- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Summary: Hannah returns home in a giant way.

A homecoming was usually a cause for celebration or a gathering of friends and family, yet this one in particular was nothing like the city had seen before. 


The day was progressing rather normally at first–the rush hour traffic early in the morning, people milling about their lives and the city was otherwise functioning like normal. Yet, around midday near the edge of the city, the top floor of a small business saw something strange. People were getting up from their desks to approach the windows, some muttering to each other in confusion while others stared on with something close to awe sitting on their expressions. They weren’t the only ones, either, as various people in other buildings stilled in what they were doing to look off into the distance with equally stunned and confused expressions. 


The neighborhood a couple miles from the edge of the city especially got a good look at what was causing the disturbance. 


A man who was working in his yard paused as he could feel the ground under him shake lightly–it wasn’t consistent, like an earthquake. Rather, it was a rhythmic thumping, getting more and more intense until he could hear the thumping. It was familiar, as if someone was walking across a floorboard in heavy boots. Upon stepping away from his garden and walking out toward his front driveway, he froze as a shadow blocked out the sunlight for a few moments. It allowed his eyes to adjust to the sight, his jaw falling slack as he noticed a few other residents stepping out of their homes to get a look too. 


Before them stood Hannah Lee, an old resident of the community and city. Her family had moved away a couple years ago, but it seemed like she had made a return. What was different, however, was the fact that one of her feet took up almost a block and a half of the roadway that lay before the outside of the city. She was gigantic, one of the tallest buildings in the city only coming up just past her hip at that point. She was dressed in a pair of tight shorts that barely reached her mid-thigh, a low cut shirt and a light jacket. A curtain of wavy, blonde hair hung loose around her face. Hannah looked down at the residents that had gathered below her, looking up her long legs toward her head where she was peering down at them curiously. A friendly look in her expression, at least, but a single shift or stumble could easily crush several houses before her. 


So, she was surprisingly careful. 


She lowered herself down, careful not to cause any more destruction than she had already in her approach. Eventually, she managed to sit herself down, one of her long legs blocking the exit out of the community as she settled, legs spread. There was a prominent bulge in her shorts, something that may not have been noticed if she were at her normal size. Yet, considering her cock alone could dwarf one of the houses before her, it was hard to ignore. 


“This lace has changed so much…” she began in an almost nostalgic tone, careful not to touch anything as she pointed toward her old house. “I barely recognize that place–it looks great, though.” 


She paused, watching as more and more of the residents from the community come out to look at her. Letting out a light laugh, Hannah waved at them. 


“Come on, don’t be scared,” she said, “I definitely recognize some of you…” 


She planted an elbow on her knee, propping her chin up with a hand and looked around the tiny people with a scrutinizing gaze. Some of her old neighbors had certainly aged since she had seen them last, but it wasn’t that long ago. Considering she was only nineteen, she hadn’t been away for too many years. 


“Yeah…” she continued, gaze sweeping over them before pausing on an older woman with a grin. “Tatiana! I used to go to high school with your daughter! How is she? Last I heard, she’s out of state for college?”


“O-Oh, yeah!” Tatiana replied with a nod, arms crossed tightly around herself, “She got her acceptance a couple of weeks ago.”


“That’s great!” Hannah chirped, “It’s a shame she’s not here, but I’m happy for her.” 


“So…how…” Tatiana started, trying to piece together what was happening, let alone the sight before her. Hannah, sitting near her house, legs almost encased around the front of the town, her arms resting casually on her knees. Her hands alone could crush a house, too, let alone her whole body. 


“How did this happen?” Hannah supplied, “Don’t worry about that right now. Jarod! How’s the new fiance?”


“Good! Fine,” he answered nervously, gaze traveling up her legs, lingering at her crotch for a few moments before looking up at her face. “Though, I agree with Tatiana. I’d like to know how you’re…like this.” 


“You’ve never seen a giantess before?” Hannah asked with a chuckle, “This is my new job. Though, I guess it lets me come back here to check on things. Lookin’ good, guys.” 


