- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story started as a little-known interactive story called, "Tiny guy in a female college," on Writing.com, the author Sekiko, made four characters and the setting, I do everything else.

Author's Chapter Notes:

 This story was started as a very small Writing.com Interactive story, this is my take on the story using the same name for the college, as well as the for the first four characters, essentially everything else is my writing.

This is an update, drastically changed from the original chapter, and improved version, adding new information that I should've wrote.

Tags: nothing, just story

Introduction:

David Peter Higgs, was born 18 years ago, but he had a condition that astonished doctors.  This birth condition caused him to only grow to 2 inches tall.  The one upside is that David was also born completely indestructible.  As David grew up, scientists, promising to keep research a secret until permission to share it was given.  They examined his body, over many years.  At first those scientists tried to get a blood sample, but the syringes kept breaking, because David’s skin was too strong.  This led to the realization, that David was by all accounts indestructible.  Every part of his body comprised of living cells, simply couldn’t be broken.  Even his teeth were resistant to cavities, until his baby teeth fell out, and could easily be broken or dissolved.  Since hair is already dead cells, they were able to get his DNA from his hair, the problem was that they couldn’t find any genetic abnormalities in him.  According to David’s DNA, he should be perfectly normal, healthy, young man, that should’ve grown to be over 6 feet tall.  The scientists realized that David’s cells would only die, if it was in their natural course to do so.  For example, his hair and finger nails were always meant to die, and then may be clipped.  The scientists continued their research, gently placing weights on his arm to see if it could ever be crushed, but the arms never broke.  That doesn’t mean that David didn’t feel pain or discomfort though, as he certainly did feel pain of his bones being compressed against the tables.  To this day David has never broken a bone or gotten sick for that matter.  In addition, his metabolism and muscle growth could perform at an incredible rate when he exerted himself, and got the nutrients for the muscle growth, but they could also lose muscle mass aswell, however given the amount of exercise that was needed for him to travel around his house, he never had the chance to lose muscle.  When David didn’t eat, his metabolism would slow down preventing him from starving.  Not only that, but his lungs also had fantastic capacity, allowing him to spend hours under water without needing fresh air.  David’s vocal cords were also special, as his voice was able to carry, and sound as if he was normal-sized.  David had Black hair, and throughout the years of his life gained an athletic physique, including broad shoulders and a strong Jaw line.  Although these features were not easily noticed, because of his size.  He also had blue eyes just like his mother.

 

As David grew up, he spent most of his time at home, as even the lawn could be too dangerous for him to play in, but he still longed for a bit of adventure in his life.  So, when he became fourteen, David begged his mom to let him attend a high school.  She agreed, and he enrolled in an all-girl high school.  The experience there was so bad, that David quit before the first day ended, and he hasn’t been back to school in person since.  Even though he had to do class at home, he still managed to get decent grades, and he was even accepted to  a college.  The college was called Wonder Swan University, and again, it was an all-girl school.  David’s mother had told David that she had been in contact with the school for some time now, and that it was the best place for his education.  David read the Email from the school.

Dear David Higgs,

You have been accepted to attend the prestigious Wonder Swan University.  Even though we are a female-only school, we have elected to let you attend given your unique circumstances.  We have been in contact with your mother, and we agree that our institution is definitely right for you to attend.  We are a very small campus, as well as having only a few buildings, and only roughly 400 students.  In addition, we are only a short drive away from your residence.

We hope that you consider us as your chosen school.

Sincerely

Wonder Swan University Office of admittance

David was still not completely over what happened in high school, and because of that, he didn’t want to attend the school.

“Mom, do I really have to attend college, can’t I just do it online again,” David asked, his mother.  David was standing on his mother’s desk reading the Email that she had on her computer.  “Absolutely not, young man,” His mother, Allyssa Higgs, asserted.  She was a beautiful woman, she had long blonde hair, blue eyes, and an exceptional figure.  She is 46 years old, but looks like she’s only 30 or so.  “But why not?  It worked for high school,” David said.  “David, that was high school, and high school is full of immature students, but this is a small private college, with top-notch security.  Besides, you need to learn valuable social skills that you simply can’t learn from only talking to me and Mary,” she said. 

