- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope you enjoy the chapter.

“What’s her deal?” Jenna asked you.  “Skylar’s just really against bullies, so she’s just being protective of me,” David said.  “Oh, does she like you,” Jenna asked, squatting down, and poking you with her finger.  “What no, we’re just friends, and stop poking me,” David said.  “Yeah, okay, if you say so,” Jenna said, standing up and setting her laptop on her desk.  “How was your day?” David asked. 

Flashback to Jenna’s day

Jenna left the room quickly, her face was still red from what David said, in his sleep.  Snap out of it, people say weird stuff in their sleep all the time, she thought.  She arrived twenty minutes early, to Ms. Miller’s Algebraic reasoning class.  In the silence of the empty classroom, the morning’s events kept repeating in her head.  He just kept saying “Jenna,” then kissed my finger, that’s what he did, she thought.  Jenna looked at her finger, and remembered David kissing it.  Soon other girls walked in the room and some of them would ask Jenna if she was in fact David’s roommate.   Class began distracting Jenna from the morning’s events.  The class went by quick enough, then Jenna left for her next class.  As she got to that class a few other girls asked about David, and how lucky Jenna was to room with him.

“Jenna, you’re in this class too?” Jenna heard, it was Zoey, coming to sit next to her.  “Oh, hey,” Jenna replied.  Class soon started and ended, it was more syllabus talk in the beginning, then some talk about David, then Ms. Bosak started teaching History.  Then soon the class ended. 

“Hey Jenna, before you go to lunch, can I ask you about yesterday?” Zoey said.  “Why?” Jenna asked.  “Well, you know that thing that I’m writing with David, well I just want to know if anything significant happened yesterday between you and David, or with you and other girls,” Zoey said. “Okay, sure I can do that,” Jenna said.  “Great, this classroom is about to be used soon, so let’s do this in the library,” Zoey said.

The two girls walked to the library, and Jenna was again approached by girls asking about David.  “Wow, you weren’t kidding, they do just walk up to you and invite you stuff,” Zoey said.  “Yeah, it was great at first, but it’s starting to get old,” Jenna said.  “I’m sure it’ll die down after this weekend,” Zoey said.  The two girls got to the library, and Jenna explained her day to Zoey, and Zoey typed it all down.  “That’s everything,” Jenna said.  “Thanks, that’ll be great in the story,” Zoey said, starting to pack up.  “The weird stuff happened early this morning,” Jenna said.  Zoey paused her packing up for a second.  “What happened this morning?” Zoey asked, curiously.  “He was having this nightmare, first, he was just shouting “NO NO NO” Jenna said.  “What did you do,” Zoey asked, I tried to wake him up by tapping him, but that didn’t work.  Then I thought about using water, but I didn’t have any, so I just spit in his face and that woke him up,” Jenna said, a little embarrassed at her last sentence.  “And then what?” Zoey asked.  Jenna explained the conversation that the two of them had, and how she got into David’s bed and how David slept with her finger in his sleeping bag.  “Then when I woke up, he was clinging to my finger, and he was talking in his sleep, he just repeated my name, and kept kissing my finger,” Jenna said, blushing a little.  “He did?” Zoey asked, surprised.  “Yeah, then he woke up, and finally let go of my finger, but he saw me naked.  Then I showered, covered his eyes with the bedding, got dressed and left the room,” Jenna said, taking a deep breath after the long sentence.  “Okay, I got it all,” Zoey said.  Jenna took a deep breath.  “It feels good to talk about this with someone, thanks,” Jenna said.  “No thank you,” Zoey said.  Jenna’s stomach started to grumble.  “Well, I’m off to lunch now, wanna come?” Jenna asked.  “No thanks, I’ll go later, I’m just gonna keep writing for a while longer,” Zoey said.  “Alright, see you later,” Jenna said leaving the library.

What? Zoey thought.  He’s having dreams about Jenna now?  I’ve gotta do something fast, if I don’t then David will fall for Jenna, and not fall in love with Hazel.  I can’t let that happen, because he and Hazel would make a much cuter couple, Zoey thought to herself.  But, this is close to what I thought about last night, but this isn’t jealousy.  Still a very interesting, and entertaining development, Zoey thought, as she got back to writing.

 

Jenna soon made it to the cafeteria, and started eating.  It was about 1:30, so it wasn’t packed, like it would’ve been at noon.  Jenna was eating and searching social media for news on who David was with today.  She took note of David with Hazel and Emma, but then Jenna was approached by a girl.

“Hi I’m Sandra, you must be Jenna,” Sandra said.  “Yeah that’s me,” Jenna said.  “Cool, I just wanted to let you know that my sorority Eta Omicron Tau, is throwing a party tomorrow night, and we would love for you and David to come,” Sandra said, holding out two invitations.  “Oh yeah, someone else mentioned that to me yesterday, we’d love to come,” Jenna said.  “Great, I gotta go tell the other girls,” Sandra said, leaving.