Nobody answered her as Hannah’s gaze swept over the community and toward the city–a few miles for them, but only a few steps away for her. Knowing that she probably had more eyes on her, she gave the city a small wave as well, acting as if she was sitting on the lawn during a family cookout rather than cradling a whole community between her legs. Still, unfortunately, Hannah knew she wasn’t there purely for catching up–there was some business to handle. And a bit of pleasure, she supposed, but she knew she had to get on with it soon. 


With a sigh, she pulled her legs away from the town, raising up to her full, towering height as she stretched her arms above her head with a small groan. 


“Well,” she said, placing her hands on her hips, “It was nice to see you guys, but I have some things I have to do. Yeah. I want to take this whole giantess thing seriously, so I’m going to have to wipe you guys off the map.”


Surprisingly, nobody responded for a few moments. Processing that. It was enough time for Hannah to raise a leg up to place her sandals-clad foot on the far outskirts of the community. With a single, deliberate swipe of her foot back, she wrecked a level of carnage that nobody had seen before. She tore up the road and earth under it, completely ripping apart houses and crushed several cars and people under her sole, reducing them to a bloody mess mixed in with the rocks, concrete, and metal. The people who survived her initial swipe of her foot took off yelling, throwing themselves over fences or running back into their intact houses and cars. 


It was futile, however, as Hannah lifted her foot again and came down on the rest of the community with a light stomp. She easily crushed the majority of it with that, the ground shaking and cracking under the force of it as Hannah let out a small chuckle. 


“I thought it would feel like stepping on Legos, so I wore the shoes,” she commented, “Yet, you guys are popping like bugs. Still, better safe than sorry, right?” 


She grunted lightly, grinding her foot down on the remains of the community, turning the houses, cars, and people into a mess of rubble, blood and carnage. The bottom of her sole was stained with blood, oil, and water from the pipeline that she burst. It was spraying lightly up onto her toes, Hannah giving them a satisfying wiggle as she looked over toward the city with a curious glance. 


While she knew she had to do this to prove to herself that she really was a giantess, the amusement and enjoyment she was getting from it was hard to ignore. Maybe she’d savor it a little, where she could. 


She walked toward the edge of the city, knowing that she was stepping on the cars on the road that crunched almost like gravel under her shoes. The road cracked somewhat under her massive weight, tiny dots of people ditching their cars to run toward perceived safety until that idea was cut short when the massive sole of her sandal came down upon them. The weight of her careless saunter crushed their bones in seconds, snuffing out hundreds of lives as she simply walked. Lifting her foot from the ground, the bottom of her sandal was stained with blood and the remains of cars and pavement. 


Curiously, Hannah reached a busy intersection as the buildings around her were taller as she finally entered the city, pausing as the cars before her slammed into each other in panic. Some toppled and flipped, but otherwise it was a good little pile up before her. With a soft hum, she brought her foot down just before the bulk of it with a hard stomp. 


The ground shook with the force of her foot landing, the ground cracking and cars toppled into the new openings in the ground. Some of the buildings nearby groaned as the foundations shook, the glass nearest to her massive foot bursting into a mess on the ground. However, any debris just bounced off Hannah’s foot, not even bothering her skin. The people in the cars in front of her watched on in horror, some of them trying in vain to open doors that were pinned shut by the other vehicles as Hannah let out a soft chuckle. 


She tapped her foot lightly, almost like she would if she was nervously jittering her foot. Yet, the force of it shook the ground, more glass breaking and the building beside her shook dangerously. She could see the people who gathered by the windows fall back and try to find balance on their desks and other tables. Hannah never felt so powerful before, it put a particular feeling in her gut as she took in a small breath, a grin on her face as she looked around herself. She felt like a kid on Christmas, excited and wanting to try so many things. 


Finally, her gaze dropped down to the backup of cars near her feet. 


Curiously, she watched on as her mini earthquakes shook the foundations of the buildings. With a small grin, she started to tap her foot more deliberately. A quick, rhythmic pattern as the buildings creaked and the foundations started to crack. Now that she was listening for it, she could hear more creaking surround her, her gaze moving from the other building to the next. She could see the terrified people inside, watching on with awe and confusion as she continued to tap her toes hard against the ground. 


