- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Summary: Danielle gets an unexpected visit from an old ex.

Going through an unusual break-up and moving to a whole new city was a lot for anybody to handle, yet for Danielle, it was something different. 

Giant-tiny relationships weren’t…totally uncommon, but it was something not a lot of people agreed to enter into. It brought about a host of difficulties that nobody would really understand, as Danielle had frequented a number of message boards from people in similar situations. Of course, some people made it work really well and had sweet, healthy relationships. While others were…less lucky. Missing posters in her realms and the secretive grins from other giants and giantesses that she knew the meaning of all too well at this point. 

Danielle supposed she ended up somewhere in the middle of that scale. 

She had met Katherine on a giant-tiny forum, the two of them forming a quick online relationship. While Danielle couldn’t say she hadn’t ever gotten into relationships without thinking, she did genuinely connect with Katherine quickly over a short period of time. She had seemed smart, witty and had a charm to her that was hard to resist. Working out a way to shift into Katherine’s reality was a lot easier than it had been decades ago, as the science had been perfected and even had some commercial options. Granted, it was single transport only, but in Danielle’s case it was just fine. 

The shift in size had been an adjustment at first–feeling dwarfed by a fork in Katherine’s world was a memory that has always stuck with her, even years after the fact. 

Still, Katherine had been patient at the time, let her explore the new dynamic and had some things set up to have her live with her. It was supposed to be a temporary arrangement, something to let them both know if they would be compatible outside of the messages they shared online. Admittedly, Danielle had her…reservations. Not only had she heard the horror stories, but the whole relationship had moved rather quickly. 

She had kept those thoughts to herself, however. For the first couple of months, at least. Katherine was never all that pushy to move things beyond whatever pace Danielle set, yet she could tell that the giantess was a little…possessive at points. They had met other couples in similar relationships, but Danielle wasn’t allowed to interact with the other tinies or, especially, the other giants and giantesses. At first, she had dismissed it as just her having some new relationship jitters–considering her own doubts, Danielle didn’t blame Katherine much for her reactions and not wanting to see her get too close with another person when they were still figuring things out. 

Though, that aspect of Katherine…never really left. 

Danielle tried to bring it up on occasion, yet it was always shot down or dismissed by Katherine because she refused to entertain the topic if she was in a bad mood. It had quickly started to shift from not only tinies and giants/giantesses, but toward the people back in Danielle’s realm too.

Danielle could remember how Katherine had towered over her one night after she had suggested that she take some time away to visit some family back in her realm. She had gotten an invitation to a family reunion, yet Katherine had an issue with the idea. Of course, Danielle’s family knew that she was in a relationship, yet Katherine had taken some sort of offense over the idea that she, herself, wasn’t invited. Danielle had tried to put together an answer, but in reality she didn’t know how that would work or how it would go down considering how much damage Katherine could do if she wasn’t extremely careful. 

She had simply settled on the fact that her family just wanted close members only, as flimsy an excuse as that was. 

Danielle could remember, as clear as if it had just happened, how Katherine had bent over somewhat and brought her hand down toward her with some force. Danielle was knocked onto her back on the coffee table, pinned under the expanse of the tip of her finger as Katherine looked down at her with a rather cold expression. 

“It almost sounds like you want to run,” she stated. 

“What?” Danielle sputtered out, “No, never! I just wanted to see my family, but if it’s such an issue…I can always go next year.” 

A small, calm grin crossed Katherine’s face, her long, blonde hair curtaining one side of her face. Gently, she pressed down, the weight robbing Danielle of breath and it felt like her chest would cave in. She struggled somewhat, but Katherine just let out a small sigh. 

“Good to hear,” she stated, “You have everything you need right here with me, and I don’t know if you really appreciate that sometimes.” 

“I do!” she insisted, letting out a choked sound as Katherine finally lifted up her finger, leaving her breathing heavily on the table. 

“I just don’t want to ruin this,” Katherine stated, “Most of my other tiny partners didn’t know what they wanted, and it always caused some sort of issue.” 

“I want this,” Danielle said, gathering herself to a stand, “I really do.” 

