- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello, thank you for getting me to 22,000 views!

“What?  He’s, MY roommate!” Jenna said.  “He is, but any student can request a room transfer.  It is his decision after all,” Ava said. 

“Yeah, Penelope and I are right next door to her, so you can hang out with us all the time,” Olivia said.  Jenna then looked down at David.  “You know, if you became my roommate, I’d let you do ANYTHING you wanted with my body, including sex whenever you want,” Ava said.  David’s mind instantly imagined a naked Ava in many different enticing positions, before he snapped himself back to reality.  David realized that this attempt to mess with Jenna was going to end badly if he didn’t quit now.  “That is a tempting offer, but I’m gonna stick with Jenna,” David said.  Jenna seemed relieved by his answer.  “Really, and why not?” Ava asked, intrigued.  “Because, Jenna’s my f-friend, she cares about me, and I care about her,” David said, blushing a bit.  “Awwwwww” Penelope and Oliva said.  Jenna smiled, then she quickly stood up.  “I’m gonna get more food,” Jenna said, before speed-walking back to the counters.  “Oh well, but my offer still stands,” Ava said, plucking David from her chest, and putting him on the table. 

There was a bit of a pause, while the girls returned to eating.  “So, what clubs have you guys chosen?” David asked, desperate to break the silence.  “I’m in the Tennis club with Jenna,” Penelope said.  “I’m in the cooking class,” Olivia said.  “I’m undecided still,” Ava said.  “Yeah, me too,” David said.  “Well, we still have till the end of next week, so we have time,” Ava said.  “You should come to the cooking club,” Olivia said.  “That could be fun, but I can’t do a lot of cooking at my size,” David said.  “Ava, you’ve got a great body, you should join the cheer leaders,” Penelope said. “Ha, that I’d like to see,” David said.  “Ha, you’d never see me be a cheer leader,” Ava said.  “Which ones were you thinking about?” Ava asked, as Jenna returned to the table.  “Well, I was thinking about the MMA club,” David said.  “PFFFFF Ha Ha Ha,” Ava laughed.  “Cooking club wouldn’t work, but MMA club would?” Ava asked, laughing histrically.  “Hey, it could happen,” David said.  “Yeah okay,” Ava said.  “I’m serious, I bet I can become a club member,” David said.  “You BET you can?” Ava asked, interested.  David realized what he had just said, but it was too late to turn back.  “Yeah, I do,” David said.  “Okay, then if you don’t become a member, then…  you have to transfer and be my roommate,” Ava said, smirking.  David was surprised at the offer, and weighed his options.  She did say whenever I want, so that could mean not unless we’re a couple, David thought.  But what do I want if I win the bet? David thought.  David looked around the cafeteria for some kind of inspiration, and then back to the girls around him.  “Oh yeah, well if I become a member, then you have to become a cheer leader,” David said.  “Wait a second David, tha-“ Jenna started.  “Deal,” Ava said, extending her pointer finger, which David took.  “If you get on the MMA club by the end of next week, I’ll enter the cheer club, if you fail, you become my roommate,” Ava said.  “Deal,” David said, shaking her finger.  “The bet is on, no going back,” Ava said.

With that the five of Them finished eating and the girls gathered their plates, to take their stuff to the dish rack.  Ava grabbed David again, and placed him back in her bosom, before putting away her plate.  “Better get used to this, because this is how you’ll travel after I win,” Ava said.  “No, I think I’ll get used to the thought of you in those skimpy uniforms,” David replied.  David and the four girls left the cafeteria, and they all went back to David’s room. 

“So, this is your room,” Ava said, with David still in her bust.  “Yeah, this is it.  How long are you gonna keep me here Ava?” David asked.  “However long I feel like, besides you did say it was cozy” Ava said.  David looked over at Jenna to see if she was going to take him back, but since David said that he wanted to keep being her roommate, she’s been continually smiling. 

“David, your tiny furniture is so cute,” Penelope said, inspecting David’s drawers.  “And you have a phone set up like a TV, that’s pretty cool,” Olivia said.  “Thanks, it’s not much, but it works,” David said.  Ava sat down on David’s bed, causing her boobs, along with David to bounce.  “You’ve got the whole room tricked out for you, too bad you’ll have to move out soon,” Ava said, confidently.  “Hey, don’t underestimate me,” David said.  Ava laid down on the bed, causing her boobs to bounce around more.  This action made David tumble out of her chest.  Ava moved onto her side, laying her head on David’s pillow, and causing him to roll onto his bed.  “I can’t wait for us to be roommates, I’m gonna have you do so much stuff for me,” Ava said.  “What?  I thought you just wanted sex,” David said.  “Yeah, that too, but that was before our bet, now I’m gonna have you do all sorts of stuff for me, as penalty for losing,” Ava said.  “You’ll probably help me brush my teeth, entertain me when I’m bored, join me in the shower, sex on a regular basis, and all sorts of stuff,” Ava said.  David thought for a moment.  “The thing is Ava, I’m not going to want to have sex unless it’s with my girlfriend, so…” David said.  “That’s cool, I’ll be your girlfriend too, babe” Ava said, quickly. 