Mary had been the made since before David was born.  She started her job as Allyssa’s maid at the young age of 16.  She was hired to help around the house while David’s mother was busy.  Alyssa Higgs was a bit exccentric, she had great wealth, and because of that, requested that Mary dress in an actual maids outfit.  Allyssa Higgs gained national, and international fame as an actress, in such films as, “Tailored For Me” and “Dress To Express.”  When she was acting in a movie called “Island Icarus, she met Peter Higgs, David’s father.

David never got the chance to meet his own father.  Peter Higgs, was a scientist, studying a special type of radiation in the island country of Valtrium, in an effort to research antimatter.  When Alyssa, then Allyssa Starlet, was acting, Peter and Allyssa met and fell in love.  After the filming concluded, Peter quit his job, and left the country Valtrium, the two started dating, and got married.  However, on the final day of the honeymoon, something tragic happened.  Peter and Allyssa were walking along a the Golden-Gate Bridge when a car skidded off the road, and crashed into Peter.  Both Peter and the car fell off the bridge into the Golden gate far below.  A rescue team was sent in after them, Peter’s body was found dead, but whoever was driving the car was not found.  This tragedy broke Alyssa, causing her to never date again.  After Peter’s death, Allyssa found out that she was pregnate, and she quit acting to be a mother.  Because of Peter’s death, she was very protective, and very rarely allowed David to leave the house.

“But, but” David sputtered.  “No but’s, I’m accepting it for you, I’ve been talking with the school for sometime, and it’s something that you must do,” Allyssa said, responding to the email. 

“Sorry to interrupt, but it is time for dinner,” the maid, Mary, said, entering the room.  She was a very attractive women, she had black hair that stopped after her chin, she was wearing the usual maid gown, which covered her sizeable curves.  Over the years, Mary seemed like David’s only real friend.  He did have a childhood friend named Clair, but they haven’t talked since that first day of high school.

A few days later, the school responded with an Email: 

Dear David Higgs

We are very pleased to hear that you will be attending our fine school.  We are impressed with your grades, and we are offering you a full scholarship to attend our school.  However, there are some conditions to our offer.  Seeing as how a full scholarship is extremely valuable, especially in today’s economy, we are only willing to give you the scholarship on certain terms.  Though this may sound strange, our terms are that when you are attending our school, that the other students may, do with you as they please.

I know that this is an odd request, but hear us out.  Many girls come to our institution, or those like us, because they fear what could happen at other colleges.  We are speaking of course about rape, or serious sexual assault.  Because of that, and because many of our students come form wealthy, and therefore protective families, some of our students may not know how to act around men.  Because of that we want to allow the students to do many things to you for either thereputic or cathardic reasons.  There are obviously limitations on what the students can do.  No such action is permitted in a classroom, and no-one besides your designated room-mate, will be allowed to have you in her possession past your week night curfew of 10pm.  Under our rules it is strictly prohibited for students to force themselves onto you to the point of bodily insertion, however simply holding you in their mouths is accepted, so long as there is no swallow.  In addition, no student may have you in her possession for more than 3 hours in any given week.  We are currently at work on a system to keep track of your whereabouts that we will inform you of when it is done developing.  Besides the rules that we’ve stated, the girls may do essentially anything to you as you are indestructible.  This does including, stepping on you, grabbing you sitting on you, and holding you with out given consent.

If you are at all concerned about the security of our school, don’t be.  We have the best security of any college campus in the nation, and very strict enforcement when it comes to visitors.  We have many security cameras placed along the corridors, and hallways, so that your location will almost always be known, in addition the students are encouraged to report your location on a spread sheet that will be available for all students, when it is ready.  Also, if you are worried about wildlife, you may rest easy as all animals that would pose a threat to you have been essentially exterminated from the premisis. 

In addition, you will be required to adhere to all school rules including joining a school club, we know that this is a great deal of information to be presented with in a single Email, so, we have ordered your first teacher to review these points in your first class.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely

Wonder Swan University Office of Admittance.

 

David became very concerned after reading the Email.  “Mom, I don’t know about th-“ David started.  “And accepted,” Allyssa said.  Typing a quick response, and accepting the scholarship.  “Mom, why?” David said.  “David, money is a little tight right now, since I haven’t been able to act since you were born, so we really can’t refuse this offer, besides it’ll be fine, you’re unbreakable.  “My little Super Hero,” Alyssa said, ruffling David’s hair with her pointer finger.  She was reffering to when David would play super hero with legos, and rescue citizens of Blocks Burg, from evil Villains. 

