- Text Size +

            “Outta the way!”

            “Jesus, lady, you’re blocking the street!”

            “Move it, fatass!”

            “Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!” Jess traipsed through the streets of the tiny district, careful not to crush anything or anyone under her pumps. It was an early Monday morning, and after spending the weekend at his girlfriend’s place, Drew needed to stop by his apartment to gather his work material. Jess offered to give him a ride, unaware of the trouble of walking through a tiny neighborhood.

            Regular-sized folk were allowed in tiny districts at a limited capacity. Save for the odd tourist, it was rare to see any humans visit since the shops and venues there didn’t offer much a big person could use. Any sort of destruction or injury caused by big people, whether intentional or not, was severely penalized in an effort to deter misconduct, and it mostly worked in keeping big people out.

            It was quite the sight for the tiny city dwellers, watching the colossal woman awkwardly tiptoe down the street with her boyfriend in her palm. The roads were about the size of a standard sidewalk and the buildings she passed ranged from knee to chest height. She bumped into a few buildings along the way, but other than earning the resident’s ire, didn’t cause any real damage. “You’re almost there. It’s right around this corner,” Drew pointed out. At long last, Jess reached his apartment building which stood at chest level for her. “Mine’s the second from the top.” Standing in the parking lot, a small square that was only a few feet on each side, Jess bridged her palm to the apartment’s balcony, allowing Drew to walk across and get in through the unlocked glass door.

            Once he was inside, she peered into the tiny space. It looked nice, like a fancy hotel, complete with a deluxe bed, flatscreen TV, walk-in closet, and sofa. She could only see into one room through the miniature glass door, making her wonder what the rest of the place looked like. It dawned on her that she’d never be able to come over, not really. She couldn’t sleep with him in that bed, or snuggle with him on that couch, or leave her toothbrush in his bathroom. Her pining was interrupted by a honking car below her. “Sorry.” She lifted her foot, allowing the tiny driver to back out of his parking space.

            Drew appeared on the balcony dressed in his work clothes with briefcase in hand. “All set.”

            “Good. I think your neighbors are fed up with me.”

            Later that day, Jess met up with Macy and her fiancé, Aaliyah, in their condo. Macy had insisted she visit them, needing to hear all the details from the weekend prior as soon as possible. The three women were gathered in the living room, casually eating lunch.

            “So, how was it?” Macy asked. Her face was beaming, desperate to know what sex with a tiny was like.

            “He was amazing. His entire body was inside me.” Jess blushed as she spoke which never happened when she talked about past partners. Just the thought of him got her excited. “I thought the size difference would be an obstacle, but it’s exhilarating. Everything he does has this finesse to it; he’s not clumsy or forceful like normal guys. And I can do anything to him. I can hold him in my hand or put him in my mouth. My kisses cover half his body, and he looks so sad when I pull back since he can’t reach me; it’s the cutest.” Macy nodded along to all the details. The part about putting him in her mouth caused some concern, but she was too invested to interrupt.

            “How is he as a partner, though?” Aaliyah interrupted. “Is he supportive, emotionally and physically? Can you rely on him? There’s more to a relationship than just sex.” Jess was caught off guard by her questioning.

            “I’m sure he’s supportive,” Macy chimed in. “He’s rich, ain’t he?”

            “That’s not what I mean. Think about it long-term. He can’t cook for you. If something breaks, he can’t fix it. He’ll never be able to drive you somewhere, or carry you, or even embrace you. He’s going to rely on you for a lot. You won’t be standing as equals in this relationship.”

            “Of course we won’t,” Jess responded, a little bitter, “I’m six feet taller than him. I don’t mind doing all those things. Like Macy said, he works hard. He’s not the kind of guy to take advantage of another’s generosity.”

            “And what about children?” Aaliyah continued. “If you don’t want any, that’s fine, but if you do, then how can you expect him to help raise them.” It was possible, though exceedingly rare, for people of different sizes to have children. The child ends up either normal sized or two inches tall, though scientists had yet to determine what, if any, factors determined the resulting size. “Unless the baby’s small enough for him, then he can’t provide for it any way besides monetarily. And when it grows up, will it respect him as its father? Will it listen to and obey someone the size of a toy.”

            “We’ll cross that bridge when we get there. It’s not like we’re the first people doing this. We can find workarounds.”

            “I’m not telling you to break up with the guy. These are just things you need to keep in mind.”

“So, how was it?” Chris asked. He was over at Drew’s playing video games with him.

“How was what?” Drew’s focus was split between his friend and the game.

“Having sex with a giantess.” Drew’s head snapped from the screen to Chris. He wasn’t going to bring it up since he thought it’d bother him. He never expected him to ask about it outright. “Look, I still think you’re crazy for going out with her, but I’m not gonna pretend I don’t see the appeal.” Drew thought about how to best sum up the experience.

