- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Summary: Anna carries out what she deems a duty.

It was that time of the day again. 


A man by the name of Ryan was trying to hold himself together, legs and arms shaking as he lay splayed out in a massive palm. Huge fingers, maybe only slightly bigger than he was, curled lightly around him as if he were a hamster being held instead of whatever this fucked up situation was. Off to the side, off the edge of the palm that held him, were the eyes of his fellow people who had been trapped in this box for days now. There had been a few people who tried to fight, to climb the walls or push against the lid. It was no use, and some people understood that. Which is why some looked on in clear terror while others looked like they were zoning out, sitting still in the corner of the box. 


In front of him, however, was the source of all grief that he had come to expect. A giant woman sat at a table, holding him somewhat gently in her hand as she settled into the chair while he watched on with a twisting stomach. 


Ryan was kind of new–he didn’t really know what to expect, especially when their enclosure was rattled and the roof was ripped off it. The woman had peered down at them all with a bit of a curious gaze, eyes roaming over their tiny bodies before she met Ryan’s gaze. At that point, her hand had reached in and she had plucked him up with a precision that he was hopeless to outrun. 


Thus, he knew that he wasn’t making it out of this one either. Yet, he had no idea what the massive woman in front of him had in mind. He couldn’t tell from her face what she had in mind, either. No anger, no excitement, just a bit of a blank look as if she was opening up a new book instead of holding him in the palm of her hand. 


“Wh–” he started, voice rough and shaky, “What’s happening?”


“Hm?” 


“What are you doing? Why are you doing this?”


“Well, I thought you knew,” she replied, her brow furrowing, “I mean, this is how it is. I know the process is difficult, but once it’s done you won’t be alive to feel anything. The breaking and severing of the limbs is the hardest part, usually. For you guys, that is.” 


“What?” Ryan snapped, his voice breaking somewhat, “What the fuck!?”


“I’m sorry you’re upset,” the giantess replied, her brows furrowing slightly as her huge brown eyes took him in with what might have been genuine emotion, “I thought you all kind of knew how things are. I mean, we all do this.”


“You don’t have to!” Ryan exclaimed, trying to shift backwards in her hand but a shift of her fingers had him falling down onto his back again. 


“It is what it is,” she stated, letting out a slow, almost frustrated breath out of her nose, “If you move around too much, this will take longer so just–” 


Ryan tried in vain to move away from her searching fingers, but he only succeeded in hitting one of her fingertips with a closed fist before she grabbed his arm. Her fingers of the hand he was resting in closed around his body somewhat, pinning his legs down before she started to pull. He tried to pull his arm back, fighting, yet his struggles only managed to dislocate his shoulder with a snap. He howled in pain, not able to move as the giantess continued to shift his arm between her fingers before crushing it between her fingers with a crack. Ryan continued to scream and wreathe, kicking at her fingers as she tried to grab his legs. 


“Hey, I’ll make it easier,” she commented, “I’ll break both of these at once.”


“Fuck you!” 


His curse was drowned out as she crushed his legs between her thumb, pointer, and middle fingers. Ryan’s ears were ringing, his breathing hard as the giantess moved on to grab his intact arm before she casually broke those bones as if she was snapping a toothpick in half. The sheer amount of pain that he was in made the edges of his vision turn black as she closed her fist around his body, fingers tightening until multiple bones cracked. In some small mercy, Ryan blacked out as her fingers reached out to grasp his head, crushing that easily enough with the interest of someone who was absentmindedly dooling on a piece of paper. 


Meanwhile, the people trapped in the box had to watch on as the giant woman broke his bones in a very methodical and painfully slow way. Lily grasped onto her daughter’s shoulders, the eighteen year old still tucking her head into the crook of her mother’s neck as she couldn’t look on as Ryan was finally killed. 


The giantess shifted, placing his body down on the table with a small sigh before turning toward the people in the box again. She brushed her hands off before tucking her hand under her chin, looking over the faces of the people in the box before she started to reach out. Lily watched as her fingers hovered before she pointed toward her somewhat. 


“I’m trying to get to the girl behind you,” she said, Lily staring up at her as her daughter sobbed into her shoulder. With a tightening brow, the older woman shook her head. 


“No–No, if you’re going to take one of us, take me first,” she stated, “My daughter is still young, you don’t have to do this to her. To any of us.” 