Hannah was causing quite the bit of a mini earthquake, watching as more windows broke and a few of the buildings started to sway. Those on the ground slung to light posts and signs as the earth shook around them, her foot coming down again and again. The road was cracking open under them with each hard impact, some parked cars slipping into the craters she created that only continued to get bigger as she continued to thump her toes against the ground. 


Finally, a building made a loud noise behind her, making Hannah glance over her shoulder as it toppled sideways. It impacted the building next to it, which also toppled sideways with a loud crash. Vaguely she could see movement in the windows, people rushing around to avoid getting crushed under the falling buildings. Some people down below were helpless, either throwing themselves down into the craters in an attempt to save themselves or were crushed under the rubble of the collapse. 


She stopped tapping her foot, watching as the buildings nearby started to topple one after another. It was a chaotic wall of noise for a few minutes as they crashed to the ground, knocking into another and sending it falling down one after the other. Hannah couldn’t help but let out a laugh, watching with a grin as they fell down for close to a mile. All because she was tapping her foot. 


Finally, she glanced down at the pile up of cars with a grin. Somehow they remained miraculously intact, though some looked like they might fall into some of the nearby cracks she caused in the earth.


“I always hated this intersection,” she commented, tilting her head with a small laugh, “I think I got rear-ended by a car here when I had just gotten my license. I wasn’t even out of high school yet and some asshole had me dealing with that.”


With a sigh, she lifted her foot. Hannah knew that if she stomped down, the cars would break like little sticks under her. Yet, a part of her wanted to try something different. Slowly, she bent down to remove her sandal, lifting her foot back up over the cars. Gently, she started to press her foot down. The first couple of cars the bottom of her massive foot touched creaked with the weight of even her most deliberately gentle touch. Some of the people inside screamed, trying to break their windows. Some just watched in awe as all they could see was the bottom of Hannah’s foot. 


She started to apply pressure, the metal of the cars starting to groan and buckle. More screaming and panic, some people trying to climb out of open windows and slightly ajar doors. They only found themselves crawling over cars and trapped between them while the drivers inside were helpless but to watch. Hannah pressed her foot down, the cars around the edge of her foot buckling like she was stepping lightly into sand. The glass of some cars under her foot started to shatter and crack, a few able to push them out while others only cut themselves up trying to escape the massive wall of flesh that was slowly coming down on them. 


More and more pressure. 


Some of the smaller cars buckled almost completely, leaving some of the people inside helpless as they tried in vain to push against the metal of their collapsing roofs and Hannah’s massive foot. A man had his head pinned against his steering wheel and a dip in his roof that was caused by her toe, which she curled slightly as the car continued to crumple under the weight. The metal gave out, pinning his head down behind the neck, his head popping with a sickening crack. In another car, a woman was pinned between her open window and the bottom of a dip between Hannah’s toes. 


Hannah pressed down slowly, the woman trying her best to press up against the bottom of her foot. Yet, her hands felt like nothing and it did little, her arms eventually snapping with the weight as her car was flattened, the woman’s bones breaking one by one as the metal of her car crushed her and Hannah’s flesh did the rest. Finally, she popped under the pressure like a bloody blister, bones and blood staining between Hannah’s toes.


Just a little more pressure. The cars under her foot were flattened, the roofs giving out completely as some people still lay alive, struggling between the closing walls of metal as Hannah’s foot pressed down. Eventually, the metal gave out again, slowly crushing and suffocating those people to death. The people who escaped their cars lay pressed down against the flattened metal of other cars and Hannah’s bare foot, struggling to escape despite the uselessness of it all. 


With a final push, Hannah’s foot flattened against the road around the cars, cracking it slightly. The cars under her were completely flattened under her foot, the people under her popping like bugs, leaving her foot stained with blood, flesh and bones as she finally started to lift it up again. Some metal and debris clung to her skin as her foot lifted off the creator footprint of cars she created. Wiggling her toes, she dislodged the debris before bringing her foot back up to wipe off the rest of the debris. 


