- Text Size +

            Drew was standing on a graham cracker, fully naked and ankle-deep in peanut butter. He couldn’t move his feet which were fully engulfed by the sticky spread. Despite the solid footing, the tiny man had trouble keeping his balance as the cracker was lifted upward by his girlfriend’s  massive hand. He fell on his back, feet still stuck to the edible floor, and found himself no longer able to move as his entire backside was swallowed by peanut butter. Jess tossed the sweet square into her mouth, boyfriend and all, and let it drift on her tongue like a raft lost at sea. She carried it along her tongue from side to side, brushing it just under her teeth to get a feel for where her boyfriend was. She nibbled on the edges for a bit before getting impatient and slamming the thing against the roof of her mouth.

            All the air rushed out of Drew’s body as he was pressed against Jess’ rough, hard palate. The cracker snapped in two along the middle, each half drifting onto her molars where they met a quick end. Lying on her tongue, still covered in peanut butter, Drew was pelted by cracker crumbs bursting out from in between the bony hydraulic presses surrounding him. He was then dragged around Jess’ mouth as she tried to suck the peanut butter off him. After a minute, she pulled him out with her fingers and put him back on the kitchen table, now soaked in saliva and still covered in splotches of peanut butter.

            “I give that a five,” Jess said. She too was naked, save for the panties she had wore to bed. “The graham cracker was a mistake. It overpowered your flavor and trying to find where I could chew was a pain.” The couple had been spending their Saturday morning mixing Drew into different foods to rate the results on a scale from one to ten. Judging was based on two criteria: how good did he taste and how hot was it for both parties. “The vanilla yogurt’s still the best.”

            “Two,” he said, failing to wipe off the remaining foodstuff. “The graham cracker was a huge mistake. It was like trying to get hard on a concrete mattress. And peanut butter’s too thick, I can’t get it off.” Jess dropped him into a waiting glass of milk, took a big gulp, and swirled him around with her tongue. In the few months they had been dating, Jess got really good at swallowing food and drink while keeping Drew in her mouth. She could chug a whole can of pop without risk of losing her boyfriend to the rushing rapids. With the milk washing him clean, Jess placed Drew back onto the table. “And I still think the yogurt was too chilly.”

            “Next up’s honey.” A monolithic, plastic bear came crashing down before Drew. He climbed onto Jess’ open palm and laid down, baring all for the bottle as she tilted it over him. Golden nectar rained down onto Drew, covering him from head to toe in the sickly-sweet substance. He looked like a mosquito encased in amber, having to hold his breath as Jess licked him and the honey off her palm. She brought him back to the edge of her throat before rolling him forward across her tongue, stopping him at the center. The tip of her tongue rolled back over top of him, sandwiching him in the overwhelming muscle. He could feel the bumps of her tastebuds pushing through layers of honey as she rubbed the tip of her tongue up and down his body. Temperature, viscosity, flavor: everything blended together perfectly in Jess’ mouth. They finally found their secret ingredient.

            Jess slid her hand into her underwear and began fingering herself. The pressure in her mouth increased as she sucked harder on the little guy. Deep pools of spit formed around Drew, washing off the honey as Jess dragged him around on her tongue. She dropped him off where the gums met her bottom front teeth, the curvature forming a natural chair for the two-inch man. Light poured in as her great maw opened behind him. Plastic bear in hand, Jess dowsed her man in more honey before sealing her lips back up. Her tongue slowly drew in on him like a viper ready to strike. It slithered up his legs, around his erect dick, up his abs and chest, and finally across his face, scraping sweet honey off his savory body. Jess’ fingers were lodged in her pussy, rubbing vigorously as she sucked off every millimeter of her boyfriend.

            Drew’s breathing was heavy. Nearly drowning in honey and spit while being pummeled by a colossal tongue pushed his body to its limits. By this point, he was operating entirely off of the stimulation his girlfriend provided him and the rush he got from inadvertently consuming a lot of sugary foods. His body melted at the touch of her tongue, its soft, soothing warmth massaging his weary muscles before honing in on his other head. Jess rolled her tongue, wrapping the tip around Drew’s erection and stroking it with fervor. Drew was pushed and pulled against the back of her teeth, locked in the iron grip of the dexterous muscle. He was battered back and forth until he came. Jess’ tongue backed off, swishing the shallow pool of jizz on it around. The tongue rose upwards, pressing itself against the roof so Jess could swallow. A loud moan reverberated through her mouth as the salty fluid chased the sweet honey down her throat. Jess lowered her face above the tabletop, releasing Drew onto the cold wooden surface.