“I know you do…” Katherine cooed, bringing her finger down to brush gently against her body, “I just wanted to make sure.” 

After a while, Danielle had only become sure of one thing. Katherine was someone she didn’t want to be with long-term. Even some of her ‘friends’ had caught on to her behavior, the ‘playful’ threats and the controlling behavior. How she always had something to say or a way to interfere if she left with other tinies to do anything. The jealousy was hard to deal with, as much as

Danielle tried to make it up to her whenever she would get upset. Called off important family events, ended friendships, sexual favors–whatever it took to just avoid pissing her off. 

As much as she had never seen the full extent of Katherine’s anger, she knew it wouldn’t take much for the giantess to kill or seriously harm her if she wanted. That realization had kind of been Danielle’s last straw, and the next time one of their friends approached the topic, she asked for help. Luckily, they were keen to give it–another giant-tiny couple, which worked out pretty well in the end since the break-up was…a nightmare. 

Katherine hadn’t taken it well, yet the intervention between the other couple allowed her to leave and return to her realm. 

It had been a breath of fresh air, one that Danielle never forgot and she came to really enjoy the things she missed out on before she had gotten into that relationship with Katherine. Friendships, being able to go places on her own, her family… 

She even thought about dating again, though she still had some reservations about it. There was a close friend that was giving off signals that a part of her wanted to explore, yet she was still trying to work through everything that happened with Katherine. He was understanding, of course, but Danielle knew he would only wait so long. 

It had been over a year since she had left Katherine, so she should try to move on. 

That was the dominant thought that sat on Danielle’s mind while she was sitting in the city park one day, enjoying the sunshine and waiting for a friend to join them for lunch. Yet, she couldn’t shake the feeling that something was a little off–it had been plaguing her since she woke up that day. Eyes on her, almost. She tried to shake it off as just her being paranoid, yet the feeling persisted. 

As the clock struck noon, Danielle gathered herself up from the park bench when the world almost went dark for a few moments. It was if someone had shut off the lights in a room, yet that was impossible. She knew she hadn’t passed out, however, as she could hear the screech of car tires and honking at the sudden shift from day to…almost night. 

Yet, as Danielle looked skyward, her blood ran cold. 

Everybody around her was staring in awe, pointing upwards toward where a giant painting stood. It was one of those old battle scenes from a war, an expensive piece–at least, that’s what Danielle numbly recalled as she stared up at it. While there was confusion around her, she was all too familiar with the sight. Her legs started to shake, especially when the sound of footfalls reverberated through the ground and echoed off the buildings. 

Much like a recurring nightmare she had, a giant figure blotted out the lamp light that was illuminating the city until another light was clicked on. A desk lamp that might as well have been the sun shone brightly down on the city. Some people cried out as the figure revealed itself, but others remained silent like Danielle currently was. 

Katherine towered above the city, clad in a tight dinner dress that hugged her massive body tightly. It was an outfit she wore to impress, or during the odd time she took Danielle out to apologize for something. Yet, currently, her appearance only filled Danielle with dread. She had no idea how this was happening, a part of her waiting for her to suddenly wake up, screaming and drenched in sweat as she shot up in bed. Yet, nothing like that happened, Katherine just stepping forward to lean over the city somewhat. 

Her massive blue eyes scanned the area, Danielle knowing that she should probably hide or something. Yet, the park was crowded and she knew trying to find her would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack at the current moment. 

Still, the giantess leaned back, letting out a light sigh. She placed a leg on the table, the size of her thigh making the tall buildings look like a toy set in comparison. Slowly, she lifted up the side of her dress, revealing a pair of panties that was sporting a rather prominent bulge. Danielle had been jerked off a number of times against that cock throughout their relationship, yet there was nothing arousing about it in the current situation. 

“Danielle…” Katherine called out in a somewhat sing-song voice, “I told you I would find you again so we could really settle this. You know how to talk to me. Tell me where you are and I won’t have to search. Trust me, it won’t be pretty if I have to.” 