“Wow a party at a real sorority, this’ll be awesome,” Jenna said, to herself.  Jenna went back to scrolling when she saw that David was in the girl’s locker room.  Jenna played the video, and saw some girl stepping on David.  Jenna felt a bit sorry for David, before now, she hadn’t seen him being actually bullied like this, so all that she thought about were playful antics closer to what she did yesterday.  Then Jenna saw a different girl grab the first girls’ leg, and hold it away from David.  Jenna was happy to see that David was saved by this mystery girl.  Jenna pulled up the comments, and one of them caught her eye.  She’s the Varsity Captain of the MMA club?! Jenna thought, as she read the comments.  Jenna left the cafeteria at around 2:00 and went to her room.

End of Flashback

 

“Pretty similar to yesterday,” Jenna said.  “What about you?”  Jenna asked.  “Pretty good,” David said.  There was a long pause. “So, Who’s Emma?” Jenna asked.  “How did-“ David started, before he remembered Jenna showing him her phone yesterday.  “She’s a friend,” David said.  “And what were you doing in the girl’s locker room, I didn’t think you were so bold,” Jenna said.  “Hey I was taken there against my will,” David said, in his defense.  “Yeah, I saw what that Aubrey girl was doing, I’m glad Skylar stopped her,” Jenna said.  “You are?” David asked surprised.  “Yeah,” she said, turning away, and opening her computer.  David decided to relax for a while and just started watching YouTube.

About four hours passed, then David and Jenna went to dinner.  Tonight, hey were serving pork, which was great, because David needed the protein.  Jenna found a table, and started cutting the pork, so David could have some.  The two of Them were eating, when Ava, Penelope, and Olivia showed up.  Ava was wearing a black V-neck shirt, and shorts.  Penelope was wearing the Wonder Swan University T-shirt and some yoga pants.  Olivia was wearing a white blouse, and black skirt.

“Hey Jenna, how’re you?  Mind if we sit with you?” Penelope asked.  David tried to motion “no” to Jenna, but she wasn’t looking.  “Sure, sit down,” Jenna said.  The three girls sat down at the table, with Penelope sitting beside Jenna, and the other two across from her.  Leaving David in the center of the four girls.  The girls started eating, giving David the occasional glance.  David felt similar to when he went to the workout club, or the first time he met Ava and her friends, only those times Skylar was there to prevent anything from happening.  David walked backwards, so that he was beside Jenna’s plate, and tried as best as he could to look unfazed.  David started eating whatever food was in his reach on Jenna’s plate, which Jenna didn’t seem to mind. “So, Jenna, how were your classes?” Penelope asked.  “Oh, pretty good, you?” Jenna said.  “Mine were good too, lots of rules and syllabus stuff, but the teachers seem nice,” Penelope said. 

“Yeah, all of my classes went over the rules of what’s allowed with David,” Ava said.  “You’ve been on my mind all week,” Ava said, looking straight at David. 

“So, what’s it like being roommates?” Olivia asked.  “It’s pretty cool, he’s fun to room with,” Jenna said.  David was surprised to be complimented by Jenna of all people.  “What about you David?” Olivia asked.  “Uuuuum, Jenna’s pretty great, you know, she helps me out with stuff,” David said, trying to sound nonchalant.  David looked up at Jenna who seemed pleased by his response, and she took a big drink of her soda.  “Have you two had sex yet?” Ava asked.  Jenna spit her drink back in back in her cup out of surprise.  *cough* *cough* “What?  No.” was all Jenna managed to say, between coughs.  David had a very similar reaction, but without a drink.  “Really?” Ava asked, chuckling at the reactions, and  sounding surprised.  “No, we’re just roommates,” David and Jenna said in unison.  “Hmmm,” Ava said, looking at her friends, who were just as skeptical at their response as she was.  “Come on Jenna, you two must do something spicy like that,” Penelope said.  Jenna started blushing.  “W-well y-you know, I’ll sit on him sometimes, but that’s about it,” Jenna said.  “Huh? I saw you walking around with him in your chest.  What about that?” Ava asked.  “He’s just easier to carry that way, yeah.  That way I’d have a free hand,” Jenna said.  “So, there’s really nothing between you two?” Penelope asked.  “Nope,” Jenna said.  “Yeah, No,” David said.  “Then you wouldn’t mind if I did this,” Ava said, before swiftly grabbing David, and placing him in her exposed cleavage.  Ava’s chest wasn’t as big as Jenna’s, but her boobs were still big enough to hold David.  “Hey put me back,” David said.  “Why isn’t this a cozier spot?” Ava asked. “What’re you doing?” Jenna asked.  “What?  If you two aren’t in a relationship, then this shouldn’t be a problem,” Ava said smirking. 

If I really tried, I could push myself out of her chest, and get back to Jenna, but that might not be the best move right now.  I’d have to jump from her cleavage to the table, and I’d risk falling into her lap, which might make stuff worse, David thought.  Besides, Jenna messes with me so much, it might feel good to get back at her for once.  “Yeah, this is pretty cozy,” David said, changing his position a bit to get comfortable.  The girls were all shocked at David’s answer, but Ava’s smile quickly returned.  Jenna however had a bit of a disappointed looking face, as she looked back at her plate.  “You know David, you do feel pretty good there, you should think about transferring rooms to be my roommate,” Ava said.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked the chapter.