- Text Size +

            “How’re things with Drew?” Macy asked. Jess and Sasha hadn’t even sat down at the bar yet; she was so eager to hear about her best friend’s new boyfriend. Sasha pretended to gag, afraid that was going to be the night’s only topic.

            “Great,” Jess replied, “we’ve been on two dates so far, and we’re seeing each other again tomorrow.”

            “Oh! What are you doing tomorrow? No wait, start with the first two.” Macy was bouncing in her seat. It had been years since Jess had been in the early phase of a relationship, the part that was most exciting to talk about before it became normalized. Sasha had started and stopped a few relationships in that time, but she was much more reserved about her love life.

            “For the first date, he took me to this really nice Italian place- Oh, you wouldn’t believe how cheap his food was.”

            “Well yeah,” Sasha interrupted, “what’s he eat, bread crumbs?”

            “That’s exactly what he ate,” Jess said, not picking up on her friend’s sarcasm. “But he was really cute. Like, he thanked me for going out with him, as if I was doing him a favor.” Sasha held back her retorts. While she wasn’t as obvious about it as Macy, she was usually just as interested in her friend’s relationships, but she couldn’t get over the fact Jess was seeing a tiny. “The second date was fun too. We took a walk through the park. Well, I walked. He rode on my shoulder. I was so scared he was going to fall off.” When Sasha got her beer, she downed half the glass in one sip. “Tomorrow we’re going to watch Terminator. He’s never seen it, so he’s going to come over and watch it with me.”

            “Come over?” Sasha asked. “You’re letting him into your apartment?”

            “Yep,” Jess said, ignoring her friend’s concern, “and he’s spending the night.”

            “What!?” both shouted, one grinning and the other scowling.

            “You aren’t wasting any time,” Macy commented. “What if he’s not ready yet?”

            “Then it’s a good thing he can’t reach the doorknob,” she teased.

            “You’re seriously gonna try and fuck him?” Sasha asked. “He’s smaller than your dildo.” Jess glanced around nervously, hoping no one could overhear them. “You’re probably going to break him.” Jess wanted to retort, but her friend brought up a decent point. She wasn’t sure what a tiny could actually handle. “You should just date a real man. Someone that could actually satisfy you.”

            “He is a real man,” Jess responded, crossing her arms. “I’m sure he can handle it. It’s not like we’re the first ones to try this sort of thing. There must be a way to make it work.” Macy tried to googling if intersize sex was possible, but she just kept getting porn as results.

            “Well, these people make it work,” she said, absent-mindedly flashing her phone to her friends and the rest of the bar behind them. Jess quickly slapped the phone down while Sasha collapsed laughing.  

            “Ugh, let’s just change the subject.”

            “Woah, woah, woah, woah. You’re going to her house tomorrow?” Chris said, flabbergasted.

            “Mm-hm.” Drew and Chris were drinking at their usual spot: the small, tiny bar they frequented every Friday. The place was empty save for a young couple in the corner booth and the bartender. “And she said I could spend the night.”

            “This would make date number three, right?” the bartender chimed in. “You two are moving at a quick pace.”

            “That’s because she’s plotting something.”

            “It’s because we’ve been friends for so long. We’ve already gotten to know each other, so why put the sex off any longer?” The bartender noticed the smirk drawn across Drew’s face as he spoke. He was glad to see his favorite customer in such high spirits.

            “Dude, I get you like this woman, but you’ve gotta be careful.,” Chris warned. “Tinies getting lured into a giant’s lair is how most of us get eaten.” Drew rolled his eyes. “If you notice any warning signs, get the fuck out of there immediately!”

            “Warning signs? Like what, sharpening the kitchen knife?”

            “You’re friend is overreacting,” the bartender said, “but he’s got a point. You’ll want to be careful.” He stopped fiddling with glasses and directed his focus towards Drew. “I’m guessing this woman’s never been with a tiny, and in my experience, those types of people don’t have a good gauge on how rough they can be. Make sure she’s aware of your limits. Nobody, especially her, wants to see you get hurt.” The two stared at him with eyes wide.

            “You’ve been with a big person?” Chris asked, forgetting for a moment his paranoia.

            “A few,” the bartender replied with a grin.

            “What was it like?” Drew asked.

            “You’ll see. Wouldn’t want to spoil the fun.”

