- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another commission. 

Summary: Simon wakes up next to his girlfriend to find out he has shrunk to barely an inch tall.

When he woke up, the world around him was dark. 

Simon felt…strange. As if he had forgotten that he had fallen asleep, yet the recognition of the place he dozed off in didn’t come. It was warm, at least, and soft. With a small sigh, he managed to gather himself onto his feet and take a glance around himself. He couldn’t really see anything–the ground under him was soft, somewhat squishy. Yet, he knew it was firm, not like mud or grass. Turning around, he noticed some light in the distance. It almost looked like an opening in a cave, but there was nothing really jagged about it. 

Still, it was a possible way out. 

He walked toward it in an almost dream-like state, not being able to really identify what was surrounding him at the moment. Simon was just focused on exiting this weird cave–maybe he’d be able to see where he actually was once he was out. He still felt strange, his whole body tingling and it left him with a dazed feeling in his head. Yet, as he got closer and closer to the opening, he could feel that sensation starting to subside as the dim light from outside let him see a little clearer. 

What he deemed as a ‘rock face’ was much more like a fabric than anything, stretching up smooth in some spots above him and crumpled in others. As he walked further out, he noticed something sticking out at the edge of the fabric surrounding him. It looked like a tag of some sort, Simon staring at it for a few moments before it seemed to click in his mind. It looked like the edge of a blanket. Yet, the size of it easily could have been mistaken for a hill. 

Slowly, he turned around and froze. 

At first, he wasn’t too sure what it was he was looking at. He could see the huge blanket piled up on something, yet as his gaze traveled upward, he was greeted with something he was very used to seeing. It was the peaceful face of his sleeping girlfriend, Vicky. Yet, at Simon’s current size, he could say that he was only maybe half the size of her lower lip. 

Simon stared in stunned silence for a few moments, his mind not quite caught up to his current situation. This had to be a dream, right? How did she grow so huge? Well–no, no. She didn’t grow, he somehow shrank. Small enough to be picked up by her tongue if she needed to wet her lips at any point. 

…He really didn’t know what to do. If he should get closer, try to poke at her face to try to get her attention or something. 

Yet, he didn’t get to think about that for too long as he watched her face scrunch somewhat, letting out a small exhale before she shifted. Vicky had simply rolled over onto her back, but the shift in the bed made the ground under Simon’s feet shake and he struggled to remain upright. Though, as much as Vicky was slow to do so, he watched as she lifted her head and glanced around the dark room. 

Her gaze swept over where Simon was standing, but at his size he couldn’t be seen in the dark and she only looked around in confusion. 

“Simon?” she asked quietly, voice heavy with sleep. Yet, at Simon’s size, her voice was twice as loud as usual and all he could really do was stand there in awe. 

That is, until she let out a sigh and lifted her blanket up. If Vicky said anything again or gave any indication of what she was doing, it was lost on Simon as his mind snapped back to the moment at hand and quickly moved to avoid getting trapped in the miles of blankets that the two of them slept under. Luckily, he managed to avoid getting caught under her side of the blanket as Vicky got up and headed toward the bathroom door. 

Simon continued to walk toward the edge of the bed, hoping that the light from the hallway or the bedside lamp, if she turned it on, might let her see him. It wasn’t the best idea, but it was the only option he could see at the moment. 

It took him a while to reach the middle of Vicky’s side of the bed, even with his quick pace. The sound of the bedroom door opening caused him to still, watching as a huge shadow moved into the room as Vicky shut the door behind her. Simon could only see the outline of her towering figure, but he could hear the dull thuds of her footfalls approaching the bed again. 

“Always getting night shifts at the worst times,” she muttered, not sitting down on the bed but he heard her messing around with something on the nightstand. Maybe she’d turn on the light and he could finally get her attention. 

“Never is here when I need him,” she continued, rummaging around again before finally Simon heard the faint click of the bedside lamp turning on. 

The lamp cast the area in a dim warm light, but it was enough for him to see that his girlfriend had her back to him. Simon looked up at Vicky as she was bent down somewhat, opening a drawer of the nightstand. She was only dressed in a nightshirt and her painties, yet at his size her ass was almost as big as a two-storey house. She swayed somewhat, digging in the drawer, yet he could only see the huge mass that hovered above him. Her panties had ridden up a little, giving him a good view of one of her cheeks and a part of him couldn’t help but be aroused at the sight. 

Yet, Vicky finally straightening up and shutting the drawer pulled him out of his thoughts. Simon barely had any time to register what was coming next, or figure out where to run, when the ass he had just been admiring started to lower toward him. Deciding to run down toward the foot of the bed, he took off in a clumsy sprint given that the bed and sheets didn’t exactly give him the most even ground under his feet. A shadow moved over him, Vicky’s huge leg curling out in front of him as she sat down. 