“I have to, though,” the giantess said, looking down at her before shaking her head, “Plus, your daughter will last longer. She’s younger, you’re older. It makes the most sense to me.”


“For what?” Lily demanded, tears gathering in her eyes. 


“She won’t break as easily,” the giantess explained with a small shrug of her shoulders, “A tiny’s reason for existing is to suffer, don’t you get it? You would do better in my shoe or something. I don’t want to hurt you to get to your daughter, you’re not my target right now. So just–”


“No! No, wait!” Lily screamed, trying to grab onto her daughter as the giantess finally reached forward and plucked her up by her head. The older woman couldn’t get a good grasp on her, the giantess tipping her daughter over and into her hand as she shifted to sit back down in her chair. 


“You horrible, fucking monster!” Lily sobbed as she collapsed to the bottom of the box, “You utter, fucking demon! You’re a sick fuck! Fuck you!” 


The cries and curses didn’t catch the giantess's attention, the young woman in her palm curled up with her hands over her face as she cried and shook. With a small frown, the giantess reached out with a finger to gently turn her over, stroking the side of her body somewhat as if any of her behavior so far could be taken as soothing. Still, she brought the smaller woman closer to her, pinning her on her back with a finger on her torso. 


“It’s okay. I know. Just take a breath, it’ll be over soon,” she said, turning her over somewhat in her hand so she had a grasp on her lower half and upper half on her other hand. 


Lily watched on in horror as her daughter screamed, the weirdly soft cooing of the giant woman intent on killing her was making it all the more twisted. Gently, her daughter’s body started to turn, her lower half in one direction, her top another. Naturally, the giantess met the resistance of the tiny’s body, having to twist and twist, the younger woman’s screams growing louder and louder as she did so. Not before long, her body finally gave up, her spine twisting with a snap as the scream from the tiny’s mouth died down. 


Her mother dry heaved as the giantess continued on, being forced to hear her daughter’s bones being broken in an eerie silence. Eventually, she had been reduced to a limp mess in the giantess’ hand, who was quickly dropped onto the table with the other corpse. The giantess continued in her almost formulaic way, plucking up each tiny from the box, despite the crying and pleading that she was met with from some of them. Her reassurances were frustratingly similar–that they were there to suffer, it was the natural order of things and she had to do this to them. 


That it was the only way. 


Still, she took the time to shush and try to almost comfort certain people who ended up in her hand. It was an odd behavior, one that Brain picked up on as the number of people in the box started to dwindle. He didn’t know if hours had passed, or if it was simply minutes, but it was disturbing in his mind how desensitized he had gotten to the sound of screaming and bones breaking. In a way, he wasn’t that scared–he had given up a couple of days ago when he had been deposited into the box. She hadn’t killed all of them that night, that apparently she was busy and would have to cut the event short. He had been left behind, along with two other people. 


Brain had watched them both get plucked up this time, the giantess meeting no resistance from them as if they were just waiting for her to end it. Of course, the process was slow and torturous, the giantess making a pointed effort to break their necks last. If she didn’t, it would go against everything she was trying to explain to them. The ones who asked, anyway. 


He had a question, but it wasn’t the same one that she had been hearing over and over so far. Brain knew why she was doing this, why most giants and giantesses thought they were doing them a service. It was like putting down a sick animal, in their minds. Yet, in a way, he had a feeling that they’d do so more humanely than this. 


Still, despite him knowing what was coming, he still tried to back away from her hand when she reached back down to pick him up. Still, she managed to grab him by the leg, lifting him up as Brain dangled upside down before being dropped down into her palm. He could see that her skin was stained with blood and some bits of clothing, but it seemed like she didn’t care too much at the moment. 


Instantly, she reached down to try to grab him and Brain managed to find his voice. 


“Wait, wait!” he yelled, “I have a question! Can you let me ask a final one?” 


“Sure, I guess,” the giantess replied with some mild confusion, dropping her other hand down as Brain seemed to relax somewhat. 


For the moment, anyway. He knew this would end the same way, regardless of what he said at that moment. Still, he couldn’t help but be curious, even in the last moments of his life. 


“Why are you comforting us?” he asked, “You could crush us one by one in five minutes, so why bother?”