Danielle stared up at her as she towered above the city, lightly playing with herself as she seemed to wait. She knew what she was talking about–it was the first gift Katherine had given her when she had moved in with her. A device that allowed them to talk to each other, no matter the distance. Unfortunately–for fortunately for Katherine, in this situation–there wasn’t a known way to remove it from inside her ear. 

Luckily, it was useless when they were in two different realities, but that clearly wasn’t the case this time. 

“I’m…” Danielle started, knowing full-well that the giantess could hear her, despite how small her voice sounded in her own ears. “I’m in the park. H-How…? Wh-Why are you here?” 

“Oh, come on…” Katherine muttered around a small chuckle, shifting her stance somewhat so that she was now peering down at Danielle from above as a bitter grin crossed her face. “I told you–if you leave me, you’d regret it. Now, I’m here to make sure I fulfill that promise…” 

Danielle was left speechless, watching with dread as Katherine pulled back again, standing in front of the table. With a small sigh, she pulled her dress up to rest over her hips, using her freehand to pull down her underwear somewhat.

Her cock sprung free, the head twice the size of the street it hovered in front of. 

Gripping it in her hand, Katherine gave her cock a somewhat loose stroke as she looked over the mini city under her with an almost sadistic curiosity. Danielle had never seen her look like that before–anger, arousal, sure, but not…this. She knew the people in the area around her were starting to spring into action, some yelling and screaming, some standing in awe or fear. Danielle was more in the latter group, limbs almost numb as she felt as if time had still. It didn’t feel real in those moments, as much as she knew what she was looking at. The danger Katherine presented. She was completely helpless. 

This was a nightmare. It had to be. 

Yet, as the giantess shifted in front of the city limits where she was playing with herself, Danielle knew this was far from something her subconscious cooked up. 

“Good thing I have a sturdy table,” Katherine commented, “I really want to savor this moment–to make sure you really understand why you don’t fuck with me, Danielle.” 

“If I’m the one you’re pissed at, I’m right here!” she called out in return, despite knowing that she didn’t need to shout for Katherine to hear her. “These people did nothing to you.” 

“You turned people against me,” Katherine stated, shifting closer to the table, “You’re a bug. I could kill you quickly, but it’d be a disappointment. I want to make sure you suffer.” 

Katherine towered over the city line in a scale that Danielle had a hard time comprehending–she had always been huge, a force to be reckoned with. Yet, either she had grown or they had shrunk somewhat during whatever she had done to get the city to appear on her living room table. 

Danielle finally seemed to find her feet, breaking from her fearful trance to turn and start to run toward a street. It was clear that she wasn’t the only one who had the same idea, people scattering in a number of different directions. Some people slamming into each other in an attempt to get away from the looming threat of carnage, the sound of cars slamming into each other and buildings in desperate attempts to escape. 

It was a carnage that she had never experienced before, way beyond any nightmare she had about Katherine reappearing in her life. 

Still, she managed to avoid getting knocked over or trampled as she pushed her way inside a building. In the back of her mind, she knew that would be a mistake, yet it felt like she was on autopilot. Regardless, she managed to get enough clarity in her thoughts to convince herself not to climb up any floors and trap herself, instead aiming to try to get out through a backdoor or another exit in order to avoid the throngs of panicking people.

“I’m going to take some time with your beloved city…” Katherine continued, her voice ringing off the buildings somewhat but was also loud in Danielle’s head. 

The giantess moved around her table somewhat, delighting in the fact that the people had nowhere to run. Regardless of their attempts, there was nowhere to go and that fact allowed her to take some time to think as she surveyed the city. She shifted, finally pulling down the last of her undergarments, fully bearing her cock to the residents below as she pulled up her dress somewhat. 

Katherine presented her ample ass above the edge of the city. The people there already accepted what people more toward the center of the city hadn’t–they knew there was no escape. It didn’t stop some from screaming and trying to scramble, while others seemed to resign to their fate as they watched Katherine slowly lower herself. Her movements were purposeful, as if she was trying to politely sit down and not disturb the area around her. Yet, that was far from her true intentions. 