            “Ten,” they both decided. Drew laid back, catching his breath in a puddle of drool. After an entire morning of infusing his body in different foods, he was ready for a break. He almost fell adrift right then and there before being jolted awake by a timer alarm.

            “Oh, the mac and cheese is ready!” Jess cheered, darting to the oven with unfettered enthusiasm. Drew stared up aimlessly at the ceiling and sighed; he forgot about the mac and cheese. Jess placed the pan on the stovetop and returned to the table. “While that cools off, let’s go another round with the honey.” Her eager eyes bore down on the exhausted tiny. All he could do was raise his arm limply in the air and give her a thumbs up.

            Finally full, Jess rubbed her stomach in satisfaction. Drew laid on the table, motionless.

            “Sorry, did I overdo it?” Jess asked. Drew muttered something, not having the strength to form a coherent sentence. After being battered across her mouth within twenty different foods, he was pretty worn out. Jess poked at him with her index finger. “You’re still alive, right?” He turned his head to look at her; that was all he could muster. She tried not to laugh at him. “Ok, definitely overdid it. But I think you’ll like what I have in store for you.” She got up and went to her bedroom. After a minute by himself, Drew regained enough strength to sit up.

            Jess returned to him in a sports bra and yoga pants. Sitting on the tabletop, Drew was a couple inches below her exposed midriff. She grabbed her bloated belly and shook it, displeased with the fat she had amassed that morning. “I’m going to have to jog a lot further today to burn this off. But I’m sure you’ll appreciate that.” She picked Drew up and held him against her lower back, tugging open her legwear from behind and exposing her butt to the tiny man dangling just above it. “I don’t usually go commando like this, but I’m making a special case for you.” Jess let go of Drew, sending him tumbling down the groove of her back. He rolled along the curve of her ass, flying off it like a ramp into her pants. For a brief moment, he flew through the air. Then, the elastic snapped back, sending a wall of fabric crashing into Drew and forcing him into the crack of his girlfriend’s ass as the leggings formed around her shapely figure. He was sandwiched between her massive cheeks, his only exit sealed off by form-fitting spandex.

            Jess stretched in preparation for her jog, clenching her butt and tightening the already iron-clad grip she had on her man. Drew couldn’t move, could barely breathe, and loved every second of it.

            Jess walked out of her apartment and began her route along the city sidewalks. Spring was transitioning into Summer, bringing in the heat with the change of the seasons. With every step Jess took, Drew’s soft, round prison walls ground against his naked body. He could feel the impact of her feet pounding against the concrete as the vibrations rushed up her legs. The friction applied to the tiny combined with the warm weather and Jess’ own body heat to make it extremely stuffy in her nether regions. Drew grew flushed as he gasped for air and sweated buckets in the oppressive atmosphere. His only relief was Jess’ own sweat which started to percolate after a few blocks. It cascaded over his body, cooling him off but not making it any easier to breathe as it washed over his head.

            Jess felt great as she dashed through the city. She was slightly embarrassed by the wedgie formed by her pants, but it at least kept Drew securely tucked away. It surprised her how unobtrusive his presence was, expecting it to feel way more awkward to carry a tiny in her butt while she jogged. After a while, she forgot he was down there as her attention drifted elsewhere.

            A half-hour passed and Drew was still having the time of his life trapped in the confides of his girlfriend’s ass. The pressure on him hadn’t died down at all, and the temperature only increased the further she ran, producing an endless downpour of sweat. It felt like being pinned between two massage chairs and taking a hot shower all at the same time. He couldn’t move from the neck down, but he was able to pivot his head. Not that he had much to look at, save for the cheek opposite of him, the wall of fabric stuffed into her crack, and the puckered hole a millimeter to his right. Lewd thoughts floated around his head as he stared into the brown eye. Almost instinctively, he stretched out his tongue and licked along the rim. A high-pitched squeal rang out far above him.