“I guess it just makes things easier,” she replied after a few moments, shaking her head lightly, “I know it really sucks, but I know letting you live would be worse. It has to be done, but it’s not easy. If I can get you to accept it, you don’t have to stay alive longer by resisting, asking me questions, and trying to run.” 


“Why does it have to be your job?” he asked, shaking his head, “Just let the rest of us go. If we’re meant to die, we’ll do so naturally in your world. You don’t have to do all of this.” 


“It’s law and procedure,” the giantess explained, sounding almost like a worn down employee after getting off a long shift during a holiday, “I can’t just not do it. You’re not micro, you can’t just be forgotten about and stepped on eventually. You wouldn’t let mice run around in your house, right? They get into things.” 


“So, it’s just…what? Pest control?”


“In a way,” she replied with a light shrug, wrapping her fingers around him. 


Brain was squeezed tightly, a groan escaping him at the tightness of her grip, but she hadn’t broken anything yet. Still, he could feel the unnatural tightness and crushing feeling that the force of her grip was putting on his ribs, threatening to snap them at any moment. Still, the giantess seemed to look at him before she shook her head. 


“Some of you get it, some of you don’t. I try to explain, but in the end you do with that information what you will,” she continued, “It doesn’t matter anyway, so why question it?”


“You’re a fucking monster.” 


“You all keep saying that.” 


Brains ribs finally snapped as she closed her fist around him tightly, the sight of the giantess in front of him pressing her lips together with the force as he wailed in pain. The taste of blood filled his lungs, yet the giantess didn’t stop. She would loosen her grip before squeezing again, breaking his arms and legs before finally she crushed his head in her fist, the gore staining her palm before she placed him down on the table with the other dead tinies. 


She let out a small sigh, looking over the box at the remaining tinies as she tucked a strand of black hair behind her ear that had fallen loose against her face. With a small tightening of her brow, she raised her hand up, pointing at each one of them while mouthing something–it seemed like she was counting them. There were five people left, a few of them sobbing while others had given up completely. Like Lily, who lay on the floor and just waited to be picked up. 


The giantess turned away for a moment, seeming to dig in her bag before she pulled out what looked to be an empty roll of coins. The contraption was big enough to just barely fit the people inside with the sizes they were at.


“I know all of you wouldn’t fit, so I tried to take care of the bigger of you myself. Yet, I think this might be more effective than crushing you all myself…” 


The giantess was talking to herself at that point, but really it didn’t seem like she cared about getting an answer at this point. With the way she picked up the remaining people in a handful, it was almost like she wanted to get this over with. That her patience was running a little thin as she deposited each tiny into the empty roll. Lily was the second person dropped into the space, her body landing on top of another man that she didn’t know the name of. The space was cramped with little light, another person landing on top of her with a pained grunt, followed by another two. 


It was hard to see through the limbs of the people on top of her, but Lily could see up toward the opening of the roll. It was moved somewhat, the giantess’ eyes peering in at them before she backed off. 


“This one should be pretty quick, guys,” she said, Lily having a hard time making out her voice. 


Yet, the question that was brought up was silenced as the space got dark, the massive expanse of her finger fitting into the opening and she continued to push it further in. Eventually, it contacted the first person in the group, pushing and pushing as if he wasn’t there. Lily could feel the pressure of the bodies in front of her trapping her where she was with no hope but to wait to be crushed. The bodies above her started to give out, bones snapping and bodies popping under the pressure of her finger as the giantess continued to push down. 


Lily was struggling to get a breath in, the smell of blood and cardboard making her a little nauseous. Yet, that was quickly forgotten when that horrible pressure was on her body finally, the bones in her chest giving out easily after a few moments. Pain ripped through her body, the taste of blood filling her mouth as she felt the unrelenting force of the giantess pressing her finger down. Slowly, a ringing in her ears took over, the world starting to go dark at the edges of her vision. 


She knew she would be dead in a few moments, feeling the giantess’ finger break her legs and arms, yet all she could see was the lifeless face of her daughter in her mind’s eye. Eventually, her consciousness went back when she heard the man behind her scream out as the giantesses finger finally pressed down to the bottom of the roll. 




With a light groan, Anna pulled her finger out of the coin roll to be met with a mess of blood and gore on her finger. 


