- Text Size +

It was finally the night she had been waiting for. 


Usually, she would dread something like this, considering how much she loathed interacting with the elites of her city. Not an ounce of genuine compassion or empty within the whole crowd in a place like this, and it was exhausting to deal with. Freya had tried to talk some reason into some of them, to introduce some tax cuts, some labor reforms or anything that wasn’t bleeding those lesser than them. Usually, she was met with some scoffs if not outright mockery. 


Most of them seemed more than happy to crush those lesser than them under their heels. 


A small grin crossed her lips at the thought, at the irony of what likely was happening inside the building in comparison to a thought like that. Freya was much more of a hands-on teacher than an influencer at parties like this. 


She sat in her car, an elegant and form-fitting dress hugging closely to her curves. Freya had her hair up that night, mostly to keep it out of the way. With a small sigh, she pulled one of her gloves back to reveal a watch, looking at the time there for a few moments before she decided it had been more than enough time for things to settle. With a small pit of excitement in her gut, she opened the car door and stepped outside. 


There were a number of luxury cars in the driveway up to the manor–she had certainly seen more at the various galas she had been to over her lifetime. Yet, this gathering saw a little more exclusivity. ‘Everybody who was Somebody,’ really. The manor was lit up for the night, the front doors open and the main hall looked bright, inviting, and extravagant. Yet, the building seemed oddly quiet–no music, no sound of chatter coming from the ballroom. There was nobody outside taking a cigarette break or meeting with a business partner, secret lover, or anything to suggest that anybody had arrived outside of herself. 


Outside of all the vacant cars.


Despite the scene being somewhat off-putting in description, Freya was excited. This was good–expected, even. 


With a small grin on her face, she made her way up the front steps toward the open door, the back of her long, black dress tickling at her heels as she did so. She made her way down one of the various hallways, walking as if she owned the place and knew exactly what she was doing. It was still silent outside of the sound of her heels on the floor, Freya finally turned down the last brightly lit hallway leading to the ballroom. As she approached the closed doors, one of them opened slowly. 


A young woman peered outside, dressed in the familiar uniform of the hired staff that ran the day-to-day at the manor. She stepped outside, gently closing the door behind her as she approached Freya, hands folded in front of her. 


“I’m glad you could make it, miss,” she replied with a small grin–genuine, given their previous correspondence before the party. 


An exhausted waitress forced to work for people who looked down at her, yet hurled sexual abuse and harassment at her. It had been fairly easy to recruit her to Freya’s idea in the end. 


“I wouldn’t miss it for the world,” Freya replied with a small chuckle. “Everybody got a taste of the wine?” 


“They did and they should all be ready for you in there,” she replied with a nod, “I sent the rest of the staff home, so you shouldn’t be disturbed.” 


“Great–thank you so much,” Freya replied, giving the other woman a beaming smile–yet, it was unmistakable that she had a bit of an edge to the grin. A tightness in her chest, a stirring in her gut. She knew this night would be everything she hoped for. “Take the rest of the night off. Call that contact I told you about, they should help you find some more work.” 


“Of course,” she replied with a small bow of her head, the touch of a grin on her face, “Enjoy your night.” 


“I plan to.” 


Once the other woman had turned around and started to walk down the hall Freya had just walked down, Freya took in a deep breath before she turned toward the doors. With the same confidence she had worn all night, she pushed open the doors with a small flourish.




“Oh, god!”


David Barett groaned lowly in the back of his throat, his head hurting something terrible. It felt like a hangover, yet in the back of his mind, he knew he hadn’t drunk nearly enough to cause that. His last memory was welcoming another high-profile CEO into the party, walking back to his table to take a healthy swig from the wine that was waiting for him. There had been some talking, his table especially asking where Freya was as her seat still remained empty, people drinking from the glasses that had been passed around. David could recall that, as he went in for another sip, he struggled to organize his thoughts as a strange sensation washed over his body. 


Now, he was waking up somewhere and he was…soaked. He could feel something had leaked into the back of his jacket and it soaked his hair. It smelled heavily of wine, and yet he couldn’t really follow that thought down too far when he felt someone almost fall on top of him, hands gripping onto his shoulders. 


“David, wake up!” The familiar voice of his wife, Nina. “Wake the fuck up–please!” 