The taller buildings under her started to crumple, caving in or collapsing as she continued to lower herself down. Her ass crushed the buildings with ease, the metal and cement structures not even making much of a dent or scratch on her skin. People were getting trapped under her as buildings fell, leaving those who were headed that way to stop and change course, while others were trapped under the rubble. Finally, her rear eclipsed the vision of most of the people within that part of the city–those who managed to avoid the damage she already did, anyway. 

Katherine’s expanse of skin started to close in, her ass crushing the last of the buildings nearest to the ground. It was a simple movement, yet her ass finally touched the road under her where people were trapped. Her bare skin pressed down, pinning the people trapped under her to the ground as she lowered herself further. More and more pressure, people starting to realize that whatever struggle they could put up would do nothing to her. Her skin started to smother people, trapping their bodies in the soft warmth of the skin of her ass as she sat down. There was nothing but her, there was no space to take a breath or move under her. Eventually, the force had the bodies under her popping and breaking with the same ease as the rubble of buildings under her. 

She let out a light sigh, leaning back on a hand somewhat as she continued to play with her cock as more life under her massive body was extinguished. 

Danielle was still some miles away, yet Katherine’s size allowed her to see every moment as she managed to get back out onto the street. She knew that part of the city, had old coworkers and friends that lived in the areas that she was currently crushing under her. That knowledge was hard to grasp at the moment, her stomach twisting as she tried to move back on shaking legs as she watched Katherine start to rise back up to a stand.

“This is pretty nice,” Katherine commented, “Would’ve been nice to see it under different circumstances–but, right. You never wanted me to meet your family. Well, they’ll see more than enough of me by the time I’m done here.” 

“You’re a fucking monster,” Danielle stated, her own voice small in her ears as she watched Katherine let out a small scoff but otherwise didn’t comment. 

“Dani!” A call came out from behind her, a familiar voice. 

She turned to see one of her closest friends running toward her, dark hair a mess and looked about as panicked as Danielle felt. Rachel grabbed her arm, saying something about moving quickly as she turned and dragged her down the street in a run. Danielle didn’t really know what to say or do–she did this. She caused this. Katherine had set off alarm bells in her head back when they were first talking online. If she had listened, all those people she had just killed would still be alive. 

“Lyon and Heather are over here!” Rachel gasped out, struggling to catch her breath with how fast she was running, “Lyon’s got his car. We can escape…” 

Rachel didn’t finish that train of thought, seeming to settle on the realization that Danielle had. There was no escaping this–there was nowhere to go. Yet, neither of them wanted to admit it, Danielle letting Rachel pull her along as they ran down quickly empting streets. 

Though, the loud boom of more buildings collapsing nearby made the two women stop. A large, pale leg came down a few blocks behind them, Katherine almost straddling the set of buildings that Danielle knew as her old workplace. The family business, something she could numbly recall that she had talked to Katherine about in the past. It seemed she had a better memory than Danielle had expected. 

She watched as she closed her legs around it somewhat, pressing the underside of her erect cock against it as she moaned lightly around a small chuckle. 

“This is the place you mentioned, right? Daddy’s business?” she asked around a soft pant, grinding herself against the building as the structure started to buckle and shake with her motions. “I hope we’re getting really up close and personal now, then…” 

The building was full, it was the middle of the workday and Danielle could feel her stomach twist as she watched her ex start to grind herself against the building more vigorously. People were escaping out of the bottom floors, yet her leg was trapping a number of them under her. Katherine pulled against the top of the building, breaking it in half before crushing it in hand with carelessness as she peered inside. 

“Hard to tell who’s in here, anyway. Doesn’t matter–I know exactly what I’m doing for the finale and who will get to witness it. Still…”

Katherine shifted herself up somewhat so she was hovering just over the building. Her massive balls hung over the opening of the building, slowly pressing down as she lowered herself down to another crouch. She let out a low sound against the sensation of the building buckling around them, rubbing against the sensitive organ as the people inside were being buried under the rubble. In a way, they were fortunate, as those in the higher floors were forced to be pinned under her flesh. 