Well, that was done with, she supposed. It was always a struggle to deal with the larger ones, they were able to struggle more and it meant she had to spend more time with them. She dropped the bloody coin roll onto the table next to the bodies of the other tinies she had killed, taking a glance over at her clock with a small pursing of her lips. 


Half an hour? It seemed much quicker than that, but she supposed she was right on track for what she was planning on doing. 


Really, she was just tired of why they always had to ask the same questions. Anna had explained to them, over and over, how the world was for tinies. She had assumed, since they were adults, they would know what was going to happen to them. They were the tiny people there, not her. It was frustrating, to say the least. The ones that fought, too. Some batches were easier than others, had accepted their fates, while others fought until their last breaths. A part of her could admire that resilience, but at the end of the day that just made things draw out and she would like to move on from that task eventually. 


With a sigh, Anna cleaned up the table and washed off her hands before she started to make her way down a familiar hallway. She knew she could be less engaged with this part–there was no point trying to talk to anybody when they weren’t bigger than the bottom of her toes. Plus, while she could hear the people below, there were just too many to bother trying to comfort them about their inevitable demise.  


Still, she entered the room with care. For the most part, it kind of seemed like an average office space–a desk, a worn chair, some bookshelves. Yet, across the expanse of one part of the floor, it was lit up with little lights and buildings. Each of them easily fit under her foot. Should she decide, she could step on the cities and be done with it. If she wanted to do it the easy way, that is.


With a small sigh, she pulled the chair away from the desk and rolled it closer to the city limits. 




The ground rumbled, causing many residents of the nearest city to stop in their tracks. While it was still early in the night (from their perspective, anyway) it was jarring to see the sudden light filter in from above. It was like the sun had suddenly turned on, but the reality was much more frightening. The light was coming from atop a colossal desk, a giantess sitting herself down in a nearby chair. 


People in the street watched as she pulled one of her shoes off, revealing a gigantic foot that easily dwarfed the expanse of the city. While this image was not completely unfamiliar to the residents of the cities that occupied the office, they happened rarely enough that people still froze in shock and awe at the sight before them. Some cars in the street nearest to her chair crashed into each other as some of them suddenly hit the breaks. 


Yet, some people knew what was coming. They started to rush for shelter, as pointless as that often was, some sinking to the ground in despair. It was inevitable, especially as the giantess ran a massive hand up her foot before revealing a pair of nail clippers. 


She started with her big toe, hooking a finger around it before casually starting to cut the nail there. While to her ears, the little metallic clip that followed didn’t register much in her ears, it was a very loud and disruptive sound to the people on the ground. It took a few moments of eerie stillness following the sound before chaos started to erupt on the streets. People screamed, slamming into each other in an attempt to run from where some crowds had frozen outside. 


The nail clipping fell rapidly toward the city before slamming down onto the city, severing a building and several cars on the street as it stuck out of the ground like a knife stuck in a table. For the initial, it may have not done as much damage as it could have, but the building it cut through started to topple, causing nearby buildings to topple in response. It left people in a rubble of ruin in the street, trapped in the carnage or crushed by the nail or building itself. 


It wasn’t over, however, as another snip followed. Another nail fell, slamming face-down into a residential district, killing several families that were trying to escape while others were trapped in the ruins of their homes, the weight of the nail slowly crushing whatever structures that managed to survive the initial impact. 


With the second nail, it seemed like the people in the city seemed to understand that destruction and death was very much inevitable. Some tried to flee, slamming into other cars in an attempt to break away from a backup that was caused by a freshly broken road, while others just seemed to accept their fate as another metallic snapp from the clippers above signaled another impending nail. 


That nail cut down several blocks, crushing several buildings and crushing people on the street. Somewhere caught on the sharp edge of the nail, being severed in half in a horrifying and gorey sight for anybody who managed to survive the impact. More buildings started to topple, killing people trapped inside while others were trapped and were forced to wait out another nail dropping down to crush what remained of the building. 


For the giantess, the process of cutting her nails took maybe a minute, the people under her foot felt like they were trying to survive the onslaught of destruction for hours. 


More nails fell, one by one. Some crushed several districts under the weight of it landing face-up or face-down, while others landed sideways, acting like the massive edge of a knife that cut through the buildings, ground, and people that were in its path. It was completely random, determined by how a nail off her foot broke and was as indifferent as the giantess above who ignored the cries and pleading from under her foot. 