With a harsh smack to his face, David’s eyes flew open as he groaned against the bright lights that greeted him. He could feel Nina grip his shoulders again as he sat up, pressing a hand over his eyes with a groan. 


“What–?”


“Oh, god. I don’t–David, I don’t know–” Nina gasped out, sounding like she was in an absolute panic. Finally, David’s eyes adjusted so he could properly see her terrified face, blue eyes wide as she searched his face as if looking for some sort of answer. 


Slowly, David started to take in the area around them–they seemed to be on some sort of white expanse; it took him a few moments to recognize that the giant structure a few steps to his left was a table centrepiece–candle still burning and everything. It towered above him like some sort of lookout, and the opaque structures in the distance that stood a good couple of heads above him were wine glasses. He looked up with a shaky breath, the ceiling of the ballroom looking as vast and unfathomable as the sky. 


Gingerly, he gathered himself to a stand, his wife grasping tightly to his arm as she sobbed openly in fear. He glanced behind himself to see one of the wine glasses had knocked over, spilling the last of the contents onto the table where he had been lying. 


“Nina!” a shrill voice called out, an older woman rushing over to pull the terrified woman into her arms. Her mother, who cried and tried to shush her daughter’s sobbing at the same time while her husband came walking up behind her, looking as stunned and horrified as David felt. 


“How did this happen?” David asked, mostly aloud to himself as the three other people at the table didn’t make any move to acknowledge or attempt to answer him. 


Suddenly, he heard a loud noise in the distance, seeing the doors to the ballroom opening to allow someone to walk in. Freya walked almost leisurely into the room, shedding the jacket she wore to drape it unceremoniously over the back of a seemingly empty chair before she continued to walk toward the table. She wore a low-cut dress in a style that she was known for, not exposing too much of herself but it gave David enough of an impression of her body under it. He had been trying in vain to give in to his advances and take up an affair with him–Nina had become increasingly distant with him so he was convinced she was seeing someone on the side too. 


He didn’t have much luck. 


Yet, the sight before him was stunning in a way that terrified him. Freya walked closer and closer, almost growing larger and larger until she was a towering form above them all. As she pulled her gloves off, tossing them down into the seat he had been sitting in previously, David became aware that he barely made it to the middle of her index finger in height. Nina’s mother dropped to her knees, pulling her daughter down with her as Nina looked up at the gigantic woman with her jaw slack. 


With a sigh, Freya sat in the chair in front of the four tiny people, David wondering for a moment if she even noticed them. Yet, her gaze lingered on each of them, a grin crossing her face as she took the scene in. 


“Oh, this worked out so much better than I could’ve thought…” she mused, wetting her lips with her tongue for a moment as she swept her eyes over the terrified people in front of her before it lingered in David. 


“F-Freya…” he started. 


Suddenly, she shifted forward, causing Nina’s mother to shriek again as she planted an elbow on the table, resting a hand under her chin as she shook her head at him. 


“Where’s your usual confidence, David?” she asked, “You have to project your voice; didn’t they teach you that in your public speaking courses?”


“I…” 


“Hey, Nina?” Freya asked suddenly, glancing down at the tiny woman who sat on the table under her massive form, shaking like a leaf. “Did you know your husband has been trying to fuck me since several months ago? I’ve had to turn him down over and over for your sake, even though I knew you tried to do the same with my late husband. Yet, I’m feeling sympathetic to you at the moment, so I’ll keep you for last. Still, you might enjoy seeing this.” 


With a quick ease that David had no time to react to, she plucked him up off the table. David thrashed in her hold, trying to squirm from her hold on him between her thumb and index finger. Yet, he was completely powerless against her, Freya squeezing her fingers around him so tight that he could swear something in his torso almost snapped. 


“Oh, where are my manners, though?” she asked, flipping the tiny man into her palm, “David–lovely party, like usual. Quiet, though. I like the change. Not enough to make me change my mind on anything, but it’s nice. Thanks for inviting me.” 


With a tilt of her hand, she dropped him hard back into the table. The wind was knocked out of David as he landed hard on the surface, yet he didn’t have much time to react before Freya had him pinned down to the table with a finger. 


“Nina, you watching?” she asked with a sadistic grin. 