In doing so, she bumped into a taller building that was at her hip height. Despite Hannah only slightly losing her balance, the building crumpled from the force of the uncontrolled push, making it topple down on the other buildings in its path, creating an almost domino effect of destruction as Hannah watched on with wide, excited eyes. 


“...Oops,” she said around a small chuckle, putting her sandal back on, “Aw, man. Those buildings were kind of cute. I was hoping I could find a creative way to take them down, but oh well. Lets see…No way! Is that my old school?” 


Hannah’s exclamation had her moving toward the familiar looking building, a careless rush as more cars and road was torn up under her gigantic strikes. Some buildings crumpled as she walked by, some were taken off by a simple brush of her feet or arm. It was complete and utter carnage for the people under her feet, no bigger than ants and forgotten as she moved to reach her destination. The ground rumbled under her approach, people miles ahead ditching their cars to run for their lives. 


As she approached her destination, Hannah dropped down to her knees so she could get better access to the smaller building. In comparison to the ones around her, anyway. Her legs collided with the ground, breaking roads and crushing houses to rubble under her legs as she settled. The buildings against her flesh did nothing–didn’t even feel like she was sitting on anything for the most part. Still, she reached out with some excitement, her hands hovering over the roof of the school. With careful placement, she dug her fingers under the supports of the roof and started to pull it off as if she was opening a can. 


Large segments of roof came crashing down into the classrooms and parts of the school as she did so, Hannah finally pulling it off and tossing the roof carelessly aside. It landed on some untouched houses nearby, causing considerable damage but not near the amount of damage that the ones under Hannah’s body suffered. 


She noticed that the students were gone–really, she had no idea what date it was. The exposed hallways were looking considerably bare from what she could remember the school being like, but there were some teachers and staff still inside. She could see them, despite a few of them trying to hide under their desks. 


“This almost looks like a dollhouse,” she mused to herself in amusement, “Did you guys go under or what? Can schools even go under?” 


Of course, Hannah got no answer outside of the horrified stares of some of the tiny people in the building. She bent down a little, some of her blonde hair falling forward over the sides of her head as she tried to get a closer look at the people inside. Her giant face hovered over them, gaze sweeping through each room until she locked on to a familiar face. 


“Mr. Jacobs,” she said with a chuckle, “They still kept you around? Damn.” 


The mentioned Mr. Jacobs tried to run for his classroom door, but Hannah’s massive fingers pinched his tiny form. He was absolutely puny in comparison, despite how her memory always had him towering over her with his characteristic indifferent look. Lifting him up close to her eye, she noted that he looked like he was about to piss himself this time. 


“You don’t recognize me?” she asked, tilting her head, “That’s for the best, I guess. I hated your guts. Sorry–maybe that’s harsh, but you really were a bit of an ass. You made me scared to come to class, and I wasn’t the only one. You really hate kids, huh?” 


“H-Hannah–” he started but she interrupted him with a laugh. 


“Oh, so you do recognize me! I know I’m all grown up now, but…you haven’t changed a bit.” 


With a twitch of her pointer, Hannah crushed him on her thumb. He became a red stain on her finger, one that she popped into her mouth before standing up again. She looked down at her old school, shaking her head lightly. 


“I always hated this place,” she muttered, lifting her foot up. 


With a stomp, she crushed her old high school under the sole of her sandal. She dragged her foot around the debris, concrete, fragments of wall and a few people were caught between her toes as she did so. She wiggled them again, rubbing and crushing them against her other toes before she gave her foot a shake. She took a step back into the street, luckily only disturbing only the road as it cracked under her again. Hannah let out an almost blissful sigh, enjoying the way this new perspective filled her with excitement. Some of it made her feel giddy, wanting to play dominos with some buildings or see how much of the city she could crush if she fell back onto it. 


Some of it pooled in her gut, a familiar and tempting sensation. 