By the time she had removed her second shoe and started on her second foot, there wasn’t much city left to destroy from her perspective. Yet, below her as she trimmed more of her nails, the survivors of the first foot were left either pinned under rubble or were left barely alive from the damage of the nails alone. It was pointless, more nail clippings falling down and crushing whatever was left. The last of buildings started to crumble, people stuck under rubble crushed with the impact of another nail. 


One after another, leaving a bloody mess of cement, earth, metal, and flesh in their wake. The city was quiet outside the creaking of ruined buildings and the sound of the giantess herself. 


She let out a small sigh, bringing her feet down to rest with newly trimmed toes. The giantess surveyed the damage she caused with an almost blank expression, not seeing much from the tiny city that she destroyed outside of some of the nail filings that she left behind. 


Slowly, she stood up and walked almost a step and a half before she was before another city. The residents had time to prepare from her onslaught of the other city, but not enough to really be able to do anything other than bring more people out into the streets in an attempt to flee to another city nearby. 


The giantess stood above them for a few moments, her legs seeming to stretch on into the heavens from the sheer size of her. She seemed to stand there for a few moments before she started to shift, bending down slowly. The ground shook with the impact of each of her knees hitting the ground on either side of the city, her hands between two others. Slowly, she continued to lower herself. 


Eventually, the city was level with her giant face, bigger than anything comprehensible to the people who watched on in fear. 


Everything was silent for a few moments, a quiet before a storm, before a low sound started to grow louder. It was steady, a hum that started to shake the ground before the sound became identifiable, the giantess humming as she watched the city react to her actions. Eventually, she hummed louder, taking on a more melodic tone. 


In her ears, anyway. 


On the ground, people covered their ears, the sound and vibrations being too much. As she continued to hum, hitting some higher notes in the song she was making up as she went along, people started to scream in pain as their eardrums burst. Other people started shouting at her to stop, how she was making other people go deaf. Yet, she paid them no mind as she continued to hum, getting louder and hitting higher notes. 


The buildings nearest to her vibrated somewhat, the glass in the windows cracking while others shattered with another high note. The glass hit nearby pedestrians, who were distracted by the pain in their heads and the loss of hearing. The giantess continued to hum, making more glass shatter and people scream in pain and terror. 


Really, the ordeal was short lived yet the damage was notable. Only the screams and cries of the people nearest to her filled the silence when she stopped humming. Upon the lack of the vibrations, some of the cries and screaming died down, people looking at her giant face in fearful anticipation.


Her gaze seemed to study them for a few moments, some people almost being able to see the wheels turning in her head. After a few moments, her shoulders lifted as she took in a big breath, the ground cracking as her chest expanded somewhat. Finally, she blew out the breath she took in. 


Instantly, the windows and roofs of buildings were blown off, the people nearest to her mouth exploding from the pressure while others near the far end of the city were blown back and crushed under the debris that the force of her breath sent their way. The carnage was instant, like a bomb going off, buildings toppling quicker than anybody could react. The people inside were either exploded from the pressure of her breath or were crushed under the debris of the building collapsing. 


Cars toppled over, flipping over each other and drivers and pedestrians alike were either crushed or vaporized. Slowly, the giantess ran out of breath, leaving the city mostly in ruin from just that one blow. Yet, she took in another quicker, shorter breath before she blew again. 


This time, the earth nearest to her tore apart, lifting dirt and revealing the carpet of the office under the cities. This debris hit remaining buildings, sending them toppling under the force or they crushed surviving people into a mess of blood and bones. The rest of the city toppled, the whole event not even a minute under the force of the giantess’ blowing. 


While the carnage may have inspired a grin or amusement, she only looked on indifferently before raising up to her full height again to move onto the next city. She crushed that one easily under her foot as she stepped closer to the outskirts of another, that city in a similar state of disarray and disbelief. Again, some people tried to flee before she started her carnage, while other people watched on in awe or just grim acceptance. 


Finally, the giantess started to lift one of her toes, slamming it down on the outskirts of the city. She tapped it quickly, each impact shaking the ground and eventually causing the roads to crack and split open. Buildings shook on their foundations while others with weaker structures either toppled or caved in from the force of her toe hitting the ground. Her tapping was relentless, causing people to fall into the cracks she created, hopeless to escape as cars and buildings started to fall inside as well, crushing them. 