The woman watched as Freya lowered her free hand, grabbing one of David’s arms with a gentleness between two massive fingers. With a tug, in seconds, she had completely dislocated his shoulder before the force ripped his arm off. David howled in agony as blood spurted from the wound. Nina gagged in horror, a hand clasping over her mouth as Freya let out a small huff. 


“Ah–little too hard,” she commented casually as if she had missed a button on her cellphone. “Let me try this.” 


She brought her thumb down to press over David’s pelvis and legs. Freya started to press down slowly, the pressure making David scream as he could feel his bones straining under the weight. The giant woman above him looked down at him with a concentration he’d never seen on her face before, yet he had never seen the bloodlust in her gaze before too. Yet, he didn’t have the time to expand on that thought when one of his legs snapped under the pressure of her thumb, David screaming again as the pain washed over him, threatening to make him black out. His second leg followed shortly after, shattering as blood leaked out onto the tablecloth. 


With a final sigh, Freya grabbed him up by the torso, his arm and head the only remaining parts of him that weren’t crushed. Before he could comprehend what happened, Freya squeezed tight and closed her hand around him. There was a muffled scream before a series of audible cracks and crunching before she dropped his body back onto the table. David lay in a mess of bones, flesh, and clothing. 


As if finally catching on to the scene in front of her, Nina’s mother started shrieking anew. Freya shot her a look, quickly scooping her up between her fingers. 


“Oh, enough,” Freya grumbled, shifting the older woman into her palm, “Always annoyed the hell out of me.” 


She popped her into her mouth like she was taking a pill, the older woman only having a moment or two to comprehend the dark and wet cavern that she had been dropped into before Freya’s teeth came down to crush her body with a crunch. Freya watched as Nina and her father stared up at her, Freya chewing slowly, the sound of the woman’s bones breaking from within her mouth before she swallowed her with a small sigh. 


“Now, you,” Freya said after a small pause, gesturing toward the older man with a small grin, “Do you remember back in March last year? It was a record profit year for you, so I’m sure you do. Do you remember how you promised your miners updated gear and safety equipment before that horrific cave-in? The families you promised compensation to that never got that money? To get the bodies out that are still trapped down in there? Even when you knew some of them were still alive? No? I do.” 


With an angry grunt, Freya brought her fist down onto his body so hard that the tremors knocked over another wine glass and Nina was knocked off her feet. Lifting her hand, Nina saw the remains of her father being nothing more than a mess of bones and blood against Freya’s skin. 


“Ah, I wanted to do more with him but that case still pisses me off,” she muttered, wiping some of him off her palm before she glanced toward Nina. 


Nina was still on her knees on the table, hands clenched over her mouth as Freya finally set her gaze on her. There was something hard in the giant woman’s gaze, the small grin on her face falling to something a little more neutral as it felt like the reality of the situation started to sink into Nina’s mind. Her husband was an unrecognizable mass of flesh a few feet from her, her mother had been chewed up and swallowed by Freya for simply screaming too much, and her father was reduced to paste under the palm of her hand. 


Almost stumbling to her feet, Nina almost threw herself in the opposite direction of Freya in a hopeless attempt to escape. Considering she was on a tabletop, there was nowhere she could do without suffering a terrible fall that would kill her anyway. Yet, in her panic, that fact didn’t register. She sprinted as hard as she could, legs aching from the strain. 


At her size, however, it was useless. 


Freya’s giant hand came down in front of her, sweeping back until she could pick her up. She grasped the woman in her fist so hard that Nina felt a couple of her rips break, a scream ripping from her throat as Freya brought her back close to her massive face. 


“Poor, sweet, Nina…” she cooed, the tiny woman struggling to breathe as she could do nothing but look up at the giantess. “You’re not so innocent either, are you? No, I have it on good record that you paid off many lawsuits to keep your dear husband out of jail, despite the fact that he should have rightly been there years ago. I guess I saved them the energy to lock him up, considering what’s left of him…” 


She let out a small sigh through her nose, leaning forward somewhat as she looked down at the tiny woman in her fist, resting her elbow on the table. 


“I also know that you really enjoyed playing friend to my face while trying your hardest to get my husband to fuck you,” she continued, giving her a tight grin. “I don’t think I was ever given an explanation as to why you wanted that, so tell me. Go ahead.”