She ground herself down, the deep, musky scent of her balls surrounding the souls that she had trapped under them. They could feel the miniscule twitching of her movements and arousal, the pressure of her skin pressing down as she moaned aloud again as another floor collapsed. More and more people were crushed, others managing to survive only to be trapped under her balls as she pressed herself down to the final floors. Katherine stroked her cock outright, breathing hard as she rubbed herself back and forth over the rubble. 

Danielle and Rachel were transfixed–in horror, some sort of mortification. It was hard to tell, though it was Rachel who seemed to break from her thoughts first as she grabbed Danielle’s elbow again and tugged hard. 

She stumbled, trying to keep up with her friend as the sound of Katherine’s moans surrounded them. More buildings collapsing, people screaming and cars smashing into things. 

“Danielle…” Katherine moaned, “Oh, you little coward. Keep running, I’ll find you again. There’s nowhere to go.” 

“Fuck–” Danielle gasped out around a hard breath and a half sob. 

“Don’t listen,” Rachel snapped, “Lyon and Heather aren’t far. Just a few blocks ahead.” “But she–” 

“If she can hear you, stop talking,” Rachel commanded, dragging her along further. 

Yet, she knew it was pointless. They could lose Katherine’s line of sight all they wanted, but eventually she would find them. Find her. Really, she didn’t want to know what she planned to do, what would happen if she stuck with her friends. She didn’t know if she could even begin to think about the idea of some of her family members now broken bodies under Katherine’s balls, but if she had to witness… 

“Here, here,” Rachel panted, turning sharply down an alley as a massive shadow passed over them. 

Katherine was walking back around the table again, slowly removing her dress as she looked over the carnage she already wrecked on the city. She hadn’t done much, yet her size was

rendering even the slightest of movements an unstoppable force that was taking out more and more lives as she did so. Judging from the one-sided conversation she was getting from Danielle’s end, she could almost feel the distress in her voice and it was spurring her on all the more. With a small grin, she paused at a lengthy stretch of the city under her. 

Of course, her table was only so big and the city itself was already smaller than she had intended it to be, she could feel the hot rush of arousal wash over her at the idea she was forming in her head. 

She pulled her dress down, baring her breasts before stepping out of it as the fabric pooled by her feet. Katherine was now fully bare in front of the remains of the city, erect cock and all. With a small moan, she grasped her breasts as she climbed back up onto the table. Her shadow passed over a crowded part of the town that was lined up right at her torso and chest. Perfect. Her massive cock ground into the streets and building under her as she lowered her hips, trapping people within the area under her. Once again, people were crushed under the weight of her body. Her smooth thighs, the velvety flesh of her cock. 

“Fuck…” Katherine sighed, rolling her hips up as she dragged her cock through the streets and buildings under her. More carnage, only adding stimulation to the movements. “I should’ve done this earlier. Danielle, your home feels so good. All these people under me, squirming and the buildings–you would never get it. You didn’t get a lot of things–including the full extent of what I can do.” 

With a small, breathless chuckle, she lowered her torso down as the people who were untouched by her lower half were trapped by her arms. They watched as her breasts lowered, crushing more buildings against the soft, warm flesh as she squeezed her arms together somewhat. Katherine watched as more buildings and people were slowly crushed between the cleavage she managed to create, feeling some people squirming and crawling against her erect nipples. 

It only caused her to moan again, releasing her arms somewhat so she could lay down on her stomach and crush the rest of the city under her with her flat stomach. She rolled her hips against the rubble under her, pressing her cock up against the remains as she pleasured herself. Those who were, unfortunately, left alive under her were either slowly suffocating under the weight of her breasts and flesh, being crushed with her added weight against the rubble of buildings, or they were left to watch as her massive cock pressed into what little was left standing. 

Her cock was twitching with an ache that Katherine was trying to fight off, precum leaking from the engorged tip as she dragged it back and forth against the ground. People were crushed under the skin, the smell of her sex and sweat being trapped under her as more people were fighting for their last attempts at life. Which only got them a front row seat to be crushed under her further, or were dragged along and smeared by her cock against the ground.