With how much fun she was having, it was hard to choose just what feeling she wanted to give into. The more baser, primal urge won out in the end as she noticed the town square, which currently looked to be hosting a bit of a little festival. 


As she walked toward the area, however, Hannah still took her time. 


She took a swipe at a building by her knee, taking the top off it and flung it out over the city with a careless grace. Another she took a slow drag through with her hand, cupping and grabbing debris, people and office objects into her palm before crushing them and letting them slip out between her fingers. A few people tried in vain to cling onto her flesh, to survive her tight hold. Yet, they were only crushed against the next building she took a swing at with a playful slap, letting out a string of giggles that she couldn’t hold back. 


She approached another building, one that had suffered from the one beside it falling down on top of it. If Hannah hadn’t looked down toward the ground for a moment, she would have missed the tiny person. Someone was standing on top of a car, almost jumping around. She tilted her head somewhat, taking a few rumbling steps toward them. The man on the car stopped waving his arms as she approached. Closer and closer she drew, her toes peeking out of the top of her sandals dwarfed the car they were standing on, the sight making the man almost tremble. 


After a few moments, she squatted down, her knees almost hitting two buildings on the opposite sides of the street. She was…utterly massive, yet the man below definitely recognized her. 


“Hannah!” he sounded, the giantess bending down more to peer closer at him before she let out a small chuckle. 


“Oh, wow,” she said, a deceptively friendly grin crossing her face, “Ethan. I never would have thought you’d say here.”


“Yeah…” he started, sounding very shaken up, “L-Look, I don’t like this place either, but this isn’t worth it.” 


“No?” Hannah asked, tilting her head. 


“This isn’t you,” he insisted, “I mean, I know we didn’t talk too much growing up, but I know that this isn’t like you. You’d never want to do this to innocent people.” 


Hannah shook her head lightly, furrowing her brow. “You don’t understand.” 


“Understand what?” he asked, but paused as he watched her rise up somewhat. 


Hannah’s massive hand came down to scoop him up with surprising gentleness–considering how massive she was in comparison, a muscle in her hand could twitch and make her grip tighten. She’d snap several of his bones without a second thought. What he didn’t know was that Hannah was removing her sandal, slipping her foot out of it. 


“Hannah,” he started, shifting in her palm somewhat, “Listen to me…” 


She really wasn’t, yet she paused in her movement, bare foot digging somewhat into the cement of the road with a crack. The ground didn’t stand much of a chance under her weight, shoes or not. 


“Please, don’t do this,” he started, the words starting to tumble out as he could feel fear starting to creep up at the raw look in her eyes, despite the neutral expression she wore. “Please. W-We used to be friends, sorta. You wouldn’t do this to someone who knows you, right?”


Hannah let out a sigh, bending down somewhat. Ethan paused, breathing hard against the hammering in his chest. Maybe his words were starting to work?


“Hannah, please,” he pleaded as she lowered him further, “You don’t need to do this to prove…prove you’re…” 


His words trailed off when she tilted her hand, depositing him onto a surface that felt wholly unfamiliar to him. Looking around him, he noticed the expanse of what looked like rubber, a pole made from the same material towering over him to stretch over to the sides of the–he was on her sandal. 


“I do, actually,” Hannah stated indifferently, “Like I said. You don’t understand. You never will. Yet…this is the way it is. Also…I wouldn’t say you know me too well.” 


Ethan watched as she raised her foot up, fear keeping him laying still on her sandal as her foot slowly descended toward him. It was getting massive in his vision, blotting out the light from the sun above as it got closer and closer. 


“Hannah!” he yelled, “Hannah, stop! Please! Don’t do this. St-Stop! Stop this! I–!”


He scooted himself back in a useless attempt to escape his fate, yet Hannah slid her foot back in place in the sandal. Ethan was pinned under the weight of her big toe and the toe beside it as she started to apply her whole weight down upon him. He screamed as he could feel his body starting to ache, being pinned and the pressure increasing by the second. 