Nina took in a thin breath through the tight constrict the giant woman had around her torso, arms pinned against her sides tightly. She could feel a sharp pain in them, yet the tight hold was cutting off her blood flow. Both her legs and arms felt useless to her. 


“I thought…I thought that…” she started, struggling against the tightening hold Freya had on her. She could feel something in her crack, possibly another rib, Nina screaming at the new wave of pain that caused. 


“Come on, Nina,” Freya stated, voice dangerously low, “Give me the real reason.” 


“He wanted–” Nina was cut off with another tight squeeze, a scream ripping from her. “I thought he was out of your league!”


“There it is,” Freya started with a soft chuckle, Nina’s world shifting as Freya got to her feet. “Look, my relationship with him wasn’t perfect and I don’t regret the divorce, but that really got under my skin. Though…well, if I’d known how to do this earlier, I might have shrunk you down small enough to put in his cock since you wanted it so badly. Maybe you could have been there when he fucked me one last time.” 


With a moment of deliberation, she finally tipped her hand. Nina screamed as she fell, hitting something hard and smooth. She couldn’t move anything but her legs, looking up as Freya looked down at her. She realized that she had been placed in an empty wine glass. 


“Wait right there,” she said before turning and walking off. 




A pair of terrified green eyes stared up at the scene. 


Henry had always been a bit of a heavy drinker, and had often prided himself on being able to stock his home with the best alcohol money could buy. His home was subject to various renovations and expansions as his company sucked in more cash on the poor housing complexes he ‘funded.’ When he drank, he often did so to excess and made sure those kind enough to host him had to have extra bottles on hand. 


Luckily, he hadn’t drunk a whole bottle of wine, but he certainly had more than one glass. 


So, when he woke up on the floor, being nearly small enough to match the bits of dirt that fell from his own shoes, it was clear something had gone terribly wrong. When Freya had walked in, he had watched as she busied herself with David’s table and Henry tried to make it to the far doors to escape a similar fate. He had been running for such a long time, the shiny floor seeming to stretch on forever and the far doors only seemed further away than they ever were. 


He was a mess, blonde hair falling in his face as his suit jacket had been abandoned a while back, sweat soaking through his clothing. 


Henry struggled to hear exactly what was happening, yet the thuds that came from the distance, only getting closer pushed a sense of panic up in him. He could feel the burning in his legs as he ran, almost feeling like jello as those thuds got closer and closer. As panic seized him, his legs gave out on the floor's smooth surface. 


He fell, landing hard on the ground as he quickly rolled over to sit up. That was a mistake, as he saw what was causing those thuds. 


Freya had turned away from the table and started to walk right toward him. She was a titan at his size, Henry froze on the floor as sheer terror overtook him as he watched her get closer and closer. Bigger and bigger, the impact of her footfalls shaking the floor around him as each foot came down. She was rapidly getting closer, Henry having to crane his neck even to see her face as she got closer and closer. He was only somewhat bigger than the bottom lining of her heels, the tip of the shoe dwarfing him in sheer size as it got closer and closer. 


Henry couldn’t even see her face anymore, Freya was completely impassive as she hadn’t even noticed him or seen him there. All he could see was the bottom of her chin, the slope of the underside of her breasts and–


Her shoe came down, crushing Henry instantly as she made her way toward the table with some untouched drinks. Completely oblivious to the small mass of blood and bone that was stuck to the front of her left heel. 


She finally made her way to the table, pondering over a couple of bottles before she pulled out a bottle of white wine with a mild shrug. Despite the small snack she had made of Nina’s mother, she was still drinking on a mostly empty stomach. Which…well, she could remedy it. With another small, sadistic, grin, she turned around and made her way back toward the table. Nina still lay on the bottom of the wine glass, looking like she was about to pass out as Freya noticed some of the other people trying to escape by climbing down the tablecloth. 


Freya placed the bottle down on the table, rolling her eyes before scooping up the four other people. She looked down at them in her hand, squinting somewhat as she tried to recognize some of the faces that stared back up at her. 


“Oh!” she exclaimed with a small chuckle, “Right, you’re the Greene family. Michael, Greta…young Sammy–not so little anymore, I guess. Just the right age to inherit the family business, right? And the eldest, Trevor…surprising you weren’t first in line for that title. You guys have always had a little interesting family.”