A couple of blocks away, Danielle and Rachel reached Lyon and Heather. The two other friends looked exhausted, covered in grim and blood. In Danielle’s mind, all she could tell herself over and over was that this was all her fault. 

She never should have pursued someone like Katherine, who was currently a massive figure on the skyline as she fucked herself against the last edge of the city. They were caged in, something Danielle’s friends were quickly becoming aware of as they frantically tried to figure out where to go. Danielle’s gaze was fixed on the massive face of Katherine in the throes of her own pleasure, a deep sense of helplessness washing over her as she watched her shift upwards and looked toward their area. 

“Let’s try to get into the metro,” Lyon stated, pulling her from her thoughts, “It’s probably…completely destroyed, but it’s all we have right now.” 

“Fine,” Danielle stated, “Just do it quickly.” 

It was pointless anyway. They were in the last intact part of the city, and Katherine would be over them in a few moments anyway. 

Still, the four of them sprinted through the ruins of buildings toward the nearest tunnel. Yet, they were met with debris at every turn. Every station was buried in rubble, and it was hard to tell if there even was anything underground since Katherine didn’t pull the earth under them with the city. Danielle knew as much, as the ground had started to break apart and was revealing the smooth varnished wood of the table under them. 

“We’re dead!” Heather screamed, “We’re fucking dead!” 

“Just–!” Rachel started, but only ended up grabbing at her head in stress. 

Heather looked over at Danielle with a wild look in her eye, pointing toward her angrily after a few moments. 

“You! This is all your fucking fault!” 

“Heather!” Lyon snapped, but she didn’t listen as she stepped closer. 

“You killed all of us! All because–” 

Danielle could feel a panicked rage start to fill her chest, yet that was interrupted by a loud boom as Katherine placed her leg down only a block away from them. She straddled the area around them, letting out a breathless chuckle as she looked down at the four of them. She was breathing heavily, stroking herself as she grinned.

“Told you,” she stated, shifting closer. The buildings around them started to buckle and break apart under the weight of her legs, the massive limbs trapping them between her legs as Katherine sat herself down somewhat. 

“Fuck you!” Danielle screamed, the panic tightening her gut as she screamed, “Fuck you! I was allowed to leave! You are a monster!” 

“Yeah, yeah,” Katherine muttered dismissively, though her size allowed them all to hear her easily enough, “I warned you. Now…” 

Katherine’s massive hand came down somewhat, almost hovering over the four of them before she plucked up Heather between two fingers. The woman shrieked as she was lifted up into the air, leaving the other three to watch on as Katherine dangled her from her fingers somewhat. Heather screamed, kicking uselessly in the air as the giantess let out a soft chuckle. 

“Keep struggling like that, it’ll feel nice.” 

With a small hum, she angled her cock up as she brought Heather down toward it. The woman let out another scream, kicking her legs out against the expanse of flesh that she was being lowered toward it. The slit in Katherine’s cock welcomed her easily enough, given her size. She didn’t even have to push her inside, Heather slipping into the hole as Katherine released her. The tiny woman tried to hold onto the slick flesh of the head of Katherine’s cock. Yet, her struggling only had her slipping further inside, Katherine’s precum aiding in pulling her further down. The giantess let out another moan as Heather’s head disappeared into her cock, Katherine lifting her hips somewhat in pleasure as she let out a small chuckle, squeezing her shaft. 

“Oh, fuck yes,” she groaned, “She’s a fighter, just like I hoped she’d be…” 

Rachel broke down, letting out a scream as her legs gave out. There was nowhere to run, Lyon and Danielle backing up slowly as Katherine reached out again and picked her up. Rachel kicked and fought, Katherine shoving her against the head of her cock with a groan. Her captive struggled harder than her friend, pushed outward with her arms and legs as she cried out for help uselessly. It did nothing but add to Katherine’s pleasure, using her finger to push her down into the slit of her cock with another moan. 

“Stop!” Danielle yelled out, tears streaking down her face. Katherine didn’t answer, but she didn’t get to continue to yell as she felt Lyon grab her arm and take off toward a partially erect building across from them. 