“HANNAH!” he yelled in pain, “HANNAH, PLEASE–” 


He cut off his words with another, more primal scream as he felt his body give in. His chest and legs broke and shattered under the weight of her foot. Hannah wasn’t even looking at him anymore, his pleas were useless as he felt her start to walk. The pressure lifted as she moved the foot he was under forward before it was applied back with more force than he could handle. She had more weight than a building, his consciousness was fading fast. He gurgled out a few more useless sounds, watching through the cavern of her toes as Hannah continued to walk, body swaying with a casual santer before his world faded away. 


Ethan was no more. Just a stain of blood, guts, and bones between her toes. For Hannah, however, the experience was drastically different.


This was…this was fantastic. Hannah felt unstoppable, crushing a city that gave her such grief at times under her feet, not caring how many people she crushed or who she stepped on as she walked. It only continued to feed into the feeling building lower in her gut, only making the bulge in her shorts more pronounced as she was aware her cock was stiffening against the fabric. She reached down to adjust herself a little, playing with her cock somewhat as she walked. 


Hannah paused to swipe her foot against the base of a building with a soft chuckle, almost close to a groan as it started to fall. The people inside were completely unprepared, having watched the carnage from afar before realizing that she was heading toward them quickly. People were crushed under the collapsing building, pinned down against the other buildings it fell against. In a small act of mercy, Hannah didn’t waste much time stomping around in the ruins, crushing those who remained alive under her feet. For a few moments, she realized that she really did look like the stereotypical giantess stomping around a city, which only made her let out a laugh as she paused to catch her breath slightly. 


Now, though, she really wanted to get on with her next idea. 


Much like she did with her old school, Hannah fell to her knees near the festival center. She took down a couple buildings with her, some of them collapsing around and against her as they broke. Some unfortunate people who managed to avoid getting trapped under her legs or ass were crushed under the falling buildings. They created almost a twisted nest around her in some sense, Hannah kneeling on the ground surrounded by broken metal, concrete and partially erect buildings. She breathed a little heavily, her chest rising and falling with her excited breaths as she looked around herself and the crowd of people before her. 


With a groan, Hannah reached back to remove her sandals, tossing them out toward some more of the city. The weight of the items alone crushed a few of the smaller buildings and cars, yet what the festival-goers saw was a massive giantess who was playing with and rubbing her cock through her shorts. Hannah groaned lowly, letting out another heavy breath before looking down at the tiny people around her. 


“I-I’d have something more to say to you guys, but I’m just–really pent up,” she said between maneuvering the band of her shorts, “I’m sorry, just…” 


In reality, she wasn’t really all that apologetic. As she noticed some people remaining where they were while others tried to escape the crowd as they likely knew what was coming, it only aroused her further. With a small sigh, Hannah managed to pull her shorts down somewhat. Her massive, erect cock sprung free first, bigger than some buildings in the city before her massive balls escaped the confines of her shorts. They crushed the building under her somewhat. Hannah moved her hand down to stroke them somewhat, letting out a low groan. Her fingers pulled up debris and some remaining people under her and smeared them against her balls, not a care in the world as to how many eyes were on her as she started to get herself off. She dragged her hand up her balls to grasp her shaft, stroking it lightly as she looked down at the people under her over the massive head of her cock. 


It bobbed as a few beads of precum leaked from the tip, the drops splashing down to the ground and onto a couple people. That seemed to snap a few of them out of their shock, trying to maneuver themselves through the thick crowd of people that were there to previously enjoy the music. 


Now, they were all focused on Hannah as she started to stroke her cock, letting out a few moans as she did so. She thought about the destruction she had caused so far, how it felt to crush hundreds of people and cars slowly under her bare foot, the way a bump of her hip or a swipe of her hand would completely destroy buildings. Idly, she wondered what damage her cock could do–if she could carve a little hole for her somewhere and just–


Hannah moaned loudly, pumping herself quickly as she could feel that pressure build up inside herself. It had been slowly building since she had grown to this size and it was better than anything she could have possibly imagined. She glanced down at the people below her.