            Jess sat on her couch in her pajamas, eating from a bag of microwave popcorn as she watched the final act of Terminator 2. Her boyfriend was sitting on her thigh eating from a miniature popcorn bag made especially for tinies she had bought for him. Half the popcorn had burnt in her oversized microwave, but Drew appreciated the thought and was enjoying the movies his girlfriend picked out. He enjoyed the first Terminator so much, they decided to watch the second immediately after. It was late into the evening when the credits finally rolled, and Drew wondered if they were going to watch the third one.

            “As far as I’m concerned,” Jess said, “this franchise ended in 1991.” He didn’t really get it, but he trusted his girlfriend’s judgment. With the movie over, she placed Drew onto the seat next to her and got off the couch. “Well, I’m bushed,” she said, stretching her arms and back. “I’ll go set up the guest room, and we can call it for the night.” She walked off towards her room, leaving Drew to mull over his disappointment.

            So, “spending the night” didn’t mean sex? he thought. Shit, I shouldn’t have assumed that. What a dickhole move. Jess lived in a modest, single bedroom apartment. It had all the necessary furnishings of a modern lifestyle, but not much more. The most impressive part was the entertainment center: a 55 inch OLED TV and a PS5. Drew sat in silent self-loathing until a familiar shadow loomed over him.

            “Oh, I forgot to mention…” Jess’ pajamas had been replaced by a set of skimpy lingerie. “…I’m the guestroom.” Drew’s heart skipped seven beats as he gazed up at the half-naked woman towering over him. He wasn’t inexperienced in the bedroom, but the women his size never left him speechless like this. Jess’ presence overwhelmed his puny brain as tried to take in all the details.

            She scooped up her boy toy off the couch and walked him over to her bedroom. She held him up to her chest and circled his body with her finger. Applying almost no pressure, the simple touch of her fingertip sent sparks through the tiny man as it brushed across his body. Her breasts, normally hidden behind a button up, hung inches away from him, framed by the lingerie.

            Jess entered the bedroom and tossed Drew onto the head of the mattress before laying down before him. Her face hovered just above him, becoming his sky. Every pore, every wrinkle, every detail on her face was magnified a hundred-fold.

            “Take them off,” she commanded. Her warm breath enveloped Drew as it escaped her mouth. He did as she wished, practically tearing the clothes off of his body. Jess’ boundless eyes scanned Drew’s naked form, appreciating every intricate detail on the miniscule man. After getting a good enough look, she pressed her lips onto him, smooshing him into the bed. They felt like soft pillows as they conformed around his entire upper body. What started as simple kissing soon evolved into something more passionate as her tongue slithered out and joined her lips in mashing Drew into the bed. The tiny’s erection rubbed up against the divot beneath her lower lip as he attempted to kiss back.

            All too suddenly, she pulled her lips back and sat up. In an instant she had made herself unreachable to the puny man beneath her. Jess undid her bra and tossed it aside, letting her boobs drop like meteors. She picked her toy up and brought him to her nipple. Before Jess could even demand it, Drew started licking her areola. His licking and biting sent shivers through the giant woman’s chest. While she held Drew with one hand, she brought the other to her crotch and pleasured herself.

It wasn’t long before her panties were soaked. She pulled open the elastic and lowered Drew inside. Her wet pussy stood before him like an open door. An instinctual fear coursed through his body, like staring into the maw of a ravenous beast, but he had little time to dwell on such thoughts before being forced in by Jess’ fingers. Tight, damp, and dark: the only sensations afforded to him. He was pushed a fair ways inside before Jess’ finger retreated and left him the reins. Left with little options, Drew crawled forward, gripping the walls of her vagina and propelling himself deeper. Jess felt his entire body squirming inside her and collapsed onto her bed. The motions made by his tiny limbs were a feeling entirely unknown to her, sending ripples of pleasure through her in a way nothing else could. The tiny kept pushing forward until he reached the cervix. Drew used his entire body to stimulate the organ, sending an immense amount of feedback to Jess. She writhed on her back until she climaxed, pounding Drew with her contracting muscles; the increase in pressure brought him to orgasm shortly after.

As Jess’ muscles relaxed, Drew was able to climb his way out of her pussy. Exhausted, he laid down on her groin, completely soaked in her cum. He could feel the rise and fall of her abdomen as the woman caught her breath. Jess placed two of her fingers on his back and massaged him as the two cooled off.