Katherine’s laugh echoed off the walls as they slipped inside, Lyon releasing his hold on her arm as he looked wildly around himself. 

“It’s useless, I’m sorry,” Danielle muttered, which had him shaking his head.

“No, no–there has to be something we–” he started, yet the sound of the building being peeled open a little more cut him off. 

“No, I’d listen to her,” Katherine stated, quickly picking him up despite Danielle trying to lunge for him. 

She ended up throwing herself against the broken floor, looking up at Katherine as she lowered Lyon toward her cock with a small chuckle. Danielle crawled backwards as she heard the giant woman outside moan as she pushed the tiny man into her cock, her head thrown back as her long, blonde hair cascaded down her back. She jerked herself outright, the precum that had leaked out making it so Danielle could heal the sickening sound all around her. 

“Mmm…” she hummed, letting out a hard breath, “Fuck, Danielle. They are really struggling in there. You’ve got yourself in a nice little place, too. It’s perfect…” 

Danielle watched as she shifted, looking up at Katherine as she hovered more over the opening she had pulled in the building. Yet, she didn’t get to look at her for too long before another sound had her dropping her gaze down. The building buckled somewhat, Danielle watching as Katherine slowly pushed her cock inside the front of the building. She quickly realized just what a mistake she had made–Lyon had made, really. Yet…this really couldn’t be happening. More tears leaked from her eyes as she watched Katherine push her cock inside. 

It inched closer and closer with each thrust, Katherine letting out some low moans as she fucked herself into the building. Danielle was trapped, back against a wall inside as that cock came closer and closer. It started to drown out the light from outside, the cock head towering over her as that threatening slit leaked precum. The one that her friends were inside, yet she knew it was useless. Still, as Katherine started to ram her cock into her tiny body, Danielle tried to resist. 

She brought her legs up, only managing to just kick and rub her legs against the head of the cock as Katherine moaned again above her. Her movements were steady, the wall of flesh that was her cock plowing into her again and again. She could smell the salty musk of her precum as it leaked onto her, dripping over her head and body as Katherine groaned. 

“Katherine…” Danielle whimpered, curling into herself as she couldn’t help but try to shield herself in a fetal position. “Please stop! Please…” 

It was no use, as the giantess only continued with a groan, already fixated upon the outcome of this whole ordeal. 

“Stop!” Danielle sobbed out between trying to fight off the cock that was ramming into her, “Please, stop–you’ve done enough! Please!”

“You…brought this on yourself,” she stated, “I told you–you don’t get to just up and leave me. Fuck–I warned you. You said you never would, but you’re a fucking liar. I’ve imagined all the ways I’d get back at you–ugh–and this is better than anything I could have…” 

Danielle couldn’t find the words to respond, her body getting beaten hard against the hard flesh that was slamming into her and the wall that was starting to buckle behind her. She felt the massive cock head in front of her give a few twitches, Katherine letting out a strained noise above her before she pulled back somewhat. She let out a loud moan as her cock twitched again, unleashing a stream of cum. 

It hit Danielle like a train, drowning her completely in the thick substance. She was vaguely aware of the wall behind her bursting, Katherine’s other streams of cum pushing her further into the building as it burst through more. The design of the building had it pooling around her, Danielle trying in vain to swim in it, yet it was too thick and clung to her. In her nose, mouth. She was aware of the hard substances that brushed against her, managing to catch the sight of the back of Rachel’s head, covered in cum before another spurt buried them both. 

Katherine thrust her cock in deep, pushing the last of her orgasm through the building and out into the last bit of the city. What wasn’t covered in cum was crushed by her cock as she rubbed herself against the ruins, letting out deep moans as she savored the feeling. 

With a heavy sigh, she sagged somewhat, kneeling on her living room table. The ruins of the city clung to her legs and skin, bits of blood and other substances clinging to her breasts, torso, and legs. 

It was a complete mess, yet it was hard to hold back the triumphant grin that crossed her face. She knew she would have to keep an eye out for any survivors–and what interesting ways she could get rid of them. 

Still, she made her point, and she was nobody if not a woman of her word.