Under her, people were trying to escape the little hole she had made for them out of collapsed buildings and the festival itself, Hannah’s knees blocking any chance of escape as she jerked herself off above them. More and more precum dripped from her swollen cock, stopping people from being able to move as quickly while others were simply trapped and were drowning in the substance. With the way the giantess was moaning and pumping, her climax was rising quickly and the chance to escape was closing. 


A little carelessly, she swiped a handful of the people nearest to her–close to a hundred, maybe. She didn’t really have it in her at the moment to really try to count. People were screaming, grasping into the insides of her fingers and lay curled up in her palm as she brought them up toward her. 


“Hey…” she started around a small pant, “You guys want to survive this? Help me out. Get me off and you’ll be fine. I won’t make you do all the work, just…” 


She didn’t really wait to hear a uniformed answer or if they really understood what she was offering. Instead, she lowered her occupied hand toward her giantuan cock. She closed her fist around it, the skin already slick with sweat and precum as she started to drag the mass of people up it, then down. Slow at first, savering the sensation of people moving against her. If they were trying to escape or if some of them were trying to do what she asked, it didn’t matter. 


Some people slipped from between her fingers and palm, sliding down the small length to the base of her cock. Though, from their tiny perspectives, it was a bit of a fall. Some of them tried to make an escape down her balls, but were easily lost or crushed between the moving masses of flesh as she jerked herself off. Some of them started to try to get herself off, throwing themselves against her cock and rubbing. Out of servitude to the goddess in front of them or in hopes that she would make good on her word, it was hard to tell. 


For Hannah, however, she only cared that she could feel more and more people moving against her. She pumped herself quicker, crushing some of them against the hard skin of her cock, while others survived her dragging them up and down the swollen organ. She ran a thumb over the head of her cock, some people getting smeared against it while others were dropped, unawarely, into her slit and down into her cock. 


The sensation was overwhelming, Hannah gripping herself tighter and crushing more and more people against her cock. She pumped her cock so quickly that her hand came down against the base, turning the people there into little, red smears against the side of her hand and her cock. She could feel the people who had fallen inside squirming, trying to get out of the fleshy horror they were trapped in. 


Hannah panted and moaned as she could feel that pressure in her building to a very much needed peak. She could feel her cock twitching wildly, getting closer and closer to what she needed. She opened her eyes, mouth slightly agape as she looked down at the scrambling crowd below her, panting heavily as her movements started to get somewhat sloppy. With a somewhat strained groan, her face screwed up as Hannah tossed her head back and aimed her cock down toward the tiny people under her. 


Almost in slow motion, the people in the crowd watched as the engorged head of her cock twitched and the slit widened slightly before it exploded. Hannah shot a rope of cum and dead people into the crowd with a short shout that dissolved into a groan. The cum was like a flood that rushed in, the impact sending people flung back and completely engulfed as others were crushed and suffocated against each other. Another squirt only made things worse, people screaming and being crushed against structures and booths as the cum shot over them. Others were carried back, the third squirt making many of the people in the crowd trapped under each other and inside the puddle of her cum. They slowly started to drown and suffocate as Hannah rode out of the high of her orgasm. 


“Fuck…” she groaned, panting as she finally looked down at the mess she made. The festival was ruined, drenched in her cum and she couldn’t be more pleased with herself. She noticed some of the tiny people were still moving around in the mess she made, though. Hannah lazily tucked her cock back into her shorts before she rose up to her full height again. 


With a certain gleam in her eye, she brought her bare foot down slowly over the festival square. It was sticky with her cum, but she could feel the way people fought and squirmed against the flesh of her foot. Hannah was still a little wobbly from what she had just done, so she wasn’t as slow as she wanted to be, yet the way she could feel the way some of the bodies popped and crunched under her foot was exactly the satisfaction she needed. Hundreds of people struggled to get out from her cum and from under her foot, watching in fear as people around them started to be reduced to a mess of flesh, bones, blood and cum. The flesh of her sole pressed down as the last number of remaining people were trapped in her cum and pinned against her foot and the ground. The pressure increased slowly, breaking and shattering bones, heads popping before finally Hannah pressed down to end their suffering. A mix of cum and blood stained her foot and toes, but she knew there was a lake nearby that she could wash that off in. 