“Yeah, and me and Olivia will visit all the time, so you’ll do stuff for us too,” Penelope said, excitedly.  David was starting to get a little nervous.  Maybe I didn’t fully comprehend the ramifications of this bet, David thought.  “Oh yeah Penelope, by the way, David, and I got these invites to the party at the Eta Omicron Tau sorority tomorrow night.  Do you want to be my plus one?” Jenna asked.  “*Gasp* You actually got invited, heck yeah I’ll be your plus one!” Penelope said.  Ava looked down at David.  “Hey David, you should take me as your plus one,” Ava said.  “Ooo, he can’t he’s already taking Skylar,” Jenna said.  “Oh really?” Ava said.  “Yep, it was today actually,” Jenna said, smirking.  “The two of you seemed pretty close yesterday, is she your girlfriend?” Ava asked.  “No, she was just protective, I don’t have a girlfriend,” David said.  Ava thought for a second.  “Hey David, when I win the bet, and you become my roommate, we’re gonna fuck whenever we want,” Ava said.  “Yeah, I realize that,” David said.  “And when we have sex, I’d like to start our sex with a kiss, so kiss me,” Ava said puckering her lips.  “What?  I’m not gonna do that,” David said.  “Consider it practice,” Ava said.  Jenna walked over to David and Ava.  “He hasn’t lost yet,” Jenna said, putting her hand between the two of you.  Ava sat up.  This is interesting, I sense something between them, Ava said, smirking.  “Still, he should be prepared in case he does,” Ava said.  “Then maybe you should start practicing cartwheels for when you lose,” Jenna said.  Ava looked Jenna dead in the eyes, and she stood up. “Hmmm, oh well, I’ll just have to wait a week,” Ava said.  Jenna moved her hands back away from you.  “Penelope, we should go pick out a cute out-fit for you to wear, or something for you to bring to the party,” Olivia said, breaking the tension.  “That’s a great Idea, we should go see what stores are open,” Penelope said.  “Okay, let’s go,” Ava said, grabbing her things, and walking to the door with Olivia and Penelope.  “Still, David, I’m looking forward to after next week,” Ava said, blowing you a kiss, before leaving.

A cold shiver went down David’s spine.  “That went well,” David said.  Jenna said nothing, and walked to stand in front of David.  Jenna sat on the carpeted floor so the two of them were eye level.  “I hope you win,” Jenna said.  “Thanks.  It’ll be funny to see her be a cheer leader,” David said.  “It’s not that!” Jenna said, slamming her right hand on the mattress, causing David to stumble.  “I don’t want to lose you,” Jenna said.  “Jenna I’ll be f-“ you started.  “But what if you’re not fine?  Then you’ll be gone, and I won’t get to be your roommate anymore,” Jenna said.  David kept quiet, this wasn’t a side of Jenna that he’d seen before.  “David, I really like being roommates with you, I don’t want that to change,” Jenna said.  “I don’t want it to change either,” David said.  “Then why did you make that bet?” Jenna asked.  “I don’t know, it’s just I’ve been told my entire life what I can’t do because of my size, I just wanted to prove it Ava and to myself, that I can still do stuff like a normal person.  Even if it’s something as small as joining a club,” David said.  David looked into Jenna’s eyes, it was always hard for him to look in someone’s eyes when up close.  They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul, and when David looked into Jenna’s eyes, it’s like his entire soul was being judged, and her soul was on foul display.  Jenna took a deep breath.  “Okay, clearly this means a lot to you.  So, I’ll be cheering for you,” Jenna said.  She held her fist toward you, which you gladly bumped.

Jenna stood up, and turned around, then she jumped back onto the bed smothering David with her panty-clad butt.  “This is what you get for making me worry,” Jenna said, mashing her butt on top of him.  It was just as uncomfortable as her antics, yesterday morning, but for some reason, when Jenna was done, and she stood up, David couldn’t help but start laughing.  Which caused Jenna to do the same.  Neither of them were entirely sure what was so funny, but at that point they both needed to laugh.  After that, Jenna went to her computer.  David walked over to his “TV” for some much-needed relaxation. 

A little while passed when they both heard a knock at the door.  “Who is it?” Jenna asked.  The door opened, and it was Zoey. 

“Hey David, can you come over for another session?” Zoey asked.  “Sure, let’s go,” David said, walking over to Zoey who then picked him up.  Zoey went to her room, Hazel was there sitting at her computer with her headphones in watching some videos.  Zoey, then set David down on her desk to start writing.  Before Zoey started writing, she seemed to remember something.  “Oh yeah, hey Hazel, my mom gave me this, but I don’t like it very much, you can have it,” Zoey said, holding out a container of store-bought cotton candy.  Hazel took off her headphones, and looked over at Zoey, then her eyes lit up as she saw the sweet treat. 

“Thanks Zoey, I love this stuff,” Hazel said, gladly taking the candy.  Hazel noticed David on Zoey’s desk.  “Oh, hey Davy, how was your day?” Hazel asked, her bubbly personality being a refreshing change.  “Pretty good all things considered,” David said.  “Glad to hear it Davy,” Hazel said, returning to her computer.  “By the way David, I started posting a few pages of your story, on the internet, and many people really like it,” Zoey said.  “Really?” David asked, surprised.  “Yeah, I guess a lot of dudes wish they could be in your shoes,” Zoey said.  “Ha, that’s easy for them to say, they don’t know my struggles,” David said.  “Your story even got a review, which is my first review I ever got,” Zoey said.  “That’s cool I guess,” David said, not knowing much about internet writing.  “The review is from someone with the username, TinyLuke, he’s probably an extremely wholesome person,” Zoey said.  

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.  TinyLuke was the first person to review this story, and it was the first review I got on this site.  If you're reading this Luke, thank you.

Girls so far:

Jenna Hunters, Dasha Taylor, Scarlet Azure, Emma, Hazel, Zoey, Vanessa, Skylar, Ava, Olivia, Penelope, Sarah, Amelia, Leah, Chloe, Aubrey, Cecilia, Sadie, Stephani, Sandra