            Jess froze in place. A tingling sensation rose up within her from the touch of Drew’s minute tongue. She glanced around where she stood, glad to see no one nearby. “Babe, not in public,” she chided. “Wait until we get hooooo uh ah oh…” Drew licked her asshole again, sending more shivers throughout her body. Jess clutched her arms, rubbing her fingers over the goosebumps that arose. “On second thought, keep doing that.” He did as he was told, adding a bit more pep to her step as she continued her jog.

            An hour later, Jess made it back to her apartment covered in sweat. She didn’t waist any time reaching her bedroom and flopped headfirst onto her mattress, holding her ass up in the air. She pulled down her pants, giving Drew a second to breath before jamming him deep into the void. His sweat-soaked body slid cleanly into her anus where he found himself confined once again. Her rear end was much tighter than her pussy, giving Drew little room to move; all he could do was squirm like a worm as Jess’ finger pushed him further in. He struggled tremendously against the walls closing in on him, putting Jess in a heightened state of ecstasy. With little air, sore muscles, and no time to rest, Drew was far beyond his limits. Arousal was the one thing keeping him going. He wriggled and writhed and squirmed and flailed until Jess couldn’t take anymore. Feeling her climax, Drew released as well. All the tension fled from his body as he lay limp in Jess’ anal cavity. Once she caught her breath, Jess poked her finger up her butt and dragged her boyfriend out.

            Drew looked like a water skimmer floating in the warm bath. Jess, sitting in the bathtub with him, was dragging her finger through the water’s surface, causing Drew to follow it along by the current. She pulled him around the tub until he drifted towards her chest, making landfall between her breasts. She thought about squeezing them around him, but she figured he had been through enough for one day. Drew could feel her heartbeat as he rested his head against her cleavage. The couple lied still together in silent bliss as the afternoon transitioned into evening.

            That night, Jess dreamt of her and Drew naked in an endless field of grass. Drew was on the ground, running from his girlfriend. Jess strode towards him. Each step felt like it was happening in slow motion, giving the tiny a sliver of a chance to keep away. It was hard to see him since he was shorter than the grass around him, but Jess continued to get closer and closer until she was standing directly over him. She got down on her hands and knees, casting Drew in a wide shadow, and grabbed him by the waist. Holding him tightly, she brought the tiny up to her face and pressed him against her puckered lips. He tried to push her away, but her kissing only grew more passionate. He tried to break free of her hold on him, but her grip only tightened further. There was nothing he could do to her. Her kissing turned to licking, and then to sucking, and before long his whole body was pulled into her mouth. She let him linger in there, getting a good taste of him as he fought to break through the enamel walls surrounding him. After enough time savoring him, she swallowed him whole. Drew was pushed down her esophagus, assaulted by pulsating flesh, and dropped into her cavernous stomach. Jess sat down in the grass and rubbed her tummy, hypnotized by the sensation of her boyfriend beating his fists against the inner border of his prison. She could feel his body slowly melt in her digestive acids as his resistance grew ever weaker.

            “It’s okay, honey. You’re becoming a part of me. This way, we’ll always be together. I love you so much.” The beating stopped. Drew was reduced to nothing. Jess’ stomach was empty. She was empty.

            Jess jolted up from bed, breathing heavy and gripping her stomach. Her underwear was soaked from both sweat and pleasure. She looked over her shoulder and was relieved to see Drew sleeping peacefully on her pillow. Without disturbing him, she got up and walked to the bathroom. She stood at the sink and splashed cold water in her face, images of Drew digesting still haunting her thoughts. She slid off her panties, disturbed by how good that dream felt, and put on a fresh pair. She stood in the bathroom for a while, afraid to go back to bed.

            When she returned, she found Drew was sitting up, awake. “Are you okay?” he asked.

            “Yeah, just a bad dream.”

            “Damn, I hate those. What was it about?” Jess looked away as she thought of something to say.

            “I can’t remember,” she lied.

            “That’s good, at least.” Drew stood up and walked over to her lips, leaning forward to kiss her goodnight. Jess jerked back. “What’s wrong?”

            “Nothing. I’m just jittery. From the dream.” She gave him a light peck and then turned her back to him. “Goodnight.” Thinking he did something wrong, Drew lied back down and wracked his brain on how he should make it up to her.