mouth. “I can’t believe you can swim in this so easily.”

            “I’m not even swimming,” she scoffed. “We can go deeper if you like, maybe feel some real waves.”

            “Yeah, let’s go a bit further.” Sasha walked slowly further from the coast, watchful of Jeff as he swam alongside her, until the water was up to her neck. She pushed herself off the lakebed and treaded water next to Jeff. Having to tend with both the natural currents and the ones from Sasha’s movements was tough for the tiny, and it wasn’t long before Jeff was pulled beneath the surface.

            “Oh shit!” Sasha ducked into the water to find her boyfriend, but he wasn’t anywhere in sight. The water was murky and visibility was low, but he still should have been within view. She glanced downwards, spotting the miniscule man doing breaststrokes towards her chest. Like an eel, he slipped his way into her cleavage, feeling up her buoyant boobs as he swam through them. Sasha squeezed her tits together, giggling at the meager air bubbles that rose from her supple trench. She surfaced and waded on her back, allowing Jeff to crawl out from her cleavage. Keeled over, he coughed up water onto her chest. “You’re a pretty good swimmer when you want to be.”

            “The key to diving for sunken treasure is persistence,” he replied as he caught his breath. “Prolly coulda found some if I’d gone deeper.”

            “And you more than likely would have drowned on your way to the bottom.”

            “A worthwhile risk for the chance at underwater sex,” he posited. Sasha mulled it over, finding it difficult to disagree with him.

            “If you’re still up for it, we can try tonight in my bathtub. It’ll be easier to pull you out in there…” Sasha looked back to the shoreline. The lifeguard from before had her eyes trained on the couple. “…and we won’t have to deal with prying eyes.”

            Sasha and Jeff returned to the blankets and dried off. Jess and Drew were still lying together in the sun. Macy and Aaliyah bounded up to them.

            “Want to play some volleyball?” Macy asked the group. “We found a net a ways down.”

            “Sure.” Jess stood up and stretched, placing Drew on the blanket beside her. Though he had seen her from the ground countless times, her towering, mostly naked physique never ceased to enthrall him.

            “What should we do with these two?” Sasha asked. “It’s probably not safe to leave them by themselves.”

            “I have an idea,” Jess said, picking Drew up off the ground. She peeled back the lip of her bikini bottom and slid Drew inside. As her bikini bottom snapped back, only the tiny’s bust was exposed, the rest of him pressed against Jess’ bulbous rump. Demeaning or not, it didn’t matter. She knew Drew wasn’t going to protest. “Comfy back there?”

            “Mm-hm,” he muttered, his mind too focused on his current surroundings to form coherent sentences. Sasha pulled at the front of her swimsuit and lowered Jeff inside. She pushed the tiny against her breast, sandwiching him between her nipple and the polyester fabric.

            “Is it too tight in there?” she asked.

            “Nope,” Jeff grunted, her nipple jabbing his gut, “it’s perfect.”

            “We’re ready!” the women said, smiling. Aaliyah sighed, grateful to have been born tall. The four of them walked over to the net, Drew and Jeff bouncing along to their girlfriends’ bodies. Macy and Aaliyah took to one side with Jess and Sasha on the other, each priming into position as Macy served the ball.

            The miniature men were rattled in all directions as the women leapt, dashed, and darted across the sandy court. For Drew, the constant rise and fall as Jess spiked the ball felt like being trapped on a never ending drop tower. Jess’ ass convulsed behind him, molding around him as it kneaded him against her bikini bottom. Jeff didn’t have it much better, violently swaying along to Sasha’s breasts as she tried to keep up with her friends.

            “Sash, that’s you!” Jess called out as the ball flew past her. Sasha dove for the ball, just managing to bounce it back to Jess as she slid along the ground. A wave of sand poured into her swimsuit, barely enough for her to notice, but plenty to push Jeff deeper down. With his girlfriend standing up, Jeff fell down her torso until he found himself squished against the fat of her tummy. Jess leapt up and spiked the ball hard into the ground, scoring a point for her side. “Woo!” Jess high-fived Sasha and adjusted her bikini. With all the running and jumping, Jess’ bottoms were riding far up her crack. She pinched them from either side and pulled down, inadvertently loosening the grip they held on Drew. He was sent sliding down the inside of the fabric until he reached the bottom of the hammock. Down there, below Jess’ chasmal ass, was dampened with sweat with more pouring on him as the volleyball game continued. It didn’t take long for another wedgie to form, sealing Drew against the brown eye. Jess let out a small squeal as she felt her boyfriend push against her puckered rim. The ball flew past her as she stood there.

            “Jess, focus!” Sasha called as the other team scored.

            “Sorry.” Jess looked over her shoulder to her scrunched up bottoms. Should I let him out of there? she thought. No, I’m sure he’s enjoying himself. Drew was currently bathing in sweat, his microscopic droplets merging with his girlfriend’s much larger pools. It was hot and humid down in the trenches, but he was at least shaded from the sun. At the end of the day, swimming in his girlfriend’s swamp was still preferable to swimming in the actual lake.

            Jeff was stuck feet up against Sasha’s belly. Surrounded by sand and sweat, he struggled to breath with the nylon swimsuit plastering him against her flesh, but the rolling fat consuming him felt nice as Sasha darted around the court. He could feel her rapid pulse and gurgling stomach as she put her all into the game. The ball went flying past Jess again to the corner, leading Sasha to dive for it again. As she slid across the ground, the full weight of her stomach bore down on Jeff, squeezing out what little air he had in his lungs. Standing up, Sasha finally noticed how far he had fallen. “Hey,” she whispered, “don’t go too far down. I need to focus.” She took Jeff’s muffled response as compliance.

            Almost an hour later, the tinies were freed from their confinements. Jeff and Drew huddled together, clutching their guts as they fought off their nausea. The four women crouched around them, Jess and Sasha guiltful for not realizing how rough they were on the two.

            “Are you guys going to be alright?” Macy asked.

            “Yep,” Jeff said before hurling, “just peachy.”

            The group was seated at a picnic table, the afternoon transitioning into evening. Drew and Jeff sat in inflatable tubes lounging in their girlfriend’s mai tais. Jess drank straight from the glass, pressing her boyfriend against her lip as she sipped on her drink. Sasha drank from a straw, so Jeff couldn’t accidentally slip in her mouth.

            “Sorry again for making you sick,” Jess said to Drew, “Aside from that, was the beach more to your liking this time?”

            “This place is awesome!” Jeff shouted. After he had gotten over his motion sickness, he dove into a giant slice of watermelon, forgetting any hardship he faced up to that point. “We gotta come back sometime.”

            “I’m sure it’ll be hot through September,” Aaliyah added. “We’ll find the time to do this again. I’m starting to get used to how you all operate.”

            “I suppose it’s not that bad,” Drew commented, “as long as I’m with you.” Jess raised her glass and gave him a kiss. Macy swooned at their display of affection. “I’d still rather go to a pool, though. Like, seriously, I don’t get why you guys prefer- AAGH!” Drew was interrupted by a seagull landing on the table. Jess quickly covered the glass’s opening with her hand, hiding her bite-size boyfriend from view; Sasha copied her to protect Jeff shortly after. The seagull stood there in the middle of the table, cocking its head between the women before squawking and flying off. Once the threat had passed, Jess and Sasha removed their hands from their cups. Drew was on edge as he sat in his inflatable.

            “Fuck the beach. This place sucks.”