 

A few Months later, David’s mother dropped him off at the school, and David met his roommate Jenna Hunters.  Jenna was a beautiful girl.  She had black hair, white skin, she was quite curvy, but not fat at all.  When she met him, she quickly got to teasing David, but she went easy on him, because it was his first day.   After that, the two both talked for a bit, then went to bed early.

End of Introduction:

 

David was running as fast as he could.  He was running through a hallway, and he was being chased by three girls, the one in the middle had black hair.  David tried to run away, but the black-haired girl was too fast, she caught up with him, and pinned him to the floor.  The girl then turned around, pulled down her skirt and panties, then she laid her naked ass on top of David, and looked back to see him.  David struggled under her massive rear, but this just made her and her friends, giggle.  The girl smiled evilly at David, before…

PPPPPPFFTTTTTT

The girl farted on David.  The smell was horrible, David closed his eyes in response.  “Goooood Mooorning David,” David’s roommate, Jenna said.  She was sitting on top of David just like the girl in his dream, and she really did just fart on him.

PPPPPPPFFFFFFFTTT

Jenna farted again.  “I just love that we’re roommates, you’re just the cutest little fart cushion a girl could have,” Jenna said, smooshing her butt on top of David.  “Jenna, please stop this,” David said.  She didn’t reply, she either didn’t hear him, or she just didn’t care.

PPPPPPPFFFFFFFTTT

Jenna farted again.  “It’s our first day of college, I’ve gotta get all my gas out now, so I don’t embarrass myself in class Jenna said.  “What about you, are you excited?” Jenna asked looking back at David.  David was about to speak when…

PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTT

Jenna released another fart.  Causing David to cough on her gas.  Jenna then stood up, giving David a great view of her ass as she pulled up her panties and skirt.  “I’m going to scope out that community bath on the first floor, wanna come?” Jenna asked.  “Heck no,” David said.  “Oh well suit, yourself,” Jenna said, grabbing her stuff and leaving the room.  Finally, David had some peace and quiet.  David got out of his small sleeping bad, which now stunk of Jenna’s gas, and he set it on his regular sized desk away from his clothes.  After that, David got dressed, had a small breakfast, and drank some water.  David used thimbles as cups, and he had a special water bottle that he filled his cups with like a barrel.  David wanted to take a shower, to get the smell of fart off of him, but he sadly didn’t have the time.

When David was ready, he slid under his door, and he made his way to class.  The school installed small slides in the hallway for David to slide down, and climb up on, and it was a fun ride down the one story to the lobby level.  David left the dorm building and made his way to his first class.  David has always been fast for his size, and he was almost able to match a regular person’s walking speed, when he ran.  David was pretty concerned that a random girl would snatch him, but no girl did.  Either because the girls knew that they’d have to fight for him, or they didn’t care, or they were giving him a break for the first day, or their eyes weren’t trained to look for him yet.  Either way, David made it to his first class, History, at the bottom floor of one of the buildings. 

David made his way to the front row, and climbed a red thread onto the desk.  A few minutes passed, and more girls and the teacher, started flowing into the classroom.  Many of the girls noticed David, and sat behind him and further down the row.  All was going well, then David saw a shadow creep over him.  David turned around, and he saw a beautiful girl standing behind him, it actually made him a bit nervous.  The girl sat down and looked at David.  David heard the other girls in the class start to murmur, he couldn’t make out anything that they were saying though.

“Hi, I’m David,” David said, giving a wave.  “Hi I’m Dasha,” Dasha said.  Dasha looked over at the teacher, who was setting up her computer and laptop.  “Hey, David could you do me a favor?” Dasha asked.  “Sure what?” David said, happy to have such a regular conversation. “Just make sure to squirm,” Dasha said.  In a swift motion, Dasha grabbed David, brought him to her seat, lifted her massive butt, and sat on him.  David struggled as best he could, but Dasha was too heavy.  Dasha was wearing yoga pants, which hugged her massive butt. 

Dasha started moving her butt from side to side of the bench, so that David would be comfortably in her crack.  David pushed against the fabric covering her soft skin, but he couldn’t move at all.  I thought they couldn’t do this during class, David thought.  Still, at least Dasha hasn’t farted, David thought to himself, trying to see the bright side.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading the altered first chapter, I hope that I've improved it, as I hope to improve the other chapters of the first "season" the date of this edit is(6/11/23)