“Freya!” Michael called up, “Look, just–just let the wine get outta our systems. I can pay you! How much do–”


“You never did listen much, Michael,” Freya commented coldly, plucking him out of her palm with two fingers and dropping him into the wine glass with Nina. “Now…hm. Y’know, I really shouldn’t drink on an empty stomach. I was going to do something more creative, but I think I’ll have a little more fun with the next table. So…”


With that, she dropped the other three into the glass with Nina, all piled on top of each other and trying to get out of the towering glass walls surrounding them. With a cool indifference, the family stepped on and climbed over each other as she worked to pull the cork from the wine bottle. Freya finally released it with a resounding ‘pop’, the sound chilling everybody in the glass to the bone. 


“Freya, please!” Greta cried as the giant woman moved to bring the bottle to the wine glass, “Don’t do this! We–We can work together! Just make an offer and–”


“Greta, you’re just as bad as your husband. Shut up.” 


With that, Freya tipped the bottle and a torrent of wine came down upon the five people in the glass. Nina lay on the bottom, ignored by the family trying to escape their fate. The others tried to swim, though, despite the burning of the alcohol against their eyes and bodies. Once the glass was half full, Freya placed the bottle back down before sitting down in the chair. 


Sammy was the first to resurface, trying to stay afloat as he watched the glass be lifted up to Freya’s lips. Greta resurfaced in time to watch her youngest son get sucked into Freya’s mouth as she took a small sip of wine. The sound of the wine and her son disappearing down her throat chilled her into silence. Trevor and Michael surfaced next in time for Greta and Trevor to get sucked into Freya’s mouth. The world around Greta was dark, wet and chaotic as she tried to grab onto anything. She managed to grab onto the side of Freya’s tongue to stop her descent, her son managing to avoid being swallowed by holding onto one of her molars. 


Freya hummed a small chuckle, the fading light from her mouth closing again allowing Greta just enough time to watch as she poured more wine into her mouth. Greta heard the disappearing screams of her husband as she gulped him down with the liquid before it seemed like Freya had finished off the last of the wine. Greta had enough time to watch as her teeth made a gory paste of her son. The sound of her chewing and crunching on Trevor’s body was horrifying, a numbness settling over Greta as she watched him turn into guts and bone fragments. Finally, she lost her grip on Freya’s tongue as it worked to remove Trevor’s body from her teeth. 


With a final suck toward the back of her throat, Greta disappeared down the dark abyss of Freya’s throat. 


With a sigh, Freya placed the empty glass down on the table before getting up and heading toward the last table. She took one more curious glance around the table, noting that she had gotten everyone–even Nina, as the glass was empty. She got back up to her feet, turning toward the last table with a small clap of her hands. 


“Let’s finish the night off strong…” 




“Geoff! Hurry, find a way down!”


“There’s no way to get down from the fucking chair!” Geoff screamed back up to his sister, who was leaning down, trying to guide him so he could find a way the family could take down to the floor. 


Yet, unless he wanted to break his bones in the fall, there was no way to get down in the situation he found herself in. Tears were leaking from his eyes–he had particularly shrunk down in size, seeming tiny in comparison to her own mother, who was likely only an inch tall herself. He could feel herself starting to panic, watching as his sister looked up toward something in the distance with a look of horror. 


“Jenny, get me back up there!” Geoff screamed with a sob, knowing that he didn’t want to be stuck in a chair if Freya decided to sit there. “Mom! Dad! Please!” 


Jenny disappeared from the edge of the table as a shadow appeared over Geoff. He heard the jacket that Freya placed on the chair he was standing near the back of being pulled off the back, the giant woman folding it and tossing it onto the chair next to the one Geoff was currently trapped on.


“If any of you use that to escape, I’ll just kill you. I want this to be fun…” Freya started, turning to slip around the chair. Geoff yelled as the massive woman’s legs settled toward the side of the chair. 


Though Freya paused, her gaze focused on Geoff after a moment as the tiny man stared up at her. She let out a small huff, tilting her head. 