“Okay, think of sex like a video game. We’re used to playing it on a TV, but sex with her is like playing in VR, and it’s one of those over-the-top setups with, like, a treadmill and everything.” Chris nodded along to his friend’s analogy. “Dude, I was in her pussy, like my whole body was in there. It was like I was spelunking in some weird-ass cave where all the walls were wet and pulsating and shit. It was exhausting, honestly. But also really hot.”

“Well, better in there than in her mouth, right?” Chris joked. Drew returned with a blank stare.

“Yeah, totally. That would suck,” Drew said with the cadence of an eighth grader reading his one line in the school play. Chris got off the couch, walked over to the TV, and turned it and the console off.

“Are you fucking serious!?” Chris shouted. “She put you in her mouth?”

“It’s not that bad. She asked if it was cool first.”

“And you said yes!?” Chris stood there in full meltdown mode. Shock, anger, and betrayal all bounced around inside him while his friend remained casually seated on the couch.

“I though it’d be fun. And you wouldn’t believe the things she can do with her tongue.”

“Like taste you? And pin you to down? And force you down her throat?”

“Apparently, I taste good. She said something like I’d ‘go well with anything.’ I guess that’s why she was cool with me sitting in her cereal.” It dawned on Drew how bad this all sounded. Chris slapped his face into his hands, slowly dragging them off in frustration.

“You don’t realize how lucky you are to be alive. You can’t see her anymore, dude.”

“I can’t see her? What are you, my mom?”

“No, I’m your friend, and friends don’t let each other get devoured by some siren. You have to break up with her before it’s too late. I’ve read about this stuff; big people take their time savoring you and playing with you before taking the final gulp.”

“I’m not breaking up with her to sate your paranoia,” Drew said, a little bitter. “She’s not going to eat me. We’ve known each other for a while; she’s not like that.” Chris sat back down. He could tell his logic wasn’t getting anywhere. The part that tore him up was not knowing how else he could help. If Drew kept seeing this woman, Chris was certain he’d end up in her belly, but at his size, there was nothing he could do to protect him.

            Drew sat on Jess’ thigh as the two watched TV together. They were in her apartment and had spent the past hour talking trash over the contestants of some dumpy reality show.

            “She’s way too good for him,” Drew remarked. “He should have let that chocolate incident go three episodes ago.”

            “Are you kidding?” Jess replied. “She betrayed his trust. She’s lucky he still talking to her.”

            “That’s only because everyone else has seen through his bullshit. There’s no one left for him to confide in.” The couple’s heated discussion was interrupted by a knock at the door. With the encroaching nightfall, it was a strange time to receive visitors. Jess left her boyfriend on the couch as she got up to answer the door. He wanted to see who it was, but the sofa’s armrest completely blocked his view. Standing outside Jess’ apartment was a tall man with short, black hair. He wore a tight polo shirt, showing off his impressive musculature.

            “Adam?” Jess asked. “What are you doing here?” Drew couldn’t see the guy, but the name seemed familiar to him for some reason.

            “It’s been a while, Jess,” the man said. “I thought we could talk.”

            “What’s there to talk about? I moved on a long time ago.” She closed the door slightly as she talked, not wanting Adam to become aware of her present company. And even if Drew wasn’t over, she didn’t want her ex weaseling his way inside.

            “Don’t be like that,” he pleaded. “I made a mistake and I’ve apologized for it.” He spoke with a soft, comforting tone. Jess used to find it sweet, but hearing his voice now only made her sick. “I’ve kept my distance, given you time to heal. I think we should have a heart to heart. See where we take things from here.”

            “You cheated on me! And don’t give me that ‘mistake’ crap. You’d been seeing her for months. We don’t just bounce back from that!” Drew sat awkwardly on the couch. He wished he could do something: tell the guy off, stand by Jess’ side, anything. But he knew going over there at his size was just a disaster waiting to happen.

            “Come on, don’t I deserve a second chance. We were together for three years. Doesn’t that time mean something to you.”

            “That’s what make it worse you asshole!” Jess shouted. Adam’s repentant façade washed away at her harsh words. “And like I said, I moved on. I’m already seeing someone else.”

            “Yeah, I heard. You’re fucking some bug, right? I figured you were just using it as a sex toy.”

            “Don’t talk about him like that!” Tears welled in her eyes.

            “Whatever. When you decide you want a real man again, let me know and I’ll stomp the thing out for you.” Jess slapped him and slammed the door in his face. She returned to the couch crying, burying her face in her hands. Adam shouted obscenity’s from the hallway. Drew, standing next to her, placed his hand on her leg. He wanted to hug her, to give her a shoulder to cry on, to let her lean on him, but all that was impossible. For the first time since he started dating her, Drew truly felt small.