Eventually, some of the taller buildings started to fall, landing on the backup of cars, leaving the drivers crushed inside the metal deathtraps of their cars, while others tried to flee and were caught under the debris of the buildings. Again, the giantess watched on indifferently from above, arms crossed over her chest as she continued to tap her foot as if she were an impatient mother. People screamed and cussed her out, yet the words didn’t seem to effect her at all, the onslaught of destruction continuing as she tapped her toe against the ground, eventually a small part of her foot as the last of the city started to topple. 


The impacts were a little deeper, causing those buildings to fall easily enough and the people inside and under them were helpless, the empty and destroyed cars trapping them in the city as it started to fall apart. Eventually, the tapping stopped, the last tremor leaving the city in complete ruin as the giantess took in the scene with an almost bored look. 


Eventually, she lifted her foot, bringing it down on the city with a slam that caused some of the buildings in nearby cities to collapse from the force of the tremor that caused them. 


Still, she wasn’t quite done. 


The residents of the city watched on as the giantess started to shift, slowly removing her pants. The fabric slipped easily down her towering legs, her leg lifting so she could remove the pant leg before finally stepping out of them. She turned and tossed the pants back toward the chair she had been sitting in. The giantess was left in nothing but her underwear, a pair of frilly panties that easily could smother the whole city. Yet, she just removed those too, baring herself to the residents of the city who watched on in confusion, awe, and distress. 


Eventually, she bent down, straddling the tiny city between her legs like she had done with the one she blew on. Yet, she continued to spread her legs a little more, her pussy lips parting above the city like an opening in the sky. Again, the giantess didn’t say anything as she brought a finger down to rub along her folds, a slow movement at first before she paused to rub at her clit. 


Some people under her were frozen, watching the erotic display in some sort of awe and others with pure arousal. Others, however, were running and screaming, wanting to get away. Yet, the sheer size of her pussy seemed to make that useless, the soft sighs from the giantess above them seeming just as inescapable. 


Over time, her movements became a little quicker, letting out a few short grunts as she rubbed harsh circles on her clit. Her pussy lips were engorged and slick, some fluid eventually dripping down from the opening, landing on a district with a huge impact. It washed away some buildings, drowning the people there in an endless sea of her fluids. This continued to happen as the giantess continued to stimulate herself, grinding against nothing but the movement sent more drops of her fluid on different parts of the city. It washed away a couple streets, flooding into buildings and completely burying people on the street. 


Eventually, she stuck a finger in herself, the wet sound of it entering echoing loudly in the city of silent onlookers, more fluids leaking down the back of her hand and off her fingers as she pumped into herself relentlessly. A couple drops landed on the top of buildings, the pressure crushing them under the fluid, while others swept people away in cars, leaving them to try to escape. Yet, it was futile, some drowning as the giantess let out a small moan, pumping her fingers into herself at a quicker pace. 


Despite her actions, it didn’t look like she was putting on much of a show. If anything, her actions were direct and deliberate, as if she was solely looking to get off instead of trying to pull her pleasure from the destruction she was causing under herself. 


Eventually, she let out a small whine, shifting her fingers somewhat to rub at her clit again as her breathing picked up. The city below her was already struggling from the fluids that had already dropped from her. Yet, as she continued the deliberate movements and pleasuring herself in a specific way, eventually her legs stiffened around the outskirts of the city. 


Those who survived watched as she pulled her fingers out of herself, the opening of her pussy contracting as the giantess let out a louder whine, a quick shot of white-ish fluid shot out of her as she squirted. It was an intense sensation for the giantess, who struggled not to fall down onto the city. Yet, the impact of her cum hit the city in a devastating way, pulverizing people against the ground and against the buildings as it crashed against them, the force killing many on impact. More fluid leaked from her pussy as the giantess rode out her orgasm, the last of it washing away the last of the tiny city. 


To her, she really only made a small mess on the carpet, the city buried under her cum as she stood up on shaky legs. She breathed heavily, shifting to move back toward the chair. Yet, she lost her footing, her heel slamming down on the ruins of the city she drowned in her orgasm. 


“Ah, shit,” she muttered, swiping at her foot to remove the remnants of buildings, cars and people from the bottom of her heel. “My bad.”