“I knew your family was missing someone up there,” she commented, “Though, I just warned you. So…”


With a sigh, she turned, Geoff watching as her ass descended down toward him. It was massive at his size, blotting out all he could see until she landed on the seat with a small thud, Geoff was reduced to nothing but a stain on the back of her black dress. Freya smiled at the family with a sigh as she readjusted herself in the seat, highlighting what she had just done before propping a leg up on her knee. 


“These heels are great, but they kill me you know…” she said, pulling one of her shoes off and placing it down in the vacant chair. She rubbed somewhat at the bottom of her foot before glancing back toward the family. 


She seemed to pause, watching as the three of them watched her in shock and horror. The wife was clinging to her husband's back, hiding as she sobbed. The daughter looked up at her with a sort of awe, another small grin spreading across her face. She had such massive power in her hands alone, with her size compared to their own. 


“Change of plan,” she muttered, scooping up the family despite them trying to fight back before placing them down on the floor in front of her bare foot. 


“Jenny,” she stated, making the young woman freeze and look up at the gigantic figure that was Freya as she removed her last heel. 


“I heard you’re a really good rock climber, right?” she asked, tilting her head. “Tell you what, if I set a timer on my phone for a minute…if you can climb up my leg to my knee in that time, I’ll consider letting your family go.” 


“You can’t be serious!” the older man shouted, Freya leaned down to rest her arm on her knee, giving them a generous view of her chest as she snarled. 


“Very. Don’t play around with me, I know about your fucking loan sharks–everything’s timed with you, so this should be no different.” 


“Do you promise?” Jenny demanded. 


“Yes,” Freya stated, “You and your mother can go if you win. I’ll consider your father.” 


“Fine,” Jenny yelled, “You goddamn monster!” 


“I dunno, I’ve heard your lovely paid visits to the villas you have that you got with daddy’s money. How many families do you think got fucked over for that? Now, c’mon.” 


Freya leaned back, reaching into her dress to pull out her phone before starting a timer. “Alright, go on.” 


Jenny took off, throwing herself onto Freya’s massive foot before climbing up the top of it toward her bare shin. She jumped, throwing herself against the woman’s leg but couldn’t find much to hold onto as she tumbled back down onto her foot again. Her skin was incredibly smooth and soft. She could hold onto it, but it would be like pushing a rock up a hill as she’d sweat and start to slip again. Still, she tried her best again, climbing somewhat up the massive pillar of flesh as Freya watched on curiously from above. 


She was keeping her leg still–small fairness, despite everything. Really, she knew how this was going to end. 


“Thirty seconds…” Freya warned after a few moments as Jenny lost her grip somewhat again, struggling to find purchase against her skin as her arms were coated with sweat, her legs wrapped around whatever expanse of skin she could find. 


It was hopeless, and she was trapped in a losing game. 


“Ten seconds…” Freya warned, tilting her head, “five…”


Jenny knew it was over, yet she still tried, arms shaking as she heard the ringing of the alarm from way up above her. 


“Time’s up!” Freya called out. 


Instantly, her hand came down with a hard slap against her leg, crushing Jenny under her palm. Her mother screamed as her daughter was reduced to a red spot on her leg. Wiping off her hand, she looked down at the two final guests with a cold look on her face. 


“The world’s a better place without you bastards in it,” she said, standing up to her massive height. 


She brought her bare foot down hard on the remaining old woman, killing her instantly. Yet, she braced herself somewhat on the table as she brought her foot up above the last man standing. He fell to his knees, watching as her foot slowly came down. Freya pressed down against him slowly, pinning him to the hard floor with her big toe. She brought the pressure down, the man crying out as he felt his bones starting to break, the pressure mounting until, finally, Freya brought her toe down completely. 


With a light moan, she threw her head back with a chuckle. Finally. 


She had dreamed of this night, how it would play out. Sometimes it was just regular murder, jail be damned, sometimes, it was rendering them all so powerless that they would finally feel the weight of the world pushing down on them. With the last person crushed under her foot, Freya finally felt free. 


With a sigh, she tucked her feet back in her heels before grabbing her jacket. The cars would be an issue, but she knew someone who could take care of it. With most of the city's elites destroyed, and the most recent threat of the Greene family all digesting in her stomach, she knew things actually had a chance of changing. 


Yet, she knew she would never find a similar high like this again.