A huge weight crashed into Simon, pinning him down onto the bed as he was suddenly between Vicky’s thighs. He wasn’t under her ass, yet as Simon moved to try to pull himself free, he started to become aware of where exactly he was. He could feel the somewhat damp fabric that covered his back and legs, the warm and plush surface behind it enveloping his body somewhat. He struggled a little, which only caused him to push and rub against the folds that were pinning him under his girlfriend. 

Yet, his movements didn’t go unnoticed by her, but it wasn’t in the way he intended. Vicky pressed down harder, the pressure causing him to wince somewhat as she ground herself against his body a little with a soft moan of pleasure. She continued the motion a few times, rubbing herself back and forth on him as Simon struggled against the movement and pressure. He could feel the fabric that had most of his body pinned get wetter, the smell of her sex filling his nostrils. It was both an erotic and horrifying situation, Simon not too sure what to feel about it. 

“Fuck,” Vicky sighed above him, giant fingers reaching down to rub just above where his head was as she rocked herself against his body again, “I’m really pent up–shit. Okay…” 

Simon waited as Vicky stilled, keeping him pressed under her pussy lips, yet he heard her fiddle with something above him that he couldn’t see. Yet, once he heard the click that turned the device on, followed by a couple clicks to change the intensity, he knew what she was doing. 

He barely had time to react before a huge, purple mass moved down and pressed him further against his girlfriend’s pussy. The vibrations rattled him to his bones, yet Vicky only seemed to care about the sensations the contact brought about. She rubbed the vibrator along herself, passing over him sometimes, and pressing right into him and her pussy through her panties in other moments. Simon could hear a mix of the buzz from the toy and Vicky’s light moans and hums as she lightly pleasured herself. Simon could feel her growing wetter against him, her panties soaking into him lightly. 

Suddenly, the pressure on top of him lifted somewhat, Simon instinctively crawling forward as Vicky pulled her panties down, her legs overhead of him. She lowered herself down again, Simon not under her, but the vibrator coming down in front of him told him that he barely escaped as he was swept back against it. There was a mix of sensations as the toy pressed him back against Vicky, the folds of her labia slickly enveloping him as she rubbed herself against Simon and the toy. The vibrations were intense, feeling it all around him as it rattled him to his bones. 

He was pulled up, Vicky letting out a moan as Simon felt himself pressed against a fleshy nub. She rubbed intentionally on that spot before pinning him there with the press of the toy, holding it there. At that moment, he glanced up toward her. The folds of her labia still partially blocked his vision, the hair making it hard to see. Yet, he could see the vision of his gigantic girlfriend with her head thrown back, one of her hands keeping him pressed against her while her free hand had pulled up her shirt and was playing with one of her breasts. 

He couldn’t help the surge of arousal that shot through him, as much as the situation mortified him at the same time. 

Simon didn’t really have much time to think before he was pulled down again, the fluid that coated her pussy making it easy to unawarely drag him down again. Vicky shifted, laying down somewhat, but to Simon it only made his destination all the clearer. Yet, he didn’t really have too much time to process before the tip of the vibrator pressed back against him again. He didn’t meet the resistance he was expecting, instead being pushed further into her as soaked and silky walls squeezed around him. Instinctively, he pushed his hands out, only met with more slick fluid and tight squeezing as Vicky teased herself. 

She pushed the tip of the vibrator into herself bit by bit, pulling it out somewhat before pushing it back in further. All the while, Simon was pushed further and further into her aching pussy. He was powerless as the toy prevented him from any form of escape–if his girlfriend’s fluids didn’t stop him from being able to get far anyway. It was dark and hot, the hammering heartbeat that surrounded him coupled with the muted vibrations of the toy she pushed into herself being all he could hear. He could tell she was moving however, the toy rocking back and forth against him as she seemed to have it situated in a certain spot. 

He couldn’t do anything but stay there, Vicky being the only thing he could smell, taste, and hear. She rode the toy hard, Simon left to be pushed around inside her as she tried to get herself off. Eventually, he could feel the walls around him flutter from time to time, Vicky pausing her movements from time to time to hold him and vibrator against a spot. That started to become more common, her pushing the toy into her and pausing as her walls fluttered and squeezed. Finally, with a last thrust, Vicky stilled as her walls tightened in a slow, tight grip. Simon was held tightly in place by her vagina, soaked in her fluids as he could vaguely hear Vicky crying out. She held the vibrator in place for a few moments, her walls tightening and releasing bit by bit as her orgasm washed over her. 

She then started to pull the vibrator out. 

Simon realized too late that the tip of the toy was pulling away, and he wasn’t going with it. Feebly, he tried to grasp onto the slick surface but he might as well have been trying to grab a wall made of black ice. He tried to push himself forward, Vicky’s vaginal walls still holding onto him and her fluids made it hard for him to pull himself forward or find purchase on anything. He yelled out, as if she would be able to hear him, yet it was useless. 

He was forced to watch as the toy was pulled out of her, Vicky closing her legs with a pleasured hum as Simon’s world was squeezed together and cast in complete darkness.