“This is awesome,” she breathed to herself with a breathless chuckle, now more than ready to see what fun she could have with the remaining bits of the city. 


With a somewhat useless shake of her wet foot, Hannah started to move toward another street. This one was somewhat cleared, since it was near the festival. A few parked cars lined the streets, but she could see some of the people that managed to escape her erotic carnage fall to the ground in utter fear, some of them freezing. 


“Hey, hey…” she started with a soft chuckle, raising her hands up slightly. “Don’t be scared, I have a fun idea. I got that out of my system.” 


Obviously, the people under her weren’t convinced. Yet, they couldn’t escape very far anyway, considering Hannah sidestepped so her bare foot came down to block the road a couple miles ahead of them. She grinned down at them, shifting her weight to that foot before pressing her toe down into the pavement somewhat. It buckled under the weight somewhat, allowing her toe to dig into the earth a little. 


“I have an idea. I hope you guys have seen Indiana Jones,” she stated, “You remember that boulder scene from the first movie? Yeah, well, my toe is going to be the boulder. First person to make it alive to my other foot, I’ll let live. How about that?”


Once again, the people below her couldn’t give her an answer and likely weren’t able too considering a good chunk of them were already trying to run. 


“That’s the spirit!” she exclaimed, “Alright, three…two…” 


The last countdown was drowned out by the sound of the pavement being torn up as Hannah started to drag her toe through the earth toward the people. Immediately, they started to sprint. Some of them stopped to try to get into the parked cars, but were swept up in the carnage of rubble and the cars that she crushed in her movement. Their broken bodies were left in the rubble that was building up under her toe, slowly dragging a line down the street as she did so. 


More and more cars were swept up in the pile of rubble that her toe pushed along, a woman screaming her lungs out as it got nearer and nearer. It was useless, though, as it caught up to her. The rubble pinned her legs down, making her crash to the ground. It only happened in a few seconds, but more and more pavement and metal crushed and piled up on top of her before the flesh of Hannah’s toe finished her off, smearing her body along the dirt that she left behind her. 


A few other people met similar fates, the ones who were running from the beginning getting closer and closer to her foot. 


Hannah picked her speed up a little bit, digging her toe into the pavement and creating a bigger, rolling pile of debris that threatened to crush the people before her toe could. One by one, the remaining people were pulled under and crushed within moments, bodies and bones left alongside the long crater of earth she dragged behind her toe, some of them still caught up in the debris she was pushing toward the last couple of people. 


Another person gave out, crashing to the ground as their legs turned to jelly out of pure terror. They were rolled under her toe and crushed without a second thought as the last person sprinted forward. She flung herself forward, trying to grab onto the flesh of Hannah’s foot. Yet, it was like trying to climb a smooth, fleshy wall. 


“Come on, you almost have it,” Hannah encouraged, dragging her toe closer and closer to the woman. 


With a final effort, the woman managed to jump and gain some purchase against Hannah’s skin. She climbed a little as Hannah’s toe touched her other foot. Yet, the game was over, the end in sight as the woman pulled herself up onto the flat expanse of the top of Hannah’s foot. She made the mistake of looking up for assurance, however, as Hannah lifted her other foot up, getting a glimpse of her other foot lifting up. 


Much like using her foot to squish a mosquito, Hannah smeared the remains of the woman across her foot. With another happy sigh, she turned to glance behind her. Her path was lined by carnage, the festival still covered in her cum as the sun slowly started to bake it, buildings around them had toppled while she was playing around, and she had dragged a crater with her toe down the length of a block in a twisted game of chase. 


Hannah shook the debris from her feet lightly, curling her toes to get rid of any cement, bodies or metal out from the middle of them. Somewhere along the way, she had lost Ethan, likely tossed off somewhere in the distance with her sandal. 


For her first stomp through a city, she was pretty impressed with her work. Hannah was curious to see how much damage she could do while she still had daylight. A small smirk crossed her expression, turning around to walk further into the crumbling city that she was leaving in her wake.